LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone miss having to hide their stash

A lot of us grew up doing the secret diaper thing finding hiding spots in our rooms or another part of the house no-one ever looked in. I never realized that this was part of the whole diaper thing for me the thrill of the chase as it were, the anxiety of being discovered (I lost count of the number of times I was discovered, when your mum finds diapers in your room and then suddenly there aren't any its pretty obvious you just found a new place to hide them, a fact which was completely lost on me hence the numerous busted moments.

But then incontinence reared its ugly head and then there was no need to hide them as family knew (and some friends) but I've always missed the hide and seek, just the other day I had a friend who's aware of my incontinence and the pads I use came over I had 3 or 4 fresh diapers just sat on the armrest of the couch which is something i often do as I sometimes just change on the living room floor as the bin is nearer the livingroom then the bathroom and it didn't even occur to me to move them or put them out of sight. It made me a bit sad afterwards when they left as its become just another routine day to day thing 

Interesting topic. Hiding the stash (and disposing of dead soldiers) was one of the more stressful aspects of this "hobby" for sure. Back when I was a kid, with a box of Pampers on the floor of my closet, I was hiding it from the view of friends and cousins by throwing a blanket or just a pile of sweaters over it if there was a chance we'd end up playing in my room. 

Later, once I "graduated" to making my own diapers, I hid them under the bottom drawer of my dresser, until my stepdad found them when I was 13. When I embraced this again as an adult, I had a spot in the ceiling in the basement of my previous house, where I could squeeze a couple of bags in, which effectively limited the size of my inventory. It was only once I came out to my wife and went 24/7 that I got a shelf in the basement and a drawer in my dresser openly dedicated to diapers. I still keep the stash discrete, however, using unmarked boxes and totes, because my in-laws and my kids might poke around the basement from time to time. And I still feel compelled to try and minimize the extent of my "holdings" in the basement, because I've been gradually expanding the area dedicated to my plastic underpants, so sometimes a new case of diapers will go live in the garage behind some stuff for a while, until I can clear a spot in the basement without annexing new territory from the Christmas ornaments. 

Nope.

Its handy to store diapers in the open in the living room.
But, whenever I get around to cleaning the bedroom, I'll return to storing them openly there. 
I don't heat my bedroom in the winter, so it gets below freezing, so I don't use it.  (I sleep in living room..)

• Like 1
On 3/15/2023 at 10:15 AM, billy1234 said:

A lot of us grew up doing the secret diaper thing finding hiding spots in our rooms or another part of the house no-one ever looked in. I never realized that this was part of the whole diaper thing for me the thrill of the chase as it were, the anxiety of being discovered (I lost count of the number of times I was discovered, when your mum finds diapers in your room and then suddenly there aren't any its pretty obvious you just found a new place to hide them, a fact which was completely lost on me hence the numerous busted moments.

But then incontinence reared its ugly head and then there was no need to hide them as family knew (and some friends) but I've always missed the hide and seek, just the other day I had a friend who's aware of my incontinence and the pads I use came over I had 3 or 4 fresh diapers just sat on the armrest of the couch which is something i often do as I sometimes just change on the living room floor as the bin is nearer the livingroom then the bathroom and it didn't even occur to me to move them or put them out of sight. It made me a bit sad afterwards when they left as its become just another routine day to day thing 

Hiii!

I miss the danger of discovery, but I don't miss the stress of discovery. They're in the open on a shelf in our bedroom with all my other gear. Nobody really goes in there and if they do They're gonna get an eyeful of baby and toddler. LOL ? ? ? 

I kinda like getting found out, cause it gives me a chance to answer questions about my version of the lifestyle without flaunting it in peoples faces. ?

?‍♂️

Not sure if any of that makes sense but I was trying not to write a novel. had a lot more to say but it would have gone on forever. 

Not sure if any of that makes sense but I was trying not to write a novel. had a lot more to say but it would have gone on forever. 

If you decide to write more you could always post it in stories...if you do, let us know....

Since I live alone and tend to be lazy, there are often various plastic items scattered around, some on the ironing board, on the bed...there's a stack of rompers on the low table by the end of the bed, and some miscellaneous plastic pants scattered on the desk. If I'm expecting company I'll most often stack all that in the closet and close the closet door.

I have always hid my diapers.  I still do.  I never want anyone I know to ever find out.  To get to mine you have to crawl over my waterbed which isn't easy, then open one side of my double door closet and get way back in the other side of it and under all the black plastic garbage bags I've covered them with.  The other double door of the closet is blocked off by my gun cabinet.  Let that also be a warning to everyone now that you know where my stash is.  My guns are always within quick reach!  

15 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have always hid my diapers.  I still do.  I never want anyone I know to ever find out.  To get to mine you have to crawl over my waterbed which isn't easy, then open one side of my double door closet and get way back in the other side of it and under all the black plastic garbage bags I've covered them with.  The other double door of the closet is blocked off by my gun cabinet.  Let that also be a warning to everyone now that you know where my stash is.  My guns are always within quick reach!  

Hiii!

Never mess with an individuals stash! ?

?‍♂️

In college I had an apartment and shared sometimes with roommates.  I put my Depends undergarments in my Grandfather's trunk, which I had a combination lock for.  The trunk was pretty much in plain site and had a thin rug that didn't fully cover it.  The lock was silver/black, so it was kind of conspicuous.  I wore them to classes once in a great while.

When I moved back home after college, I put my Depends undergarments in my Grandfather's trunk.  Though, as some may know, years later, my mom gave me  a pad of paper and said not to use it since it had staples in it ?

I soon moved to an apartment by myself and had the trunk there, but didn't lock it.  I still kept things inside it.  That's when I learned of DPF and bought cloth and plastic items.

I later moved to a house and got married.  Today,  I push them under the bed.  I sometimes I have one package outside in front of the nightstand and/or dresser if the under bed area is full.  The nightstand drawer is pretty big, so I put them in there as well. The nightstand is on my side against the wall, so I only I am there.  Though my wife uses the mirror sometimes.  There's really no conversation about them  as I do the vacuuming and have to move them.

On rare occasions, I may have one in the bathroom toilet tank or stuff it between the wall and the vanity.

Cant really say i miss it. But i did like having a secret hiding spot.

My room was in the attic. And we had partition at the slopes of the roof where we could putt stuff behind. Mostly stuff that was never used. And the partition behind my bed was on wheels so i could easily open and close it. So it was a spot that only i could really acces becaus you had to be in my bed to have acces to it. 

Now i just keep them in my closet with my clothes. At times i do put something like a blanket over it to cover it, mostly if i think we have to be in my bedroom for some reason.

• Like 1