LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Broke my pacifier watching the Super Bowl

I'm a 49er fan and I got so frustrated with the 3rd that I threw my pacifier on the floor. 

• Haha 3

Not frustrating here in Kansas. Big parade in Kansas City tomorrow and they said a week ago that if the Chiefs won KC schools would be canceled tomorrow.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

15 yards, and 5 minutes in the timeout chair.

I almost broke the door to my closet this time, so 5 more minutes.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, spark said:

I'm a 49er fan and I got so frustrated with the 3rd that I threw my pacifier on the floor. 

Well, it's cheaper than throwing some other things!

• Like 1

I watched it with a few buddies, so no pacifier, but I could have used one for a while there in the first half. I don't know if I'd have bitten through it, though - I'm more of a Bills fan, so not destined to every really, truly care about a Super Bowl in my lifetime...

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, LilRugrat said:

We were just saying how the bills are due for a superbowl! 

Some of my friends are starting to believe that there is an FBI conspiracy to keep them from winning, lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I watched it with a few buddies, so no pacifier, but I could have used one for a while there in the first half. I don't know if I'd have bitten through it, though - I'm more of a Bills fan, so not destined to every really, truly care about a Super Bowl in my lifetime...

I don't normally suck on a paci, and I chew through them when I do.  I bought teething rings to cover my chewing instinct, and they work better.   I was alone, so I clipped one to my shirt.   At some point, I discovered that ripping the clip was satisfying, so I did that a few times, and I probably needed a timeout when that started to happen.   I didn't have a mommy to stop me, so I kept doing it.  The muffed punt happened, and then Purdy threw a bad pass- and that's where it happened.   I'm 54 years old, so I guess I'm supposed to stay there for 15 minutes

I earned an early bedtime after the OT TD because I almost punched the pantry.   I'm not allowed to watch football until August

7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I'm sure you have a spare or 20.

I chew through them quickly- and I'm particular about it.  If the teat is clear- I don't like it.   That was my favorite one, but I was able to fix it with a older one that chewed to shreds.

I was somewhat going for the 49ers but pretty indifferent. That 3rd quarter was very bad though. I'm happy that it was a good close game. Exciting to the end. But, what do I know. I'm Canadian. We only have 3 downs and a 110 yard field.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I was somewhat going for the 49ers but pretty indifferent. That 3rd quarter was very bad though. I'm happy that it was a good close game. Exciting to the end. But, what do I know. I'm Canadian. We only have 3 downs and a 110 yard field.

Just like Canadian money the Canadian yard is worth less than the American. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1