LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing diapers and the human anatomy

cathdiap

Wearing diapers and the human anatomy  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do diapers affect the way you stand, walk, sit or lay in bed?

• I am a man and diapers don't affect any of these postures
    • I am a man and diapers affect the way I stand
    • I am a man and diapers affect the way I walk
    • I am a man and diapers affect the way I sit
    • i am a man and diapers affect the way I lay in bed.
    • I am a woman and diapers don't affect any of these postures
    • I am a woman and diapers affect the way I stand
    • I am a woman and diapers affect the way I walk
    • I am a woman and diapers affect the way I sit
    • i am a woman and diapers affect the way I lay in bed.

Do diapers affect the way you stand, walk, sit or lay in bed? As a fairly muscular man, with the corresponding male parts, there is already little space between my legs, so wearing diapers makes it almost impossible to keep my legs as close together as without a diaper.

So when I'm standing, walking, sitting or lying down, I have my legs clearly more apart than without a diaper.

How about you? Given the fact that women have a different anatomy I have differentiated the options in the poll between male and female. Thanks in advance for responding, feel free to explain your answer(s).

Just a quick note that the terms male/female aren't interchangeable with man/woman. Male/female are biological terms about sex while man/woman are terms for gender identity. Going off your post I assume you are intending to differentiate based off of sex, since you talk about parts and anatomy, so the options are more about male and female vs men and women.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

My bad knees heavily outweigh my diapers.

Even when your diaper is soaked to the max and sagging?  They must be really heavy knees!  LOL! 

To answer the question, no.  Sure a diaper is thicker than cotton underpants but unless a person wears 2 or 3 at a time to get that super thick waddling feeling (as some people here do from time to time), even a premium diaper like Betterdry does not affect my posture, how I stand, walk or lay in bed.  I tuck the diaper up between my legs right in the crotch where some may have it more around their thighs between their legs to get a waddle effect.  When tucked up tight between my legs, there is a pocket or V shaped pouch below and around my penis and scrotum between my legs and it's just right.  No waddle, tightness, problems sitting or laying in bed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Diapers spread my legs and I cannot cross my legs above the knee. They raise my hip area when I llie down. I feel the diaper strongly between my legs

For me a lot depends upon which diaper I'm wearing.  Like a thinner generic diaper that will hold only a wetting or two before needing changed vs a premium absorbent diaper than can hold multiple heavy wettings. Sitting or laying down doesn't affect me much aside from feeling the padding under me. Well, if my diaper is very wet/ nearly saturated and I sit down on a hard surface, there's always the danger of a leak. ?  But for walking- again it depends upon the thickness of the padding. Thinner pullups or diapers don't affect me much but the thicker padding does make me spread my hips a little further apart and alters my gait a bit. Then there's the fully satuarted premium diaper that's swollen up and almost makes me waddle. 

• Like 1

Yes to all. Naturally, thickness makes a lot of difference on how much it affects the way I sit/stand/walk/lay.

Maybe thin disposable ones would not affect anything in a very significant way, but I don't really wear those, so I guess that's a moot point for me.

Thick diapers do effect the way that I walk.  A soaked Rearz Mermaid Tales,  Critter Caboose or a Northshore MegaMax diaper will definitely make me waddle.  Even dry, the Rearz diapers can make me waddle a little bit.  Most diapers,  when dry, don't effect my walking 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think they affected the way I stand or walk.  Maby walking is affected a little when my diaper is fully soaked and nearly leaking then I'm sure I'm waddling a little.

After more than 4 years wearing fairly heavy nappies full-time, I have a slight "cowboy" stance and gait.  Additionally, I've found myself waking more and more often on my back instead of my side (which has the added advantage of lowering leak-risks in bed).  I *think* my sitting is relatively normal although I have a near-reflexive leak-check that tends to happen on arising from a sitting position.

To be honest I don’t know, never gave it too much attention. I know I try to do everything in a normal fashion so I do not draw any specific attention to the fact that I am wearing a diaper. In general I wear sloppy clothes to cover it all up and since I lost a significant amount of weight I feel my diapers are even more hidden. To answer the topic no don’t think I go about my ways differently.

When I am diapered, it affects how I sit, stand and walk. Whenever I sit down, I sit down and can't cross my legs like normal women get to do. When I am standing my legs are wide apart. Even when I am walking, I am often times waddling in my diapers. How I sit, walk and stand is how many people know I am kept in diapers.

• Like 1