LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Diaper Christians?

I am a Christian and that is something that makes me want to rethink what I am doing. I am curious if there are other Christians out there who wear diapers who do not see or do see it as a problems that we wear diapers. I do not know the answer to this but would love to hear what others think and dialogue about it. Of course non-Christians are always welcome to contribute also, and if you want we could dialogue about Christianity if you are curious. Thanks everyone!

I am a Christian and that is something that makes me want to rethink what I am doing. I am curious if there are other Christians out there who wear diapers who do not see or do see it as a problems that we wear diapers. I do not know the answer to this but would love to hear what others think and dialogue about it. Of course non-Christians are always welcome to contribute also, and if you want we could dialogue about Christianity if you are curious. Thanks everyone!

Here are some good resources for you:

http://understanding.infantilism.org/morality.php

http://understanding.infantilism.org/notes.php

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com/

http://babybrian.googlepages.com/home

[Gods_lil_sheep] on yahoo groups

--- As a Christian I can tell you without a doubt that the actual act of wearing diapers is not a sin. However, our thought life needs to be controlled and it is a struggle our entire lives. If you want to talk further send me a message.

SDB

Ok for all of you wondering from previous posts of mine I am not a Protestant, I am infact Catholic. Now when I was just starting to understand my desires as a DL I went through roller coasters of the morality question and the "am I sinning" question. Here is one thing you need to understand though, if you are a practicing Christian, what you do in your personal life and in private is between you and God and nobody else. Many groups, mostly Protestant (sorry but true), try to pound in their children's heads that any sex or sexual desire/behavior other than right after you are married or for children is wrong and sinful. Through much time spent asking myself many philosophical question I came to the conclusion that, that way of thinking is just ridiculous.

According to the Bible, we as humans, will sin; no single person is perfect and that is why we have confession and pray for God to forgive us. That being said, why do we try to act in such a way where we try to think of ourselves as "high and mighty." Like I said before, we all have our quarks, we just happen to have a quark that makes us like diapers. However one question you have to ask yourself is what is the code of morality in the commandments telling me.

If you look at the commandments they are basically telling you to accept people no matter what, don't hurt people including yourself, and believe in God. I'm going to break all of this down now ok. Roman Catholic and Lutheran churches and other Protestant churches divide the actual 15 commandments into 10 different parts. You might remember this joke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE7tTT8khf0. Well that is actually partially true, the different denominations of Christianity just put them into sub-sections. Three of the commandments were integrated into 12 base commandments and then Protestant churches took the "first" and turned it into a preface and fused the last two into the "10th."The Catholic church took the first three under the "1st" and each after that were their own seperate commandment.

I'll break it down from the Protestant standpoint since you are Protestant:

I am the Lord your God [Preface]

You shall have no other gods before Me [1]

You shall not make for yourself an idol [2]

You shall not make wrongful use of the name of your God [3]

Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy [4]

Honor your father and mother [5]

You shall not murder [6]

You shall not commit adultery [7]

You shall not steal [8]

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor [9]

You shall not covet your neighbor's house [10]

You shall not covet your neighbor's wife [10]

*Note* Words like covet and steal have many different meanings that all ring true at the same time.

If you are a true Protestant Christian, and just Christian in general the Preface through [2] shouldn't be any problem and have nothing to do with being an ab/dl. [3] is everything including using the name in vein, preaching false religion, and just about anything against God. Diapers should have no effect on your faith or your love for God, nor should it have a reverse effect. If you are a Christian then you understand that God does not like certain things and may punish you eternally for it, but still does at the same time love you. Think of it like your parents or a family member, you may not like them, but you still love them. [4] is talking about church being about God and certain holidays and not deviating from that. Also, [4] includes false prophets and other matters that shouldn't be changed by diapers. [5] is in reference to family and loving them. [6] through [10] talk about illegal acts ranging from everything to murder to doing it with your neighbors wife. If you are a true Christian or even just a good person you wouldn't do these.

Now these aren't to be taken to the extreme, live in the contemporary world, I've stolen stuff before. The point of what I'm getting at is diapers should in no way affect your relationship with God or be mistaken as a sin. At this point I feel like I'm droneing on so I'll finish this up quick. In the end what you do is between you and God and it is your decision what you do; however, wearing diapers really is not a sin and it is not wrong. There is a really bad social stigma surrounding diapers which is always influening our decisions in life.

Best wishes in your decision making!

Here are some good resources for you:

http://understanding.infantilism.org/morality.php

http://understanding.infantilism.org/notes.php

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com/

http://babybrian.googlepages.com/home

[Gods_lil_sheep] on yahoo groups

--- As a Christian I can tell you without a doubt that the actual act of wearing diapers is not a sin. However, our thought life needs to be controlled and it is a struggle our entire lives. If you want to talk further send me a message.

SDB

I have the same question, since my wife considers my interest in diapers a problem and believes that our pastor would say the same thing. I don't think it's a bad thing, since I'm not hurting anyone, but my wife calls me a "sick, perverted freak" for it.

Guest Sissy Haji

I mean no disrespect, but it seems to me your breeching for an excuse to stop this or feeling guilty and trying to find an answer as to why.

I will say this, its not a sin to be diapered, its not a sin to want to be babied, its not a sin to act babish.

"god" isn't going to judge you based on what your wearing or acting like.

Just to let you know, many years ago when DPF was about the only AB/DL organization around where you could contact other AB's and DL's (snail mail in the days before the internet), their membership had Priests, Ministers and also a Rabbi. These members of the clergy were also AB and DL's themselves. I always thought that if they feel it is OK with God to wear and enjoy diapers, then it must be OK for the rest of us.

I'm Catholic, and I see nothing wrong with it.

If it's an interest, then you could argue that God designed you with this interest, and if everything God makes is good, then..

And then what about those who have to wear diapers?

I think it's fine... As with anything, I think as long as it doesn't get in the way with our growth as humans, it's all good.

I'm Catholic, and I see nothing wrong with it.

If it's an interest, then you could argue that God designed you with this interest, and if everything God makes is good, then..

And then what about those who have to wear diapers?

I think it's fine... As with anything, I think as long as it doesn't get in the way with our growth as humans, it's all good.

Exactly, you aren't hurting yourself or others and you aren't really doing anything illegal. We are human.

Interesting to hear a Catholic criticize Protestants for their teachings about sex and its purposes. Anyhow - I don't really understand why there is a religious component to diapers at all - if I believed in God - I would think your underwear choices would be just about concern #1,000,000,000,000 on the list of possible world problems.

And to the guy whose wife says he is a sick perverted freak - you have a serious problem there.... don't ignore that.

Proud Christian, and proud diaper wearer. I prescribe to the "All Loving" God that Jesus spoke of. My underwear choice is less of a concern than how I treat people, and if I help those in need (which I try too, tho I'm sure falling short of how much I could do and still get by myself.)

I am Also a Christian, & and After alot of Prayer, I Felt a Peace & came to the Conclusion that there is nothing Wrong With Wearing Diapers. Again as Stated in My Previous Post: "Control the Diapers Don't Let Them Control You".

Rockies Fan

Here's something that I believe many have missed (or at least haven't yet mentioned ^_^ ). Being an avid Christian, I know that most of the decisions I make every day are derived from my personal convictions. Convictions to stay humble, walk in love, prefer others above myself, etc. One of the reasons I have these convictions is simply because the Holy Spirit convicts me. Convictions, as I'm sure a lot of you know, at least in this sense, should not hold a negative connotation. For if He did not [help] give me these convictions, it would be a hard path to walk alone. Our convictions are meant always to propel us forward. Always!

I've said this to say: the easiest way to truly find out if what you're doing is considered a "sin" or not is to sincerely ask the Holy Spirit to convict you if it's wrong. I believe if your heart and mind are completely open to whatever He has to say, you will know without a shadow of a doubt what's right and wrong (for you). He might tell you, as He did me, parts of it are ok and parts aren't. The conviction WILL come if you wholeheartedly ask for it.

As a side note, don't be afraid that He'll tell you something you don't want to hear. Example: I don't want to ask for it because He might convict me it's all wrong and I won't ever be able to be happy again. First of all, why would we be the way we are if He didn't intend for us to enjoy, in the very least, certain aspects of it? I don't look at any of this as a curse (as I used to) but as a blessing. I look and see other "normal" people and feel sorry they can never experience what I do. I was so afraid for the longest time He would tell me something I didn't want to hear and all it caused was my life to become a big jumbled mess. If you genuinely listen, only good can come out of it. Faith without works is dead. Be encouraged! :D

So first off there needs to be a distinction made between Religion and God. One can believe in god, and even subscribe to many of the christian beliefs, yet not belong to any religion.

Secondly, i think it is not so much the wearing diapers you would be grappling with, as the sexual component to wearing diapers. I'm always amazed at the amount of time and energy every religion spends on sex.

I'm not going to weigh in on if its 'right' or 'wrong' as i do not believe in religion, or a God or god(s) for that matter. However, since sex has been around a lot longer than the idea of a god or gods, and many species engage in sex, and some strictly for enjoyment purposes (dolphins and bonobos as two prime examples).

Also, to group all protestants together is not really a good idea. The united church of christ, considered a protestant church is a very liberal protestant religion, where as other protestant religions are definitely not as liberal.

And it is not just christians who grapple with the guilt associated with sex not for procreation purposes. Many of the religions in the world have 'strict' 'policies' regarding sex, sexuality, and even the thoughts of man.

Wow, thank you all very much for your input. Its good to hear other people's thoughts. Some things I agreed with, and others I didn't. I am going to think about it and make a big post later. What I am looking for here is truth. I really want to know if it is OK are not, and it is not (like most things) a simple as it may seem. Have a good one, and I will be adding a big post with thoughts, objections and questions somewhat soon. I will say this. I realize wearing diapers in itself is not wrong, but there are many other questions that go along with it.

So first off there needs to be a distinction made between Religion and God. One can believe in god, and even subscribe to many of the christian beliefs, yet not belong to any religion.

Secondly, i think it is not so much the wearing diapers you would be grappling with, as the sexual component to wearing diapers. I'm always amazed at the amount of time and energy every religion spends on sex.

I'm not going to weigh in on if its 'right' or 'wrong' as i do not believe in religion, or a God or god(s) for that matter. However, since sex has been around a lot longer than the idea of a god or gods, and many species engage in sex, and some strictly for enjoyment purposes (dolphins and bonobos as two prime examples).

Also, to group all protestants together is not really a good idea. The united church of christ, considered a protestant church is a very liberal protestant religion, where as other protestant religions are definitely not as liberal.

And it is not just christians who grapple with the guilt associated with sex not for procreation purposes. Many of the religions in the world have 'strict' 'policies' regarding sex, sexuality, and even the thoughts of man.

Sarah your post makes many good points especially on how much time religious groups spend on sex. The part that you initially got wrong, I believe and the OP diapermonkey can correct me if I am wrong, is he was infact asking about how the diapers were pertaining to his religion. You are absolutely right though, people can believe in God and not be married to a denomination. I believe Agnosticism would be the most commonly used term, however, many people are not true with original meaning of being Agnostic.

A few things you got wrong, pertaining to my posts in general, was I was not putting all Protestant groups in one tank of beliefs, I was giving an example of the way they see the commandments along the lines of organization which can have nothing to do with each group belief. A common thrend with religious groups is a code of morality that is the backbone of their organization, many many many many many many, infact, basically all religious groups in the world have a conservo view towards sex.

No offence, but if you do not believe in a monotheistic being or even multiple deities, then why would you post a response on a thread that is specifically asking for help from other like-minded people who are monotheistic Christians? Not intending to be mean but it seems like you only posted to try to further your belief in a complete absence of deity and belittle our belief system for no reason. I say that because of this statement in particular:

In that paragraph you didn't finish your statement. What you did do, with the incomplete thought, is insinuate that our views towards religion and possibly towards sex (whatever that may be) is wrong. The end result of all of this is that you were hinting that we were infact wrong for being religious in the first place. Again, not to be mean, this thread is about helping someone with moral dilemma with the overtones of religion. You can believe what you want, but no one really cares in this thread about other beliefs because, this is about Christianity.

Believe it.

Read Psalms: 139. It's all in your Bible. I hope this helps.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I mean no disrespect, but it seems to me your breeching for an excuse to stop this or feeling guilty and trying to find an answer as to why.

I will say this, its not a sin to be diapered, its not a sin to want to be babied, its not a sin to act babyish.

"god" isn't going to judge you based on what your wearing or acting like.

same here but no dis respect but you realize that every one has there on little fetishes beside diapers

and some of those are just as bad and id love to say how many times this kinda crap has been brought up its so annoying

I am a Christian as well, and to be honest I've been grappling with this issue myself in my own life. If you don't mind, I'll share some of the decisions that I've come to in my own life.

First, I do not believe that the diaper wearing by itself is a sin. I do it largely for relaxational purposes, and if I'm being honest there is some sexual component to it. It is a lower and lower priority these days, but it is there. To be the best definition that I have found in the Scripture (aside from the literal proscriptions of the Commandents) can be found in James 4:17 "Therefore, to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." Is it possible that I am wrong? Yes. And if it is revealed to me later by the Holy Spirit that I am, I will stop. But to this point, that is not a decision that I have made. Also, as has been said, if the diapers begin to get in the way of your individual communion with God, then, like anything else that would fall into this category, it would be sin.

Second, sex in and of itself is not an immoral or unconsecrated act. God Himself created the union of Man and Woman, and the love between a husband and a wife is truly a holy act. The Scripture tells us that the marriage bed is undefiled (sorry don't have the reference offhand, I'll try to find it). The Song of Solomon in one sense is a literal love story between King Solomon and his beloved wife, and in several cases indicates consummation of their marriage as the great communion of love. I know I'm probably going to get in trouble when I say this, but its when the sexual activities slide outside of the marriage bed (either pre-marriage or extra-marital) that I think they are viewed as sinful in the eyes of the Lord.

Third, as far as your church dictating to your conscience, that is the definition of legalism my friend. Creating a laundry list of things to follow if you will be a member of the church is not what was intended by Christ. "By Grace are we saved through faith....not by works lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9). We are all fallible, but we must make our own decisions based on our own convictions as to what is sin for us. That said, if wearing diapers is a gateway that leads you into other sin, then it may be something you need to cut out of your life because it presents a near occaision to sin.

As Cammy said, you need to examine this in the quiet of your devotions and prayers and see what convictions the Lord sends in your direction. What I am convicted of, and what you are may be different depending on your point in your journey.

God Bless, my friend.

I am also a christian diaper lover. grew up in a Christian childrens home. went to church everytime the doors were open. Have read the bible and memerized many pasages from the bible. And funny thing is have never seen anywhere in the bible where is said I as a christian was not alouded to wear diapers. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Murder 100,000 dollars that is the worst. Masterbation.....I don't know, maybe eh 35 cents, but it builds up over time."

HAHA!

In another one he used to go....ehhhh...ahhthirty three ahhhcents...three for a dollar! That was really funny!

I thought you younger gang might not of seen the classic Guido!! from SNL.

Diapers, toilets and clothes are all man made. So are the laws regarding their use. God never intended for us to use any. We're supposed to urinate and defecate outside. But that's not legal even in naturist societies.

Are we punished in the afterlife for using toilets? I don't think so. What about cultures that don't have toilets and don't wear clothes. That's the norm for them.

Just because you're raised a Christian means that you're taught the norms of a Christian. It doesn't necessarily mean that you are wrong in doing something that's out of the norm of the society in which you live.

It's only wrong if you think it's wrong.

Once you accept who you are, you will find the balance and be much happier.

Be happy, enjoy your diapers.