LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Church Found Out im an AB

Well, 

Here it goes - I was welcomed into a church online during COVID as I had opened up to someone about trauma I went through as we both suffered from enuresis growing up. 

i didn’t know, that the person I opened up to - also developed Paraphilic Infantalism and catfished myself over the internet later on that year as he had found myself on Reddit then subsequently blocked myself. 

Well, my information was leaked by that invidiual who told the church I was ABDL - however since that person was family members of the leadership team where I was welcomed - they went around and said He was only a Diaper Lover and that I was the Adult Baby. 

So as society ensues - they treated me like a pedophile; I was no longer welcomed into groups, they “prayed for me” - and I remember during a Zoom prayer call they referred to the Lord as Daddy as a scare tactic as they knew I was previously diapered by older men and that people should think about the children - as because being an AB is a sin that only God can forgive. But apparently being a DL is okay…

I’m done with it all, I’ll never forget how I was treated and exposed- but as a careful reminder be careful who you can trust and open up to; they will stab you right in the back.

And to think he was one of us…

Little Trevor 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

When it comes to religion they want you to believe everything they say. Anything you like and they don't is a complete sin in their eyes, we are here for a reason and it is not to make them look good but to help us feel better about ourselves and the people in our lives.

• Like 1

Sorry that happened to you. Just because someone is religious, or belongs to a religion (or any other group) does not make them a good person on that fact alone. Sounds like that person a Sunday Christian- the holier-than-thou type who think parking their ass on a pew for an hour or two on Sunday makes them morally superior to everyone else yet acts like a jackass the other days of the week. 

There's a wide variety of churches/ congretations (or mosques or synagogues or temples or shrines for other religions etc) and denominations within the many religions. Some of those vast numbers of those groups are cliquey, sucky people and some of those groups are awesome people.  You found the sucky ones. :(   I hope you find peace and healing and someday, if you want to, I hope you find a group of awesome people (of whatever religion or non-religion like agnosticism or atheism etc) you choose. 

• Like 4

The truth is we have all fallen short in our sin, but it’s Gods grace in which we are saved, not one of us is perfect 

So very sorry this happened I hope you will still find peace and know God loves you 

• Like 2

This is why I roll my eyes when I hear people promote religion as a source of moral guidance (well, that plus their anti-LGBT insanity, plus supporting politicians who want to ban abortion while letting major corporations go hog wild). Yes, there are churches that actually respect Jesus' basic teachings, but in my experience the more someone advertises Christianity as a solution to life's problems, the less likely they are to be referring to one of those.

Find a better church, one that is not some weird cult type of religion, attend in person and watch what you tell other people.  Keep your privet life to yourself.  No need to tell anyone about enuresis, AB/DL or wearing diapers even if it's for a medical need.  You don't see other people at church or other gatherings coming up to you and saying, "By the way, I used to wet the bed, now I wear diapers and I'm a diaper lover" (or "adult baby").  You have so much to lose and so little to gain by telling people things like that. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, LittleTrevor said:

Well, 

Here it goes - I was welcomed into a church online during COVID as I had opened up to someone about trauma I went through as we both suffered from enuresis growing up. 

i didn’t know, that the person I opened up to - also developed Paraphilic Infantalism and catfished myself over the internet later on that year as he had found myself on Reddit then subsequently blocked myself. 

Well, my information was leaked by that invidiual who told the church I was ABDL - however since that person was family members of the leadership team where I was welcomed - they went around and said He was only a Diaper Lover and that I was the Adult Baby. 

So as society ensues - they treated me like a pedophile; I was no longer welcomed into groups, they “prayed for me” - and I remember during a Zoom prayer call they referred to the Lord as Daddy as a scare tactic as they knew I was previously diapered by older men and that people should think about the children - as because being an AB is a sin that only God can forgive. But apparently being a DL is okay…

I’m done with it all, I’ll never forget how Itreated and exposed- but as a careful reminder be careful who you can trust and open up to; they will stab you right in the back.

And to think he was one of us…

Little Trevor 

That sounds like a group of people who judge others to feel good about themselves.  It is the antithesis of what Christianity should be about, and what attracted me to it when I practiced.   While I have found many people who do practice their faith in ways that I admire, on a whole the way that the Christian community has acted in the last 15 years is appalling in my opinion.   This is just one example of things that pushed me away from the church.

With that being said, there are churches that are non-judgmental and not about showing off their love and devotion to GOD, which BTW is the exact opposite of what the Sermon on the Mount preaches.   I like Gandhi's quote on Christ:  

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

• Like 1

Sneak into the church at night and....flip the big cross hanging over the altar around so it's upside down :o

Show up for services the next day feigning ignorance :whistling: 

The hardest part will be NOT laughing out loud at everyones reactions to this exact vandalism :D

Might make all the blue in Getrudes hair spontaneously combust :lol:

I have tried to be in a church that will be a Bible believing church. AND not twist the Bible to make it say what the pastor or staff want it to say. I do all of the research I can before even going, and even after that I have found Major issues that don't agree with Gods word. All that to say don't give up. But I would say also to do all you can to keep your private life yours, and even be careful not to ever connect with anyone from Church on an online account that can be controversial . Just keep this part of life private .

Thank You guys for the support :)

Really makes me feel better that I am not viewed as an “it” here among my fellow littles. 

I just hate that society puts us amongst the degenerates in society and we’re treated like a sub class of people or something. Like freaks at a circus. 

Can anybody relate?

Sincerely,

LittleTrevor

• Like 2

I've been open about being a little and having a boyfriend who is also my Daddy and never been treated like a sub class because I won't let anyone treat me that way. I'm clear and confident in who I am and keep my little side to those who have a legitimate reason to know. Those around me accept the factual and informative way I communicate and I've had multiple partners and zero issues. Maybe it's just in how it's shared?