LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What does your diaper stash look like

Nice stash:

Mine is a lot more boring and not worth showing a photo of as all I have is Tena Slip Active Fit Maxis.

They’re my go to diapers, they’re affordable and they tick all the right boxes for me so I tend to just buy those and keep it simple and it saves on money and space.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crinklz Kat said:

So .... I ask again, is it possible to have too many diapers? 🙄   I even have a "guard dog" to protect it! 😆  This isn't quite all of them either.  

closet.jpg

downstairscloset.jpg

diaperlocker.jpg

spareroom.jpg

You need a room just to store them

1 hour ago, Crinklz Kat said:

So .... I ask again, is it possible to have too many diapers? 🙄   I even have a "guard dog" to protect it! 😆  This isn't quite all of them either. 

spareroom.jpg

Is that 8 cases of Tykables?

7 minutes ago, DAQ said:

Is that 8 cases of Tykables?

Bambino.   Mix of Bianco, Bellisimo, Red Bearon and Contraptor (1 case each of the last 2).  

41 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

You need a room just to store them

I kinda wish I did have a big enough room.  Not necessarily for the diapers, but for the inflatables.  

image.png

• Like 1
On 8/11/2023 at 9:23 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

closet.jpg

downstairscloset.jpg

diaperlocker.jpg

spareroom.jpg

You've got a lot of wetting and messing to do!

This is my ‘little’ wardrobe…

My collection has somewhat significantly increased since these photos as well!

I try to keep it to the one wardrobe, but I might have to reconsider once it’s full…IMG_1325.thumb.jpeg.fc076b177201c02868ae530e5c51a8e6.jpeg

IMG_1320.thumb.jpeg.f1057481f1703b238c9bdaea29622109.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Littleboym said:

I try to keep it to the one wardrobe, but I might have to reconsider once it’s full…IMG_1325.thumb.jpeg.fc076b177201c02868ae530e5c51a8e6.jpeg

Now that has to be the best organized stash of diapers I have ever seen.  Very neatly stored for quick choosing.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Littleboym said:

@Littleboym that is a nice stash.  I am also picky about how things are in my closet.

• Like 1

Thanks! Yeah, having it all accessible so I can see all the types and choose is the main thing. One side is all diapers, the other side is all clothes. And stuffies and toys in the middle. Except now there are a couple of boxes of diapers in the middle too so it’s getting a bit crowded 

This is at the foot of my bed

diapershelves.jpg

Mine's split into a few spots. The bulk is just brown cardboard boxes in a third floor room, several bags of the various types of diapers and boosters are in some totes in a spare bedroom, and finally a few samples and the rest of the supplies (powder, wipes, etc) are in that same bedroom's closet. 

On 8/12/2023 at 6:03 PM, rusty pins said:

I must say those are some stashes!  Looks like you have enough to last a couple months, Crinkle Kat!  LOL!

More like 1 to 2 years. 

On 8/19/2023 at 10:56 AM, Spanky said:

You've got a lot of wetting and messing to do!

Wetting every day .... messing when I can. 

• 4 months later...

I need a gut check. Appropriately organized or crossing the line into anal?

My new apartment has so much more storage and its built in. This is the most organized my stash has been but it just feels too, something.

20231225_140614.jpg

20231225_140450.jpg