LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The pros of pullups

Demon-hunter

What are your pro (or con) opinions on pullups

The few things I love about pullups are...

1. Easy to put on and take off and need to re-adjust.

2. Easy to pull down and up to go to the toilet for a #2 if you don't want a messy pullup. No hassling with tabs and trying to re-tape, if they're able re-tape at all.

3. More discreet for the most part, aka goodnites 

4. I feel like you can be more active in them, but I need to test that out with a good brand or each pullups and diapers

5. Goodnites and ninjamas are cute as crap

My cons are these

1. Little to no abdl style pullups, and if they're is, they're not built like huggies or goodnites style, they're more like depends 

2. They're not as absorbent as traditional diapers with tabs, some are but some aren't 

3 they can get really saggy, the side bands can over stretch, I they has some tabs for re-adjustments when they do get too heavy.

4. Non are plastic back, unless you peal the cloth off the goodnites or huggies, that's it

What are your pros can cons

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Demon-hunter said:

What are your pro (or con) opinions on pullups

The few things I love about pullups are...

1. Easy to put on and take off and need to re-adjust.

2. Easy to pull down and up to go to the toilet for a #2 if you don't want a messy pullup. No hassling with tabs and trying to re-tape, if they're able re-tape at all.

3. More discreet for the most part, aka goodnites 

4. Goodnites and ninjamas are cute as crap

My cons are these

1. Little to no abdl style pullups, and if they're is, they're not built like huggies or goodnites style, they're more like depends 

2. They're not as absorbent as traditional diapers with tabs, some are but some aren't 

3 they can get really saggy, the side bands can over stretch, I they has some tabs for re-adjustments when they do get too heavy.

4. Non are plastic back, unless you peal the cloth off the goodnites or huggies, that's it

What are your pros can cons

My cons are 1. They're NOT diapers!

My pros are 1. They're not diapers!

Pretty self-explanatory.??♥️?? LOL!???

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Little Spider said:

My cons are 1. They're NOT diapers!

My pros are 1. They're not diapers!

Pretty self-explanatory.??♥️?? LOL!???

Well that's an obvious troll-like response lol.

But you are right, they're like brother same but different 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Demon-hunter said:

Well that's an obvious troll-like response lol.

But you are right, they're like brother same but different 

Yeah, given the choice, personally I prefer an Diapey. But pull-ups have their place too. Still though, NOTHING compares to a nice, thick, Diaper to make you feel EXTRA babyish!??♥️???♥️???????

• Like 4

pros,

cheep and easy to get.

Easy to take off, just rip the sides and remove.

cons,

if you have to change your pullup, they are easy to take off, but, to put a new one on you have to take off your pants and such to slip a new one on.

Never found on that did not leak if you flood it. I will not I have not tried the newer high end ones, so that might not be so true.

• Like 3

Being an adult baby, I’m not allowed to wear pull-ups because that’s considered being potty training and as an adult baby, I’m never, ever allowed to wear pull-ups. That’s because I’m not potty trained and I’m kept in diapers, permanently. It’s why I’m never going to be potty trained and I’m never gonna need pull-ups. Pull-ups are a trap into adulthood and as an adult baby I will never wear them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For me I prefer a diaper whenever possible, but sometimes when I want to wear in public I will wear a pullup instead because they are more discreet, but as has been stated elsewhere they don't hold as much. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip about Abena, although they probably have those same horrendous lines that are printed on the AbriForms.
I only wear pullups when going out because I'm still really struggling to get consistently good tension on my tapes and I'll either have a droopy diaper or a waistband that starts chafing me or gets crumpled.
Think I'd really appreciate a diaper with stretchy side panels like the old Pampers Active Fit (I think the name has changed now).  I noticed that there's a nappy from iD called InnoFit which from the description might be similar but it seems to have been a bit of a failed product, nobody distributes it.

I like the NorthShore Go Supreme pullups because they fit my body and they're the most absorbent pullup I've found. IME, I've found them to be similiar in absorbency to thinner diapers- basically they're good for a few wettings but nothing heavy duty. I wear them when I want something discrete, though lately I've tried Rearz In Control Active Air diapers- they're thin, discrete and much more absorbent but they do swell up so the discreteness doesn't last long. Not a good combo with skinny jeans/ tighter clothes unless you want to end up showing off a swollen diaper bulge.  I love the fit and adjusable tapes of the Active Air diapers. But for discreteness for a short amount of time when I won't need to worry aobut changing a diaper, I like the Go Supremes. 

• Like 1

2-tape diapers are better than pull-ups.

I didn't like 2-tape Bunnyhopps before, but now I like them, if I could only fit them better.
2 tape fits me better than 4 tape. (Bunnyhopps) 

I have no experience myself with Tena Flex, but people say they are perfect for activities since they have nothin around the thighs.
Its a "band around waist" diaper. 

4 hours ago, Dubious said:

I have no experience myself with Tena Flex, but people say they are perfect for activities since they have nothin around the thighs.
Its a "band around waist" diaper. 

see Tena Flex looks very interesting, i would of love to try them out,

22 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

pros,

cheep and easy to get.

Easy to take off, just rip the sides and remove.

cons,

if you have to change your pullup, they are easy to take off, but, to put a new one on you have to take off your pants and such to slip a new one on.

Just Batman them, and wear them on the outside of your pants. 

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Just Batman them, and wear them on the outside of your pants. 

*chuckle* 

They sadly don't do a good job of keeping your pants dry if you wear them on the outside of your pants.

I remember the Tena flex, I rather liked them myself, back when they first came out, and where plastic backed. Not the most absorbant, but definatly good for day use. ALso good if your being active. I was really pleased to find they where still around, just sadly they are only the cloth backed ones now.

I don't prefer being wet too  long and would rather change after  a couple hours.  So, I am almost always in a fresh one, which makes me more happy.

I find them cooler than diapers.  Regular diapers I make modifications to:   usually trim down the side width about 1.5" to give more air to my legs.  Some diapers are more expensive.  Though, I found that Attends has one that is comparable in price to a pull up, but I have to refasten often for fit.

Changes are faster, less untaping and retaping.

Pros - might be good for light bladder leaks, dribbles and the feeling that you are wearing something more than cotton underpants

Cons - biggest one is having to take your pants completely off if you want to change into another one.  They have Velcro tapes to tape on diapers, why not a Velcro seam  along each side so you can just Velcro it together at the sides when you need to change?  Also they don't hold a lot, hence being good for light bladder leakage throughout the day and not full wettings. 

If you dribble or have light leakage and don't need to change more than once a day, fine.  Otherwise if you wet more than that, wear a diaper. 

51 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Cons - biggest one is having to take your pants completely off if you want to change into another one.  They have Velcro tapes to tape on diapers, why not a Velcro seam  along each side so you can just Velcro it together at the sides when you need to change? 

There is a way to take off and vice-a-versa pull up through bottom of pants.  Though, I'd be afraid of getting pants wet.  Doesn't seem worth the hassle.

Depends had an adjustable one--it only held one wetting, but the cotton was very clumpy. 

On 2/15/2023 at 2:23 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I like the NorthShore Go Supreme pullups because they fit my body and they're the most absorbent pullup I've found. IME, I've found them to be similiar in absorbency to thinner diapers- basically they're good for a few wettings but nothing heavy duty. I wear them when I want something discrete, though lately I've tried Rearz In Control Active Air diapers- they're thin, discrete and much more absorbent but they do swell up so the discreteness doesn't last long. Not a good combo with skinny jeans/ tighter clothes unless you want to end up showing off a swollen diaper bulge.  I love the fit and adjusable tapes of the Active Air diapers. But for discreteness for a short amount of time when I won't need to worry aobut changing a diaper, I like the Go Supremes. 

I use the Northshore Go Supreme for road trips and movies sometimes, they are pretty good. Or when your afraid you won't make it to a bathroom sometimes. It has been a nice addition to my supply.

The pros are they're definitely more discreet. If I'm going somewhere where I need to be very discreet I hop for a pull-up. If I'm worried about capacity I will put multiple on and after I soil the innermost one I will tear it off and pull the others back up. That way I can get it most of the day without having to remove my pants to put a fresh diaper on. The cons are the low capacity. I love to flood and have to be very careful when wearing a pull-up.