LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy new year everyone

Any *breakthroughs* on in between sizing on More adult style in pull ups n diapers and 6 tape diapersMore adult colors, designs, can only be a good thing

• Like 2

@Young1@Dartplayerinwvc@FretaBWet@LilRugrat

21 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Happy new year to everyone hope this year brings new adventures in life and more diaper break throughs  

Happy New Year - I agree:  I hope everyone has a GREAT year!  I also hope diaper manufacturers won't forget that the PULL UP is NOT a diaper, and a DIAPER is not a PULL UP - We need QUALITY diapers made, and for insurance to stop trying to make it hard to get quality stuff:  Mostly because insurance won't give us quality!

We can dream though :)

15 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Any *breakthroughs* on in between sizing on More adult style in pull ups n diapers and 6 tape diapersMore adult colors, designs, can only be a good thing

@Dartplayerinwvc

I also agree here:  The most quality products that are made, the more selection in color/style, designs would be helpful - I've always said that IF you have to wear a diaper, why not have something that is functional, practical and cool looking at the same time, and why not make it so that those that need them have the freedom of choice?  If all you can get is "pull up/Prevail" quality diapers, then people are getting shortchanged because insurance does not want you to have the best, only what just BARELY does the job :(

Brian

28 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I hope everyone is enjoying the end of 123123.

@ValentinesStuff

I was WONDERING if someone OTHER than me was gonna notice that:  Good Catch :)

4 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Happy New Year everyone. Have a healthy, safe and prosperous 2024. 

@Babygeebee

Same to you my friend :) **HUGS**

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year everyone! May next year's diapers hold more than you need and need more than you can hold.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Young1 said:

Happy new year to everyone hope this year brings new adventures in life and more diaper break throughs  

Happy New Year to you too big bro! Hope the new year brings to you great times, Good vibes and lots of diapers.😁 Big hugs!🤗♥️

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Baby Helix said:

Happy New Year to you too big bro! Hope the new year brings to you great times, Good vibes and lots of diapers.😁 Big hugs!🤗♥️

@Baby Helix

Same to you **HUGS**

Brian

• Like 1

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. I am bringing in the New Year with a very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and Northshore pink Trifecta pants.