LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

29 minutes ago, Reddy said:

I will keep you updated!  I think the day to day experience will probably have unexpected elements.

I think over the next several months you will have many firsts and interesting experiences. Should be a fun time relearning who you are.

• Thanks 1

@Reddy. . .  Ive been lurking and following you for weeks. I totally admire you mate. . . . .  Pls, pls keep us posted on how your doing because I am rooting for you bro. . .  Dont listen to the haters, they haven't got to live with your choices, you have, and as long as your happy, thats the only thing that matters.  Were only here once and time ticks on by very quickly.  I hope it works and it gives you the results that we hope you have. .  .  😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Constantlywet said:

@Reddy. . .  Ive been lurking and following you for weeks. I totally admire you mate. . . . .  Pls, pls keep us posted on how your doing because I am rooting for you bro. . .  Dont listen to the haters, they haven't got to live with your choices, you have, and as long as your happy, thats the only thing that matters.  Were only here once and time ticks on by very quickly.  I hope it works and it gives you the results that we hope you have. .  .  😁😁😁

I really admire you as well, when you're young it's not as easy to be a diaper guy. And when someone needs that to have a relaxed mind as a lot of us do, I think it's great . I would do it if I had the money and was as brave as you. But I am losing control and I wake up with my diapers flooded much more, so I am hopeful I can do it naturally .

I'm very glad it's going good, and I can't wait to hear in a month or more when your diapers as a normal day, and filling them up. Just as you said your doing keep drinking plenty of water. That's the best thing to keep it all flushed out.

And as said by many keep all of us updated, and MM me any time.

• Thanks 1

To your knowledge and so far, had the surgery any permanent side effect beyond the urological ones? Is for instance your libido somehow affected or have you experienced retrograde ejaculation? That is, in case you already attempted to ejaculate after surgery at all!

• Like 1

It will interesting to hear how your first day back at work went.  You’ve jumped into the deep end of the incontinence pool and will have to learn how to swim in a hurry. It took me years to learn all the nuances of managing incontinence. 

• Like 2
On 2/24/2024 at 2:56 PM, DAQ said:

I think over the next several months you will have many firsts and interesting experiences. Should be a fun time relearning who you are.

Yes!  :)

On 2/25/2024 at 9:06 AM, Bonsai said:

To your knowledge and so far, had the surgery any permanent side effect beyond the urological ones? Is for instance your libido somehow affected or have you experienced retrograde ejaculation? That is, in case you already attempted to ejaculate after surgery at all!

My libido is still high.  I confirmed I have retrograde ejaculation.  I messaged with Dr. Ivan and he confirmed I didn't have to wait at all to masturbate and orgasm.  So I did that as soon as he confirmed.  Nothing came out at all.  The orgasm still felt good though.  A bit different because I am still sore down there, but not painful.

On 2/25/2024 at 10:45 AM, petropol said:

Good luck on your journey into a new future.

Best regards from Germany

Thank you!  I appreciate it.

On 2/25/2024 at 11:58 AM, longislandguy said:

That hairy leg……can’t help myself. A furry incontinent man is my dream partner!!

Hi :)👀👀

11 hours ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

Great to hear you are catheter free and fingers crossed you remain that way! Good luck on your first day back to work diapered! What will you be wearing? Are you bringing a diaper bag?

Thanks!  I am working from home and taking a rest over the lunch hour.  I'm wearing a work shirt and... basketball shorts.  Tomorrow I will go back to the office.  I always bring a backpack and I am going to pack extra diapers in that.  I have to say it has been strange feeling the constant leaks sitting at my desk chair.

5 hours ago, Craisler said:

It will interesting to hear how your first day back at work went.  You’ve jumped into the deep end of the incontinence pool and will have to learn how to swim in a hurry. It took me years to learn all the nuances of managing incontinence. 

Yes, tomorrow will certainly be the real test for me as I'll be going into the office diapered for the first time.

• Like 1

Have you bought bigger work pants to conceal your diaper? Pleated pants help even more. Also, black pants will hide any leaks better. Plastic pants help, even over disposable diapers. 

Sometimes people cut back on fluid intake to minimize the number of diaper changes. But if you cut back to much, your urine will be more concentrated and smell stronger.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

With retrograde ejaculation, the cum goes up your urethra instead of down, right? Does it just slowly leak into your diaper mixed with pee after you get soft? Do you leak when you have an erection? 

I knew a guy who had retrograde ejaculations... He said every time it happened, he got a funny taste in his mouth. 😂😆🤣😁

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Have you bought bigger work pants to conceal your diaper? Pleated pants help even more. Also, black pants will hide any leaks better. Plastic pants help, even over disposable diapers. 

Sometimes people cut back on fluid intake to minimize the number of diaper changes. But if you cut back to much, your urine will be more concentrated and smell stronger.

I didn't but I'm hoping my pants will work with the diapers.  I never got around to buying bigger and darker pants.

I drink a lot of water and I need to keep doing that in order to feel my best so I don't think I can cut back anyway.  I will probably have to change at least once during the day at work.

3 hours ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

With retrograde ejaculation, the cum goes up your urethra instead of down, right? Does it just slowly leak into your diaper mixed with pee after you get soft? Do you leak when you have an erection? 

Yeah, it all goes back and shoots into your bladder.  So after a while it comes out in your pee.  I didn't notice that I was leaking pee when I masturbated yesterday so I'm not sure.  I will check again.

2 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

I knew a guy who had retrograde ejaculations... He said every time it happened, he got a funny taste in his mouth. 😂😆🤣😁

I just get a funny taste in my bladder... and then in my diaper.  😂

7 minutes ago, tspotters said:

I knew a guy who had retrograde ejaculations... he had a pretty dry sense of humor. 

😄

5 hours ago, Reddy said:

I have to say it has been strange feeling the constant leaks sitting at my desk chair.

So are you slowly dripping in your diaper as you sit, or do you retain some urine while you sit, and have spurts of pee when you shift position?

2 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

So are you slowly dripping in your diaper as you sit, or do you retain some urine while you sit, and have spurts of pee when you shift position?

I am slowly dripping.  I was surprised today how I kept wetting the entire time sitting in my work chair.  I think when I stood up it flooded more, but it was really just constant regardless of my position.  I do feel spurts here and there.  I am already on my 3rd thick diaper of the day.

9 minutes ago, Reddy said:

I am slowly dripping.  I was surprised today how I kept wetting the entire time sitting in my work chair.  I think when I stood up it flooded more, but it was really just constant regardless of my position.  I do feel spurts here and there.  I am already on my 3rd thick diaper of the day.

No more clots or blockages so far? How wet are you when you wake up in the morning? Do you plan on using cloth diapers and plastic pants for night time?

When you have the time and are in a safe location (home), it would be worthwhile to experiment with the diaper of your choice and see how long you can go before the diaper starts to leak.  It’s good information to know if you ever need to push a diaper to it limit.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

No more clots or blockages so far? How wet are you when you wake up in the morning? Do you plan on using cloth diapers and plastic pants for night time?

No more clots or blockages for the past few days, which is great!  And I'm starting to feel more and more normal and healed.  There's just barely some soreness left.  But no pain.  Once I get more organized I think I might get back to cloth diapers at night.  For now disposable diapers are just easiest.

9 minutes ago, Craisler said:

When you have the time and are in a safe location (home), it would be worthwhile to experiment with the diaper of your choice and see how long you can go before the diaper starts to leak.  It’s good information to know if you ever need to push a diaper to it limit.

That's a good idea.  It would be good to know what the limit is.  Although I think I almost reached it today.  I'm on my third diaper since I showered this morning.  I was surprised how many diapers I have been going through.

I have very little cum out when I cum, I had the snip snip 35 or so yrs ago , But with my pee dribbling , and then I play, I will sometimes have the sticky feel a half hour after I cum. And even if I don't feel the cum I have the head stick to my diaper later after I am diapered up. But it's all cool. I do think a part of the cum goes back up and then comes out when you pee. So if you were to get head? that person may need to know you have pee in the cum. But it sounds like you already know it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Reddy said:

No more clots or blockages for the past few days, which is great!  And I'm starting to feel more and more normal and healed.  There's just barely some soreness left.  But no pain.  Once I get more organized I think I might get back to cloth diapers at night.  For now disposable diapers are just easiest.

That's a good idea.  It would be good to know what the limit is.  Although I think I almost reached it today.  I'm on my third diaper since I showered this morning.  I was surprised how many diapers I have been going through.

Yep stress testing diapers is important, every brand and model is different an will fail in new and surprising ways. I imagine your constant drip will make leaks less likely as the diapers are able to absorb your urine over time. You might even get away with pull ups to be honest, I wear pull ups (northshore go supreme or abena) at work and they're super discreet. You might even be able to use a bladder protection pad like double stop or dynadry if you don't mind changing more often.  As long as I leak often and little and change when I need to (every couple hours) they're pretty decent. I'm sure you'll learn what works for you. Obviously I love diapers and prefer a thick diaper whenever possible but part of being an incontinent person is adapting to the situation.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Reddy said:

>>>Once I get more organized I think I might get back to cloth diapers at night.  For now disposable diapers are just easiest.<<<

>>>I'm on my third diaper since I showered this morning.  I was surprised how many diapers I have been going through.<<<

I think you said a while back that you had a crap-ton of disposable diapers on hand... However, NOW you're in the real world of incontinence and diaper dependence.  You probably have different diaper brands, of different absorbencies.  As you get a routine down, and know when you'll need a thin diaper or a thick diaper, you'll probably want to inventory what you've got of each kind, so you can re-order ahead of time. I've been surprised a couple times, when I waited to long to order my diapers, and then the supplier was out of stock!!! ( Case in point,    LL Medico is STILL out of BetterDry Large diapers - My favorite! ) 

Also, as you probably know, cloth diapers and plastic pants DO cost a lot up front, but over time, the cost per use is much lower than disposable diapers... I have some cloth diapers that are close to 10 years old, and I still use them.

• Like 1
On 2/18/2024 at 12:54 AM, boogles said:

1. The resection of the bladder neck, prostate, and sphincter reduces the risk of strictures.  I’m not sure if it is true or not, but interesting idea.  Most literature is about minimizing the cutting.

I've wondered how removing the lower sphincter through the abdomen (instead of chewing up the urethra to get to it) would change the risk factors there. Though it probably wouldn't have any real advantage if the muscle can't easily be separated from the urethra.

That or leave the sphincter muscle alone and sever the nerve that drives it. Though tampering with the nervous system obviously has its own risks.

The problem with taking the abdominal route to the sphincter is that you are now in the realm of open surgery cutting through the skin and abdominal muscles to get to the sphincter.  The TURP route has a faster recovery and less likely chance of infection. 

• Like 1
  • Reddy changed the title to Getting Surgery in Mexico