LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Really Wears Full Time?

dl247

I was wondering who really wears fulltime? I personally wear full time and have for a couple of years. I dont know the last time I wore underware. Before wearing fulltime I wore only at night, then I started wearing more during the day, until I felt "wierd" or like I was missing something when I wasn't wearing a diaper.

I did notice that when you wear fulltime for a period of time you do start to void with NO warning. That can have it's down side i.e. sex. I personally wear the Attends with waistband during the day and a thicker diaper at night such as the Abeana or Mega Careline (XP Medical).

Also, I found when dating I tell the girl right away, so that they can easily leave if the like. I also try and be as considerate as possible with my gf, meaning that I try and stay on top of my changes, and that can be tough to do. Also, I had to go with a qiet diaper at night so the crinkly noise didn't wake her up.

So, I guess what I am wondering is who really wears full time and who would like to wear full time?

I Wear 24/7, and Have for about 10 Months Maybe even a Little Closer to a Year. I Thoughly am Enjoying it with no Regrets! :D Very Happy & Excited to Be 24/7! :D

Go Rockies in '08! :D

I actually wouldn't mind wearing fulltime but my wife and kids wouldn't understand.

this might be a wierd question, but Im really interested as to how you and your surroundings cope with diapers? cuz like I keep it hidden from everybody and would like to tell someone, but Im affraid of what could happen. Id be thankful for your reply I M Soaked :)

back to the topic - I dont wear full time and have no need to... I wear mostly at night :) and during the day at weekends when (if) my parents arent home...

According to my Mom and Granny, I was toilet trained without fuss long before I turned 3. Certainly I have no memory of that. Mom, Granny and my favorite aunt made no secret that they all had bladder problems, so I should expect difficulties after puberty. In our family there was no shame about diapers. They did not believe in disposables, so we wore gauze pinned diapers with vinyl panties. With puberty I started wetting my bed. In middle and high school if a gal wanted to sleep over, I told her, and if I was going to her place I took my own rubber sheet, as well as diaper bag. No embarrassment.

For college (pre-law) I did start using disposables, and for law school I needed diapers in the day because the classes were very long. Since then I have worn 24/7

Nights at home I prefer pinned gauze diapers and vinyl panties. Day I use slip-in pads that I make by cutting off the side tabs of Cruiser Size 4. They work well, are comfy and cost very little. For long trips, etc, I do use Attends or Depend tape-on

I must have changed thousands of diapers or pads in public ladies rooms and never has there been embarrassment. The gauze diapers and vinyl panties I buy on-line, as I do my Attends. Depends and Pampers Cruisers I buy in local supermarkets without anyone saying anything. The Pampers could be for my kid or grandkid. The Depend could be for my parents. It has never been a problem for me.

Well Im another member of the "wear for medical need" group !! lol

Been 24/7 for double incontinence now scince June 2005, and although a few regrets now and then (mainly when I end up pooey in a public place which can be a nightmare!! especcially if nowhere to change and I have to stay like it for a bit) im ok with it :). I cant do nothing about the way I am so rather than knock it all the way and end up miserable. I do all I can to make the most of it and get on with my life :). Some people wear boxers or knickers..... I wear nappies lol Its no big deal :)

Hugs Inco :)

I more "binge" than anything else. I will go for long periods of time - weeks, maybe a couple of months - where I am in diapers A LOT. I prefer cloth diapers with plastic pants, but to wear to bed at night, they have to be bulky - disposables leak, so I will NOT wear them overnight - and I normally don't sleep very well, keep waking up due to discomfort, though I will wet willingly and then usually go back to sleep. With Molicare or Abena with soakers, I can wear ONE diaper all day, and often DO go up to 16 hours in ONE diaper. But, I DO always use at least two pairs of plastic pants. There are times when 24/7 just would NOT be convenient or palatable, so I have a lot of respect for the true incons. But, as a DL, I DO enjoy wearing and using diapers, in public, discreetly, under regular "normal" adult clothes.

this might be a wierd question, but Im really interested as to how you and your surroundings cope with diapers? cuz like I keep it hidden from everybody and would like to tell someone, but Im affraid of what could happen. Id be thankful for your reply I M Soaked :)

back to the topic - I dont wear full time and have no need to... I wear mostly at night :) and during the day at weekends when (if) my parents arent home...

I keep mine hidden in a strategic place that no one would ever think to look in and only wear them when I am alone. My wife found them once and went haywire, so I got rid of them in front of her. Later I went out and got them back and hid them in a better place. Some day I will have to wear them and she'll have to accept them, but until then I will keep them in my secret spot.

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering who really wears fulltime? I personally wear full time and have for a couple of years. I dont know the last time I wore underware. Before wearing fulltime I wore only at night, then I started wearing more during the day, until I felt "wierd" or like I was missing something when I wasn't wearing a diaper.

I did notice that when you wear fulltime for a period of time you do start to void with NO warning. That can have it's down side i.e. sex. I personally wear the Attends with waistband during the day and a thicker diaper at night such as the Abeana or Mega Careline (XP Medical).

Also, I found when dating I tell the girl right away, so that they can easily leave if the like. I also try and be as considerate as possible with my gf, meaning that I try and stay on top of my changes, and that can be tough to do. Also, I had to go with a qiet diaper at night so the crinkly noise didn't wake her up.

So, I guess what I am wondering is who really wears full time and who would like to wear full time?

I Would love to be in diapers 24/7 but i just cant because i don't know how work would feel about. and also im a part time college student but i don't think that really matters. because i have worn my diaper to school before and it wasn't a problem. So anyway Austa

I'm 24/7.... I have no real medical reason to wear diapers 24/7...yet. I'll admit, I went to work unpadded, yesterday. I think I made 7 trips to the bathroom. Before I started wearing, I'd make 2 tops. But, I don't like going without diapers, anymore. I like having the extra security. I know wearing at work can be risky, but if my boss finds out, she really can't do anything. I do have a medical reason to tell her. I only have stress incontinence at very high anxiety levels, but it's a reason. She doesn't know how stressed I have to be to have accidents. She normally can't tell how stressed I am until I snap, anyways.

I have been wearing nappies consistently give or take a couple of days for a couple of months and have noticed quite of bit of change with urinating, before I used to have to sand up and relax and concentrate just to wet my nappie, my sphincter muscle would always clamp tightly shut afterwards. It took about a week of relaxing on my back too learn and keep my sphincter muscle open after I urinated, know when I'm in a relaxed precision I automatically wet with a slow dribble which is quite amazing when you don't realize how much you have dribbled and you find out your soaked. I also starting to feel like I always have to urinate, my sphincter muscle senses little dribbles which I just let out keeping my sphincter muscle open at all times. Thats the key too becoming incontinent.

I honestly believe from my experience that it would not take long to become incontinent as some people suggest, if you keep your sphincter muscle open without clenching it would start too become normal, you will know you have begone to wet but will not feel when you have stopped. Its taken me 7 weeks to have the

symptoms of urge incontinence and I had a bladder like stone.

I don't wear 24/7 "full time" anyore... but I figure I'm diapered day and night 5 days out of 7. Back when I first moved out from my folks place I wore 24/7 for a whole year... just b/c I could. The novelty kinda wore off... so now I'll wear for 2-3 days... then take a day off... and repeat...

I won't lie... it has affected my bladder control some... I get very little warning before I start going in my pants... so if I'm not diapered I always make sure I'm close to a toilet.

I'm incontinent 24/7 due to medical reasons. I enjoy the arousal aspect of being diapered the most. I wear a leg bag/condom catheter to work because I can't change my diapers there. Sux. But once I get home, I change into diapers and enjoy the continuous "masturbation" diapers give me all during the hours I'm awake :) I wear all weekend too!

I wear 24/7 due to urinary incontinence and being little inside.

The only times I'm not in diapers -

1. When I'm in the bath and right after while I'm getting dried

2. While I'm in the middle of a change (switching between the old diaper and the new one)

3. When I have a bad rash

4. When I run out and need to get more (which Dady told me i'm gonna start buying more BEFORE I run out)

If I go without a diaper, my pants will get wet sooner or later, even during the times I'm allowed to be without a diaper.

- C.J.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 since I graduated from college and got my own place. My interest diapers stems from stumbling across some pics on the internet in college. Shortly after deciding I wanted to wear fulltime (at least for a short period), I wondered what it would be like to "have" to wear them due to incontinence issues. Through continously wearing, using them, and some hypnotic recordings I began noticing a gradual loss of control. Five years after starting I feel I have very little if any control of bathroom issues. Did one method work better than the other? I can't say. I do not have any regrets as I love my diapers. There is definitely a feeling of security and I value that feeling and the convenience of not have to find a ladies room unless I need a change. My relationship with other people? I just tell them I'm incontinent which is an easy story to concoct because after college I moved several hours from where I grew up because of the job offer I accepted so I had to make new friends. Just my two cents worth.

Kara