LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blood suckin' bastards

Had a follow up with my primary today, and as usual he took a bunch of bloodwork. I didn't pass out this time thought. Treated myself to a Cherry Coke from Sonic for being a big boy lol.

• Like 8

I'd rather they take some blood than go into a diabetic coma from sugars too high, have anemia or liver issues.  Blood tests are there to try and ward off any developing problems.

• Like 2

Mikey! If you arent diabetic or arent a zealous follower of the ways of keeping blood sugar down(like me) You should have went for some cookies! I often hear about blood drives giving you a cookie when you donate. Why be left out? lol

The clue is to not look at your blood being drawn, look the other way..

I found this out in my teens, cause I looked, and almost fainted.
Since then I look the other way, and its like it never happened, I even give blood without problems. 

I have no problem seeing other people bleed. 

On 5/10/2023 at 12:35 PM, DailyDi said:

Had a follow up with my primary today, and as usual he took a bunch of bloodwork. I didn't pass out this time thought. Treated myself to a Cherry Coke from Sonic for being a big boy lol.

Big hugs Mikey, for being a big boy!🤗♥️ And now you get to be a little boy once again.😏😉♥️😇

• Like 1
On 5/10/2023 at 6:34 PM, rusty pins said:

I'd rather they take some blood than go into a diabetic coma from sugars too high, have anemia or liver issues.  Blood tests are there to try and ward off any developing problems.

Man... You're no fun. Living on the edge is fun.