LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How would you reply if an acquaintance notices you wear diapers and asks why?

3 hours ago, dlnoir said:

I would say I need them which is the truth, I will not go into details for it is non of their business and I will leave at that.

I have a friend who I've known since we were in diapers (I'm 17 months older than him, so I technically was out of them when we met).   I'm not sure if he knows about my diapers, or even why I want to wear them.  However, I'm always in a diaper when I stay at his house.   AFAIK, he doesn't know that I'm wearing a diaper.

Last year he had prostate surgery, and complications from the surgery caused him to become incontinent.   He told me about it when I asked how the surgery had gone, but we never talked about how he manages it, or anything else it.   We're essentially very close cousins, and neither one of us needs or wants to know any of those details.

I am not incontinent and never wear diapers around anyone I know.  Yeah, hard to believe but when I wear diapers out in public it's out of town Christmas shopping in winter where I have a long coat on, or if in summer it's only out of town where I am not likely to run into anyone I know.  When out of state on vacation, same thing.  I will wear thick and bulky diapers and plastic pants under short shorts but no one seems to notice and if anyone did, I doubt they, a stranger, would be so bold as to say anything to me.  If they ever did, they would be a redneck moron with no knowledge of the fact that some people have incontinence and need to wear diapers. I was just on a week's vacation for the past 6 days and wore premium bulky diapers and plastic pants 24/7 everywhere I went.  Shops, museums, tourist sites and even a full day at a large popular amusement park.  If anyone even noticed, I had no indication.

• Like 1

In all my years of wearing diapers, through college and as a working professional with a diaper bag, not once has anyone asked or noticed that I wear diapers. I also don't go out of my way to flaunt them either. That said, I did get one remark from a co-worker while exiting the bathroom a few years ago with my plain black backpack (my diaper bag): "You need a backpack in the bathroom eh?" My reply was, "Hehe, yep." And that was the end of that. I simply don't worry about it, but suppose a co-worker or an acquaintance did happen to notice and strike up a conversation about it, I'd probably just say as little as possible to get the point across and do my best to avoid the topic. I guess I'll never know until it happens.

That would be bizarre. Just think what they would be totally ignoring in order to start the convo there
album%20cover.jpg
blondie.jpg
Can you even tell if I am in diapers?

Besides which, the probability of that even happening falls below the probability of me winning the "Best  Little Boy" or "Top Sissy" award on DD

I suppose, depending on your comfort level, you could be a bit cheeky and say, "Wow, the only people who notice are fellow diaper-wearers. Glad we have something in common." Then walk away.

YMMV

On 9/2/2023 at 10:07 AM, Hannah YMS said:

In all my years of wearing diapers, through college and as a working professional with a diaper bag, not once has anyone asked or noticed that I wear diapers. I also don't go out of my way to flaunt them either. That said, I did get one remark from a co-worker while exiting the bathroom a few years ago with my plain black backpack (my diaper bag): "You need a backpack in the bathroom eh?" My reply was, "Hehe, yep." And that was the end of that. I simply don't worry about it, but suppose a co-worker or an acquaintance did happen to notice and strike up a conversation about it, I'd probably just say as little as possible to get the point across and do my best to avoid the topic. I guess I'll never know until it happens.

I think the chance of being asked why you wear diapers is indeed very small. Everyone knows what diapers are for and most people find it too disgusting to talk about what happens in your diapers. And if they are not disgusted by it, they'll probably assume it's something the diaper wearer will be very embarrassed about. In that case, they respectfully keep their question to themselves.

The same goes for me. If I see a man in a diaper i am always disgusted by it. If I see a woman in a diaper I am only interested if I know she is a DL or happily incontinent and otherwise healthy. The chance that that will happen is close to zero. 

On 9/14/2023 at 3:16 PM, JDCH said:

I suppose, depending on your comfort level, you could be a bit cheeky and say

"This is a special CIA undercover operation. Now, we are going to have to kill you"

This November will be the start of my 10th year of being diapered 24/7 in that time only 2 people have noticed and mentioned it but they saw my back pack every time I went to the washroom not the diaper.  Im long passed the worry of some one noticing Im diapered. Ive even carried a diaper out in the open when heading into a public wash room to change and no one batted an eye.  

All my family snd close friends know im padded 24/7 it makes it easier to deal with IC issues no more hiding my supplies 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Rob110 said:

This November will be the start of my 10th year of being diapered 24/7 in that time only 2 people have noticed and mentioned it but they saw my back pack every time I went to the washroom not the diaper.  Im long passed the worry of some one noticing Im diapered. Ive even carried a diaper out in the open when heading into a public wash room to change and no one batted an eye.  

All my family snd close friends know im padded 24/7 it makes it easier to deal with IC issues no more hiding my supplies 

I'd hope that I'd have that courage you have to walk in to a bathroom with a diaper in the open to change. I know that I don't, but really I should.