LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What jobs are Eas(ier) with double incontinence?

I see a recent topic posted is which jobs are a challenge with double incontinence. I think double incontinence is a challenge anyway you look at it. For me, that is part of the fun. However some jobs make the untraining process easier than others and I am wondering what some of those jobs might be. I think that anything remote probably takes the cake. However, any job with a private bathroom certainly would make it easier. I was also thinking a job in a nursing home where it already smells might be halfway easier. Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That is a very good question. I think for me the easiest job for me would be living in a group home, like I do. I think professionals know that some residents have incontinence problems and at my group home it’s easy to wear 24/7 as they think I’m incontinent already. All the other group home residents think I need nappies too., but I don’t think they know what being incontinent means? They are accepting and even take my boxes in. Im discreet otherwise.

I think janitor? Have a involuntary bowel movement on shift, there is nobody monitoring when you need to change. 

13 minutes ago, CountryRandy said:

Jobs where you work from home, delivery driver

Being a delivery drive would mean eventually you would need to change and their are not that many places to change a soiled nappy.

On 6/19/2023 at 8:00 PM, Goerge said:

That is a very good question. I think for me the easiest job for me would be living in a group home, like I do. I think professionals know that some residents have incontinence problems and at my group home it’s easy to wear 24/7 as they think I’m incontinent already. All the other group home residents think I need nappies too., but I don’t think they know what being incontinent means? They are accepting and even take my boxes in. Im discreet otherwise.

That's not a job. That's taking handouts from the UK government (aka benefits) while wearing nappies and contributing nothing back to society.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 6/21/2023 at 3:49 AM, DBiker said:

That's not a job. That's taking handouts from the UK government (aka benefits) while wearing nappies and contributing nothing back to society.

I’m genuinely disabled so your points are void. 

I think any job that would allow you to go to work diapered would be great. Imagine a job where it's acceptable to come to work diapered out in the open.

5 hours ago, DiapergirlWB said:

Phone jobs I would think...no getting stuck on a call needin to hit the bathroom!

Not with double incontinence.  I work in an office answering phones and the 3 other workers sit 3 to 8 feet from me.  Would not be good talking on the phone when I poop my diaper in front of them!  Maybe light bladder issues with a thinner discreet diaper, but not a thick premium diaper or pooping yourself!  Defiantly would be noticed in a small office with coworkers sitting right next to you.

Entrepreneur all the way!  The best and worst part of being your own boss is that you make up your own rules along the way.  If you want there to be a rule that there’s 20 minute breaks for diaper changes every few hours, then it’s a rule!  Depending on the nature of your business, you can work from home. If you need an actual office space, find one that is well ventilated with private bathrooms and access to a dumpster.  And if your business takes off and you’re making bank and have happy employees and customers, then people will be more willing to look past the whole incontinence thing. 

I work from home primarily, with occasional on-site forays - you could describe what I do as consulting. While I am not incontinent (at least during the day) in either respect, I do wear diapers all the time, everywhere, and spending a good portion of my time on home turf definitely has its upsides. Astronauts and test pilots sometimes get to wear diapers at work as part of the job description... not easy jobs to get, though. There are some jurisdictions where rail engineers work alone for extended periods of time. Long-haul trucking practically begs for wearing diapers - plastic underpants beats piloting 80000 lbs at 30 yards a second while also trying to thread your equipment into windshield washer fluid bottles periodically... 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I apologize in advance, English is not my primary language and I use a translator both to read the topics and to translate.  Anyway, the best job for wearing and using diapers is truck driver.  I did this job for several years and instead of having a plastic container next to the seat forever, I used diapers.  By the time I was with my girlfriend who also wore them, I was in them 24/7 for almost a year.  Then it ended and it broke me.  Back to the point, a lot of you here are concerned about discretion. :D why?  More than once I pooped directly on the loading/unloading point or in the warehouse.  If a person is not horny and does not start smearing the poop, you can barely feel it.  that is, at least until he have time to move away.  I don't know if anyone ever noticed.  I'm sorry, truckers, but we are pigs, at least in Europe.  Farting in a 3x3 meter room where 10 other people are standing XDD The fact that someone fills their diaper there is no longer worth having fun with.  Now I'm sitting in an office with one colleague and I'm just driving trucks.  I'm getting ready for my second way 24/7 That's why I'm looking forward to what pitfalls it will have.  (there is a shower at work, also a room to change clothes) By the way, almost everyone suffers from flatulence from time to time.  or not?  Then what's the difference between pooping :)