LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gas Prices

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gas in the pickup this morning at 2.98/gal cash. With a 50 mile commute each way to work this is a blessing. Now I just have to stay out of forclosure and, due to the crash in stock values of my 401K, I'll be working until I die......Thanks George.

Vote your conscience in November. Quoting Lucy Brown: "If you don't vote don't crab."

Our prices?

Regular - RIDICULOUS

Mid-grade - OUTRAGEOUS

Premium - DON'T ASK

Seriously, regular unleaded is rinning at about $3.57 on the high side to $3.49 on the low side. I have a 26-mile commute, and that's the range I see over the distance I travel. Actually, I cashed in some supermarket "points" on a card and filled up on Tuesday for $3.17. The big station wagon has not seen a lot of use recently.

What keeps the prices high here is the TAXES.

Now down to $2.71 here. Same price as it was this time last year! Last year, I had a 50 mile commute to school 5 days a week for 4 months! Spent probebly around $1000 on just gas those 4 months! Switched to a college closer to where I live but will eventually have to start the commut again since the college i am going to right now is only a 2 year.

Still cheaper than getting a dorm room!

Today, I was coming home from work and I see gas had gone down from $3.19 to $2.99.

I threw myself a victory party applauding. I got attention alright.