LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scammers are very stupid !!!

Hey guys I have a new topic to share with you guys, like the title said is it just me or are they getting very stupider than ever the other week I was chatting with a female I met on a diaper dating site we were talking about many things at one point she mentioned to me she a gamer that plays Xbox series so she asked me to buy her a gift card for her console now I got a little confused ? after she told me it the has to be $50, now that was not the confusing part the gift card she asked for her Xbox series was a $50 steam gift card now I was fablurgasted then she press me on and on that what she use on her Xbox series so i did some research and ask the steam community if it was possible to use steam cards on Xbox series and the answer was quote “IMPOSSIBLE”.

the scammers are getting very annoying anyone else encountered something like this????

Oh Ps I hope i posted this in the right place.

• Haha 1

this makes me remember when some idiots were calling and saying "im with microsoft your computer is sending us error messages", and i basically told them to fuck off. someone online starts asking for gifts that is grounds to just terminate the conversation and block them, i just remembered another scammer, mom had a dell laptop, and the caller id had dell on it and some dude was saying she was past due on her bill, and she NEEDED to pay it, he needed a credit card, he even called many times when he couldnt get her until he managed to get ahold of her, she almost fell for it but she said she would have to call back when she had the credit card information to pay with, he never called back, she called dell and they said "well, your due date is coming up but you arent past due yet, ......", i hope they caught the leak and busted that son of a dog fucking bitch.

All of that is one reason, that if ever I was somehow single, I'd never use a diaper dating site. There are soooo many scammers on those sites. I'd rather met someone like I did with my Wife and my Daddy and introduce them to my desires versus using a diaper dating site.

32 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

this makes me remember when some idiots were calling and saying "im with microsoft your computer is sending us error messages", and i basically told them to fuck off. someone online starts asking for gifts that is grounds to just terminate the conversation and block them, i just remembered another scammer, mom had a dell laptop, and the caller id had dell on it and some dude was saying she was past due on her bill, and she NEEDED to pay it, he needed a credit card, he even called many times when he couldnt get her until he managed to get ahold of her, she almost fell for it but she said she would have to call back when she had the credit card information to pay with, he never called back, she called dell and they said "well, your due date is coming up but you arent past due yet, ......", i hope they caught the leak and busted that son of a dog fucking bitch.

Ha that is so true when I confronted her with what I found about the steam card does not work in Xbox series she got very angry ? so I told her I was sorry then I told her I would chat with her some other time then never chat with her again then she got very very very upset and left me one last message telling me “I will always end up always alone” or something like that so I will never chat with her ever again they are very stupid if they think they will fool me with that lie about the Xbox series accepting steam cards.

15 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

All of that is one reason, that if ever I was somehow single, I'd never use a diaper dating site. There are soooo many scammers on those sites. I'd rather met someone like I did with my Wife and my Daddy and introduce them to my desires versus using a diaper dating site.

I must admit you do have a point but there one thing I don’t like about that is i am very worried that they might get very offended with my desires however some times we get lucky finding someone that open with my desires.

Never give money to people you don't know.  (Excluding shopping of course...)

Never click on links, unless you requested it.
Even when I'm 99% sure its from a trusted site, I manual put in the site.
Usually there is an option that tells you this. 

I never ever click on links received via text message.
Not even the important ones. They can send it on mail.

I've got some photos of a woman who I got talking to on Twitter page of adult babies, I could post them if you want so nobody can get took in by her . She wanted £30 to pay for fuel but she said had to be paid using a amazon pay  or a iTunes card ,got me thinking how do you pay for fuel using a gift card 

As stated above ,then she stated I purchased nappies ,yeah very good ,

Image_20221118_032330_698.jpeg

Image_20221119_045812_397.jpeg

2 hours ago, feralfreak said:

The gift cards are always a red flag, and a lot of stores will see red flags when they see somebody buying a series of gift cards.   Unfortunately, these schemes are still effective. 

I have to admit, I do enjoy watching the people on YouTube bait the scammers, but I don't have the time (or desire) to do that.  It's just a hard pass.

34 minutes ago, starman said:

I've got some photos of a woman who I got talking to on Twitter page of adult babies, I could post them if you want so nobody can get took in by her . She wanted £30 to pay for fuel but she said had to be paid using a amazon pay  or a iTunes card ,got me thinking how do you pay for fuel using a gift card 

There starting to wise up i will give them that much.

8 minutes ago, spark said:

The gift cards are always a red flag, and a lot of stores will see red flags when they see somebody buying a series of gift cards.   Unfortunately, these schemes are still effective. 

I have to admit, I do enjoy watching the people on YouTube bait the scammers, but I don't have the time (or desire) to do that.  It's just a hard pass.

There are some youtuber that are very smart to out smarting scammers, and as you said "but I don't have the time (or desire) to do that" i don't do that ether i just stop chatting with them and move on.

1 hour ago, adam4landry said:

There starting to wise up i will give them that much.

There are some youtuber that are very smart to out smarting scammers, and as you said "but I don't have the time (or desire) to do that" i don't do that ether i just stop chatting with them and move on.

I don't even answer the phone when I see it.  I just block and report

The reason people fall for scammers are they can't help trying to get something for basically nothing.  "I'm King Mutombo from Wefuckyoustan.  Our prime minister will send you one million dollars.  Just send us $10,000 for us to process and transfer it to your bank account, which we need your account number to do".  The other thing people fall for is thinking with their dick!  They are lonely, meet an on-line woman who promises them sex or in this case, change their diapers if they will first send them expense money or gift cards.  Never ceases to amaze me what normal people will do to try and get what they think is a bargain.  If it sounds too good to be true, it is!  Seriously, I tell them if they are giving me one million dollars, they can take their $10,000 processing fee right off the top and send me a money order the balance!  DUH on stupid people who, sorry to say, deserve to get scammed for falling for that crap!  It's the old people who are dealing with dementia and not as sharp as they once were who are the sad examples of being victimized by scammers.  I don't feel sorry for those trying to make a quick buck or get something for nothing, it's the old people that get taken advantage of.  In those cases, the scammers need to be run feet first through a wood chipper. 

The gift card thing is a common scam, thats fur sure. Anyone tells you to send them money via a steam card or shit like that, its allmost allways a scam.  On the other hand, there are also a lot of people that do what is termed 'financial domination' aka, you pay them and they act like a dom/mommy to you. Its basicly  using a diferent name for basicly being a paid dom/mommy. It is posable the person just wanted you to pay to be your mommy or something simular.

Still from what the OP is saying, it sounds more like she was using being female and a gamer as a hook to scam money out of him. She got pissy about him refusing to try and get him to be angry with her, so that if he reported her, she could claim that he was just mad that she was not doing what he wanted or simular bs.

As a side note, I have to agree with Rusty Pins, the type he was talking about def need a feet first intruduction to a wood chipper.  Sorry, I feel a bit strongly about that, as I have known a few older folks have basicly lost there lives do to stuff like that.

25 minutes ago, Alyeskabird said:

The gift card thing is a common scam, thats fur sure. Anyone tells you to send them money via a steam card or shit like that, its allmost allways a scam.  On the other hand, there are also a lot of people that do what is termed 'financial domination' aka, you pay them and they act like a dom/mommy to you. Its basicly  using a diferent name for basicly being a paid dom/mommy. It is posable the person just wanted you to pay to be your mommy or something simular.

Still from what the OP is saying, it sounds more like she was using being female and a gamer as a hook to scam money out of him. She got pissy about him refusing to try and get him to be angry with her, so that if he reported her, she could claim that he was just mad that she was not doing what he wanted or simular bs.

As a side note, I have to agree with Rusty Pins, the type he was talking about def need a feet first intruduction to a wood chipper.  Sorry, I feel a bit strongly about that, as I have known a few older folks have basicly lost there lives do to stuff like that.

Well I have heard about “financial domination” some people like to have that kind of relationship but I am not into that kind thing.

And as for her to try and make me angry ? well I believe it or not i am not a violent person so the only thing I did was stop chatting with her it the only thing I could do.

As for what Rusty Pins said well like i said i am not a violent person but in this case I will make a exception also I know a lot of people fall for scam but in cases like this you have to be very careful and cautious that my advice.

13 hours ago, adam4landry said:

Ha that is so true when I confronted her with what I found about the steam card does not work in Xbox series she got very angry ? so I told her I was sorry then I told her I would chat with her some other time then never chat with her again then she got very very very upset and left me one last message telling me “I will always end up always alone” or something like that so I will never chat with her ever again they are very stupid if they think they will fool me with that lie about the Xbox series accepting steam cards.

I must admit you do have a point but there one thing I don’t like about that is i am very worried that they might get very offended with my desires however some times we get lucky finding someone that open with my desires.

that made me think of another scammer, it was in runescape when it was only 1 style, no rs3 or old school, some dude came up following me and said something along the lines of "hi, im a mod, i can give you free membership, if you will just give me your pass" wanting my password, like i was dumb enough to fall for that, me, in rune or sara armor, ridiculous. i reported him and told him "reported", he started cussing me out and claiming to have done dirty things to my mom, gotta love it when stupid people cant take a well earned punishment.

12 hours ago, Dubious said:

Never give money to people you don't know.  (Excluding shopping of course...)

Never click on links, unless you requested it.
Even when I'm 99% sure its from a trusted site, I manual put in the site.
Usually there is an option that tells you this. 

I never ever click on links received via text message.
Not even the important ones. They can send it on mail.

someone should have told my now late former stepfather that, after we got ran out he got into those dating things from what i understand, and got scammed by someone in messaging claiming to be a lady, turns out it was a dude, his daughter called this scammer and he claimed "oh uh i make sure the money gets to her", very ironic because that stepfather conned me out of money too, thousands he never repaid, and its my understanding he got conned out of a small fortune too.

12 hours ago, starman said:

damn, shes downright pertty, i wanna do horribly wicked and naughty things to her with those diapers and items from each of the 5 food groups, starting with *looks left and right* DAIRY!

11 hours ago, spark said:

its called structuring, a big no no, when i was a kmart cashier we were told to watch out for those.

7 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

i would add doing the woodchipper thing being televised "you scam, you get mulched!"

@adam4landryI don’t think it’s accurate calling her a scammer. She’s not trying to get your personal information. She’s just hitting you up for payment for talking to you. It doesn’t really matter whether you’re a gamer on a gaming site or ABDL on a dating site or any other activity. That’s the reason her last statement was you’ll always be alone. She was angry you wouldn’t pay her to keep you company online. What she really is is a prostitute without the sex. People like her that reel you in and then ask for money or gifts are nothing but digital prostitutes. There may be some real women on this dating site but they will be interested in YOU and want to talk. The moment they ask for something is the moment you know they don’t care about you, just your money and what you can do for them.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I made an account on IG for ABDL stuff the other day and you wouldn't be able to guess how many fake bot mommies started messaging me. It went like this:

"Hi baby. Are you an ab or dl?" Oh, that's a good baby. (blablabla) So, baby, I want to register you with a baby identification card. And then, you will be recognized by all mommies in the Adult Baby Mommy Organization and they will provide you with diapers and baby you as much as you want. Just send $20 via CashApp (they will ask for your cell number and then ask you to tell them the verification code that is sent. I only know this because I trolled so many of them and gave them fake phone numbers to Indian call centers). ?

• Like 3
5 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

@adam4landryI don’t think it’s accurate calling her a scammer. She’s not trying to get your personal information. She’s just hitting you up for payment for talking to you. It doesn’t really matter whether you’re a gamer on a gaming site or ABDL on a dating site or any other activity. That’s the reason her last statement was you’ll always be alone. She was angry you wouldn’t pay her to keep you company online. What she really is is a prostitute without the sex. People like her that reel you in and then ask for money or gifts are nothing but digital prostitutes. There may be some real women on this dating site but they will be interested in YOU and want to talk. The moment they ask for something is the moment you know they don’t care about you, just your money and what you can do for them.

Hugs,

Freta

if someonewould say that be ealne thing to me, id be happy, alone is how i like it

10 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Hugs,

Freta

Digital prostitute ?i never hear of something like that before, now as for personal well the only thing she ask was about me my parents and where i live that all, also the way i though that she was a scammer is what she ask like i said on my first post.

1 hour ago, vvp39 said:

If the scammers ever learn to spell correctly and use proper English in their blurbs we'll have to be more careful to avoid them....

That is so true ??I notice that she did made a few mistakes when she was chatting with me, well I do sometimes do it as well ? but i try to take the time to correct my mistakes when chatting with someone and we’ll it take me a little bit more time to finish my first sentence and the other that chat me finished his or her fifth sentences ????. I am not a very fast writer so I try my best to write fast enough.