LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Any Of Your Neighbors Know You Wear?

So far, about two of my neighbors in my apartment complex has seen my diapers. I come home yesterday and I see my diapers and pants had been taken out of the dryer and put in their laundry basket as if they were trying to steal them, so I take them back up with me and then dry them again when the dryer is done being used. Note: I have to dry my diapers twice to get them completely dry. For some reason, the dryer doesn't dry clothes all the way because they are still a little damp.

This morning I wake up and my diapers are full, so I take them off and wash them and then they were done, someone else came to use the washer and took them out for me and my plastic pants and put them in the dryer. I just had to put in 75 cents to turn it on.

So everyday I wash my two cloth diapers. I have three now and I wore my new cloth diaper I got on ebay. I washed it yesterday before I used it.

Am I embarrassed about this? No. They don't know who the diapers belong to anyway. I bet they think someone in their complex has bladder issues.

The worst part that can happen is getting complaints about how I am hogging up the washer and dryer everyday because I always have to wash my diapers. At least they don't take all day to wash and they are willing to touch them to take them out. Besides, they can do it in the evenings too. I wash mine right when I get up. Pretty soon it be every evening when I get home from work so good thing I am getting cloth diapers while I'm not working. The washer and dryer could be in use when I get home from work. I can always have my bf do them too since he is working swing shift and if he is willing to get up to do it, then I would have him wash them for me and then hang them over the chairs to dry and he leaves. And I can finish drying them when I get home if they are still damp.

THey shouldn't complain since you got there first. if they have a problem, they need to get there first since you do not use it the entire day.

Good for you too about accepting this side of yourself and not caring what others feel about it!

as for me, my neighbors better not know... *shifty eyes*

My neighbors all know because my ex-wife made sure everyone knew.

At the time of my divorce she even told the judge I was incontinent and the judge struck it from the record and didn't want to hear it.

Look out people. Ex spouses can be bitches!

So far, about two of my neighbors in my apartment complex has seen my diapers. I come home yesterday and I see my diapers and pants had been taken out of the dryer and put in their laundry basket as if they were trying to steal them, so I take them back up with me and then dry them again when the dryer is done being used. Note: I have to dry my diapers twice to get them completely dry. For some reason, the dryer doesn't dry clothes all the way because they are still a little damp.

This morning I wake up and my diapers are full, so I take them off and wash them and then they were done, someone else came to use the washer and took them out for me and my plastic pants and put them in the dryer. I just had to put in 75 cents to turn it on.

So everyday I wash my two cloth diapers. I have three now and I wore my new cloth diaper I got on ebay. I washed it yesterday before I used it.

Am I embarrassed about this? No. They don't know who the diapers belong to anyway. I bet they think someone in their complex has bladder issues.

The worst part that can happen is getting complaints about how I am hogging up the washer and dryer everyday because I always have to wash my diapers. At least they don't take all day to wash and they are willing to touch them to take them out. Besides, they can do it in the evenings too. I wash mine right when I get up. Pretty soon it be every evening when I get home from work so god thing I am getting cloth diapers while I'm not working. The washer and dryer could be in use when I get home from work. I can always have my bf do them too since he is working swing shift and if he is willing to get up to do it, then I would have him wash them for me and then hang them over the chairs to dry and he leaves. And I can finish drying them when I get home if they are still damp.

I live accross the hall from the washers in my building. I wash them late at night, no one ever has seen mine. *shrugs*.

-Tabby

P.S. I read somewhere once that if half way through the drying cycle for your cloth diapers you should put a dry towel in with them and it will wick the moisture out so you dont have to dry them twice.

My neighbors live across the road. We don't see much of eachother. Just the occasional times when we need to pick up our dogs from eachother's yards, or when one of us is mowing the yard, or sometimes in the dollar store (they don't even sell adult diapers there). Since I tend to avoid wearing diapers outside of my house, I'd think that they probly don't know about my diapers (unless they've been watching me unload my truck with binoculars or something). Though, I also don't know how many (if any) people my mom's blabbed about my diapers to, so it is possible...

my neighbors probably bont know, but since i wear out and about quite a bit and now wear 24/7 it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that they have noticed, plus our blocks rubish bin is at the ground floor, and im on the 5th, so since i use disposables i think some people have probably seen me throwing away my nappies (usualy i do it every other day unless there is a realy smelly one!) but no one has ever passed any comment about them if they do know.

Maybe the neighbors next door know-and maybe not :huh: Last year I was outside early AM before sunup watering my lawn in a T-shirt, diaper, and plastic panties when their light flicked on outside :o I dropped the hose and was back inside in 2 seconds or less. Lucky I was that close to my door, huh? :P The couple who live there are weird. They're paranoid about anyone knowing what they think in case the subject of their gossip finds out and causes them trouble at home :mellow: They've seen me in blouses that were obviously not menswear and girls shorts with shaved legs too, but said nothing to me and acted as if they didn't notice though I know that they did because I was watching for clues ;) I haven't seen any clues about my diapered exposure so I really don't know if they saw me that morning or not :blush: My wearing of women's clothing outside of work is rather widely known and not a problem for me since I keep that look subdued and casual B) but I'm ready to add diapers to the 'widely known' list yet- though I'd love feeling the freedom from my need to hide it ending :wub: I know me well enough to be pretty certain that I'll come out someday as a DL but I want it to happen on my schedule and I'm not going to take any chances any more ;) That once was all the excitement I needed and more, too :lol:

Bettypooh

When I was growing up the fact my family was diaper-friendly was no secret in our neighborhood. On sunny days Granny would hang many classic Curity gauze diapers on the line to dry in full view of everyone. To better fit Granny, my Mom and Aunt Betsy 2 and even 3 of the 21x40" diapers were sewn together, so it was clear adults as well as children were diapered in our homes.

At my university and later law school dorms my roommates knew in advance I wore diapers to bed and used waterproof sheets. In fact at both dorms I had roommates with wetting problems of their own. Some gals on my floor would borrow diapers prior to drinking parties. In law school many of the female and some male students wore diapers to long lectures and tests. None of us were embarrassed to see bags of diapers in dorm rooms.

After I graduated from law school I spent nearly a year as a law clerk to a Federal appeals judge, sharing an apartment with 2 other women just out of law school. My diapers were no secret. Neither of them ever borrowed a diaper and they never teased me.

Once I was fully licensed I returned to Los Angeles and began working as an associate attorney with a major law firm. I had a studio apartment smaller than my law school dorm room in a building filled with other young attorneys. All of us worked killer 60 to 90 hour weeks. I sent my regular laundry to a fluff and fold place and still only wore Attends. Probably so did some of the other women attorneys, but we never talked about that, unlike law school.

After I fell in love with Don Davis we had good washing and drying equipment in his home. There were never any cloth diapers flapping on a closeline. Since then we have moved to a larger home. My youngest sister and her husband (both incontinent and AB) live in the neighborhood, as does another AB couple. Of course all of us know about our diapers and activities. If any of our other neighbors have seen the changing table in our bedroom, they might prefer to consider it a personal massage table. I do not remember ever folding any cloth diapers of AB clothing while a neighbor was visiting.

I can see in a condo or apartment situation people who need to wash diapers might want to carry a kitchen timer so they are ready to move washed diapers to a drier and then dry diapers to a basket for folding in private, not in a common shared laundry room.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

When I was living with my parents, I used to go buy diapers at medical supply stores during the day and then come home and pull into the garage and shut the door before getting out. This was out of the norm for anyone in my family and I think the neighbor across the street took notice. They were cops and I bet they thought I was dealing drugs or something. I even saw one of their friends photographing me one day when I was leaving. I tried to go talk to him, but he sped off in his car as I was walking towards him. Looking back, I think I was being overly secretive of the whole thing.

Since I have moved out and married now, I don't think anyone knows except my wife. If I wear diapers outside, I will wear sweats over them and make sure I tuck in the edges. I've worn a couple of times when I go take the dog for a walk on a cold night, but I have never seen anyone. Too bad wearing diapers is considered "not normal" by our society. It would be relaxing not having to worry about what others think.

I lived in a large apartment complex when I first went back to wear diapers. Instead of machines in each building, they had their own large laundramat where you did your stuff. I frequently washed my big heavy Comco plastic pants and triangle-diapers (all I had back then) and there was no hiding them. Very often I would come back from lunch or other chores and find they had been folded for me. I was 15 at the time and I think the area moms felt bad for me seeing me have to wash my own diapers :)

• Like 1

I have one of those garbage bins, that the truck comes by and uses a hydraulic arm to pick up and flip upside down and dump. One day when I came home about 3 o'clock (garbage picked up at 8:30 a.m) I found one bag of used diapers plopped from the bin and "blew out" all over the street in front of my house. When you have about 20 Molicares and whatnot splattered all over the road people do notice. Nobody has said anything. On a side note to the OP, I hope you never put your plastic pants in the dryer, at least not on the heat setting like you would a diaper. I know you said somebody did it for you, but I would be pretty upset. That's a fast way to degrade them.

Ugh, My neighbors didn't know....until last week when the fedex guy left a case of attends in the lobby for everyone to see. I ordered from a new place, and they didn't ship discreet. It said attends briefs on the box, so I really hope no one noticed. I was so embarrassed.

• 9 months later...

I know one of my neighbors kows, a few years a go we had a bunch o fhot air baloons fly over our development (they do this same time every year, well I grabbed my camera and ran ito my back yard to see if I could get any good pics, well there was one really neat one but it was just passing over my house, so I ran out the front door and started taking pictures of it. I then heard voices and realized I was standing in my driveway with only a t shirt and my night time cloth diapers and plastic pants (which that morning as always were soaked) I looked over and saw my nieghbor in her driveway across the street with her 2 young children watching the baloons, she just looked over and waived at me. I paniced and ran into the house. I saw her later and apoligized for the incident and atold her I wore for need at night as I still wet the bed and she was very cool about it telling me that having had 2 kids she was used to seeing wet diapers in the mornings. :)

i dont even know who my neighbors are... i've lived here for three years.. we refer to them as the terrorists and/or drug dealers are on our left, the weird people are on our right, the loud people are across teh street, and the wife beater is diagonally across the street.

somebody knows but I don't know who.. Years ago I came home from work and there was white fluff strown around the yard, and I didn't know where it had came from. I picked it all up and went in the house, there right inside the front door was an open box of Abri's. The delivery man evadently left them on my porch, and my dog had to see what was in the box. I live on a ranch, very few visitors, and we never lock the doors, someone had came and rescued them ... To this day I wonder who knows my secret.

somebody knows but I don't know who.. Years ago I came home from work and there was white fluff strown around the yard, and I didn't know where it had came from. I picked it all up and went in the house, there right inside the front door was an open box of Abri's. The delivery man evadently left them on my porch, and my dog had to see what was in the box. I live on a ranch, very few visitors, and we never lock the doors, someone had came and rescued them ... To this day I wonder who knows my secret.

That suddenly made me think of that film Castaway, where he returns the package at the end... Would love there to be a secret ab ending where the box contains a case of nappies.

Don't think my neighbours know. But I did get quite close once.

Decided one night to try 3 or 4 nappies, just on a "how thick?" basis. HAd the house to myself etc and all was going well. Relaxing watching tv when a knock at the door, was a good friend from down the street wanting me to help him fix his car which broke down outside my house :rolleyes:

I did help (I say help, I can drive a car but I can't fix one :drive1: ) so bent over a car in the middle of the evening with a very well padded bum sticking out. I'm sure someone noticed either that or my red face but nothing was ever said.

I've moved many times, but I've always been very discrete. I started using cloth diapers at night when I lived in Hawaii in a one/one condo. It had a stack washer/dryer and that was one of the reasons I bought it. I can't imagine doing cloth diapers at a public laundry room, at least at this point in my life.

With vinyl pants, I've always hand washed them in the sink and hung them to dry on the shower bar. You'll get better washing and drying results if you use more thin layers of cloth rather than one really thick one. The hardest daiper to wash is an AIO. The barrier fabric protects the wet soaker from getting dry just like its supposed to protect your furniture from getting wet.

So many AB/DLs of your age are strickly into sposies that its refreshing to see that you appreciate cloth diapers. I'm still experimenting with pocket diapers but still can't get the effectiveness of prefolds and vinyl pants. I'll let everyone know if I find a cloth solution that can be machine washed and dried in a normal amount of time.

i dont even know who my neighbors are... i've lived here for three years.. we refer to them as the terrorists and/or drug dealers are on our left, the weird people are on our right, the loud people are across teh street, and the wife beater is diagonally across the street.

LMAO!!! I live in an apartment building with 12 apartments in it and we never know our neighbors either. We referred to some of them as "Angry Man" because he always was yelling and the other guy was "Hitler" because he had a swastika tattooed on his chest and NEVER wore a shirt so everyone could see it. And all my family knew these guys by their nicknames.

But no none of my neighbors know I wear diapers. Or if they do I don't care.

My neighbors probably know. I make 0 effort to keep them from knowing. My ex asked me, as we walked to my front door past my neighbors (this particular family moved out) if I needed a diaper change.

Up in Maine, I didn't have my own washer and dryer, and my door was right next to the basement door... I often did laundry in a diaper and shirt when it wasn't cold. What the hell do I care? The world is mostly freaks anyway, they just refuse to admit it.

You got guts, most of us would love that kind of courage :)