LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

8 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

He's probably been "Put under" by now... And when he wakes up.....

I am sure he needs the rest. I can't image he got much sleep last night. I know I wouldn't be able to sleep waiting for something like this. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, TheSuperDiaperBoy said:

Anyone else following this story for their own incontinence desires? Hopefully Reddy has an easy recovery. 

Yes..... I want to be incontinent and diaper dependent too !!  How about you? How many others here want diaper dependence?  

• Like 5

Currently living vicariously through Reddy until I can gather funds, PTO, and be appropriate BMI for surgery. 

• Like 3

I actually had someone on fetlife tell me the name of this Uro doc last year. I reached out to them and they said they didn't offer any inconvenience services. I'm kind of glad they do now for others looking for this. Maybe I'll make a trip to Guadalajara and be next on the TURP operation list. 

13 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Yes..... I want to be incontinent and diaper dependent too !!  How about you? How many others here want diaper dependence?  

I'd like to hear more from Reddy before making a commitment like that. Honestly I would need more family and friend support more than anything. Currently know one really knows I'm wearing diapers 24/7 and wanting to be incontinent. 

52 minutes ago, TheSuperDiaperBoy said:

Anyone else following this story for their own incontinence desires? Hopefully Reddy has an easy recovery. 

If I'm honest, I achieved what I wanted through OAB, dependence on diapers, without being a bedwetter!

But when I read all of this... somehow it touches me, in a certain way!

Here too, I agree with the wishes for Reddy!

Edited by Kevin140
translation problem

I've reached my reaction limit liking all the posts today, great to see all of us showing support for reddy. I have been thinking about this surgery alot lately. Id love to try a limited version of the surgery, perhaps just a minimal incision to the external sphincter to make it really hard to hold and make some form of protection necessary, but to allow for some minimal amount of control. 

• Like 1

I really hope that Reddy will soon experience the same incontinence as I do with my stent. Pain free and a complete absence of control. It's the best feeling ever for me and I assume it will be the same for Reddy too.

But if he does, I'll be a little jealous at the same time, because out of the two of us, only he will experience the mental impact of it being irreversible, and not me. Part of me really wants to experience that too, but then I remember all the times I promised myself to wear my stent for months and I just couldn't do it. It's quite a struggle I'm going through right now.

I think Reddy is brave and I wish him all the best.

• Like 5

I know I'm happy with how I'm doing

On the other hand, I always think about the price and the cost.

And then suddenly I had a personal thought game that really drove me crazy, and that really shouldn't be an offer to anyone here!

If someone said make yourself incontinent, I will pay for your flight and surgery.

Would I do it?

What's it like when you're already on the road and experimenting with it?

Money is then no longer the problem. Would I go through with it, especially if I have to wear diapers day and night for the rest of my life?

But also because he wants it, he has managed to want to change someone else so permanently through his will and I then want to do this to myself through someone else's will!

My God, luckily just a thought experiment?!?

2 hours ago, cathdiap said:

I really hope that Reddy will soon experience the same incontinence as I do with my stent. Pain free and a complete absence of control. It's the best feeling ever for me and I assume it will be the same for Reddy too.

But if he does, I'll be a little jealous at the same time, because out of the two of us, only he will experience the mental impact of it being irreversible, and not me. Part of me really wants to experience that too, but then I remember all the times I promised myself to wear my stent for months and I just couldn't do it. It's quite a struggle I'm going through right now.

I think that has been what is so alluring about the surgery for so many people. That choice and on the fencedness of untraining, hypnosis, stents, or even botox feel like temporary and possibly reversable measures. By physically destroying the muscles it is a one way street. 

I think that once someone becomes truly incontinent that they will adapt and if you became permanently incontinent that you might get those feelings every once in awhile but they would pass, rather quickly even.

• Like 3

I'm here!  I was actually awake three hours ago but nobody knew where my stuff was put.  Two different nurses were trying to call Yuni and then she just told them it's all in the cabinet in my room.  So I have been staring at the ceiling in my recovery room for three hours instead of on my phone which was evidently four feet away.  LOL.  Ok let me reply to everybody now 😊

9 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Good Luck this morning.  I know you'll do fine👍😀

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Good luck with the surgery!! Of course, as I'm writing this, you're probably being prepped for the operation and don't have your phone. So when you DO read this, you are already Diaper Dependent!! Yay!!

Thanks!  Yes, I AM.  Wow.  It's hard to really believe.  I have no pain and the catheter and irrigation is taking care of everything so I feel absolutely no different from before.  But Dr. Ivan said it went great and I'm looking forward to talking more with him and also experiencing life without the catheter starting Saturday.

7 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Have you met Yuni and Paris yet? 

I have emailed Paris a few times about the procedure.

I talked with Paris during all the coordination but have not met.  I met Yuni she drove me to the hospitales this morning.  It was a couple blocks from the hotel.  I think maybe closer than the Farmacia I walked to yesterday but didn't realize it.  And of course I met Dr. Ivan now too.

7 hours ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

Good luck Reddy! Hope it all goes well! I'm eagerly looking forward to your first sphincterless post!

Thanks!!  I guess this is it 😁

7 hours ago, TJ-DL said:

Good luck!!!! I did see uber eats will deliver to your hotel. There are diapers available to if you need more. 

Thanks!  That's good to know.  I did get some diapers yesterday too 👍  But will be needing food back at the hotel.  I will also do room service.

7 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

He's probably been "Put under" by now... And when he wakes up.....

🤣👍

6 hours ago, DAQ said:

I am sure he needs the rest. I can't image he got much sleep last night. I know I wouldn't be able to sleep waiting for something like this. 

Yeah.  I was up a little late, then felt kinda nauseous, honestly I think from finally drinking enough water.  So I needed everything dark and the TV off.  That actually helped me fall asleep.  Then I woke up so many times thinking it was already time to get up.  And I had to keep waiting and trying to go back to sleep 🤣

6 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Reddy's new reality, when he wakes up.

SAM_1034 (2).JPG

OMG.  That's really gonna be me.

5 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Lucky guy 😊

🙏❤️

5 hours ago, TheSuperDiaperBoy said:

Thanks!  I hope so.  So far it's been extremely easy and painless.  I only had one pain that I told them was a 2 on the scale of 10 because my I think penis moved on my catheter.  Literally not the worst of just typical catheter usage pains so no problem.

5 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

I do 😁🤣

5 hours ago, DAQ said:

Currently living vicariously through Reddy until I can gather funds, PTO, and be appropriate BMI for surgery. 

👍❤️🙏

5 hours ago, TheSuperDiaperBoy said:

I actually had someone on fetlife tell me the name of this Uro doc last year. I reached out to them and they said they didn't offer any inconvenience services. I'm kind of glad they do now for others looking for this. Maybe I'll make a trip to Guadalajara and be next on the TURP operation list. 

I'd like to hear more from Reddy before making a commitment like that. Honestly I would need more family and friend support more than anything. Currently know one really knows I'm wearing diapers 24/7 and wanting to be incontinent. 

I can answer any questions.  I'll be around.  Reach out any time.

4 hours ago, Kevin140 said:

If I'm honest, I achieved what I wanted through OAB, dependence on diapers, without being a bedwetter!

But when I read all of this... somehow it touches me, in a certain way!

Here too, I agree with the wishes for Reddy!

Thank you!! 😊

4 hours ago, IWANTHOTDOGS said:

Man I'm getting nervous just reading this!

🤣🙏🙏❤️

4 hours ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

I've reached my reaction limit liking all the posts today, great to see all of us showing support for reddy. I have been thinking about this surgery alot lately. Id love to try a limited version of the surgery, perhaps just a minimal incision to the external sphincter to make it really hard to hold and make some form of protection necessary, but to allow for some minimal amount of control. 

I keep hitting my reaction limit almost every day lol.  That sounds pretty good 👍 

3 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Thank you so much!  🙏  I do admit I'm looking forward to when this finally hits me.  When it really sinks in that I'm soaking my diapers and it's not stopping, and I can't do anything in the world to undo that.  I'm beyond thrilled for those moments to hit me.

Thank you thank you!

2 hours ago, diapered 4 ever said:

Also following, and wishing the best (successful, Leaky and pain free) recovery   for Reddy

Thanks!! 😊

2 hours ago, Kevin140 said:

I know I'm happy with how I'm doing

On the other hand, I always think about the price and the cost.

And then suddenly I had a personal thought game that really drove me crazy, and that really shouldn't be an offer to anyone here!

If someone said make yourself incontinent, I will pay for your flight and surgery.

Would I do it?

What's it like when you're already on the road and experimenting with it?

Money is then no longer the problem. Would I go through with it, especially if I have to wear diapers day and night for the rest of my life?

But also because he wants it, he has managed to want to change someone else so permanently through his will and I then want to do this to myself through someone else's will!

My God, luckily just a thought experiment?!?

Sounds like a pretty fun experiment.  Who knows, maybe it could happen for people!

1 hour ago, DAQ said:

I think that has been what is so alluring about the surgery for so many people. That choice and on the fencedness of untraining, hypnosis, stents, or even botox feel like temporary and possibly reversable measures. By physically destroying the muscles it is a one way street. 

I think that once someone becomes truly incontinent that they will adapt and if you became permanently incontinent that you might get those feelings every once in awhile but they would pass, rather quickly even.

I agree.  That's what allured me to it.  I've been through almost injuring myself trying to damage my sphincters as a teenager with a plastic tube I had.  And wanting this my whole life.  There was really no hesitation when I saw the opportunity for surgery.  I had hoped for a surgery on the past and in recent years really had wished I could find something.  I did expect more hesitation to come along.  And I had some.  For example I fully expect a stricture and needing to treat that, and it could he painful.  But in the end, I could see no scenario where I didn't pursue this dream of the surgery.  I just feel so normal still, no discomfort except that one moment, and no actual evidence of incontinence, so let's hope I've lost all control when I find out on Saturday!!

Thank you all so much for writing so many posts and messages of support.  It means so much to me to see this.  👊😊❤️🫂🤗🙏

• Like 9

Hey!!  

Glad you're awake and it went well !!

Are you really tired, or do you feel like filling us in on how it went?

So is your catheter hooked up to a bag? Bag on leg, belly, or a pole?

Did the doctor say anything about becoming incontinent before he started the surgery?

Thanks for the feedback after the operation. But I also ask myself: Where do you get the strength to write to all of us?

Thank you, so much! 🫶🏻

Glad to hear you're doing well! Did the doctor say anything about hydration? Probably better to drink lots to keep flushing the cath. Have they given you any antibiotics for prevention? Pain killers? 

How does it feel? Just like you have a cath in? Have you tried to "clench" at all? I imagine you will attempt to clench reflexively, but now the nerves are sending signals to a muscle that's been sliced up. 

• Reddy changed the title to Getting Surgery in Mexico