LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I avoid wearing at my very-active job?

My GF thinks that I should definitely NOT go to work diapered at my new job. 

I recently started a new job as a janitor in a warehouse. I'm constantly active and moving around and taking somewhere around 5,000-6,000 steps per shift. Which with my long legs, is probably several miles. 😅

At my last job, I wore twice a week because it was a fairly inactive position and it helped me to enjoy my days more. 

I was thinking about trying to do the same for this job, but my GF is adamant about it being a bad idea to wear at a job where I have to walk so much. She's afraid the friction will cause injury to a very-valuable part of my anatomy. 😳😱😅

So I wanted to pose the question here to the experts: are her fears accurate? I wouldn't have the opportunity to change if I had any sorts of issues. Does anyone here work an especially Active job and still wear during their shift? 

• Like 1

If you have the right product and use diaper cream, I wouldn't worry about it. I wear diapers 24/7 and have for over 4.5 years. My main job is not very active - I mostly work in an office, usually from home, or I'm driving. But, I have a buddy who runs a landscaping and renovation company, and I have helped him out with hundreds of jobs over the years, including building fences and decks and laying flooring, which make for very active days on weekends. I'm always in a diaper and it's usually not an issue. I also do a lot of walking for exercise, precisely because my day job is so sedentary - so I'll take the dog for a 5 mile hike at least 2 or 3 times a week, and in the summer sometimes I've spent the whole day walking the city. 

Let your skin tell you what it's happy with, but for me, a good quality disposable diaper and a liberal coating of diaper cream, along with changes on a reasonable timeline, make it very possible to wear a diaper all day and be active. 

• Like 2

Absolutely. That is the WORK place. You are there to WORK not hang out or play. What if you get found out? That can cause problems among the employees. That creates a distraction. Aside from that, you are distracted by having your attention divided. Ultimately, it is up to your employer since it is his property or he at least is renting it. In all casues it is under his or her cortrol and he or she makes the rules and does not need the potential hassles that can result. What happens if you spring a leak or the diaper just blows out wholesale

If you do not HAVE to; then DON'T. That is not just you, that is anybody who is not IC. It is being self-absorbed> Your lifestyle is your business. But if you take it out on the road, it's everybody's business". If you do not want the public in your bedroom, then do not put your bedroom in the public square

• Like 1

Absolutely, you can wear it work as long as you have a good diaper and a good plan to manage skin care. I'm on the go all the time and as long as you have a good diaper that can get you through the work shift, it's not a problem. I am diapered 24/7 and have been diapered permanently since my 20's. I've worn diapers to work with no problems and many times, have been on my feet all throughout the shift. At work, I always have a diaper bag with me and a portable diaper-changing bag with me as well. I wouldn't worry about it because a diaper is going to do its job and keep you going and not worry about using the potty. Where I work at they are very accommodating including giving me a space where I can do a Diaper change if I need it. Which is great for me because I don't have to worry if I leak or poop in my diaper.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I recently started a new job as a janitor in a warehouse. I'm constantly active and moving around and taking somewhere around 5,000-6,000 steps per shift. Which with my long legs, is probably several miles. 😅

At my last job, I wore twice a week because it was a fairly inactive position and it helped me to enjoy my days more. 

I was thinking about trying to do the same for this job, but my GF is adamant about it being a bad idea to wear at a job where I have to walk so much. She's afraid the friction will cause injury to a very-valuable part of my anatomy. 😳😱😅

So I wanted to pose the question here to the experts: are her fears accurate? I wouldn't have the opportunity to change if I had any sorts of issues. Does anyone here work an especially Active job and still wear during their shift? 

I wear, nearly 24-7 and we do medical deliveries 14 hrs a day - alot of walking..... diapers start to come apart after 5 hrs..... Diaper creams are part of this and need to be used but also the LEGEND is they help the diaper disintegrate - we can send men to the moon but make a disposable diaper stand up to REAL World Abuse... seems far fetched...

your call.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I wear, nearly 24-7 and we do medical deliveries 14 hrs a day - alot of walking..... diapers start to come apart after 5 hrs..... 

😬 That's exactly what I was afraid of. My shifts are around 6 hours + commute. And without an opportunity to change, the diaper falling apart before the end of the shift would be a nightmare. 

Plus I'm thinking of going full-time so that would be even more hours... 

So what I'm hearing is, it probably isn't a good idea. 😅

2 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

😬 That's exactly what I was afraid of. My shifts are around 6 hours + commute. And without an opportunity to change, the diaper falling apart before the end of the shift would be a nightmare. 

I was a DL since the 70's.... be careful what you wish for.... I have MS and colon cancer issues now.... and wearing 24-7 is a pain in the ass

• Like 1
Just now, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I was a DL since the 70's.... be careful what you wish for.... I have MS and colon cancer issues now.... and wearing 24-7 is a pain in the ass

*is confused before re-reading what I said*

Oh I meant doing the job full-time. 😅 I  definitely don't wish to wear 24/7. Once or twice a week is enough for me. 

2 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh I meant doing the job full-time. 😅 I  definitely don't wish to wear 24/7. Once or twice a week is enough for me. 

gotcha...

• Thanks 2

If it's something you just like to enjoy occasionally, and you wouldn't suffer at all from not doing so, then yeah, probably better to keep it out of the workplace. That said, they shouldn't break up if they aren't wet, so if you didn't actually use them or at least not until midway through your shift, they'd probably be fine. Wearing with a onesie to keep them tight against your body also tends to help with structural integrity (so you're not knocking the crotch back and forth between your thighs).

• Thanks 1

You are not going to injure your anatomy, unless you do something stupid. Wearing a onesie will help, as well as wearing a quality product. Plastic pants over the diaper will protect against any blowouts, I haven't had that happen in years. 

Not sure why you would not have a chance to change. You don't get any breaks?

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If you are a noob, that is all the more reason to not put yourself in a position ofaking waves

If you are wearing a diaper for jollies, and there are enough persons around, it will not take long for someone to read that you are not fully engaged, either by body language or voice and that will get around, even if they do not know the specifics; even if it is just trying to put up a front because that will also take effort and thought. If there are 4 women in the place, one of them will read you, especially now that the suggestions have gone from just a simple diaper to a full-on outfit

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I worked for at least 5 years in a diaper, and I was an electrician in the oil fields . I was lucky to be able to pick my work clothes , I picked the lose coveralls , and I loved it I could put my hand in the other pocket hole and get right to the diaper, so if I needed to adjust it or check it, it was very easy.

• Like 1

I went on a trip to Wisconsin Dells a couple summers ago and was near 24/7 (didn't wear to bed).  It was hot and humid and I did a lot of walking.  After only a few hours I went back to my motel and I discovered when I pulled down my plastic pants I had a major diaper failure with the inner padding.  The lining tore or became detached inside from the walking, diaper cream and probably humidity and I had diaper fluff all over the floor that I had to clean up, and I mean ALL OVER THE FLOOR!  Not just a little here and there.  This happened twice, once with a Betterdry and the second time was a Mega Max I had only been wearing for 3 to 4 hours.  I am so glad I had plastic pants on over my diaper or I would have been dropping diaper fluff through the legs of my short shorts everywhere I walked downtown and on the tours.  I'd worry more about the inner lining of your diaper tearing or coming detached and dropping diaper fluff.  As a new job, do you want to take the chance people may notice you are wearing a diaper?  And if you only wear a couple days, what if people notice and wonder why you are bulky some days and not the others?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

As a new job, do you want to take the chance people may notice you are wearing a diaper?  And if you only wear a couple days, what if people notice and wonder why you are bulky some days and not the others?

I am confident enough in the obliviousness of other people that I'm not worried about that. 😅

At my last job I wore twice a week in much closer quarters than my new job, and nobody suspected a thing. 

As for the other stuff you said... Yikes. 😬😬😬 Diaper fluff spilling out of my diaper is like literally my most-hated aspect of wearing, and it's only happened to me like three times. 

• Like 1

I know I perform better at work when I am stented and diapered.

20 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

......That is the WORK place. You are there to WORK not hang out or play. What if you get found out? That can cause problems among the employees. That creates a distraction.

OMG, you are such a worried person, how did that happen? No matter how many rules your employer wants to impose on you, it is none of his business whether you wear a diaper or not, as long as you do your job. Personally, distraction is exactly what I need in this boring life. It's the mind fuck with incontinence in diapers that keeps it interesting for me.

@WannatripbabyMaybe the same applies to you, if so just do it. 

21 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

but my GF is adamant about it being a bad idea to wear at a job where I have to walk so much. She's afraid the friction will cause injury to a very-valuable part of my anatomy.

Tell her not to worry. With the right diaper and changing diapers on time when you are wet, the chance of hurting your genitals is virtually nil. I wear 24/6.5 , I am always wet, but rashes or chafing have never happened. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I have been wearing diapers since my 20s and it hasn't been a problem for me even though I am AB, incontinent and have occasional IBS episodes. I wear diapers permanently because I don't know how my Gut, bowel, and bladder are going to behave for that day. I wouldn't worry what others think and like what other people have said, with the right diaper, your anatomy issues will become a moot point.

3 hours ago, cathdiap said:

I know I perform better at work when I am stented and diapered.

OMG, you are such a worried person, how did that happen? No matter how many rules your employer wants to impose on you, it is none of his business whether you wear a diaper or not, as long as you do your job. Personally, distraction is exactly what I need in this boring life. It's the mind fuck with incontinence in dia

I was alive when this kind of thing was subject to harrassment and I saw how close the victory was: AND how easily it could be lost. Every hear of  Roe v Wade?

Also coming out second in a few duels with some guy named Murphy

Actually, I am NOT a worried person becuase I do not put myself in situations where I have to worry. It is called "situational awareness". In the workplace, coin is on the line, and it is usually a team effort. Ergo, events therin are taken serously. And you know what I have said about taking the lifestyle on the road and putting your bedroom in the public square. plus there is the sexual aspect that goes with fetishes. All you need is something to go wron, even the Great Megamax has been known to break up, and some Sensitive Sally to scream "sexual harrassment" and someone is dragged and scourged from pillar to post and at the end, often hove out the door. Or for the same Sensitive Sally to think there is something strange about a person and start flapping her gums. And every place has a Sensitive Sally. who is also usually the Gossipy Gertie

2 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Actually, I am NOT a worried person becuase I do not put myself in situations where I have to worry. It is called "situational awareness".

Situational awareness, why doesn't that apply when you wear your diapers as discreetly as possible? And even if someone would notice you're wearing a diaper, how is he or she ever going to find out that you do so for sexual pleasure and not for incontinence? In your opinion, are incontinent people who have to wear diapers putting the bedroom in the public square? Of course not.

I would agree with you if OP was planning to show up at work in some AB-outfit and a non covered diaper. But that is clearly not the case.

• Like 3
On 11/5/2023 at 9:42 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

I work at a high school and wear a diaper to school every day and with a good reason.  If I didn't, I'd likely have damp underwear when I got home.

AFAIK, it's never been noticed.  At least nobody has said anything.   I wear a Crinklz with a booster and then water-proof pants for extra leak protection.    I do use the bathroom during the day, mainly because the medicine I take for type 2 diabetes has a notorious side effect and I have no intention of doing that in my diaper.   I will also pee in the toilet if I feel like it's a bigger void.   Most of the time I just squirt into my diaper, and that's not always intentional.     My diaper is always wet, but never soaked when I get home.  FTR- I'm still wearing the same diaper that I went to work in, and I left two hours ago.   I've worn it for about ten hours, and it will be soaked by bedtime, but I'm home and not as concerned about leaks.

The difference is that I'm not always moving.  I do stand, but I also sit a lot.  I'm not all that worried about movement, nor do I prepare for changes.   I fortunately have enough bladder control that I won't flood a diaper in that situation, but not enough to ensure my pants wouldn't be wet at the end of the day.  I do use Aquaphor to protect my skin, and it does a pretty good job, but I'm not sure how it has affected my sperm.

3 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Situational awareness, why doesn't that apply when you wear your diapers as discreetly as possible? And even if someone would notice you're wearing a diaper, how is he or she ever going to find out that you do so for sexual pleasure and not for incontinence? In your opinion, are incontinent people who have to wear diapers putting the bedroom in the public square? Of course not.

I would agree with you if OP was planning to show up at work in some AB-outfit and a non covered diaper. But that is clearly not the case.

I don't know much about US law, but I think the ADA essentially makes it illegal to ask any follow-up questions after being told "I wear diapers, and require adequate changing facilities". I don't believe they can ask you for any kind of proof that you need them. And pretty much the only people who'd ever guess you might not are us.

I do understand what they're getting at, kinda, I mean if it's such a turn-on for you that just walking around in them is going to make you pull silly faces and cream in your diapers in front of everyone, well yeah obviously that's going to get you fired super quick. But it's like saying "don't cut a hole in your pocket and try to discretely masturbate in the office", you'd hope no one actually needs to hear that advice.

The idea was, as part of the agreement that sort of legalized things, was that you keep your kink at home, especially if it had sexual implication. That made "none of your business" feasible. The Uptights were predicting that "those people" either had no self-control or they would actually enjoy "flaunting it in our faces". Also, it is a thing that the workplace is just NOT the place to be getting your jollies because it interferes with doing your work and can make you sloppy at the job, or if it is bizarre it could be offensive to co-workers or customers and is a sign of being a self-absorbed Narcissist (this last especially promoted by the Freudian Right). And in this day and age, does anyone REALLY want to bring anything with sexual; including excremental, connotations into the workplace. I have explained what could very easily happen and the fact that one is doing it on the sneak just opens up questions about trustworthiness as well as forcing your kink on the unwilling by practicing it in inappropriate places. The whole business, when something goes wrong in a fraction of a second, just opens up can after can of worms that have repercussions for the rest of us. DPF understood that and urged having consideration for the other ABDL's. This kind of thing just controibutes to the erosion of privacy by taking your lifestyle on the road and bring your bedroom into the public eye. If you practice this then what complaint have you against doxing, the difference is one of degree, not kind; i.e. of specifics, not principle: especially since we now know that the companies get into their workers' social media, since you are running the risk of outing yourself as the thrill monster demands more and more risky behavior

1 hour ago, Little Sam said:

I don't know much about US law, but I think the ADA essentially makes it illegal to ask any follow-up questions after being told "I wear diapers, and require adequate changing facilities". I don't believe they can ask you for any kind of proof that you need them. And pretty much the only people who'd ever guess you might not are us.

I do understand what they're getting at, kinda, I mean if it's such a turn-on for you that just walking around in them is going to make you pull silly faces and cream in your diapers in front of everyone, well yeah obviously that's going to get you fired super quick. But it's like saying "don't cut a hole in your pocket and try to discretely masturbate in the office", you'd hope no one actually needs to hear that advice.

I don't wear diapers to work because I am turned on and get sexual pleasure out of exhibiting a diaper in public.  I'm wearing one because it helps me function as an adult in a stressful environment.    Part of it, after years of wearing diapers, is physical.  If I don't, I might pee my pants, which wouldn't help my social anxiety, but it's primarily a security blanket.

I read the OP as somebody who is on the cusp of going 24/7.  He hasn't worn 24/7 because he wore to work occasionally.   FTR- I've been there.   I didn't wear 24/7 until I worked from home and felt safe doing it.     When I went back to in-person, I understood what going 24/7 feels like and how it changed my perspective of myself.

@Wannatripbaby decide where you are journey and whether 24/7 is something you've thought about.  If you are similar to me, going 24/7 was a great help.  It meant I was no longer pretending to be something that I wasn't.   On the other hand, if it's thrill-seeking, you're girlfriend is right.

9 hours ago, spark said:

I read the OP as somebody who is on the cusp of going 24/7

Umm, I explicitly stated that I'm not trying to go 24/7. 😅 I said so right here:

On 11/5/2023 at 1:56 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh I meant doing the job full-time. 😅 I  definitely don't wish to wear 24/7. Once or twice a week is enough for me

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Umm, I explicitly stated that I'm not trying to go 24/7. 😅 I said so right here:

I'm sorry I didn't read that part.    That begs the question: how do you decide what days to wear and not?   If you're not 24/7, I would say there was an element of thrill-seeking involved in the behavior.