LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What does it DO then

DailyDi

How can you buy a "wood chopping board" and then have the sticker say " do not use as a chopping board"???

um okay...well, seems you are damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Lilrugrat ❤️

This reminds me of a vacuum I bought, a Dyson, that subsequently failed, and when I took it in for repair, the technician asked if I had a dog. I said I did. He said, well, pet hair isn't good for these types of vacuums. I turned the vacuum around and showed him where it was prominently embossed with the words "Pet Hair" on the body. I assumed, I said, that the labelling didn't accidentally omit the word "Avoid", and that they were, at least ostensibly, marketing the thing to people who might have pets. 

It's clearly a decorative chopping board.

Presumably it's there because some sod, at some time, tried to get their money back because "it has knife marks all over it".

13 hours ago, Dubious said:

Its clearly a spanking paddle. 

Well obviously, although you need to drill holes to cut down on the wind resistance.

2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

This reminds me of a vacuum I bought, a Dyson, that subsequently failed, and when I took it in for repair, the technician asked if I had a dog. I said I did. He said, well, pet hair isn't good for these types of vacuums. I turned the vacuum around and showed him where it was prominently embossed with the words "Pet Hair" on the body. I assumed, I said, that the labelling didn't accidentally omit the word "Avoid", and that they were, at least ostensibly, marketing the thing to people who might have pets. 

The Dyson Animal is specifically marketed for pet hair, and I'm pretty sure the only difference is the brush design.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, LilRugrat said:

How can you buy a "wood chopping board" and then have the sticker say " do not use as a chopping board"???

Because everyone is a moron these days who can't think for themselves or have any common sense!  Why?  "Alexa, do this and that for me so I don't have to use what few brain cells I have to think and do things for myself".

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

Its chineasium, honestly I would be afraid to use it even as firewood, for fear of the poison thats soaked into it.

And that's probably closer to the truth than we would want to believe.  It's probably coated with a lacquer or urethane sealer, which isn't "food grade" (since cutting/chopping boards aren't supposed to be "painted" with anything at all). 

26 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

And that's probably closer to the truth than we would want to believe.  It's probably coated with a lacquer or urethane sealer, which isn't "food grade" (since cutting/chopping boards aren't supposed to be "painted" with anything at all). 

Or it could be arsenic treated wood. (But honestly, I'd expect Dunelm to do some due diligence)

When I was in 8th grade woodshop about 50 years ago we made thick cutting boards shaped like a big paddle.  Three pieces of wood glued together, then run through a planer, finish sanded and then coated with Lindseed oil to finish and protect it.  I still have and use mine all the time.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

When I was in 8th grade woodshop about 50 years ago we made thick cutting boards shaped like a big paddle.  Three pieces of wood glued together, then run through a planer, finish sanded and then coated with Lindseed oil to finish and protect it.  I still have and use mine all the time.

“Shaped like a big paddle. I still have and use mine all the time”. 
Still haven’t learned a lesson, and willing to behave, eh? 😄

• Haha 1