LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered When Driving

moliman87

I don't go out much in a diaper, mostly use them in doors, but today I went out in one.

When I was out driving I knew that I needed to to pee but I couldn't seem to relax enough to go when driving the car! :huh:

I don't have any problem relaxing in other situations but the driving situation seem like a no go.

Anyone else have any problems peeing when driving!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never wear a diaper in a car, or when I'm likely to cross a street, unless I had no choice in the matter (thank goodness I do). Because I mean, if I had an accident (the kind with cars and screeching) and died, I'd be in the same sort of situation as dying in dirty underwear. And I mean if the afterlife were anything like that Patrick Swayze movie the ghost I'd meet in the morgue would be too busy laughing to give my first moments of death proper gravitas!

I am not neurotic.

Guest dl_aslee

I think maybe it has something with the physics of you moving fast in a car or something as it is really hard to pee in the car for me also, but not normally just sitting down at home. I have only been able to do a it a few times with having to concentrate on doing it for several minutes while on the freeway.

I think maybe it has something with the physics of you moving fast in a car or something as it is really hard to pee in the car for me also, but not normally just sitting down at home. I have only been able to do a it a few times with having to concentrate on doing it for several minutes while on the freeway.

I think it has to do with the concentration you need to drive. I need to concentrate to let go unless I have been wearing for a long while. Its the same that unless I wear in bed for a few nights I have a very difficult time peeing when laying down.

I have been able to wet while driving a few times in the past. It just takes practice to be able to convince yourself to let go while driving. I'm going on a road-trip to a city about 2 hours away to pick up some more diapers this weekend... so I'll have time to practice.

My biggest 'can't go' problem is lying down :( Sitting or driving isn't bad for me, and standing or walking is usually as easy pouring from a bucket :lol: Funny though, sometimes I can't pee standing or walking , but I always can sitting, even driving :) First, if you have to go badly enough, it's going to come out-it has to! Second, spread your legs with your thighs relaxed while sitting-it seems to help me. Third and most important is that you have to let go of any and all worries about peeing, just let go, no matter if you flood or leak or get the seat wet. Put some protection down if you have to so you don't worry about it. You might say "Don't worry, pee happy!" :roflmao:

Bettypooh

I find it's hard for me to go while driving. Generally, anytime I sit or lie down is difficult, as well. I think it may have something to do with male anatomy and how we're trained to use the toilet, so we're just conditioned to go only in a certain posture.

Also, how easy is it to be relaxed while driving when you consider all the stimuli you have to take in, not to mention the people on the road who maybe shouldn't be driving?

I think it has to do with the concentration you need to drive. I need to concentrate to let go unless I have been wearing for a long while. Its the same that unless I wear in bed for a few nights I have a very difficult time peeing when laying down.

That may be the truth. I know I have absolutely no problems peeing while lying down, because I do it all the time. It isn't automatic, but not that hard. When I'm riding in the car I have no problems, although the sitting makes it a little bit hard. It is very hard for me to wet my diaper while I'm driving, even if I have to pee. I end up get to the point where I've held it too long and may flood my diaper when I finally am able to let loose.

I would never wear a diaper in a car, or when I'm likely to cross a street, unless I had no choice in the matter (thank goodness I do). Because I mean, if I had an accident (the kind with cars and screeching) and died, I'd be in the same sort of situation as dying in dirty underwear. ...

FYI: When somebody dies, the bladder and bowels pretty much let go. The muscles aren't getting "hold" orders anymore. Sklooooooosh.

Come to think of it... your bladder/bowels may have already let go in the previous final seconds, as you're watching the 30-ton truck careening sideways towards you. Something to consider.

That's why I always laugh at the "wear clean underwear, what if you're in an accident" deal. Yeah I wear clean underwear-- but I can't guarantee the EMTs will find them that way immediately after I've been in a life-threatening accident... ya know? Then again, dirty underwear will probably not be my largest concern, at the moment. Big picture.

Also big picture-- dying in diapers, and worrying about what people may whisper? Fuck those clowns. The people that TRULY CARE ABOUT YOU will tell the lifeless assholes to STFU and GTFO.

But anyway, to the original point-- I have no problem driving and wetting. Oddly, wetting while walking is a different story. I just can't do it.

I can walk and chew bubble gum, tho... so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

wv

Also, how easy is it to be relaxed while driving when you consider all the stimuli you have to take in, not to mention the people on the road who maybe shouldn't be driving?

It's quite easy to physically relax parts of your body without losing concentration in needed things once you get the hang of it. I learned it as the starting stages of meditation ;) The next time you're cruising on the highway, think about what your left foot is doing as it sits there idly on the floor unneeded. It's the same thing, just a different body part :) For sitting and peeing, the muscles I relax are the ones which close the thighs, which relieves pressure from the pelvic floor where your 'leaky' parts reside :lol: It works for me!

Bettypooh

It's quite easy to physically relax parts of your body without losing concentration in needed things once you get the hang of it. ... The next time you're cruising on the highway, think about what your left foot is doing as it sits there idly on the floor unneeded. It's the same thing, just a different body part

Yes, it's very much like that... altho, now all I can think of is Ford Prefect advising "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." :lol:

wv

FYI: When somebody dies, the bladder and bowels pretty much let go. The muscles aren't getting "hold" orders anymore. Sklooooooosh.

Come to think of it... your bladder/bowels may have already let go in the previous final seconds, as you're watching the 30-ton truck careening sideways towards you. Something to consider.

That's why I always laugh at the "wear clean underwear, what if you're in an accident" deal. Yeah I wear clean underwear-- but I can't guarantee the EMTs will find them that way immediately after I've been in a life-threatening accident... ya know? Then again, dirty underwear will probably not be my largest concern, at the moment. Big picture.

Also big picture-- dying in diapers, and worrying about what people may whisper? Fuck those clowns. The people that TRULY CARE ABOUT YOU will tell the lifeless assholes to STFU and GTFO.

But anyway, to the original point-- I have no problem driving and wetting. Oddly, wetting while walking is a different story. I just can't do it.

I can walk and chew bubble gum, tho... so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

wv

hell i agree with you 100% man i mean read the part i made in bold red letters that says it all i mean once your dead there is NOTHING any one can do to you or say to you that will make anyone ask why he/she was in diapers when she died and for all they know or need to know was that you were maybe incontinence and kept it real quite when you were alive and people need to get over this real soon ....

Wetting while driving is one of my biggest wetting challenges. I can wet standing up, sitting down, laying down (any position), walking, or sitting in an airplane/car passenger seat. But for whatever reason, I can't go while I'm driving. It makes 0 sense to me. I've tried everything I normally do to relax the bladder but I cant get it to start flowing. I even tried once on a 10 hour trip refusing to stop to go to the bathroom, and drinking lots of fluid. It took nearly 8 hours before my bladder was bursting enough to let go. Needless to say it was a flood, and I leaked. I'll figure it out eventually I assume.

im not gonna claim to know the answer to the not being able to pee while sitting or laying easy. A lot of it is in getting yourself used to doing it in those positions. But I can also say that a lot of the peeing while sitting in the car or in an upright position may be in part due to your perineal nerve (hope i spelled that correctly). If i named the right one, pretty sure (well 80% sure, is the one that runs down the middle of the bottom of your, well bottom. I've noticed that when there is no pressure on it that relaxing your bladder sphincter to urinate seems to be a lot easier, hence the hovering in your seat.

Something to try that might make it easier for you to urinate while sitting or laying on your back is to get yourself a water bottle or some large container of water and when your able or have the free time, sit in the bathtub and practice, practice, practice. Eventually you will become more accustomed to going while in that position.

Hope that helps.

I have no problem peeing sitting down, but I've always had a problem with trying to pee while driving. Not in a diaper way, but really needing to pee during a long drive way, trying to do it in a bottle or something. Is there an actual scientific reasoning for why most people can't do this? Is it certain muscle pressure that prevents it?

I have no trouble peeing while driving, or in any other position. I hate to stop somewhere just to pee, and many public restrooms are so dirty and smelly, I avoid them I have using diapers now for many years now, and the longer the drive, the more important diapers become.

I did something like that once...I was pulling out of a lot once on my way home and, driving slowly, I loaded my pants and spent an hour and a half in it. My one big concern was that I didn't get into a (car) accident or anything.

It was just a one time impulsive thing but I shouldn't have done it: it was uncomfortable after a while, the clean-up was a bit worse since the poo had dried a little, and my car stunk for a couple of days.

try messing while driving it was hard but i did it today on the way home from work 60mph on the freeway loaded my diaper, :)

Actually as hard as it is for me to pee while driving, I can mess while driving fairly easily. I've only done it a few times, when I was commuting and really needed to go, but it came out a lot easier that it usually does when i mess. Dunno why, seems a little wierd but there it is.

Once when I was driving from Ohio to Maine with my wife (non-DL but supportive) I decided that I would just buy some Depends at the store to keep from having to stop all the time (I drank way too much coffee). Even with my wife driving it took a VERY full bladder to finally wet and even then I still had more left. We finally stopped at a rest stop and completely fillled my Depends!!! My wife and I played a game where she wouldn't let me take the diaper off until we got to Pennsylvania and stopped at a hotel to change me! :D

That is when I wear the most is on trips in the car.At one time I did a lot of flying in light planes and that was when I really got in to wearing.You say you have trouble going in the car.If you sit there long enough you will go in it. :D I wear for the covariance and just like my panties wet.Yes wet panties .I all ways have on panties under my diaper when wearing.I have all ways love the feel of wet on my parts.I also have protective panties you put a heavy pad in that works for about 8 Oz.If wearing black shorts or a dress I can get away with a lot more when shopping and standing up but will leave a tell tell sign if I sit on any thing.I have two girl friends that we all ways wear heavy diapers at the movie.Some times it holds it all some times not But we sit way up in the back.It is sort of a game with us. :P