LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What I learned from reading AB/DL fiction.

Think back to all silly, unrealistic, tropish things you've encountered in AB/DL stories over the years and add them to the list. I'm going to start with just a couple.

1. Any injury, no matter how insignificant or unrelated, from papercuts to stubbed toes will cause incontinence.

2. It is possible to decide to remodel a room as an adult sized nursery before breakfast, and have the room repainted, remodeled, and furnished with adult sized crib, changing table, playpen, highchair, and other baby needs before the MC returns from work or school.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Adults can fit into baby diapers easily and work well with an adult wetting.

Always a car accident that caused their incontinence or being hit by a car.

• Like 2

3.  No one consults a lawyer before signing a legally binding agreement.

4.  All children are passive, and meekly accept being put back in diapers by a parent or parents.

5.  No husband, when confronted with the diapers or divorce decision, ever says "see you in court."

6.  All adult males readily submit to spankings instead of punching her where it hurts.

7.  No one gets arrested for public indecency, or aiding and abetting thereof.

8.  No one is ever subject to boredom when transformed into a 24/7/365 AB.

This is a fun game.  I hope others will play it.  

• Like 3

When a child is forced to wear diapers for a punishment, the school never calls CPS. Same as when the child is obviously being humiliated about it by their mom and dad or guardian. 

• Like 4

A protagonist will go back to diapers for whatever the reason. Through  the course of the this they discover an endless list of friends and acquaintances always “secretly” interested in diapers or willing to try them out readily 

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Nat said:

When a child is forced to wear diapers for a punishment, the school never calls CPS. Same as when the child is obviously being humiliated about it by their mom and dad or guardian. 

Yeah, this one pops up in my comments a lot.  And doctors of all sorts are forever forgetting their professional and legal obligations.  

1 minute ago, Babypants said:

Yeah, this one pops up in my comments a lot.  And doctors of all sorts are forever forgetting their professional and legal obligations.  

I know this stuff has actually happened but CPS was always called. It actually happened to a kid at my husband's school when he was a child and one day he never saw her again and he did over hear teachers talking about reporting the dad. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Nat said:

I know this stuff has actually happened but CPS was always called. It actually happened to a kid at my husband's school when he was a child and one day he never saw her again and he did over hear teachers talking about reporting the dad. 

As a general rule, fetish fiction requires a greater degree of suspension of belief on the reader's part than ordinary fiction.  The question then becomes whether the tropes that we encounter so often in stories on this particular site are essential to the plot and its development across the course of the narrative, or not.  While stories in which the fetish object is a focus for humiliation are often problematic in this regard, for the rest the answer is usually no.  Your observation about CPS in this regard is right on the mark.  Ah, but you have to see the problem before you can address it, and normalcy bias is something that afflicts us all.  It is very much to be regretted that the editorial desk that is a mainstay of the publishing world is not available to writers on sites like this.  There is actually quite a bit of writing talent here, and good stories that have easily repaired cracks in their pavement.  If we keep highlighting the tropes in our comments, hopefully over time some of them will become less pervasive.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Nat said:

As a mandated reporter, I would have to report it if I heard, or suspected that humiliation was used as punishment.  Unfortunately, so much emotional abuse and parental neglect happens and CPS doesn't do very much about it.   

There is always some suspension of belief in all types of stories.    Breaking Bad, which was a great show, had so many coincidences that don't flesh out when you look at it from the lens of reality.  Law enforcement in Breaking Bad is beyond stupid, but it's necessary for the story to move forward.

In Star Wars, Storm Troopers are supposed to be an elite force, yet were defeated by a small army and a bunch of Ewoks.

• Like 3

My guilty pleasure in life is that I love the silly, unrealistic things you often find in ABDL stories. Suspension of disbelief is just another way to live in a fantasy. However...

Here are some of the more egregious ones I have noticed that I personally hate:

A kid having a single accident will immediately result in diaper punishment
Anyone put into diapers against their wishes will discover they enjoy diapers
Sisters all secretly want to diaper their brothers
A serious injury that renders someone completely incontinent and only able to crawl
A person with an otherwise healthy bowel or bladder losing control after mere minutes of desperation
Using a diaper on purpose for the first time results in sudden loss of control and a slippery slope into inevitable incontinence

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, RaiOfTheFlame said:

My guilty pleasure in life is that I love the silly, unrealistic things you often find in ABDL stories. Suspension of disbelief is just another way to live in a fantasy. However...

I'd be curios to know which silly unrealistic thing's you do like in ABDL stories

Only boys wear diapers and no girls in the world do and only boys have incontinent issues and no woman in the world does. *looks at that dude who shut their site down that must not be named*

No one ever comes looking for the now forced 24/7 AB, not family, friends, coworkers, teaches, police. No one, except maybe an exgirlfriend that now happily becomes his nanny.

There is always either a person or nearby store that is willing to make or sells AB furniture and/or clothes. If they are custom made, the maker asks no questions. If it's a store, it's on main street, has a significant window display, and does a steady business. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

No one ever comes looking for the now forced 24/7 AB, not family, friends, coworkers, teaches, police. No one, except maybe an exgirlfriend that now happily becomes his nanny.

There is always either a person or nearby store that is willing to make or sells AB furniture and/or clothes. If they are custom made, the maker asks no questions. If it's a store, it's on main street, has a significant window display, and does a steady business. 

And the bedroom is transformed into a nursery over the course of a shower.  I actually saw that story on Kindle.

• Like 1
On 3/31/2023 at 3:38 PM, Babypants said:

As a general rule, fetish fiction requires a greater degree of suspension of belief on the reader's part than ordinary fiction.

There is also the Anthropic Principle "For any given story, there exist basic elements that, no matter how improbable or impossible their occurrence, are required for the story itself to happen, or there would be no story."

1 hour ago, Slightly Squishy said:

There is also the Anthropic Principle "For any given story, there exist basic elements that, no matter how improbable or impossible their occurrence, are required for the story itself to happen, or there would be no story."

Indeed.  Science Fiction, and much (although by no means all) of the horror genre, are the obvious cases in point.  I have wondered whether quite a few authors here locate their stories in fantasy settings such as the Amazon universe  in order to work around the problem of asking for too much suspension of belief.  In the case of stories purportedly occurring in a real world setting, each reader has to decide for her or himself when any given story has gone the proverbial bridge too far.  It is, however, axiomatic that a story will bleed readers as it demands more and more suspension of belief.  The core problem then becomes whether suspension of belief is a sine qua non for the story to unfold, or whether there is a work around that the author has missed, if he or she is even aware of the problem in the first place. Inserting the work around smoothly into the narrative, rather than dropping it in as an indigestible lump that interrupts the flow, is an associated concern.  There are quite a few others.

8 hours ago, Slightly Squishy said:

One of the most famous stories of all time is about a guy who is sent to prison for stealing food.  He steals silver from a bishop, who then covers for him to keep him from going back to prison.  He then takes that money and runs a factory, becoming mayor of the town.  As mayor, he intervenes in the arrest of one of his former employees (who he didn't know) for prostitution, who was being arrested by the jailer who kept him in prison all those ago.  He then admits his identity, promises to save the women's daughter from the couple who are raising her and escapes his former jailer.  He ends up rescuing the little girl from the couple who was abusing her.

Then it gets a little wonky.   He takes the girl to a monastery and becomes a gardener at the monastery.  When the girl is old enough, he takes her away to have her live in society.  They move into a wealthy home in Paris, where they meet up with the thieves, who happen to be the same people who abused her when she was little.  The local constable is the same guy who was the warden.

This is obviously Les Miserables, and now the wonky part of the story becomes completely absurd.     I'm just guessing, but the chances of a convict becoming a mayor of a town in the 1830's is less than the chances of the tropes in diaper stories happening.    There is a suspension of belief that is required, but it's a great story, and it's been a great story for nearly 200 years.

• Like 1
On 4/1/2023 at 12:43 AM, Nat said:

Only boys wear diapers and no girls in the world do and only boys have incontinent issues and no woman in the world does. *looks at that dude who shut their site down that must not be named*

Or the polar opposite and it's only girls/ women who wear diapers and no guys. If any guys are mentioned, it's only very brief, minimal mention. 

Also, the only sensible, logical reaction to someone wetting their bed one time is to put them in diapers 24/7, forever. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Or the polar opposite and it's only girls/ women who wear diapers and no guys. If any guys are mentioned, it's only very brief, minimal mention. 

Also, the only sensible, logical reaction to someone wetting their bed one time is to put them in diapers 24/7, forever. 

That is easily explained: skirt envy, blonde envy or personality envy, or some combination of two ro all of them. Andy they are such babies to start off with so they project that on us

• Like 1

1. You wake up in a diaper after a first date. 

2. It's impossible to struggle against someone holding a diaper. 

3. Five minutes after being forced back into a diaper you discover your underwear was replaced by a 6 months supply of diapers and other paraphernalia. 

• Like 5

To me it's always the Spouse/partner of the relationship that always gets me because I get so so jealous of the ABDL protagonist for having such a good support system.

1. Having the spouse/partner of the protagonist accepts them for who they are when they come out of their ABDL closet.

2. The spouse/partner does not force the ABDL protagonist to throw all of their stuff away and to give up the lifestyle, Plus does not threaten them with therapy or threaten them with an ultimatum on leaving the relationship 

3. The spouse/partner of the ABDL protagonist never feel ashamed, embarrassed, uncomfortable, or having second thoughts of supporting the ABDL lifestyle

4. Having money for this lifestyle

5. Having time for this lifestyle

6. The spouse/partner in the ABDL protagonist might have a family of their own, and yet somehow they have a secret room in there bedroom of in the ABDL protagonist's office/man cave, and yet somehow the kids will never ever ever find it. Let alone kids never finding out about this secret lifestyle that their parents are living.

7. Everyone in the world is fully accepting and no one's a bigots

• Like 1

It's not only the fictional stories that gets me is also people's artwork as well. For example, OrangiestWolf/Clot3n. I love his artwork and I would do anything to live in that world that he makes, but sadly i cant.

Here are some links to his artwork

https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/colt3n/

https://nitter.net/OrangestWolf/media?cursor=HBaGgNCZx9z70isAAA%3D%3D

media%2FFXZV7c9XwAABdIi.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp

media%2FFXZV7dGXEAMXas-.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp

BoneDrys (@BoneDrys) / Twitter

• Like 1