LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties who else wears them

jonnyabdl

My wife hates the sound of crinkly diapers and plastic panties so after talking to @Pampered66I bought several pairs of stretch panties to stop the noise. During the same time searching for those I suggested period panties because of another issue I was having. She agreed and since April if I'm not diapered I'm in ladies panties boy cut style. They fit amazingly well and feel great. I made sure we didn't get cotton because I wanted my clothes to easily slide over them.

• Like 1

The big question is, If she hates something that is an integral part of your lifestyle, how does this marriage even take place? that is like Jane Fonda marrying  General William Westmoreland or me marrying someone who hates cats

By far most of my panties are plastic, but I have a dozen or so women's panties that I like to wear now and then too. Between the two I'm not wearing my old tighty whiteys all that often.

I have two satin full-cut pair with 5 rows of ruffles that go all around, but those are part of babydoll sets and go over thick French BabyDoll  diapers and a couple of rubber panties over that, so they are really not on their own or worn separately from their respective babydolls

I am quite surprised at how few posts this subfurm gets. If we had that many Sissies, this would be the busiest subforum. Just think, every time you post, you get to submit

• Confused 1

I have a few pair of Bikinis, I have A lot of tights, and leggings that kind of stuff I wear to sleep in . I only use some mens underwear for making my nite diapers stay up, I use several layers to sleep in. when they get full it's a few pounds of pee. The mens I use to hold them up are made of spandex so the work better and don't soak up pee.

We have a joke in our family. My wife wears the trousers and I wear the panties. She won't wear a skirt. I had the prostate removed 9 years ago and dribbled a little so needed to use pads for a while. I read here somewhere that pads fit better in panties, which is true. I wear the ones my wife has grown out of; also enjoy shopping for them. No need for pads now but panties do feel better. Not into frilly ones.   

I agree whole heartily with old_PA as I threw out all my boxers and tighty whities decades ago.  Initially it was because I had to wear support hose for my poor leg veins and the extra material in the fly area didn't work under these,  but more recently when I lost a bunch of weight and stopped wearing the hose I still wear the panties for the reason mentioned above- they work far better to hold in the pads I need during the day.  

• Like 1

How can you wear both ladies' panties and diapers (other than the ones like I have that are part of a babydoll and even those are very rare as most adult babydolls' panties have been littel more than a thong or G-string over th last 45 years; mine were specially made for me)? You know what i am in

On 9/10/2023 at 1:03 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

How can you wear both ladies' panties and diapers (other than the ones like I have that are part of a babydoll and even those are very rare as most adult babydolls' panties have been littel more than a thong or G-string over th last 45 years; mine were specially made for me)? You know what i am in

I remember as a child my sister had a babydoll pyjama set that had those large ballooning type panties, I loved them! I've been looking out for something like that for years but as you say, sadly these days it's more thong/g-string type panties these days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 4:33 AM, nappyboi said:

I remember as a child my sister had a babydoll pyjama set that had those large ballooning type panties, I loved them! I've been looking out for something like that for years but as you say, sadly these days it's more thong/g-string type panties these days.

And if you try "babydoll" in Ebay, you will not find something with them. You could try "pillow panties" in ebay and see wht you get. That used to be a thing about 8 years ago, they are very full and simulate a thick diaper, and are often made of satin. There are ways to use a long elastic wait skirt to make an off-the-shoulder babydoll like some of mine, which will be decent over very full diapers and rubber panties

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 4:57 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

The big question is, If she hates something that is an integral part of your lifestyle, how does this marriage even take place? that is like Jane Fonda marrying  General William Westmoreland or me marrying someone who hates cats

I'm obviously late to reply here because for some reason I didn't get the notification. I didn't tell her before we got married that I liked to wear diapers. in fact at the time I didn't have the urge to wear. It came back to me a few years later and it was about 10 years later that I started buying diapers to wear when she and the kids were gone. Since we're both retired now and I wear a few times a week she told me she wished I could do something about the noise. So 51 years later that's how the marriage takes place. It's called compromise. 

• Thanks 1

I wear diapers all the time so the only panties in my inventory are plastic panties, but I'm mainly commenting on the use of the word "panties" itself: I have daughters, and they hate that word, considering it to be an antiquity - they use the term "undies" or "underwear" primarily. A buddy's daughter, in her teens, said a couple of weeks ago that she specifically hates the word "panties" - we were talking about detested words in general, and that was her least favourite. That conversation stuck with me, because I never liked the word growing up, because "panties" were for girls, and my mom called my plastic pants "plastic panties", ergo, I didn't want to wear them because they were "for babies" but also "for girls." Later, I realized that most of the world called them plastic pants - they were still for babies, but at least boys could wear them, lol. When I was 6-7-8, the logic of this was very important to me for some reason. 

As to modern tastes in panties, or undies, or whatever people want to call them, in my experience, younger girls are slightly creeped out by thongs, and chatter about the girls who wear them, and swear they never want to... until they hit about 14 or 15, and then pretty much all of them make the switch, I think because they're smaller and easier to conceal. My buddy's wives are probably roughly equally divided on it. Some swear by thongs as being way more practical and comfortable, others don't like them. 

I don't wear panties but I'd say my preferences in looking at them veer towards the traditional, because that's what I grew up around - my sisters, and the girls I hung around with as a kid did not wear thongs - that was a European thing back then. I don't mind the look of a woman in a thong, however, a pretty bikini-style panty on the right lady can look pretty good. 

56 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

I'm obviously late to reply here because for some reason I didn't get the notification. I didn't tell her before we got married that I liked to wear diapers. in fact at the time I didn't have the urge to wear. It came back to me a few years later and it was about 10 years later that I started buying diapers to wear when she and the kids were gone. Since we're both retired now and I wear a few times a week she told me she wished I could do something about the noise. So 51 years later that's how the marriage takes place. It's called compromise. 

This sounds like a job for a marriage counsellor. My guess is that they would probably try to broker a deal in the way of an exhchange where she would tolerate it if you did something that she liked or refrained from doing something she does not like

8 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

This sounds like a job for a marriage counsellor. My guess is that they would probably try to broker a deal in the way of an exhchange where she would tolerate it if you did something that she liked or refrained from doing something she does not like

We didn't need a counselor. We worked it out ourselves. She's been all over the map on my diaper wearing. Tolerance is pretty much where we ended up. I'm happy and she's happy.

• Like 2