LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you more comfortable in a wet diaper than you are in the nude, in front of someone?

Are you more comfortable naked, or in a wet diaper?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Are you more comfortable in a wet diaper than you are in the nude, in front of someone else?

• I'd rather be in a wet diaper, then naked, in front of someone.
    • Naked is the way to go.

I know this seems like a strange question, but it occurred to me yesterday, when my wife repositioned a diaper I'd left in the bathroom. I'd put it in there, intending to change, then got called away, and in the meantime, she used the bathroom, and she put the diaper on top of her dresser, reasoning that I might want it while she was still in the bathroom. 

I went into the bathroom after she'd finished in there, wearing just a fairly wet Tranquility ATN. I took the diaper off, wrapped it up, did what I needed to do, turned to retrieve my new diaper... and found that it wasn't there. I had no other clothing with me. That left me with the above quandary: was I more comfortable waltzing back into the room, naked as the day I was born, or... did I put my wet diaper back on? Was that better? In the end, I elected to unwrap and tape the ATN back on, to go ask my wife where she'd put my new diaper. I can't explain the logic of this - obviously, my wife has seen me naked. But, in that moment, I was more comfortable putting that soggy diaper back on before appearing before her. 

What would you have done? 

• Like 1

I'm pretty close to a nudist anyways so have zero issues or inhibitions being naked in front of my Wife or my Boyfriend. Heck, I'd say I actually like being naked in front of them as it usually leads to fun intimate times.

• Like 2

I prefer being nude tbh, even though I love wearing nappies. I’m practically a nudist in any case. Nappies are just for fun and comfort 

• Like 2

I'm transgender and have not had surgery to correct it. This is the reason I would never be capable of being completely naked in front of anyone except my wife. Had I had the benefit of a matching top and bottom half I would go naked without any doubt.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

I'm transgender and have not had surgery to correct it. This is the reason I would never be capable of being completely naked in front of anyone except my wife. Had I had the benefit of a matching top and bottom half I would go naked without any doubt.

I would never compare a compulsion to wear diapers, and not wearing them, with the dissonance I imagine one feels when their anatomical appearance doesn't align with their gender identity, but I do wonder if I'm experiencing a heavily diluted version of the same kind of dissonance, whenever I appear in front of my spouse without a diaper on, these days. I've spent close to five years as "a person who wears diapers", and whereas, in the beginning, wearing diapers in front of her was weird, now, not wearing diapers in front of her feels weird. However, I have strange hang-ups when it comes to her; for example, I wear white and printed disposable diapers around her all the time, but I get very self-conscious about wearing plastic pants or cloth diapers, for some reason. I wish I could get over it - it would save me some money!

Nudity would be preferable to wearing underpants, though - doing that would feel like ceding all of the hard-won psychological territory I have accrued over the last 5 years. 

• Like 1

I didn't answer the poll because there wasn't a correctly matching answer for me to choose. I don't go naked in front of anyone but my wife. I will however be in front of other AB/DLs with a wet diaper and a T-shirt. With my wife I am equally comfortable being in just a wet diaper as I am being completely naked in front of her. Either way she makes me feel sexy and loved. This isn't an easy task either because I have major body image issues, but she makes them disappear. It also helps that we both love diapers and hence there is no part of diapers being a turn off. I love her, body and diapers included! ❤️❤️

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ppdude said:

Huh? Who cares if you're naked or diapered in front of the wife? What other situation would find you with this conundrum?

The last time I was naked in front of someone else was a communal shower in the Army.

The last time someone saw my wet diaper was not too long ago, of course he was also in a wet diaper. Then we separately got ready for the day.

• Like 1

My other half (wife/Mummy) sees me naked and in wet nappies all the time - it doesn't matter to either of us.  Nobody else outside the AB scene knows I'm in nappies, so although I'm usually in a wet nappy in front of them, it's always discreetly covered up.  As for naked in front of others, I wouldn't go there these days in the vanilla world.  I'm clean shaven from the neck down, & going public on that isn't top of my wish list.  Sooner or later I'm going to have to go semi-public with things at the doctor's or hospital, but I'll face that when it comes...

• Like 1

I've never been naked in front of anyone except my family when I was much younger and no one that knows current me has seen me in a diaper. I've never had an SO to share such things with one way or another either. I won't put either answer because I think I'd rather be naked in front of strangers but in a diaper in front of an SO, if I end up naked in front of the SO then so be it.

• Like 1

I am more comfortable naked if it is someone that doesn't know that I need to wear diapers. I have been seen several times in diapers by medical professionals, and it gets really embarrassing when it a nurse or another assistant, the younger they are the worse I feel.  At least if nude, they do not see you in diapers.  

• Like 2

I shouldnt be but apparently I am self conscious about my little thingy being on display, I have no problem calling it little or smol but I wont send people pics of it.

I made a video of me putting on a diaper a few months ago but I blurred out my thingy before uploading it. to be fair tho, it was like a 1 second flash of it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In front of other ABDLs, of course in a wet diaper is the norm!

In front of my wife that tolerates dispers as far she don't see them, guess the answer! Naked of course.

Now the "mixed case"! Being changed by another ABDL! You start in a wet diaper and at some time, you're naked... No choice if you need to be changed!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1