LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As a child/teen, did you fantasize about being incontinent, or did that come later?

For me, Incontinence desires came much later. I was first drawn to diapers and the idea of wetting them in my early teen years. It was only as an adult when I had the resources/privacy to actually start wearing them when I think my desires to be incontinent started forming.

Didn't fantasise about it between toilet training and puberty. Didn't really fantasise about it after puberty, but my continence never got back to where it was immediately after toilet training, and I kind of felt like I'd be happier in diapers.

On 6/21/2023 at 11:06 PM, Kif said:

I think the incontinence bit mayyyyybe came later?

Dips have been around since my earliest memories. But wanting to use them came later...which makes sense because so much of this is emotional comforting and consoling for me at its deepest level. Having a *need* for them adds a layer of secureness and stability, that those things won't go away...knowing that even if I fight it as hard as I can to e.g. purge diapers out of my life, my body will sternly say "NO" and enforce that self-care.

And here I am in October trying kegal exercses etc to gain back some continence, and my body will literally not cooperate enough to let that happen.

Do I still find the fact I literally can't get out this comforting? Somewhat, though some "no" has crept in there ironically due to CAPcon. Travel sucks when you're incontinent...the margins are small and I fear the day I experience tummy problems while between flights or am forced to seek out emergency diapers in a foreign place.

But then I look in the mirror and I feel a warmth in my chest...And the comfort comes from a different direction, and I feel incredibly grateful I've not yet run across those problems.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/6/2023 at 3:05 PM, chomper said:

For me, Incontinence desires came much later. I was first drawn to diapers and the idea of wetting them in my early teen years. It was only as an adult when I had the resources/privacy to actually start wearing them when I think my desires to be incontinent started forming.

My guess is that your fetish started forming in your early teens and that you only acted on them when you had the resources and privacy later on. I acted on my fetish earlier by continuing to wet the bed during and after puberty even when I was usually waking up dry more often by then. But I didnt use diapers for it until several years later when I incorporated them into my fetish.

Always always, can't remember a time I didn't go at least a few months without fantasizing about being incontinent. I remember having a few accidents when I was younger that resulted in some serious punishments and later all out trauma when it came to using the actual bathroom, which ended up with me achieving a steal bladder that I still struggle with and urinary retention. Didnt do accidents on purpose as a kid unless I was 1000% certian I could clean up after with no one noticing. It wasnt until a few years ago now though that despite still noy being in the absolulty best and sound situation to unpotty train, i was tired of living in fear, I didnt want to go one more day of my life without at least trying to be my authentic self.

My imaginery friend when I was really young was incontinent and constantly in diapers to lol, which now that I think about it, was probably the biggest sign of them all. Or I remember when I'd find a book with a scene of someone having an accident, usually in very little detail, but I'd read it over and over again.

Was the youngest sibling so anything diaper/accident related camr from books, tv, and my imagination.

I commented already , on this thread. But to add, my biggest thing back then and some part even now it pee and plastic and just laying in pe soaked in pee and sloshing around on a plastic mattress soaked in pee and just hump and enjoying it till I run out of time or I complete ........But I was sorry I didn't pee the bed at age 10 because I would have been able to sleep in the big king size bed my brother and step brother shared. That mattress was soooo good smelling and soaked all of the time I would get un dressed and play in the wet blankets and I was in Heaven .

I have always had an intense desire for diapers, and to need diapers. I didn't know what incontinence was but even as a child I noticed how my friend often had a small wet patch from leakage. I wanted to have that to so would let little spirts into my pants. I would do that very often, I probs always smelled like pee. But it never warranted any comments or diapering.

I've also had a long standing interest and desire in bed wetting. Perhaps because that was the only somewhat socially acceptable route to diapers at an older age (goodnites, underjams etc). I spent a lot of time lurking on the goodnites forums as a kid in the 00s lol. 

As early as 13 yo I read a story about someone going 24/7 for years and no longer having control.  I knew instantly that's what I wanted. Incontinence in general, but incontinence achieved due to long term 24/7 use specifically.

Both diapers and incontinence have deep rooted memories for me, they go hand in hand, accidents = you need diapers!

• Like 2

I started thinking/wearing as early as 8 years old, a going desire to be stay in diapers shortly after. Started to use diapers around 12 and buy my own about 15. I never came into contact with adult diapers until I was 16/17. After that I wanted to be incontinent properly. So I recon even as the early teen years I wanted to be put back into diapers and be diaper dependent.

I always fantasized about wearing. It wasn’t until I read the 12 month guide almost 15 years ago that I fantasized about incontinence. But from that point forward it has been almost constant.