LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Git Stuck

DailyDi

37 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

At least you will be alive to feel like crap.

Yep, worth it. The one year I didn't get a FLU shot I got the flu so bad I ended up in the hospital. Never again. And covid I take the better safe then sorry road keep up to do with the shots like a good boy to hopefully continue to avoid covid, or at least keep it mild.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yep, worth it. The one year I didn't get a FLU shot I got the flu so bad I ended up in the hospital. Never again. And covid I take the better safe then sorry road keep up to do with the shots like a good boy to hopefully continue to avoid covid, or at least keep it mild.

I prefer to take precautions to reduce my risk of exposure rather than presume I am 100% sheilded. It is the prevention is better than cure concept, and dealing with the side effects to also enforce the presumption, in my mind, would be silly. Yes, I will prob. be exposed to a variant eventually - pure mathematics - but also expect my strong uncompromised immune system to be able to handle it - as has been proven with the growing list who recovered from same.

This virus is mutating and will continue to. As a result, we will all be exposed to a dose eventually - as @DailyDi elludes to - so there are two paths - vacinate and presume medical science is ahead of the mutations - which has been proven wrong, or avoid and allow small versions to teach your immune system to adapt faster than medical science.

I fully respect your choice to vacinate, and will fight to give you the choice. I chose not to vacinate.

• Like 1

I have never had a covid shot. And only had it one time and a very very mild one, I have had 2 flu shots in my life. I Will say if you keep your immune system strong.... And use a good disinfect wipe to wipe off Every thing you bring into your home, and wash hands etc, keep a pack of good wipes in your car, and every store etc you go into, when you get in the car, you wipe off your hands, your keys, wallet etc. The germs will not go home with you. I would rather do all this than take the chances of those shots..... But to each their own. We are kinda home bodies so we are not out having sex with all the sick people. My son got the second shot series and a week after he came to visit us we got a mild case from his shot.... But I know if you have a weak immune system you had better NOT take the chance and get your shot.......

11 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I have never had a covid shot. ...so we are not out having sex with all the sick people

Is that the source of Covid.... having sex with all the sick people... so following your logic, if we have sex with one sick people instead of all the sick people we will be safe :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

16 hours ago, babykeiff said:

I have never got a Covid shot... and don't ever intend to. Also, I have never got Covid.

You would be surprised how many people don't get covid. or if any get a very mild short-term case of covid. But the problem is a lot of companies and politician weaponize this whole fear mongering of covid and even the vaccine just for their own selfish gain.

For example with me throughout the whole entire 2020-21 I've been around people constantly and no one really wears masks, especially at our local big box stores like Walmart, no one really cared. And I went to few major events that my town normally hosts as well, my town would host a giant 4th of July Festival and a giant vintage car show Festival. And normally those festivals will have at least 10,000+people attending. And I never once contracted covid at all. Heck even my wife has an autoimmune disease and she never got a sniffle of it.

Plus what makes it even more upsetting is the fact that people plus what makes it even more upsetting is the fact that people would be misdiagnosed with covid, there have been reports of people dying from car crash and was labeled dead by covid ( this instant actually happened in Indianapolis and the family sued the hospital for pronouncing their daughter died from covid but not from a car crash). 

And what's even more annoying there's a lot of people out there who pretend to have covid so they could get some benefits from their job from taking covid leave, see I work at a Walmart Distribution Center and there were days where someone who would have a misspick ( picking the wrong case or the right amount) on their order filling and they lose their incentive on that paycheck, or we've been working extremely long hours with extremely heavy load days, and then they'll be guys be like screw it I'm taking a covid leave and next thing you know you don't and then they'll be guys be like "screw it I'm taking a covid leave" and next thing you know you don't see it for next two weeks because they lied about them having covid. Thus adding another artificial tally to the case count in America.

Plus not to mention the artificial tallies, I believe most of the death counts and case counts were not legitimate, because you know political reasons and for boosting their view counts on their new stations. Because you really can't fact check a news station.

But I also believe that the vaccine was overly dramatized as well, deeming to be more dangerous than covid itself. Granted yes every medicine has side effects and everybody can die from a simple medicine it's common sense, but what's more annoys the crap out of me is we have people (the old geezers and karens at my church) believing that the covid vaccines have microchips then people in the governments is tracking you , and sterilizing serum in them to prevent pregnancy. Or what's even more annoying people believe you might come back as a zombie. 

But my personal belief of the whole covid thing is that it was overly dramatized and it was used for 2020 political gain.

But what I believe cause more problem in 2020 ( and still is causing problem) is the fact that we have a more cultural, political, and social issues here in America. And honestly if people would have left politics out of it ( both the Democratic party and the Republican Party) 2020 would have been a lot smoother.

54 minutes ago, Demon-hunter said:

You would be surprised how many people don't get covid. or if any get a very mild short-term case of covid. But the problem is a lot of companies and politician weaponize this whole fear mongering of covid and even the vaccine just for their own selfish gain.

For example with me throughout the whole entire 2020-21 I've been around people constantly and no one really wears masks, especially at our local big box stores like Walmart, no one really cared. And I went to few major events that my town normally hosts as well, my town would host a giant 4th of July Festival and a giant vintage car show Festival. And normally those festivals will have at least 10,000+people attending. And I never once contracted covid at all. Heck even my wife has an autoimmune disease and she never got a sniffle of it.

Plus what makes it even more upsetting is the fact that people plus what makes it even more upsetting is the fact that people would be misdiagnosed with covid, there have been reports of people dying from car crash and was labeled dead by covid ( this instant actually happened in Indianapolis and the family sued the hospital for pronouncing their daughter died from covid but not from a car crash). 

And what's even more annoying there's a lot of people out there who pretend to have covid so they could get some benefits from their job from taking covid leave, see I work at a Walmart Distribution Center and there were days where someone who would have a misspick ( picking the wrong case or the right amount) on their order filling and they lose their incentive on that paycheck, or we've been working extremely long hours with extremely heavy load days, and then they'll be guys be like screw it I'm taking a covid leave and next thing you know you don't and then they'll be guys be like "screw it I'm taking a covid leave" and next thing you know you don't see it for next two weeks because they lied about them having covid. Thus adding another artificial tally to the case count in America.

Plus not to mention the artificial tallies, I believe most of the death counts and case counts were not legitimate, because you know political reasons and for boosting their view counts on their new stations. Because you really can't fact check a news station.

But I also believe that the vaccine was overly dramatized as well, deeming to be more dangerous than covid itself. Granted yes every medicine has side effects and everybody can die from a simple medicine it's common sense, but what's more annoys the crap out of me is we have people (the old geezers and karens at my church) believing that the covid vaccines have microchips then people in the governments is tracking you , and sterilizing serum in them to prevent pregnancy. Or what's even more annoying people believe you might come back as a zombie. 

But my personal belief of the whole covid thing is that it was overly dramatized and it was used for 2020 political gain.

But what I believe cause more problem in 2020 ( and still is causing problem) is the fact that we have a more cultural, political, and social issues here in America. And honestly if people would have left politics out of it ( both the Democratic party and the Republican Party) 2020 would have been a lot smoother.

There are a lot of facts in relation to Covid, as well as a lot of media hype. I could go into listing facts, but that is a fire starter, and something I believe is banned on this site, so I won't. As a result, I can fully understand your views, might not agree with it all, but without setting an incendrary device here, can't really comment.

I will, however, identify the facts about biological life, which a virus and humans form part of.

We are all unique, even identical twins are unique. This is due to the way life is created - by joining strands of instructions to create a third strand. This process is used in all life replication, and is error prone. This error is what creates the uniqueness in offspring. This error also allows mutations to occur - and some mutations stay - cause of the benefits, while others die out - see Charles Darwin; Survival of the Fittest.

Key Point 1 As a result, every copy of an original biological object is slightly different to the original - which creates mutations in the copies. If you want to look at it this way, we are all mutations of our biological parents.

Key Point 2 Based on point one, since all biological objects mutate, a virus being a biological object mutates / changes. The concept is called survival of the fittest. As a result, a virus 'learns' to survive every way that is used to kill it.

Key Point 3 Simplified - Human immune system is a set of white blood cells and a group of killer cells. These killer cells can identify a possible intruder into the human, and attack and kill the intruder. Since these killer cells are not 'super', they can only identify an intruder that they were built to identify. This means that for disease A, A killer cells exist, and for disease B, B killer cells exist... and so on. However, these killer cells are built naturally based on the body being infected by A..Z diseases etc. Some killer cells are inherited from parents, but most are developed in the first few years of life. That is why it is not a good idea to protect a child from childhood diseases - yes, do keep them clean etc., but if one methaphorically wrapped them in a protective bubble, the childs immune system will not develop and later in life when the child is exposed to A childhood malady, it is liable to cause much more problems that if the child caught that disease early in life.

Key Point 4 Vaccines are supposed to 'teach' the immune system how to recognize the infection so the immune system can 'learn' how to fight it.

Key Point 5 Simplified Humans have never made a vaccine from scratch. They use soft versions of the disease to create a vaccine. I.E. Chicken Pox vaccine is made from infected Cow Pox cells. Spanish Flu vaccine is made from weak influnza cells. Covid19 vaccine is made from weak infected covid cells. or similar. Other covid vaccines is the virus stripped of certain behaviors - but I think microbiological processes are to much detail on a site like this.

Key Point 6 This then comes to the effectiveness of the vaccine, and does it teach the immune system. The answer really is no. The immune system is pedantic - i.e. if it has identified and can handle disease ABBA, it might be able to handle disease ABBA1 but it is not guarenteed. We are relying on the immune system not only to be able to handle ABBA, but to also make the error in identifying ABBA1 and presuming it to be ABBA and treating it as such.

ABBA to some music lovers is / is not a disease depending on if you like the band 😊

Point 7 Now we come to the 'common cold', as it is referred to. There are people that catch cold every year. Biology tells us it is not the same cold, as the cold is a virus and virus' mutate at each replication (Point 1), so the fact that it is called 'common cold'  is a mistake. The immune system should mistakenly identify it as what it had last year, but sometimes it doesn't (Point 6) - as a result, it is another week or so coughing and sneezing until you recover.

Conclusion

What can we conclude from this in relation to the virus Covid and all virus'

• It mutates / changes
  • Vaccines aren't guarenteed
  • Immune system is 'flawed'
  • People will get covid, and different versions at each time.
  • Good hygiene will help prevent it so, as @foreverdl states  The germs will not go home with you
  • Complete avoidance to exposure is counterproductive.
  • A strong healthy immune system is all that is between living and dying from any infection

Your survival is based on how you handle items like this - how healthy you are in the first place.

Life is not a reharsal or a practice. You only get one of these, and you can't come back and warn yourself to do better next time - cause there is no next time. I have found that being happy with yourself / others is all that is required - so if you find happiness being in a wet and messy diaper cuddled up with a plushie and blankie - go for it and enjoy the only life you have.

32 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Feeling fine today, no reaction except for a little soreness at the injection site.

That will go away, so find your plushie and cuddle up. Your plushie is medically trained and will nurse you back to happiness 😷

Just now, Dubious said:

Only the old and people with shitty immune system gets covid vaccine in Norway. 

For everyone else its no longer a problem. 

I tend to disagree - it is a problem for everyone in the world, and will continue to be for the next 10-20 years until it gets like the common cold - something Lemsip and other OTC medication is supposed to help with.

• Like 1

Has my Covid shot on Wednesday.  My arm was slightly sore on Thursday, then I was red hot all night Thursday night.  I was fine after that, & slept OK last night.  My flu jab is on Wednesday.  My other half's immunity system is dodgy, so I try not to take chances.  Off to a big AB get-together today, so I thought I'd better get the Covid jab in before that.

13 hours ago, babykeiff said:

I tend to disagree - it is a problem for everyone in the world, and will continue to be for the next 10-20 years until it gets like the common cold - something Lemsip and other OTC medication is supposed to help with.

Clearly not a problem since we don't read about it anymore, hospitals aren't full and not that many dies when they get sick.
People die from the flu every year, Covid was just a more aggressive flu, that we wasn't prepared for. 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Dubious said:

...Covid was just a more aggressive flu...

In all the diseases and virus that exist in the world that one can get, covid is the worst. The simple reason is that it attacks our lungs. This is a massive organ in the body, and like every bit of our body, when it gets attacked, parts or it swell and puss (dead cells) oze out. However, there is nowhere for the pus to go other than to collect in the bottom of our lungs. Paitents with covid might recover from the infection, but die because they drown in their own pus.

So no no no. Covid is not just a more aggressive flu.... it is much much worse.

There are weak variants of covid that are a more agressive form of flu, but they also increase the damage to already carbon coated average human lungs of city dwellers. These people might recover from the viral infection, but the relevant lung damage takes months to years to recover from - similar to what occurred with pneumocosis paitents during the industrial era of the early 17-1800s across the world until air quality was addressed. Today, air quality is a lot better, but there are people with 10-40% lung function loss walking around while trying to function. - some refer to this as 'long covid'.

COVID-19 & SARS-CoV-2

SARS-CoV-2 is the virus, and COVID-19 is the disease. Due to the bodies respose to an invader (infection) the immune system ramps up (causes tiredness and sweating, and some weakness in muscles etc) to attack the invader. In simple terms, white blood cells surround the invader and creates puss. This stops the virus attacking. In the common cold, the pus is the snot that comes out of your nose. With SARS-CoV-2 infection, the puss collects in the lungs reducing your ability to breath. This is where the real danger is.

Vaccines

These are mini versions of the infection designed to trigger the same immune response, but not in the lungs. This is why one feels 'sick' from a vaccine shot. The same processes are working - the immune system ramps up (causes tiredness and sweating, and some weakness in muscles etc). This is supposed to toughen up the immune system so that it is prepared and can act very fast when SARS-CoV-2 attacts the lungs, but are relying on the body to make a mistake in identifying the real SARS-CoV-2 and act as it has been trained to act with the false version of SARS-CoV-2.

Anti-Vac Reasons (simplified)

When one does not introduce the vaccine, the immune response only ramps up from an infection. The way it handles an unknown infection is similar to how it handles a known infection, but when the body realizes that its response is failing, it doubles down. If it presumes that it is handling the infection, the body doesn't get to the double-down layer early enough. Remember, this is a lung infection, and the faster one can handle it, the less secondary lung dammage (flooding and drowning) occurs.  

Effectiveness of SARS-CoV-2 Vacinnes

This behaviour is 10-40% effective in the 100-500 people tested. Unlike all other medical interventions, this did not go through the multiple itteration trials that normally take 5-10 years before a medication gets worldwide approval. It was rushed due to worldwide media induced panic. This also means that the normal processes of passing the education to hospitals how to care for a paitent to enhance recovery was also bypassed. As a result, it will take another 5-10 years before paitent care reaches the needed level to enhance recovery.

Conclusions & Reality

Therefore, although the world is no longer in panic in relation to COVID-19, it is still here, and still a major problem, and will continue to be for the foreseable future. It is now being addressed in backrooms with little to no funding, and we might find the correct way to handle it in maybe 10-20 years.

I will get the next Covid Booster as well as the Flu and pneumonia shot. I never got and of the Covid shots and Nov. of 2020 I went in the hospital and was there a month and a half. They kept telling my wife I was not doing very well and to prepare herself for if I did not make it. I now see my GP Doctor every six months. I became Incontinent due to Covid as I came out of the hospital wetting myself. I get very sick from the booster shots I am sick as a dog for a bout 24-36 hours after the booster. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, anned said:

I had 3 covid shots and still got  covid.

The shots do not replace common sence. One still needs a mask plus handwashing etc.. The virus is still here, so either you avoid it, or deal with it. One may be able to hold their breath for 3+ minutes and swim - still one would be insane to get into a pool with alligators.

I think that you made the presumption that the covid shot made you 100% safe - which is simply not true. Consider yourself lucky that you survived it that time. There are many who got the shots, got covid and died. I don't think that you want to end up as a statistic on a KPI report from a hospital.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, anned said:

I had 3 covid shots and still got  covid.

As did I, or was it 4, I've lost count. I also got COVID, but had a very mild case. Took about 10 days to test negative, but I felt fine after the first few days.

Had my fall COVID shot last Friday along with the Flu shot. Since I'm 65, I got the super-duper version they give to seniors. I felt feverish on Saturday and stayed in my easy chair watching movies all day. By Sunday, I was fine.

5 minutes ago, tuffy said:

As did I, or was it 4, I've lost count. I also got COVID, but had a very mild case. Took about 10 days to test negative, but I felt fine after the first few days.

Had my fall COVID shot last Friday along with the Flu shot. Since I'm 65, I got the super-duper version they give to seniors. I felt feverish on Saturday and stayed in my easy chair watching movies all day. By Sunday, I was fine.

Hello twirly... or that is what your age group is referred to here. It comes from the time the OAP Bus Passes were time limited - i.e. not valid until 09.30hrs in the morning and the OAP would get on the bus and ask the conductor / one person bus driver 'Am I too early?' refering to is the bus pass valid? 🤪

On 10/2/2023 at 12:34 PM, babykeiff said:

The shots do not replace common sence. One still needs a mask plus handwashing etc.. The virus is still here, so either you avoid it, or deal with it. One may be able to hold their breath for 3+ minutes and swim - still one would be insane to get into a pool with alligators.

I think that you made the presumption that the covid shot made you 100% safe - which is simply not true. Consider yourself lucky that you survived it that time. There are many who got the shots, got covid and died. I don't think that you want to end up as a statistic on a KPI report from a hospital.

Well said.  You can still get Covid even with the vaccine but the symptoms may not be quite so bad.  Just because you have been vaccinated doesn't mean you get in the face of a person infected with Covid 19 while he's coughing.  Working in a hospital as I do, it's amazing how the number of infected patients and deaths have dropped off the past year and a half or so once people started getting vaccinated.  Those anti vaxers - fine!  Get really sick in the hospital or even die if you want to.  You say you haven't gotten Covid?  Maybe it's because so many people have been vaccinated now that it doesn't spread as much as it did 3-1/2 years ago. 

I know I have had 5 vaccinations for Covid and I am still here with no side effects.  I couldn't say that if there was no vaccine at my age and with my health issues.  I'd probably have ended up as one of those statistics.  You don't believe in a vaccine?  Fine!  Do you ever go to a doctor for any other treatment when you get sick?  Do you take medications they prescribe?  Do they help you get over your illness?  Have any of you had to go overseas and have required inoculations before entering a specific country?  Have you had Measles vaccine, Mumps vaccine, Polio vaccine?  The Salk polio vaccine has nearly eradicated polio.  Since the launch of GPEI, polio cases have decreased by more than 99%. In addition, polio vaccines have prevented an estimated 20 million cases of paralysis in children since 1988.  Can't understand (other than people who read uneducated right wing anti vax social media sites) why some people are so against something that has saved lives.  Don't believe it?  Look how much Covid has gone down since the vaccines.  Yes, it's still here but no longer a Pandemic.  It didn't just go away all by itself.

• Like 1