LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

On 12/29/2019 at 6:27 PM, Shotgun Diplomat said:

I wish that my MRI results were less ominous... fuck. 

MRI results released as camera slow-pans across a minimalistly decorated doctor's office that features a missing copy of The Scream and dark piano music plays in the background. On the computer screen there's a cryptic-looking scan and the doctor has a stoic look on their face. The person sitting across from them is wearing a confused expression.

I wish that I could wear just a diaper and onesie in public without any repercussions or social consequences.

10 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I wish that I could wear just a diaper and onesie in public without any repercussions or social consequences.

You're the last human alive on earth devastated by dragons.  As you leave your house in your new onesie and diaper enjoying your wish. Your neighbors buildings are smoking ash even as the skies are full of thousands upon thousands of huge ancient dragons.  One lands from the sky in front of you "last manling, you are doomed and cursed, the earth will neither let you rest in piece will neither age and forever know loneliness unless you can defeat all of us dragons! Only then can you hope to know peace!" You feel that you feel ageless and lonely at the dragons word and realize you have indeed been cursed by the earth for mankind's hubris to be left alone in a dragon dominated earth.

I wish had a copy of every electronic device ever made, in like knew condition, continuing to newly produced devices so I can do the retro-computing thing!

• 1 month later...
Granted, but all of the software used is no longer supported and full of viruses.
I wish I could be little all day every day and still have money for stuff.

Granted you have all the Monopoly money you can stuff in your onesie pockets

I wish I had a private nursery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 3:55 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Granted you get $1.26 in tax refunds.

I wish my life was fun.

Granted.... but that's an acronym I use as work for "Freakin Unnecessary Nonsense!"  So let your life be filled with F.U.N!

I wish I didn't have to work work for a living anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted...you've rented a hot air balloon. However due to thunderstorms your not able to launch. 

I wish for a nice fitting diaper.

On 3/7/2020 at 3:27 AM, BBoy said:

Granted...you've rented a hot air balloon. However due to thunderstorms your not able to launch. 

I wish for a nice fitting diaper.

Granted the nicest fitting diaper made of asbestos ever... 

I wish I could have a lovely nap.... 

Granted: As so you draw it out of the bank to go and spend it, you are mugged and all of it (plus more) is stolen from you.

I wish I could afford to live in nappies 24/7

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2020 at 11:00 PM, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

I wish I had 20/20 eyesight.

Granted, your eyesight is as good as the year 2020

I wish for infinite wishes.

20 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Granted, your wish is stuck in an endless loop.

I wish more people would try not to lose any more brain cells this year.

Granted : but they get the one brain cell that Trump had.... after it jumped out of his head in an attempt at suicide.

I really wish health to all, even the stupid.

• 2 weeks later...