LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daydreamer from Rearz?

Many thanks!   Always good to get some feedback!   I’m super stoked to place the order now!

Joey

4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

They are fantastic! More than just an overnight diaper, I'd put it at a 16 hour diaper if you don't mind a little sag or wear a diaper cover. Super cute too!

The cowboy walk, a little sag or the droopy diaper can be part of the fun!!!!

joey

No. I looked at the catalog, when I saw "diaper cover" I know it was not for me. In fact, I am thinking of removing Rears from RUBBER PANTIES'R'US. And diaper WRAP;. people ditched those for babies 25 years ago. They were not good for active infants. I had misgivings when they bought out A C Medical

These diapers are awesome and will be replacing trests for my night time use. I am a plus sized baby and this is one of the few diapers I have worn where it feels like it hugs my butt. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I had to try the Rearz Daydreamer sooner or later, so I "dollar-cost-averaged" them with some discontinued medical diapers I bought for a song, in order to justify the expense to myself. However, they're $6 CAD each, so my initial thought was, these are not going to be a "daily diaper" for me, unless I can get 24 hours out of them, which, it turns out, I probably could.  

I got into my first Daydreamer at about 11 PM Wednesday night. The print didn't register with my wife, for what it's worth, although I liked it. They're comfortable and fit like a typical Rearz super diaper. The plastic is maybe a little different? Not sure. I need to learn more about plastic films in order to comment, but to me the cover felt a bit more like a BetterDry or Tranquility ATN than, say, a MegaMax - the plastic seemed a little lighter. The landing zone is heavily reinforced, however, and they have the usual Rearz tapes that never give up. 

The semi-transparent cover has some nice iridescence to it. I was wondering how obvious wetness would be to anyone who saw me in the diaper, although white diapers typically also discolour slightly with use, and I never really worried about that. Still, my thought was, if I hung out in my room that night in just a diaper, was my wife going to see graphic evidence of how much I'd used it? 

I slept like a rock that first night and didn't even use it, so it's first live fire was when I woke up. It barely shrugged. It concealed well enough under jeans to take the dog for a walk. I spent most of the day in my office in just the diaper and a sweater; I had to take my wife's car in for a service appointment yesterday afternoon, so that was going to be a decision point - could I wear it out and about after it had some mileage on it, or would it feel too bulky and/or too risky? Ideally, I wanted to wear it to failure, but I wasn't going to risk damp jeans out in public.  

I ended up doing the service appointment in my big diaper like a big boy. I sat with my laptop on my lap in the waiting area, because I felt like the front of my jeans maybe looked a little puffy. At that point, the Daydreamer was performing like pretty much any other Mega Rearz product. No leaks, very comfortable, it started out reasonably sized but then got fairly bulky up front. I felt a bit of dampness in my lower rear, but the upper back half of the diaper remained dry. My thought was that I might make it into the evening, if it didn't betray me. 

And I did wear that big Rearz diaper until into the evening; it was, as with most of that ilk, deliciously comfortable, until it wasn't - there's a point where being continuously wet starts to get annoying, even for people who generally don't mind the sensation. I was in it for about 21 hours, although it didn't see any action until first thing in the morning, so it was "in operation" from about 7 AM until 8 PM. It did not leak, not even a press-out, and while I didn't weigh it, my finely-calibrated arse suggested to me that it was as saturated as almost anything I've ever worn. It was heavy and pendulous when I dropped my jeans while getting ready to take a shower and get changed for the later part of the evening. 

Per my prediction, it was... very yellow, in its last hours. That clear cover keeps no secrets. I didn't lounge around in it for very long, because I felt vaguely self-conscious about how it looked, even though, let's face it, being seen in a saggy diaper is pretty much par for the course for me at some point almost every evening. That's just the way these things work - I'm usually spotted making coffee in a dry, or nearly dry diaper in the morning, and, brushing my teeth in a wet diaper in the evening, and rarely the inverse. My spouse barely raises her eyes, but... the thing was so, so yellow. I can only imagine how graphic it would have been, were I in the habit of using my baby pants for the other of nature's callings. Clear diapers, like clear trash bags, tell tales... caveat emptor. 

Overall, I'd say it's an excellent product, and if you can get them on sale eventually, they might even represent some decent value, if you are blessed with the ability to wear a bulky super diaper long enough to take full advantage of its capabilities. I can do that once in a while; yesterday, I pushed my limits a bit in order to complete this test, but normally, whatever I wear overnight and into the next day, gets ditched when I have to run the evening's errands, so I'm not sloshing around in public in a swollen, slightly stale diaper at 80% capacity. My first impression is that the Critter Caboose is a nearly identical product that I bought on sale for about $4 a diaper, rather than $6, so until the Daydreamer ends up on sale at some point, I probably won't stock up, just for the cute cover. But if you're in love with how they look, and willing to spend the money, their performance won't disappoint

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I took advantage of the BOGO deal.  As far as fit and comfort, basically I'd say they're the same as the Critter Caboose.   The plastic is what sets them apart for me.  I love the smooth feel (buttery smooth they advertise) because it's that's very like the "buttery" smooth feeling I remember from the diapers of the 70s and 80s.   Then the fact that it's transparent means you see the "contents" clearly!  (pun intended)  There's no hiding when you're wet with these things - even just the slightest amount.   I put one on last evening between 4 and 5 and wore it overnight until I had to get up for work this morning (7:30).  Even then, it still had capacity left. 

I added a response on the other thread where tape failures were brought up.  I did have a failure on the first one I wore, but just one lower tape.  I've had that happen on many brands, so won't really hold that against Rearz.  The one I wore last night held up just fine.   Perhaps I didn't pull the lower tapes quite as snug? 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/20/2023 at 11:38 AM, Little Sherri said:

I had to try the Rearz Daydreamer sooner or later, so I "dollar-cost-averaged" them with some discontinued medical diapers I bought for a song, in order to justify the expense to myself. However, they're $6 CAD each, so my initial thought was, these are not going to be a "daily diaper" for me, unless I can get 24 hours out of them, which, it turns out, I probably could.  

I got into my first Daydreamer at about 11 PM Wednesday night. The print didn't register with my wife, for what it's worth, although I liked it. They're comfortable and fit like a typical Rearz super diaper. The plastic is maybe a little different? Not sure. I need to learn more about plastic films in order to comment, but to me the cover felt a bit more like a BetterDry or Tranquility ATN than, say, a MegaMax - the plastic seemed a little lighter. The landing zone is heavily reinforced, however, and they have the usual Rearz tapes that never give up. 

The semi-transparent cover has some nice iridescence to it. I was wondering how obvious wetness would be to anyone who saw me in the diaper, although white diapers typically also discolour slightly with use, and I never really worried about that. Still, my thought was, if I hung out in my room that night in just a diaper, was my wife going to see graphic evidence of how much I'd used it? 

I slept like a rock that first night and didn't even use it, so it's first live fire was when I woke up. It barely shrugged. It concealed well enough under jeans to take the dog for a walk. I spent most of the day in my office in just the diaper and a sweater; I had to take my wife's car in for a service appointment yesterday afternoon, so that was going to be a decision point - could I wear it out and about after it had some mileage on it, or would it feel too bulky and/or too risky? Ideally, I wanted to wear it to failure, but I wasn't going to risk damp jeans out in public.  

I ended up doing the service appointment in my big diaper like a big boy. I sat with my laptop on my lap in the waiting area, because I felt like the front of my jeans maybe looked a little puffy. At that point, the Daydreamer was performing like pretty much any other Mega Rearz product. No leaks, very comfortable, it started out reasonably sized but then got fairly bulky up front. I felt a bit of dampness in my lower rear, but the upper back half of the diaper remained dry. My thought was that I might make it into the evening, if it didn't betray me. 

And I did wear that big Rearz diaper until into the evening; it was, as with most of that ilk, deliciously comfortable, until it wasn't - there's a point where being continuously wet starts to get annoying, even for people who generally don't mind the sensation. I was in it for about 21 hours, although it didn't see any action until first thing in the morning, so it was "in operation" from about 7 AM until 8 PM. It did not leak, not even a press-out, and while I didn't weigh it, my finely-calibrated arse suggested to me that it was as saturated as almost anything I've ever worn. It was heavy and pendulous when I dropped my jeans while getting ready to take a shower and get changed for the later part of the evening. 

Per my prediction, it was... very yellow, in its last hours. That clear cover keeps no secrets. I didn't lounge around in it for very long, because I felt vaguely self-conscious about how it looked, even though, let's face it, being seen in a saggy diaper is pretty much par for the course for me at some point almost every evening. That's just the way these things work - I'm usually spotted making coffee in a dry, or nearly dry diaper in the morning, and, brushing my teeth in a wet diaper in the evening, and rarely the inverse. My spouse barely raises her eyes, but... the thing was so, so yellow. I can only imagine how graphic it would have been, were I in the habit of using my baby pants for the other of nature's callings. Clear diapers, like clear trash bags, tell tales... caveat emptor. 

Overall, I'd say it's an excellent product, and if you can get them on sale eventually, they might even represent some decent value, if you are blessed with the ability to wear a bulky super diaper long enough to take full advantage of its capabilities. I can do that once in a while; yesterday, I pushed my limits a bit in order to complete this test, but normally, whatever I wear overnight and into the next day, gets ditched when I have to run the evening's errands, so I'm not sloshing around in public in a swollen, slightly stale diaper at 80% capacity. My first impression is that the Critter Caboose is a nearly identical product that I bought on sale for about $4 a diaper, rather than $6, so until the Daydreamer ends up on sale at some point, I probably won't stock up, just for the cute cover. But if you're in love with how they look, and willing to spend the money, their performance won't disappoint

I really like when my diaper doesn't hide what has happened inside of it. Yellow in the front and brown in the back is somewhat appealing to me.  I'll definitely have to give these a try 

• Like 1
On 10/6/2023 at 2:09 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

No. I looked at the catalog, when I saw "diaper cover" I know it was not for me. In fact, I am thinking of removing Rears from RUBBER PANTIES'R'US. And diaper WRAP;. people ditched those for babies 25 years ago. They were not good for active infants. I had misgivings when they bought out A C Medical

What the heck is a wrap anyway?

I got a hold of a case of Daydreamers here right recently and I really, really like them.  The transparent plastic adds something that I didn't know I was missing.  It's kinda neat seeing the results of your efforts....if you catch my drift.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, drynot said:

The transparent plastic adds something

I bought a case of these recently, not a fan of that 'feature' myself. I'd rather have more opaque with a wetness indicator myself... I will say they hold quite well; other than a couple of issues that were probably my fault, they have very rarely leaked.

• Like 1