LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
TymeBomb

Should I try to bedwet?

20 posts in this topic

So basically I have a desire to wear 24/7. Now I saw on Amazon you can get 44 Pampers Underjams L/XL for only $23. With this price I could probably buy a whole years supply. I would only be buying Underjams due that they are small, thin, and quite. Also I am pretty sure more absorbent then Goodnites, correct me if i'm wrong.

Now I am still living with my parents ( No i'm not underage, just haven't moved out yet lol ) and I would like to keep it to my self as there is no need to involve your parents into this fetish :)

Now I would only be wetting the Underjams, no poop as it is too much to take care of. So my question is, do you think I would be able to wear 24/7 without family knowing or questioning it? Also do you think I would possibly get use to wetting the diaper that I would wet without knowing ( kinda like incontinence, but just untrained I guess... )? And one last thing do you think they would hear the Underjams under my boxers and pants? Let me know what you think about this, should I do it or no, money is not a problem.

Thanks for reading and hopefully some of you can answer my questions and give your opinions on this.

Instead i'm looking to bed wet again. I have the finances and also a disposal for the diapers un-noticed. I would be wearing Tena Ultra Briefs. I would buy a diaper pail to keep the diapers till I have time to get rid of them, also it will keep my room smelling the same. I will wear a diaper each night with full confidence in them, I will also drink some water before bed.

Now I would go through with this if I only knew how to make myself wake up through the night to go pee and how to shrink my bladder. I don't want to invest money into if I can't ever get up to pee, or not be able to shrink my bladder which is a big part in bedwetting IMO. Can anyone recommend some ways to wake up through the night to pee and how I could shrink my bladder size? I have heard about taking 1-3 drops of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide with a 12-16oz glass of water will shrink your bladder immediately. No it is not harmful at small doses, plus it is food grade, so no stabilizers or chemicals, correct me if i'm wrong please. Anyways, let me know

I would think it very difficult to wear nappies 24/7 and keep it a secret from your folks. WhenI went 24/7 due to my incontinence my wife discretely told all my close friends and family and they are fine with it. 

Yeah, people are mostly accepting on it, but it's just that I rather keep it a secret.

I'd say bulk up and wear when it's  convenient. The fact is there will be times when wearing will just get in the way. You say you'd like to keep it a secret so be smart and pick and choose when you wear. 

i don't think they'd be likely to notice, so long as you can take care of the trash discretely.

however, i would recommend going for some actual diapers. with just underjams i just think you'll likely need to change very often, which will increase the cost in the long run if wearing 24/7, and be inconvenient. especially if untraining to some degree is a goal, thicker is better because you can learn to trust your diapers without being afraid of leaking. leaks will happen, but probably a *lot* more often in what is essentially an adolescent's pullup.

I think i'm just going to train myself to bed wet, seems cheaper and way easier. I would be wearing Tena Ultra Briefs at night for maximum absorbency while also being thin and quite.

Anyone got any tips on how to wet the bed in my sleep?

16 hours ago, TymeBomb said:

I think i'm just going to train myself to bed wet, seems cheaper and way easier. I would be wearing Tena Ultra Briefs at night for maximum absorbency while also being thin and quite.

Anyone got any tips on how to wet the bed in my sleep?

repeated deliberate wetting is the only way.

5 hours ago, stevewet said:

repeated deliberate wetting is the only way.

That's what I had in mind, I will also try to shrink my bladder during the day. So once I go to sleep I can't hold too much and I will wake up. Thanks for the tip.

Just a tip.  You are 18 and all sounds great right now.  How will you feel about it in another 10 years?  20 years?  30 years?  I may suggest that before you do things like trying to shrink your bladder or making yourself incontinent, try wearing 24/7 for several months and see how you like it.  What you discover may be an influence either way.  remember the cost of diapers when you may use 4 or 5 a day.  Always having to take along a change wherever you go, and then finding a place where you can change your diaper in privet, several times a day.  Going out with friends in diapers and having to take along extra diapers.  How would you feel about them knowing you wear diapers and why?  Locker rooms and swimming pools.  Family events or places where it would not be convenient at all to wear a diaper.  Times when you may be in a meeting at work, know you have to change diapers but can't leave.  Ending up with leaks and wet pants, or else wearing diapers so thick they are bulky and noticeable to everyone.  Being teased, taunted or bullied by some who may find out.  Not necessarily your friends, but other people who may discover.  In many cases what sounds like a lot of fun at first ends up becoming a chore when doing it 24/7 makes the fun, excitement and anticipation wear off.  Also look at your life's goals.  When you are 50 they may be a lot different than when you are only 18.  What type of career or job do you plan on?  Do you plan on going into politics?  How about relationships such as getting married?  How would you feel if your secret of wearing diapers became public knowledge?  Specifically, if you plan on becoming a teacher or having a job working with children, being outed can have dire consiquences, even though there is nothing wrong with liking to wear diapers.  Sure, people say it's not illegal and all, but it's not about it being legal.  It's about public perceptions about adults who like to wear diapers, especially parents of children you may be working with.  Can you imagine if you were running for office and the news came out?  Political fodder for your opponent!  I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying at age 18 your whole life is ahead of you and you need to step back a moment and really think things out about your future.  Once you become incontinent, it is very very hard to change and regain control again.  Some people make it work and enjoy it, others have really regretted it.  Try doing the 24/7 without harming your body or control first, then if you want to shrink your bladder or become incontinent, that is your decision but be prepared to live with it the rest of your life.  And think that you could live another 70 years, or about 4 times longer than you already have lived.  At age 18 you have your whole life ahead of you.  Don't let a sexual fetish take control of it without doing a whole lot of thinking about the future.

2 people like this

I say stock up on diapers and wear when you want or for the whole weekend and see how much you like it!

23 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Just a tip.  You are 18 and all sounds great right now.  How will you feel about it in another 10 years?  20 years?  30 years?  I may suggest that before you do things like trying to shrink your bladder or making yourself incontinent, try wearing 24/7 for several months and see how you like it.  What you discover may be an influence either way.  remember the cost of diapers when you may use 4 or 5 a day.  Always having to take along a change wherever you go, and then finding a place where you can change your diaper in privet, several times a day.  Going out with friends in diapers and having to take along extra diapers.  How would you feel about them knowing you wear diapers and why?  Locker rooms and swimming pools.  Family events or places where it would not be convenient at all to wear a diaper.  Times when you may be in a meeting at work, know you have to change diapers but can't leave.  Ending up with leaks and wet pants, or else wearing diapers so thick they are bulky and noticeable to everyone.  Being teased, taunted or bullied by some who may find out.  Not necessarily your friends, but other people who may discover.  In many cases what sounds like a lot of fun at first ends up becoming a chore when doing it 24/7 makes the fun, excitement and anticipation wear off.  Also look at your life's goals.  When you are 50 they may be a lot different than when you are only 18.  What type of career or job do you plan on?  Do you plan on going into politics?  How about relationships such as getting married?  How would you feel if your secret of wearing diapers became public knowledge?  Specifically, if you plan on becoming a teacher or having a job working with children, being outed can have dire consiquences, even though there is nothing wrong with liking to wear diapers.  Sure, people say it's not illegal and all, but it's not about it being legal.  It's about public perceptions about adults who like to wear diapers, especially parents of children you may be working with.  Can you imagine if you were running for office and the news came out?  Political fodder for your opponent!  I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying at age 18 your whole life is ahead of you and you need to step back a moment and really think things out about your future.  Once you become incontinent, it is very very hard to change and regain control again.  Some people make it work and enjoy it, others have really regretted it.  Try doing the 24/7 without harming your body or control first, then if you want to shrink your bladder or become incontinent, that is your decision but be prepared to live with it the rest of your life.  And think that you could live another 70 years, or about 4 times longer than you already have lived.  At age 18 you have your whole life ahead of you.  Don't let a sexual fetish take control of it without doing a whole lot of thinking about the future.

Such wise words. and so true. Although I am incontinent now and dependant on nappies 24/7 I am so glad that I stopped wetting the bed during my early 20's and had over 25 relatively dry years. 

I agree uncontrollable bedwetting is not fun, I understand some people like to wear diapers for fun and use them by choice but becoming totaly diaper dependant due to bedwetting by choice is a choice you will probably regret at some point in your life.

ask any of us that are in diapers due to a medical iasue and we would all tell you we would love to be out of diapers and back to regular underwear.

Its your choice if you want to go down the path of forcing your self to become diaper dependant but remember Be carefull what you wish for you may get it.  

you are only 18 and have your life ahead of you please do not force your self to spend it in diapers 

3 people like this

unless your parents are ok with you wearing, i would not recommend wearing at home 24/7. you're at that age when you feel invincible and that you can do anything (try not to lose that as you get older!). you're 18, and you're probably all sexually flustered, and this new sensation is a major turn on and feels great. but as others have said, you're 18! lol you have many many many many MANY years to enjoy diapers. just relax a bit, smell the flowers, enjoy life. and when you get a place of your own, you can diaper up with reckless abandon as much as you want!

i'm sure you can probably get away with it for a bit, however, your parents have lived with you for the 18+ years you've been on this earth. they know your in's and out's, and i'm sure they can simply look at you and know something is off and different. they'd probably pick up on it and start asking questions. also i feel you aren't thinking of the logistics and details of all this. where are you going to store/hide your bags of diapers? how and when are you going to get rid of your used ones? do you want/care if your parents know? the rest of your family? friends? 

as for bedwetting, i found that to be one of the worst feelings ever to wake up in a cold puddle. 

I think you overthink things.   When I first started wearing diapers it was very easy to use a diaper.  I had to really focus on wetting my diaper.  It was especially difficult at night, but as I got older I can now wet almost subconsciously.  If I'm not diapered I'm 95% certain that I won't have an accident, but that 5% might be troubling.  Fortunately that 5% is enough to make feel more comfortable padded than not, so I tend wear padding more than I don't.

My advice is: if you have the privacy, and access to them- wear when you feel like wearing.  Wearing a Pull Up, or even thick diaper is not going to be noticed by the public- unless you want it.  If you keep it discreet, and don't make a big deal- you could wear in front of your friends without much notice.   They don't care, and they don't want to know.  I'm old enough now that I could probably get with a "I have problems," and nobody wants to go much deeper than that.  Younger than me, you probably don't have that luxury.

There is no law that says that you must keep wearing diapers when you don't want to, even if you say you want to wear 24/7.  You can stop and use the toilet for awhile.  In my case it usually happened around 3 days.  

I don't use my diapers for #2 because it's not really that fun.    It's doesn't feel great when I do it, and is not very fun to clean up.    I've been told the only way to fully develop diaper dependence is commit to full diaper dependence.  I believe you will start having bowel accidents before you'll have uncontrolled wetting, and since I don't mess my diaper- I haven't had much uncontrolled wetting.   I usually know before I start peeing, and I always know when I'm doing it.

The best advice is to learn how to control your desires, and not let your desires control you.  If you ignore diapers, the urges will only get bigger.  But that doesn't mean you have wear them all the time.   As long as you don't do anything drastic- you will be fine.

On 1/15/2017 at 8:07 AM, rusty pins said:

Wise words :) I understand where you come from. I have thought about it, I don't want to wear 24/7, that would just be a hassle. Instead i'm looking to bed wet again. I have the finances and also a disposal for the diapers un-noticed. I would be wearing Tena Ultra Briefs. I would buy a diaper pail to keep the diapers till I have time to get rid of them, also it will keep my room smelling the same. I will wear a diaper each night with full confidence in them, I will also drink some water before bed.

Now I would go through with this if I only knew how to make myself wake up through the night to go pee and how to shrink my bladder. I don't want to invest money into if I can't ever get up to pee, or not be able to shrink my bladder which is a big part in bedwetting IMO. Can anyone recommend some ways to wake up through the night to pee and how I could shrink my bladder size? I have heard about taking 1-3 drops of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide will shrink your bladder immediately. No it is not harmful at small doses, plus it is food grade, so no stabilizers or chemicals, correct me if i'm wrong please. Anyways, let me know.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:28 PM, diaperguy85 said:

your parents have lived with you for the 18+ years you've been on this earth. they know your in's and out's, and i'm sure they can simply look at you and know something is off and different. they'd probably pick up on it and start asking questions. also i feel you aren't thinking of the logistics and details of all this. where are you going to store/hide your bags of diapers? how and when are you going to get rid of your used ones? do you want/care if your parents know? the rest of your family? friends? 

I have long had this theory and I think it has some merit to it.  As far as wearing diapers under your clothing when out in public, it's true that people just don't notice.  They are wrapped up in their own thoughts and the last thing they will think of is "That guy walking down the street looks like he may be wearing diapers."  These people are total strangers just passing by.  Now, friends and especially family and parents see you all the time.  I believe that on a sub conscious level they know exactly how you normally look as they see you all the time, especially parents you live with.  Now, if you were to wear a diaper under your jeans it probably would not be noticeable to most people.  However, it does slightly change the shape of your butt, even if it's only slightly.  It may not be something that parents or family may immediately pick up on, but on a sub conscious level something may start nagging in the back of their minds.  They may not realize it, but they start looking you over due to that nagging feeling they have.  Then eventually they may pick up on the fact that you do look a little different than you normally do and figure it out.  I truly believe this is fact with parents and people you see on a daily bases and have seen for years.

3 hours ago, TymeBomb said:

I have the finances and also a disposal for the diapers un-noticed. I would be wearing Tena Ultra Briefs. I would buy a diaper pail to keep the diapers till I have time to get rid of them, also it will keep my room smelling the same.

Now I would go through with this if I only knew how to make myself wake up through the night to go pee and how to shrink my bladder. Can anyone recommend some ways to wake up through the night to pee?

As far as waking up with the need to pee, that will come naturally in time!  When I was a teenager I slept the night through without having to get up and pee.  In my 20's I started waking up to pee at least once a night, then twice.  As you get older, having to get up to pee in the night becomes more normal for everyone.  Now days I get up anywhere from 3 to sometimes 8 times a night to pee, sometimes as often as every 45 minutes towards the end of the night.  Other times I can go with having to get up only 3 times to pee.  Just the feeling of having to pee wakes me up naturally, often times more than I would like!  Once again, I don't think you need to do things to shrink your bladder, even temporary.  You said, "I would go through with this if I only knew how to make myself wake up through the night to go pee".   If you want to speed things up, try an alarm clock.  Something you can set to wake you up at, say 2 or 3 AM.  Something loud enough to make sure you wake up but not loud enough to disturb anyone else living in the house.  Here is the bases for the idea.  When kids wet the bed, one way of training them to wake up on their own to pee is an alarm clock.  If the parents set an alarm clock to wake the kid up every 2 or 3 hours to pee, eventually the kid will start waking up on their own after a while.  The alarm clock conditions their sleep so they start waking up, and because they get up and pee, that further conditions them to associate having to get up to pee with waking up at night.  Pavlov and the dog/bell.  So, if you want to wake up to pee in the middle of the night, try one or maybe 2 alarm clocks set to different times in the middle of the night.  Your bladder will already have urine in it, so wake up, pee in your diaper and go back to sleep.  That seems to me the easy way to condition yourself to wake up in the middle of the night so you can pee.

On this last one.  BE CAREFUL!  I know for a fact that parents, especially mothers can't keep from snooping around their kids rooms when they live at home.  You said, "I have the finances and also a disposal for the diapers un-noticed. I would buy a diaper pail to keep the diapers till I have time to get rid of them, also it will keep my room smelling the same."  No one here will argue that a diaper pail isn't a good idea!  It gives you a place to put wet diapers in until you can throw them away.  Where will you keep it so it is handy each morning when you take off your wet diapers?  Is it in a handy place, but also in a place your mom or dad won't find it?  Also remember that when you open a diaper pail to put another one in, some odor may escape from the previous wet diapers already in it.  As good as your intentions are of keeping your room smelling fresh and clean, repeated use of diapers at night may give off a little odor no matter how careful you are.  A good stiff cool breeze and open windows are a good way to help air out a room, but it won't do any good unless the source of the odor is totally eliminated.  I'm just not sure that a diaper pail will do the job, plus the size makes it hard to hide.  What I find helps is to bag up wet disposables in plastic grocery bags, tie them shut really tight and dispose of them as soon as possible, no more than 48 hours.  That makes them so much smaller and easier to hid than a big diaper pail.  As a teenager I assume you have the standard back pack all kids use these days?  It's a great way to sneak a bagged up diaper out of the house to a trash can someplace when other people are around.  Keep in mind again that parents like to snoop!  They want to go through your room and back pack to make sure you don't have drugs or pot or anything they don't approve of, and to basically just snoop around!  Remember, if you can think of a hiding place for diapers, diaper pail and all, so can your mom who has been around a lot longer than you!

"I have heard about taking 1-3 drops of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide will shrink your bladder immediately."

1) Hydrogen peroxide is such a strong oxidizing agent that it's sold in a 3% solution with instructions to dilute it 10 parts to 1 before you use it for any purpose that involves getting it on you. 

2) I'm familiar with the normal supplies of hydrogen peroxide at 30%, but not 35%.

3) What is the suggested mechanism by which hydrogen peroxide would shrink the bladder?

4) What effects would hydrogen peroxide have on all the other body tissues it would contact before it found its way to your bladder, assuming that it hadn't all reacted by that time?

I think you probably can tell where I'm going with this...Dumb Fucking Idea.

7 hours ago, TymeBomb said:

Now I would go through with this if I only knew how to make myself wake up through the night to go pee and how to shrink my bladder. I don't want to invest money into if I can't ever get up to pee, or not be able to shrink my bladder which is a big part in bedwetting IMO. Can anyone recommend some ways to wake up through the night to pee and how I could shrink my bladder size? I have heard about taking 1-3 drops of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide will shrink your bladder immediately. No it is not harmful at small doses, plus it is food grade, so no stabilizers or chemicals, correct me if i'm wrong please. Anyways, let me know.

So you’re saying your bladder never wakes you for relief during the night?  That being the case, consume additional fluid in the last couple hours before you go to bed.  If one glass of water doesn’t do it, try two, three, etc.  At some level of pre-bed fluid consumption you will have to empty your bladder during the night, guaranteed.

And shrinking the bladder is just a matter of never letting your bladder become full.  During the day, like every hour or so, empty your bladder.  Never walk past a bathroom without stopping.  In time your bladder will shrink to whatever volume it needs to hold between bathroom breaks.

11 hours ago, vvp39 said:

"I have heard about taking 1-3 drops of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide will shrink your bladder immediately."

1) Hydrogen peroxide is such a strong oxidizing agent that it's sold in a 3% solution with instructions to dilute it 10 parts to 1 before you use it for any purpose that involves getting it on you. 

2) I'm familiar with the normal supplies of hydrogen peroxide at 30%, but not 35%.

3) What is the suggested mechanism by which hydrogen peroxide would shrink the bladder?

4) What effects would hydrogen peroxide have on all the other body tissues it would contact before it found its way to your bladder, assuming that it hadn't all reacted by that time?

I think you probably can tell where I'm going with this...Dumb Fucking Idea.

It is food grade so it doesn't have many of the chemicals that the regular one does. Also I would put maybe 2-3 drops in a 12-16 oz glass of water to dilute it a bunch. Would this work better?

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have long had this theory and I think it has some merit to it.  As far as wearing diapers under your clothing when out in public, it's true that people just don't notice.  They are wrapped up in their own thoughts and the last thing they will think of is "That guy walking down the street looks like he may be wearing diapers."  These people are total strangers just passing by.  Now, friends and especially family and parents see you all the time.  I believe that on a sub conscious level they know exactly how you normally look as they see you all the time, especially parents you live with.  Now, if you were to wear a diaper under your jeans it probably would not be noticeable to most people.  However, it does slightly change the shape of your butt, even if it's only slightly.  It may not be something that parents or family may immediately pick up on, but on a sub conscious level something may start nagging in the back of their minds.  They may not realize it, but they start looking you over due to that nagging feeling they have.  Then eventually they may pick up on the fact that you do look a little different than you normally do and figure it out.  I truly believe this is fact with parents and people you see on a daily bases and have seen for years.

As far as waking up with the need to pee, that will come naturally in time!  When I was a teenager I slept the night through without having to get up and pee.  In my 20's I started waking up to pee at least once a night, then twice.  As you get older, having to get up to pee in the night becomes more normal for everyone.  Now days I get up anywhere from 3 to sometimes 8 times a night to pee, sometimes as often as every 45 minutes towards the end of the night.  Other times I can go with having to get up only 3 times to pee.  Just the feeling of having to pee wakes me up naturally, often times more than I would like!  Once again, I don't think you need to do things to shrink your bladder, even temporary.  You said, "I would go through with this if I only knew how to make myself wake up through the night to go pee".   If you want to speed things up, try an alarm clock.  Something you can set to wake you up at, say 2 or 3 AM.  Something loud enough to make sure you wake up but not loud enough to disturb anyone else living in the house.  Here is the bases for the idea.  When kids wet the bed, one way of training them to wake up on their own to pee is an alarm clock.  If the parents set an alarm clock to wake the kid up every 2 or 3 hours to pee, eventually the kid will start waking up on their own after a while.  The alarm clock conditions their sleep so they start waking up, and because they get up and pee, that further conditions them to associate having to get up to pee with waking up at night.  Pavlov and the dog/bell.  So, if you want to wake up to pee in the middle of the night, try one or maybe 2 alarm clocks set to different times in the middle of the night.  Your bladder will already have urine in it, so wake up, pee in your diaper and go back to sleep.  That seems to me the easy way to condition yourself to wake up in the middle of the night so you can pee.

On this last one.  BE CAREFUL!  I know for a fact that parents, especially mothers can't keep from snooping around their kids rooms when they live at home.  You said, "I have the finances and also a disposal for the diapers un-noticed. I would buy a diaper pail to keep the diapers till I have time to get rid of them, also it will keep my room smelling the same."  No one here will argue that a diaper pail isn't a good idea!  It gives you a place to put wet diapers in until you can throw them away.  Where will you keep it so it is handy each morning when you take off your wet diapers?  Is it in a handy place, but also in a place your mom or dad won't find it?  Also remember that when you open a diaper pail to put another one in, some odor may escape from the previous wet diapers already in it.  As good as your intentions are of keeping your room smelling fresh and clean, repeated use of diapers at night may give off a little odor no matter how careful you are.  A good stiff cool breeze and open windows are a good way to help air out a room, but it won't do any good unless the source of the odor is totally eliminated.  I'm just not sure that a diaper pail will do the job, plus the size makes it hard to hide.  What I find helps is to bag up wet disposables in plastic grocery bags, tie them shut really tight and dispose of them as soon as possible, no more than 48 hours.  That makes them so much smaller and easier to hid than a big diaper pail.  As a teenager I assume you have the standard back pack all kids use these days?  It's a great way to sneak a bagged up diaper out of the house to a trash can someplace when other people are around.  Keep in mind again that parents like to snoop!  They want to go through your room and back pack to make sure you don't have drugs or pot or anything they don't approve of, and to basically just snoop around!  Remember, if you can think of a hiding place for diapers, diaper pail and all, so can your mom who has been around a lot longer than you!

Well the diaper pail i'd be getting is not big and also has tons of features to control the odor. I would place it somewhere no one would see it and the diapers would go into a box where no one goes. Also I only live with my dad which doesn't care what I do. As in he doesn't go in my room and he respects my privacy. No one wakes me up or checks on me in the morning unless said the night before. So I don't really need to worry about that stuff.

Now you say to have an alarm clock and wake me up through the night, I thought of that, but what i'f I get use to waking up to an alarm clock and it becomes a dependence to wake up through the night. Or am I wrong and if I do it for a good time I will just wake up on my own with no alarm? Thanks for helping me with this so far, let me know :)

I peed the bed once intentionally. I won't again... it just didn't feel comfortable