LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Craft - Landing Zone Print

Have you ever wanted to decorate your diaper with a cute print?  What about a disposable diaper to match your onesie?

Well here is what I’ve been playing with this weekend.  If you want to try this you will need:glue & tape.jpg

Spray glue

T-Rex Tape

Scissors

Ink jet printer

Image editing software

Find an image you like.  Size it to just under 5x7 (best fit on most disposable diapers).  Print on plain white paper (up the contrast a bit).  Cut to size, spray the back with glue, apply to diaper (about an inch below padding).

To create a landing zone cut the tape about 2-3 inches wider than the image.  This will take about 3 strips.  The reason to use the T-Rex tape (besides it seems cool with Dino images) is that the tape is double thick and doesn’t tend to ends up stuck to itself.

diaper stickers2.jpg

So it’s been fun decorating diapers this weekend.

• Like 9

From what I hear of fastening failures, the old method was better where the tape was just a piece of sticky-back tape that had a peel-off back that you peeled off and stuck the tape to the parts of the diaper where it was to be fastened

What I would like to know how to do is make labels for panties that will be like the ones they actuall use, that can survive multiple washings. Specifically what to use for the body of the label and what to print with and how to do so easily. Failing that, how to get them made at a reasonable price

Cool technique. I've used packing tape to create landing zones on diapers, or to repair them, but I never thought to first laminate an image onto the diaper. I'll have to try that T-Rex tape. I had some white duct tape that worked well, but right now I've got some cheap packing tape and it is hit and miss. Luckily I don't need to resort to it very much. 

Rearz did an event a few years ago, I think it was one of their Halloween parties, and they had a "decorate a diaper" station where they gave you a white diaper and a carousel of sharpies and a pile of stickers. That was kind of fun. 

You can get duck tape in colors, I would think pink is one of those colors

11 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

So, at the risk of sounding dumb, 5x7 inches?

Yes, the old Imperial units, just can't seem to get away from them.  Most graphics programs have a default to this measurement because it is a standard photographic print size.

Thanks for sharing! I can so see this being used at an ABDL party or something. Like a "decorate your own diaper!" thing. Or just a fun craft for a Little/ ABDL to do by themsevles! Or with friends. A Diaper Decorating Party! 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SWet said:

Yes, the old Imperial units, just can't seem to get away from them.  Most graphics programs have a default to this measurement because it is a standard photographic print size.

There's a Facebook tag group called "Americans will use anything but the metric system for measurement" - and it's hilarious.  All the situations where people compare size/volume/distance to "(number) of (random objects definitely not standard units of measurement)" show up there. 

• Like 1

Just had to share this.

IMG_2612.JPG

So I got these PJ’s from BigTots, thanks Kim, and I wanted to add the print design to a green Northshore Supreme disposable diaper.  I took a picture, sized it to about 5x7 inches, spray glued the back and stuck it on the diaper.  I taped over the print to avoid having the ink leak onto the clothing.  I did ask Kim if I could share this image with the community and she was OK with it, the Forest Friends image is her own design.

Thats a really good idea 😮

This makes me think 2 things

1. You can have trademarked characters or designs which would normally never be on abdl diapers. Superheroes come to mind, I bet a lot of people would like Batman abdl diapers

2. You can make them look exactly like whatever brand of diaper you want. Pick your favourite adult diaper and turn it into your own pampers or huggies