LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Another great chapter keeping us all on the edge of our diapers.

You really know how to write I so enjoy reading your work.

I'm wondering if Sara's Mommy side is coming through. She thinks how cute he looks in his new dipee and omnie.

Hope this is the start of her Mommy side and all that goes with it. I know if it were me I would enjoy it too.

I would love to be Nick but you wouldn't have to force me to be her baby I would do it just to please her.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments :)

For an update, work on this story is going slowly because of other commitments. That said I do have another story called "Daddy's Cabin" almost ready to post, it was a commissioned work and I look forward to posting it very soon.

As for this story, unfortunately the next update and second half of the chapter is still a little way off. Working on it as and when I can but whenever I get a commission it slows this story down for a bit and right now I have a few plates spinning. I appreciate patience and assure everyone that Nick's adventure in nappies is going to be continuing for a long while.

20 hours ago, Elfking said:

Thanks for all the comments :)

For an update, work on this story is going slowly because of other commitments. That said I do have another story called "Daddy's Cabin" almost ready to post, it was a commissioned work and I look forward to posting it very soon.

As for this story, unfortunately the next update and second half of the chapter is still a little way off. Working on it as and when I can but whenever I get a commission it slows this story down for a bit and right now I have a few plates spinning. I appreciate patience and assure everyone that Nick's adventure in nappies is going to be continuing for a long while.

yay :)

• 2 weeks later...

Next half of the chapter will be posted very soon, it is pretty steamy and I think there is a little something in there for everyone.

In the meantime...

"Agent Baby and the Bomb Maker" my first e-book written in collaboration with DailyDi is now available for just $3.99 here:http://incont.org/estore/product_info.php?products_id=39

It is a more innocent story from me of a child with a gift, however it is a gift with consequences when he uses it. It was great fun to write and hopefully is great fun to read as well. It will hopefully be the start of a series of stories revolving around the main character. I would ask that anyone who is interested to check it out and let us know what you think :) If you enjoy my writing, you will enjoy this story :)

So here is part two of the chapter that, due to length, became a three part chapter! Next part shouldn't take so long to write because I don't have many commissions going on right now :unsure:

Nick huffed and was about to turn to sit back down but Alice held on to the nappy forcing Nick to stand in place.

Sarah’s hand slowly moved up the smooth plastic front until it was firmly on Nick’s crotch. Sarah reached the front where she found Nick’s manhood still erect from the rocking from just a minute ago. Sarah looked up from her hand into Nick’s eyes and grinned.

Nick looked away embarrassed. He didn’t want his wife to find him like this and he wondered if she saw his rocking just now prompting this sudden checking of his nappy. Nick didn’t want Sarah to get the wrong idea, it wasn’t the nappy that was causing him to get excited, it was the way it rubbed against him.

“You are enjoying your nappy then?” Sarah asked playfully.

“No! It’s ju-” Nick began.

“Maybe it is because you are wet then…” Sarah considered.

Before Nick could respond or reject these allegations Sarah turned around and headed to the kitchen to refill the sippy cup. Whilst in the kitchen Sarah glanced conspiratorially over her shoulder and then open the medicine drawer again. She checked the label of the drugs she had given her husband and according to label they should be making their presence felt very soon. Sarah quickly filled up the sippy cup and re-entered the living room.

“OK, I’m off I will see you in a bit Nicky.” Sarah said and she kissed Nick on the forehead. Nick had been leaning over making sure his onesie was properly put on again before sitting down at the computer.

Sarah quickly grabbed her keys and purse, she leant forward to grab her phone before having second thoughts. She decided that “forgetting” her phone would be better for her plan. Without another word she departed from the house, hopped in the car and drove out of the driveway.

Nick sighed with relief. Finally, some time alone, finally some time to himself where he could process everything that had happened in the last day or so. He slumped back in his chair and closed his eyes for a minute. He took some deep breaths and tried to let all the stress go.

Suddenly he felt a very strong rumbling in his tummy followed by a mild cramp. Nick’s eyes shot open. He knew what these feelings meant, but it didn’t make any sense, he had already been to the bathroom this morning.

Nick looked out the window to see that Sarah had already driven away.

Just as Nick was thinking it might have been a one off pain another cramp hit, this time it was stronger and Nick instinctively put his hands to his stomach and winced slightly.

Nick stood up and hurried over to the house phone, he remembered the rules, he knew he was supposed to ask permission to use the toilet and though he hated the idea of having to ask, events had overtaken him. This wasn’t the time to argue about whether the rule was right, now was the time to just comply and avoid a hugely embarrassing accident.

Nick dialled the number with shaking fingers, just the thought of using his nappy for this was enough to make his stomach turn, he put in the last number he put the phone to his ear.

“Come on, come on…” Nick pleaded as the call connected.

Suddenly there was a noise coming from the table, a popular song that Nick instantly recognised as Sarah’s ringtone.

“Oh god…” Nick muttered as he walked over to the table and saw Sarah’s phone lit up with “Home” showing on the screen.

Nick bit his lip, Sarah had left her phone at home and now he had no way of contacting her to ask permission to use the toilet. It wasn’t like her to forget her phone, Nick thought, and it was right there in front of her. How did she miss it? Did she forget it intentionally?

Nick’s suspicious thinking was interrupted by a new and more powerful cramp; this time he was forced to bend over until the pain passed him by. Nick considered his options, the rules said he had to ask permission to use the toilet and if no one was available to give permission then tough luck. The rules implied he could ask any adult for permission.

Was there anyone he could ask without it being weird? The obvious answer was no. Just about the only person he could think of that he could ask was Kirsty since she was the only one who knew about the nappies. But phoning her to ask permission to use the toilet was unthinkable, the humiliation of asking her would be too much, not to mention there was a strong chance she would say no just to spite him.

Nick started experiencing some form of a flashback. He remembered just a couple of days ago when he had been in pain and eventually had been forced to wet his nappy, that was the first time he had wet himself on purpose and at the time he felt nothing could be worse. Right now he wished to have that problem back as another cramp forced him to double over and he concentrated with all his might to keep the inevitable from happening. He was now in a nappy that he had wet just previously and after the initial trauma of the first time it happened he found it wasn’t so bad. Could it be the same with messing?

“Get a grip of yourself…” Nick said quietly. Yeah wetting himself had been hard at first but now wasn’t so bad, but messing himself would be totally different. Especially when he wouldn’t be allowed out of it until Sarah came home.

Another cramp hit that was so strong that for a second Nick thought he wasn’t going to hold on before it passed as suddenly as it came on. He was now feeling a constant pressure to let go, his bowels were aching to be released and the only thing that stopped it from happening was him clenching all the muscles he could back there.

When it passed he started walking as fast he could whilst maintaining control towards the toilet. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do but he had to make his mind up very quickly before his mind was made up for him.

He stumbled up the stairs slowly. Every movement made his thick, wet disposable nappy rustle loudly. It started sounding like an invitation to Nick. Like the nappy was saying “Just let go, no more pain, just let go…” and Nick was fighting his urge to do just that. The pain was reaching the point where he wasn’t sure he could take it, he fell to his knees and began crawling towards the bathroom as his aching muscles starting threatening to give way.

He finally reached the bathroom and the sight of the toilet made his mind up for him, he didn’t even close the bathroom door as he rushed toward the toilet. He pulled the poppers of his onesie apart and threw it over his head. His hands, wet from sweat, pulled the tapes of the nappy off and left it lying open on the bathroom tiles in front of him, the swelled and yellow padding showing a reminder of his wetting earlier.

Nick jumped up and sat on the toilet and immediately his bowels let go. Nick was unsure if he had eaten something bad but his stomach clearly wasn’t happy as his bowels started forcing everything out as quickly as it could. Nick sat there wincing as he was forced to sit still and let his body do its thing.

The smell was pretty bad and when he got a chance he reached to the side and pushed open the window. That was when Nick heard the sound of gravel crunching under car tyres. His heart stood still as he strained a little further and saw that it was Sarah’s car!

“She shouldn’t be back yet!” Nick thought, he was terrified of being found like this, he hadn’t asked permission!

Nick stood up, maybe if he could put the nappy back on Sarah wouldn’t notice. He reached forward for the nappy and immediately felt his tummy rumble again, he realised he wasn’t finished and hurriedly sat back down on the toilet as the second round of cramps hit him and forced him to evacuate his bowels further.

Downstairs the door opened and closed then after a pause there were footsteps coming up the stairs. Nick realised the game was up and prepared for the worst as he finally finished using the toilet.

“Nick are you up he-” Sarah was half shouting as she climbed the stairs before she turned and saw the scene in the bathroom. From the open, wet nappy on the floor to the onesie that had been thrown off to Nick sitting on the toilet having clearly failed her test.

“Sarah I can-” Nick started.

“Save it.” Sarah said shortly with a scowl on her face, “It smells awful in here, finish up and meet me in your bedroom.”

Sarah turned and stormed off to Nick’s bedroom where she then slammed the door.

Nick hung his head in shame as he reached for the toilet paper and started cleaning himself up. It took a couple of minutes to complete the task as well as clean the air.

When it was done Nick picked up his onesie and his used nappy and headed towards his bedroom. He slowly pushed the door open to see his wife sitting on the bed, she pointed at the changing table and without a word he walked over and climbed up on to the table. There was silence for a few seconds.

“You broke the rules Nick.” Sarah said simply, “Tell me, what rules did you break?”

“Erm… I used the toilet without permission and… and I removed nappy.” Nick said hesitantly blushing at the humiliating questioning.

“And?” Sarah said prompting Nick to continue.

There was silence as Nick tried to think about what Sarah wanted to hear. Eventually Sarah ran out of patience.

“You called me Sarah instead of mummy… And you disobeyed my rules which means you broke the rule that states that I am the boss. In other words, you broke every rule.” Sarah explained as she stood up and started walking over to the changing table.

Nick remained silent and looked away from Sarah who was glowering at him. There was silence for a while as Sarah got out a new nappy and taped it on her naked and cringing husband.

Sarah then went and fetched something from the closet that Nick recognised well.

“Please Sarah, I’m sorry, please not the chain…” Nick said as he looked up and saw his wife walking back towards him with the chain that had locked his nappy on the previous day.

“You call me Sarah again and you will be doubly sorry.” Sarah said menacingly.

Nick laid back in frustration, he was too afraid to resist it and he sort of saw his wife’s reasoning here. His wife had made rules and in the course of removing his nappy he had broken them, so Sarah was now going to force him to keep the nappy on. It made sense even if Nick hated what it could mean.

Whilst Nick was pondering all of this he heard the small but distinctive click that signalled his new nappy was now locked on. He sighed in resignation and sat up, looking down he was not at all surprised to see his new nappy was one of the one’s with baby pictures printed all over it.

He hopped off the table and was expecting to be dressed for the rest of the day, so it was a very sudden and unexpected move when Sarah grabbed his head quite roughly and pushed him down hard so that he was forced on to his knees.

“Sarah… What is going on?” Nick asked bewildered at this new position he found himself in.

“You need to make it up to me…” Sarah said quite throatily as her free hand quickly unbuttoned and pulled down the jeans she was wearing, “And it is mommy, not Sarah”

Nick looked up at her in amazement, this was a side of Sarah he very rarely saw. He looked back down at her waist and saw Sarah was wearing a very sexy pair of red panties and he could tell that Sarah was already very excited about what was happening.

Sarah took her hand off of Nick’s head and pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. She was so turned on she needed stimulation, and Nick was going to be the one to give it to her.

Nick was frozen in place unsure of what to do, he had never been good with taking the initiative in times like this. Fortunately for Nick it seemed Sarah didn’t intend to give him much choice as she grabbed the back of his head with her hand and forcefully pushed Nick’s head into her crotch.

Nick’s senses were overwhelmed by the scent emanating from his wife’s womanhood. He still felt frozen as Sarah pulled Nick’s head closer to her. Nick vaguely struggled against the grip but it was half hearted, he just needed a few moments to compose himself.

“Lick.” Sarah commanded form somewhere above him.

Nick stopped his hesitating and, like a dog hearing its masters command, he went to work. He closed his eyes and tentatively stretched out his tongue, Sarah responded to the tentative movement by forcing Nick’s head even closer to her as she moaned slightly.

Nick pushed his tongue in further in response to Sarah’s moaning and he reached his hands around and placed them on his wife’s ass. Nick flicked his tongue around quite quickly but also gently and was rewarded as he tasted his wife’s juices, proof she was enjoying what he was doing.

Sarah’s grip loosened only very slightly as Nick did his best to bring her pleasure. Sarah threw her head back and spread he legs a little to give Nick better access. Her fantasy of reducing Nick to this lowly status, the imagery of him wetting his nappy and then on the toilet, his new submissiveness, his willingness to pleasure her like this, it all combined to heighten Sarah’s intense feelings that were running through her.

Sarah began to thrust her hips forward in a steady rhythm to her husband’s tongue, she could feel herself becoming weak at the knees but still wouldn’t relinquish the tight grip on Nick’s head.

Nick’s tongue was getting tired but he didn’t dare stop, his nappy tented out as he was getting increasingly excited too, it felt like it was straining to escape the padded prison it was trapped in. Nick started gently rocking backwards and forwards as well, the thrusting causing the nerves in his dick to shoot pleasure like lightning throughout his whole body.

Nick felt his wife moving backwards, she didn’t let up on her grip on his head and Nick was forced to scoot forward on his knees as Sarah dragged him backwards his tongue still working around inside his wife paying extra attention to the clit. His attention was rewarded as his wife stopped briefly to let out a loud moan before continuing to move backwards.

After a few of these awkward steps Nick saw, out of the corners of his eyes, his wife’s legs bending until she was in a sitting position. Sarah was laid back flat against the bed and slowly Nick felt her grip weaken on his head. Before he could get used to this new chance to move himself away from his wife briefly he felt Sarah’s legs rise up and wrap around his shoulders. Nick had a little bit more room to manoeuvre now but not much more than before.

Sarah arched her back upwards as she felt herself peaking towards a climax that she had been waiting for since she saw Nick wetting himself earlier. Just the thought of that event got her even closer to the edge as the images danced through her mind just like her husband’s tongue danced around her forbidden zone.

Nick found that if he thrusted far enough forward in this new position that his nappy would press against the frame of the bed as he desperately tried to pleasure himself whilst he was forced to pleasure his wife.

Sarah started feeling like she was coming close to finishing and she started moaning and thrusting her pelvis up as she longed for Nicks tongue to continue working. She grabbed her breasts and rubbed them as she became lost in a sea of pleasure.

Nick felt Sarah’s legs tighten to almost painful levels as her hip thrusting became so intense it was like he was trying to ride a bucking bronco. Nick held on and forced his tired tongue into overdrive as he felt his wife was getting close. After a few more seconds Sarah’s legs squeezed so tight that Nick thought he would pass out and then with a scream of pleasure they suddenly relaxed. Nick’s tired mouth felt a rush of juices and then it was all over.

For a solid minute Sarah just lay flat on the bed with her eyes closed lost in the bliss of a very powerful orgasm. Then she started feeling a peculiar feeling of the bed slightly moving, and she could hear crinkling.

She opened her eyes and sat up to see her husband, naked except for the nappy he was wearing rubbing himself against the bed. He was pushing his hips against the side and from the look on his face he was trying to get himself off! He looked almost comical naked except for a babyish nappy, eyes closed in concentration and his mouth hanging open with half his face covered in Sarah’s juices.

“Ahem.” Sarah loudly cleared her throat with a stern face.

Nick’s eyes shot open and he guiltily stopped thrusting against the bed.

“Stand up.” Sarah instructed.

Nick carefully got to his feet, his legs ached a little from the position he was in but he eventually stood up straight. He could feel that his rock hard tool was causing his nappy to tent out slightly and he blushed, he hadn’t been far off climaxing himself with all the stimulation he was getting.

“If you had been a good boy maybe mummy would have let you cum today.” Sarah said with the air of a judge deciding someone’s fate, “But you haven’t been good, so go wash your face and go downstairs, mummy will be down shortly.”

Nick nodded and turned to leave the room and shuffled awkwardly towards the door as he winced from his nappy being so tight on him in his excited state. He picked up his onesie on the way out and threw it over his head and snapped the buttons at the crotch together.

“Oh and if I find out you have made a milky mess in that nappy there will be hell to pay.” Sarah called out to him as he exited the room. She had a smirk on her face from denying him the orgasm he so desperately wanted.

After washing his face as instructed Nick headed downstairs and went to the computer and loaded up a new game as he tried to take his mind off of what had just happened so he could calm down and his nappy would fit better again.

After a few minutes he started hearing banging from upstairs. Nick paused his game briefly to listen but all he could hear was occasional bangs, almost like someone was constructing some furniture. He wondered what was going on but knew better than to go up there and find out, he had been sent down here and it was down here where he would stay.

About half an hour later a now fully clothed Sarah came downstairs and headed into the kitchen, she was sweating slightly and quickly poured herself a drink of water.

“Everything OK, mommy? I heard banging…” Nick said making sure to remember the correct term for Sarah now.

“Yes, everything is great.” Sarah said as she came back into the living room, “Just a little surprise for you for later!”

She headed over to the computer and hugged Nick from behind and with one hand she reached down and felt Nick’s nappy.

“Still dry?” Sarah said in mock surprise.

Nick ignored her and started playing his game again. Sarah wandered off to her get her laptop and lay on the couch whilst Nick was left worrying about whatever Sarah had been doing upstairs. He knew whatever it was that it would not be a nice surprise for him.

Still, he wondered what was in store for him next…

• Like 2

Uh oh Mommy is mad! I love how she set him up. I do wonder if mittens or locking panties are going to come up soon. Or even something which zips in the back? Also I wonder what happens if he gets sick at all anytime soon? Looking forward to more and so glad to see an update! Your commissions are great as well.

OH what a great chapter. Is this Chapter 16?

I love this story you have a great imagination. You write so well I wish

I could read on and on and on.

Thanks for another cliff hanger. I bet someone is going to get a spanking

across is Mommy's lap and she will really mean it and get very turned on.

Great story hope next chapter will be sooner than later. :wub::P

So I just realised I have used the wrong name in the last part in three places. I wrote "Alice" instead of "Sarah"...

Tried to edit the post but it won't let me for some reason so you will have to forgive the errors.

EDIT: As soon as I posted this it let me edit the mistakes, how strange.