LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Music Do You Like?

I like a lot of stuff... Van Halen, Aerosmith, Stones, Led Zeppelin, James Taylor, Bonnie Raitt, Melissa Etheridge, Chick Corea, Bobby Shew, Roy Hargrove, Miles Davis, Sting, The Police, Letters to Cleo, The Beatles, Holly Cole, Sarah Vaughn, Billie Holiday, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Sarah McLachlan, Norah Jones, Once Blue, Diana Krall, Ozzy/Sabbath, AC/DC, Ray Charles (just awesome), John Scofield, John Mayer, BB King, Billy Joel, Bjork, Black Crowes, Dylan, Brian Setzer Orchestra, Springsteen, Guns n Roses, INXS, Herbie Hancock, Hendrix, Jonatha Brooke, Amber Rubarth, Lisa Loeb, K.D. Lang, Pink Floyd, Sheryl Crow, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Stevie Wonder, Tom Petty and whomever the hell he's playing with, Old U2 (I like them better when they were more pissed off and singing with passion... I'm not really into this "It's a beautiful day" pop stuff they've been putting out in recent years), Willie Nelson. I also listen to classical on the radio although I don't have much of a collection myself. I'll listen to pretty much anything but rap (I need to hear an actual melody).

More or less anything, my favourite band is Led Zep, but I like lots of metal and punk bands like Suicidal Tendencies and the Ramones. But anything really, I like rap but only real hardcore gangster stuff.........that's what I liked in the 80's.

I don't really listen to modern rap or metal, Manson is okay. Current music wise, I like stuff like Radiohead and the Foo Fighters.

Beth

I love punk rock music! Bands like; Pennywise, Rancid, Nofx, Dropkick Murphy's, Suicide Machines, Flogging Molly, Left Alone, The Ducky Boys, and Tiger Army. I'm sure there's more I just can't think of them right now. Also there are many other bands that are not classified as punk rock that I like. There are just so many catagories of music it's hard to know what to place some of them under. Bethan just reminded me of the two most important ones The Ramones and The Clash! :band:

Drop Dead Gorgeous,30 Seconds To Mars, The Used, Lost Prophets, From First To Last, Alesana,Bless The Fall, Bring Me The Horizon,Nickelback,Silverstein,Underoath,The Devil Wears Prada, Linkin Park, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Soulfly, Blink 182, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Hawthorne Heights, Kill Hannah, Tokio Hotel, AFI,Senses Fail, Enter Shikari,Karate High School, Escape The Fate, Job For A Cowboy, As I Lay Dying, A Skylit Drive,Parkway Drive,The Medic Droid, Carpathian Forest,Annotations of an Autopsy,As Blood Runs Black.

and thats just rock and metal.... also <3333 hard tek, reggae,dubstep, darkside dnb, breakcore, gabba, some old skool jungle,some hiphop.

Ditto!

how weird.. i'm listening to escape the fate right now.

I'm seeing them in concert on the 25th :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

You probably know about this already but Rockabilia.com has a lot of band shirts, clothing and other music memorabilia. I've found alot of rare t-shirts and shot glasses I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

1.) New Wave

2.) Synth

3.) Electronica

4.) Trance

5.) house

6.) Brit pop

7.) Japanese techno

8.) classic rock

9.) old school hip hop/ rap

10.) old school punk- nofx, drop kiock muprhy's and so on.

I don't like most current music but hey if a song catches my fancy i'll listen to it. Recently i dusted off my eifel 65 cd.

• 2 weeks later...

I love industrial. Combichrist, Suicide Commando, Wumpscut, the Berzerker etc. Also VNV Nation, but I don't know if I'd classify them as industrial...

I also like techno >.>

Also classic rock... heavy metal... pop... classical.

Sounds like your musical tastes aren't too far from mine.

Here are my favorits: 1. Slayer 2. Hypocrisy 3. children of bodom 4. Lamb of God 5. Metallica (and justice for all was their last great album) 6. Gorgoroth 7. burzum (his early stuff killed) 8. Judas Priest (Halford is a god) 9. Death 10. Hatebreed.... other than that I do love 80s hair metal.

My music selection is very varied but can be mostly summed up into one genre, Cyberpunk. A little bit of Techno, a little bit of Metal and viola! You got Cyberpunk. That doesn't mean I don't like some Pop stuff and some Rap but the only Rap I like is nothing past Tupac and Biggie, rap took a turn for the idiotic when the 2000's came around. I can't stand Country, Jazz, and older music. Plus, Cyberpunk doesn't encompass J-Pop and that's another genre I love alot. My top ten artists and bands are as follows.

10)DJ Tiesto

9)My Chemical Romance

8)VCR

7)Slipknot

6)Coldplay

5)Bloc Party

4)Back-on

3)The Killers

2)Linkin Park

1)Daft Punk

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 1 month later...

My normal defulat (and 5 of the 6 presets on my truck radio) is Country. Especially that which falls into the category of Outlaw Country. But, like all genras, there are some artists there I cant stand (most notably the Dixie Chicks). The Highwaymen (Johnny Cash, Willie Neilson, Waylon Jennings, and Kris Kristofferson), Alabama, Confederate Railroad, Charlie Daniels, Marty Stuart, Chris LeDoux, and Alan Jackson are tied as my favorite artists.

I like songs my the content and sound, so my actual preferences are all over the board in terms of artists, songs, and eras. As such, my musical preferences bleed over into other genras, as well. If sounds like a good song or isntromental to me, then I like it. Though hip-hop/rap and classical music are out of the runnings as they have yet to produce a song that I can even stand. Pre-Oultlaw Movement country is also out of the runnings, as it's just too friggin old and tends to all sound the same. I do, however, also gravitate toward songs from the 80's. Likely because some part of me is still stuck in that decade...