LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Another Night

I'm sorry to seem as if I'm whinning, but I have to vent on this one.

This was another sleepless night. Waking at 1:00 am. to a disgusting wet, and messy diaper, that had come undone, due to swelling of the material. Then showering, and rediapering, only to wake at 2:45 am. to

the oder, of yet another incontinent episode.

The sheets are in the washer, along with the blankets. in a while I will have to put them in the dryer.

This happens at least a few times a week,(meaning a sleepless night). Now lets talk about day times.

Changing at a minimum, 3 times a day, and sometimes a messy one. Working, socializing, or just hanging out. It dosent matter where you are, what your doing, if your bladder, or bowells empty, they have no clock that says ok,, its time to fill your diaper, and enjoy it. Try walking through a room full of coworkers with a messy diaper, to get to your supplies, then get to the washroom to clean it up, only to find it leaked down your leg, and you feel yukky for the day, cause you only had wipes to clean up with (having a shower to me is the only way to feel really clean). Then the dreaded walking back into the room, you left the oder in,,, try that!

This is a message to the wannabees, that try self mutilation, and to the asshole named dr. pill.

Please think about this, I'm sure it's a fantastic fantasy for diaper play. I try to make the bast of diaper wearing, and sometimes try to put a sexual twist on things, being so much time spent on the private area.

Play safe in your diapers, and enjoy them, as long as you have the choice. Choice to us, as people, are a wonderful thing. As we loose choices in life, even if it's a little one, effects us in a big way. I'm not preaching, just venting. I'm going to bed now, and try to get a nap. I'm sure I'll wake, and look at this post, then give myself a dummy slap for going off,,lol

Be safe, and enjoy you're day.................

digger

• Like 5

sorry for the p.s.

and to dr pill,, why dont you get on board with the other so called doctors, that dont have a clue, and help find a salution to incontinence, and stop trying to figure out peoples minds. i think your a nazi, that belongs to the "let's make the world politicaly correct" leave these wonderfull people alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, now that i just realized i put this post in the wrong forum, im going to bed now, before I get into trouble :P

I hope you're getting some much-needed rest as I type this digger, you certainly deserve it.

I didn't read your post as a rant in any way - I read it as an honest, sincere and heartfelt declaration of the reality of living with incontinence. Indeed, I don't think I've ever seen a post on here that cries out to be pinned at the top of this forum more than yours. I believe this should be required reading for all wannabees.

If people are fortunate enough to have a choice (unlike you and other members here) then I think it is essential to be as informed as possible about what their choice entails.

Informed choice is the key in my opinion and personal experience from people who've had that choice taken from them is invaluable.

Dolly

Hey digger, you have every right to post something like this. I admire your courage and determination in dealing with this debilitating and often humiliating condition every day. I thought your post was very informative and heartfelt, not a rant. Get some sleep and hope you have better days and nights ahead!

• 3 years later...

First of all this is the perfect forum for this discussion. If it were in the Incontinent section no AB/DL's would read it. Its a GREAT post and something all folks should think about. But ya know what I notice....I think its the younger people who want to be incontinent. Its like once you get above 25-30 your brain mellows out and you stop thinking as crazy. I admit I wanted that when I was younger until I got older and realized OH MY GAWD that would suck really bad. And I feel for you Digger because I HATE losing sleep more than most things in life. But again good post but I have no idea about Dr. Phil...lol.

Actually this is a good post so all the better its been dug out the bowels of DD. It would only get deleted soon otherwise.

I still have crazy irrational thoughts about becoming incontinent but the only difference now is I'm more informed about safes ways of achieving it, when this post was made I literally would of made myself a paraplegic to have spent the rest of my life in nappies.

um, why is this a good post? The OP is whining about his circumstances, just like everyone else. And reviving it? What for? What's Dr. Phil hafta do with any of this? He doesn't even discuss incontinence or psycho-sexual issues. . .

This is all so confusing.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yea I don't like people who self mutilate for incontinence. They do not take into account consequences OTHER THAN becoming incontinent. There are serious medical issues arising from this.

Which is why I encourage self-training. Sure it takes longer than body modification. However should the person ever wanna go back, they can if only trained. You can train back and forth. But ya can't rebuild a damaged asshole.

And to OP: dude you would get much more sleep ifya just didn't change throughout the night. Sleep in the mess. It's fine, aat least to me. And if the didy breaks apart from absorption, I recommend trying different brands or stuffers.

And if you get a messy leak on the bed don't sweat it. Go back to sleep. It's not like the mess will permanently stain the mattress if it stays a few hours.

Hm...I guess it sound like I'm saying it's okay to sleep on a leaky messed diaper with the mess all over the bad like a mudpuddle.

Being incontinent is truly the best thing in the whole world. better than sex. Better than masterbation. Better than masterbation in a messy diaper. Wait...

Guest YkDave

how about, because THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!!

The grass is always greener on the other side. It sure does seem like being incontinent would be a godsend to those of us with control, but in reality, its one hell of a burden!

Its nice being able to pick and choose the times you wet/mess your diaper...

Heck, even with control, you can find yourself in some 'sticky' situations when your wearing 24/7!

Guest Wetnmessy247

how about, because THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!!

The grass is always greener on the other side. It sure does seem like being incontinent would be a godsend to those of us with control, but in reality, its one hell of a burden!

Its nice being able to pick and choose the times you wet/mess your diaper...

Heck, even with control, you can find yourself in some 'sticky' situations when your wearing 24/7!

Yep even 24/7 leads to unintended disasters.

Such as recently for me. Visiting my grandparents (who don't know of my trained incontinence) I woke up sticky and messy and changed in their bathroom, which they failed to tell me was broken so the door didn't lock when you think it actually does. My grandmother walked in in the middle of a...."sticky" situation. it was embarrasing and she almost had a heart attack I think.

Explaining it later, she offered me her own depends. Grammas are so awesome. I actually took the pack and m wearing one of hers now. It smells of old person bathroom but hey. Free diaper!!!

And yea, it's much better choosing when to wet and mess. However it is much more fun to NOT be able to control it. I love the randomness of being trained incontinent. Two weeks ago I was paying for gas at the gas station at the small booth for the person and while standing in line a huge pooie fell into my diaper. What made this bad was I was constipated for few days and this turd hurt LIKE A BITCH. The pain made me grimace. I had to struggle against crouchin in the sitting position while my poop slid out of my bottom. And YES. It smelled. Bad.

Usually i don't think the smell is bad enough to warrant early changing but damn. It was bad even for me. You know you reek of mess when you gag at your own stench. I changed and discovered that it hurt sliding out because a whole lotta corn was packed tightly in there. I could literally connect the yellow dots in my messed diaper.

......I almost did too, with a pencil.

If you think being incontinent is fun, you need to seek some professional help!

I am wet at night now but that has not always been the case. I was fecal incontinent and life was a living hell. I use to go home from work if I had a supper messy diaper. At work, I use to change in a rat infested storage building for privacy.

Wet is easy to deal with. A diaper full of shit is a diaper full of shit!

Why do so many incontinent people act like the lack of bladder/bowel control is the end of the world?

Guest Wetnmessy247

A diaper full of shit is a happy diaper. Really, fill that sucker up with your waste, it's what it's there for.

I acheived total fecal incontinece years ago and haven't looked back. It IS fun!!

What's not fun about standing in line at the mall food court and feeling a soft turd slip out into the seat of your diaper? Even better is wearing form fitting pants. That way not only is the diaper noticable. But anytime you mess the fpoo will push out the diaper a bit, in turn creating a noticable lump in your jeans.

What's not fun about sitting at the movies and flooding and messing yourself uncontrollably while wtching previews.

What's not fun about having a diaper so full it hurts to even waddle?

What's not fun about changin in a public bathrrom and messing in between changes? The maintenance staff is there for a reason, ya know.

What's not fun about having others become aware of a random odor whilesitting at starbucks in a messed and flooded diaper?

Wgat's not fun about dragging out a trashbag full of messy nappies and get caught by the attractive next door girl when the wieght of the diapers falls through the bag?

Hey, I'm recalling real life things that happen to me. People tend to not believe it. But it happens if you are as open about is as me.

When someone sniffs me, I tell em I crapped myself. No shame init. Embrace the poop. Don't be ashamed. We all do it.

Hug the huggies with a heart of love and a wipe in each hand,

If you think being incontinent is fun, you need to seek some professional help!

Agreed, however, I understand those who want to the fully baby experience and wake up soaking wet. I am glad that I at least awaken to pee since both my gf and myself wear. I don't really need to reenact noah's ark.

I agree that this needs to be stickied for further reference to the people that want to be incontinent. I might had a few thoughts about it before but nothing much as I knew the embarrassment would have been too much for when I was still in school. Now knowing this I say that all wanting to incontinent should read this and decide before they do decide to become incontinent.