LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Seeing These

Went to Walmart and seen size 8 Pampers Swaddlers. I have never seen size 8 here in Indiana. I literally did a double take. Someday I will have to buy some and see what the difference is and how big they are. Thought I would share.

IMG_20230714_111933964_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

Unfortunately I can't see what weight they recommend for that size, even though I zoomed to 400!  I'd guess off hand probably fit 7 to 10 year old's maybe, but that could be a stretch depending if the kid is on the smaller size.  If you get some, let us know!  You can always use them as stufferes!

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Unfortunately I can't see what weight they recommend for that size, even though I zoomed to 400!  I'd guess off hand probably fit 7 to 10 year old's maybe, but that could be a stretch depending if the kid is on the smaller size.  If you get some, let us know!  You can always use them as stufferes!

Thats all I would use them for. They wont fit my fat butt lol. 

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Only problem with that is at $29 that is $.76 EA. Getting awfully close to the price for actual high quality products made for that sort of thing. My humble opinion at least

• Like 1
2 hours ago, warpiper said:

They aren't going to fit unless you have a 25 inch waist. They don't stretch like the cruisers do, save your money for something that will fit. 

The last time I got cruisers size 7, they didn't have much stretch at all. Hopefully that was just a bad batch, but I would think that would be the norm now.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DAQ said:

Only problem with that is at $29 that is $.76 EA. Getting awfully close to the price for actual high quality products made for that sort of thing. My humble opinion at least

Yeah that price tag made me cringe a bit. If you figure just for example, a cheapo pack of Assurance is $17.00 then add these for stuffers at $30.00. thats damn near $50.00. I can get Abena or Betterdry for ballpark the same price. No stuffers required for me anyways.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Little Baby Becca said:

I love them... There is a whole album of me wearing them in my profile...

851796067_Pamperssz8(33).thumb.jpg.33cbe797343cc85ff0c4099c40328690.jpg

What is your waist size? I can't believe they fit

• Like 1

Those are cute! I wonder if Pampers added another diaper size due to (a very, very general) trend of some parents delaying potty training? I recall coming across a few articles a month or so ago about teachers complaining about more kids coming to school not potty trained or older kids still in diapers?

17 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Those are cute! I wonder if Pampers added another diaper size due to (a very, very general) trend of some parents delaying potty training? I recall coming across a few articles a month or so ago about teachers complaining about more kids coming to school not potty trained or older kids still in diapers?

I actually think this is meant as a bit of outreach to the special needs community requests, but they do mention larger children. This is the very bare bones press release they issued: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230622037880/en/Pampers-Announces-Swaddlers-Diapers-Now-Available-in-Size-8 

10 hours ago, diaperguy said:

Yeah that price tag made me cringe a bit. If you figure just for example, a cheapo pack of Assurance is $17.00 then add these for stuffers at $30.00. thats damn near $50.00. I can get Abena or Betterdry for ballpark the same price. No stuffers required for me anyways.

image.thumb.png.35c2eefde8d2a9a6388d9966dbc58890.png

Granted it is case pricing BUT these 2xl booster from XP Medical are in the ballpark and guarantee they will absorb 2 or 3x as much and made for it vs something that doesn't have a permeable back.

On 7/15/2023 at 8:49 PM, BabySofia said:

I actually think this is meant as a bit of outreach to the special needs community requests, but they do mention larger children. This is the very bare bones press release they issued: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230622037880/en/Pampers-Announces-Swaddlers-Diapers-Now-Available-in-Size-8 

That is also a great reason to extend the diaper sizes. Bigger kids need diapers for a wide variety of reasons- could be anything from special needs to struggling with bedwetting to just being a young child who is obese and needs the accomodation of a larger diaper.  Pampers may have intended to provide the answer to the needs of a small segment of their market, but I can see offering a larger size diaper answering a variety of reasons why parents would need larger diapers for their kids.  Inclusivity is always good! :)