• More than once a day
    • Once a day
    • 3-5 times a week
    • 1-3 times a week
    • Couple times a month
    • Hardly ever
    • Never

Unsure? Okey dookie then. :P

That's not near as bad as having it restored, where exactly do you find that on the shelf at CVS? :D

there needs to be an option for the circumcised poll, "unsure"

It's based on tissue expansion. Same thing as those tribes people with huge lips. Put skin under constant tension and it stretches and actually creates more skin. Ask any woman who's had a child...

Anyhow, you don't get the structure back proper, but you can achieve coverage.

I was not circumcised, none of my brothers were, I guess our parents didn't want it, it wasn't as popular as it is today, i think its just to get more money out of the parents, for the hospital.

My answers are, No, 6" and a few times a day.

For those that don't know about circumcision or restoration, I suggest looking for season 3 of Penn & Teller's Bull S#$# TV series.

A snippet from the ShowTime web site about the episode...and yes the series are funny if you've never seen them.

"Season 3: Circumcision

Finally, an episode that will make every man feel regret, cringe with pain, and grab their genitals. What would make the male sex react like this? Two words - snip and chuck. If this alone doesn't make you cringe then this will: when your foreskin was removed thirty percent of your sexual pleasure went with that little piece of skin. Ouch! "

TA

Guest neo52450

as for me.... no and like it, 5.5, 3-5 time week.....

and let me tell you being uncut this day sucks.... I have had many g/f dump me for this reason. :(

• 2 weeks later...

and let me tell you being uncut this day sucks.... I have had many g/f dump me for this reason. :(

I dated plenty (uncircumcised) and never had a girlfriend say a thing about it. I can't imagine why they would (unless you aren't keeping it clean). Could it perhaps be some other reason????

My answers.....uncircumcised, 8, 1-3

I dated plenty (uncircumcised) and never had a girlfriend say a thing about it. I can't imagine why they would (unless you aren't keeping it clean). Could it perhaps be some other reason????

My answers.....uncircumcised, 8, 1-3

The fact it's an 8" uncircumcised dick probably has something to do with it. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest Baby Peter

The fact it's an 8" uncircumcised dick probably has something to do with it. :lol:

Might be it ... i never had any issues either... more compliments on how it looks :angel_not: (yay for GFs that boost male egos!)

Uncircumcised, 7.4" (so selected 7), 3-5 times a week .... though the last really depends on how i feel ... at times 3-5 times a day, other times nothing for a month XD

I can be very bad *giggles*

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

an odd thread to make my first post in, I have been on another diaper forum.....

this thread hit hard for me, circumcision is a horrific thing, I was circumcised at birth and always hated the scar, I was very surprised the restored option was there, as I have restored and my only regret is not doing it sooner

it's sickening that circumcision without an immediate medical need is legal, I mean just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach thinking of some doctor doing that to some baby with no consent, need, pain relief or anything, if any other operation was done like that the doctor would be in jail, plus the human rights/sexual losses

Uncircumcised.

Isn't being circumcised supposed to be more hygienic? Always wondered about the sex aspect though, doesn't having no foreskin make the tip tougher and less sensitive?

DD, as anyone ticked the under 4" box yet? I would give that person respect for their honesty!

Beth

Uncircumcised.

Isn't being circumcised supposed to be more hygienic? Always wondered about the sex aspect though, doesn't having no foreskin make the tip tougher and less sensitive?

DD, as anyone ticked the under 4" box yet? I would give that person respect for their honesty!

Beth

Yeah Beth, you nailed it pretty much right on the head. As with any exposed skin, when the foreskin is removed the skin on the tip becomes tougher and overall has reduced sensation. As far as cleaning goes, from what I've been told, its alot easier, although I've been curcumcised my entire life, so I dont really have any experience to base it off of.

I think the big interest in the last 20 years or so in having kids circumcised was because doctors decided it was more hygenic for the kids, as well as asthetic purposes in adults. Don't know for sure. But doctors definitely get it wrong all the time (use butter! No, use margarine its better for you! No wait, we lied, margarine has carcinogens in it, use butter! But butter has those ugly transfats in it!)

Uncircumcised.

Beth

the hygeine is really up to the person, not whether they are cut, it would make it easier, but does it really take that much time?

from restoring that has been the biggest improvement for me, the glans felt rough and looked sore always, it's an internal organ forced to cope with the outside world meaning that it will build up keratinized skin to protect itself, once it dekaretinized sex just got better

the average is about 6" and that seems like what people are voting so it looks like people are being honest

• 2 months later...

I voted since I was judged male as birth. This was true before transition to female as well. Though may be skewed due to intersex condition (no libido, small size):

1. No and like it that way. (Canada doesn't do is as routinely as the US)

2. 4 inches flush though the last time it's been 4 inches was months ago.

3. Never or does 2-3 incomplete times in 26 years count as hardly ever?