LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wondering what it feels like to be diapered full time?

8 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I went no toilet last week and while I enjoyed my time padded, got my fill by the 3rd day and went back to undies for my hubby over the weekend. That fill lasted about 3 days and now I want back. Currently padded and not trying to hold it. Also, northshore is reporting a 10% increase in demand yearly and stated that the taboo linked to diapers is fading.

@PlstkBakdnghtnday not sure where they get that it is fading.  As this has been going on for 50 years or more.

On 1/16/2023 at 2:29 AM, oznl said:

I’m not sure if the question is about physical or psychological ‘feeling’.

For the physical, well, that’s just like wearing diapers any other time except that it’s ALL the time.  It’s a little bulky, it can be a little be hot, a little humid and it’s not always great for physical flexibility but I don’t mind.  Sometimes however it’s quite nice having your own private cushion to sit on.  After a few weeks, their presence starts to be less noticeable and in my case, I started to not notice being wet that much.  It became normalised.  Leaks happen and they suck but that gets better over time.

It seems that the price of the convenience of being able to pee in your pants is a substantial amount of inconvenience.  It requires time, effort, money and planning

The main benefit for me was psychological.

When I used to wear diapers intermittently I found myself in one of two headspaces.  One, thinking about how I’d rather be diapered and how long it was going to be before I could get back into a diaper and Two, IN a diaper but fretting about how long before I had to come back OUT of it.  My low level anxiety about having to NOT wear diapers was starting to get in the way of the comfort I derived when I WAS wearing diapers.

24/7 resolved ALL of that.

• There is no beginning.  There is no end.  I am literally ALWAYS diapered.  The borderless/endless cycle of diapering comforts me strangely and deeply. 
  • I don’t need to think about non-diapered time because there isn’t any: just diaper changes.
  • I don’t have to control my pee because there is literally no point.  It’s all going into my pants anyway and diapers prefer dribbles to floods so I don't bother.
  • If I start bedwetting (which of course I did), well that’s one less reason to wake up and I’ll be well-diapered anyway so why care?
  • If my continence erodes (and that is slowly happening), it’s irrelevant.  I don’t use my continence anymore and I'll always be diapered anyway.
  • I am being the way I want to be, all the time.  I am what I am.  Who wouldn’t want that?

An absolutely fantastic response!!!! Coudn't say it any better!!!

Ultimately, I really cannot tell by feel alone that difference between normal underwear and a diaper. Sticking the hand down there and feeling bulk or plastic confirms the presence of a diaper.

• Thanks 1
On 3/14/2023 at 11:55 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@PlstkBakdnghtnday not sure where they get that it is fading.  As this has been going on for 50 years or more.

They said due to the rising number of elderly, and the rising awareness of kink culture, not to mention the internet, diapers are not looked at as such a strange thing. However I do believe they base this on familiarity rather than isolated areas and personal experiences. Just because there's more people aware, doesn't mean it's not still humiliating.

I used to think being discovered by family or friends was a life ending scenario.  Now I think it would be an excuse to have to go 24/7. My husband always tells me to make sure all my stuff is put away when we're having guests over, just incase someone has to go in our bedroom. He said he'd throw me under the bus rather than let them think they were his diapers. I said then I'd just have to come out to your family as incontinent and they'd understand that I was always padded. He said hell no, I'd tell them you were a weirdo. Lol.

It's awesome. I'm sure other people mentioned how it feels but I wanna talk about some other stuff I love about it. I love how my bathroom cupboard is full of bags of diapers. I love changing my diaper pail and taking it to the trash even though it can be smelly. As long as I don't get them too often and it doesn't go on too long, I even love having rashes. I love how sore it is then I put the cooling menthol cream and cake it with powder for a couple days and my skin is healthy again. I love carrying a backpack with all my supplies with me. I love that I have washable pads for my bed and computer chair. I love that my mom is gonna get a washable chair cover for her car since I don't drive. It's gonna be degrading and embarrassing in a non sexual way, but I'm even looking foward to having bowel accidents while I'm in the car with my friends or a lyft driver and having to explain my condition to them. I already told one of my friends that I don't hang out at their houses much cause I'm having major IBS issues and all my friends know my bladder is overactive.

I'm non binary, I have 10x the amount of dysphoria for not being fully diaper dependant then I do about my appearance. And I get pretty bad dysphoria about my appearance. This is everything I wanted and more.

To sum it up in one word, I feel "complete" being diapered every day and needing them.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, MrTheFox1157 said:

It's awesome. I'm sure other people mentioned how it feels but I wanna talk about some other stuff I love about it. I love how my bathroom cupboard is full of bags of diapers. I love changing my diaper pail and taking it to the trash even though it can be smelly. As long as I don't get them too often and it doesn't go on too long, I even love having rashes. I love how sore it is then I put the cooling menthol cream and cake it with powder for a couple days and my skin is healthy again. I love carrying a backpack with all my supplies with me. I love that I have washable pads for my bed and computer chair. I love that my mom is gonna get a washable chair cover for her car since I don't drive. It's gonna be degrading and embarrassing in a non sexual way, but I'm even looking foward to having bowel accidents while I'm in the car with my friends or a lyft driver and having to explain my condition to them. I already told one of my friends that I don't hang out at their houses much cause I'm having major IBS issues and all my friends know my bladder is overactive.

I'm non binary, I have 10x the amount of dysphoria for not being fully diaper dependant then I do about my appearance. And I get pretty bad dysphoria about my appearance. This is everything I wanted and more.

To sum it up in one word, I feel "complete" being diapered every day and needing them.

Again, I'm super happy for you. Most people go through life not knowing how to fill that void. You figured it out and got the acceptance you need.

I've been 24\7 for years. I'm urinary incontinent but I've also started using my diapers for both. It seems silly not to use diapers for both when that is what they are designed to do. If I can get to a toilet then I do use toilet for number 2's as the clean up is quite a task. But I don't stress about being 24\7 after a while it feels like normal and you just get on with your day. The weirdest thing that happened to me was forgetting wearing a diaper , I know it sounds strange but if yo wear all of the time you do forget about bein in diapers as it is normal to you.

There have been times when I have forgotten how long I've been in a diaper and then panic as I might leak but leaking is rare for me as I manage my diapers very well. 

Hope this helps.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For me, I've been diapered 24/7 for years and I am urinary incontinent. I've been in my diapers for intended and for both poop and pee. I use them regardless of where I am and I know being in diapers, means I am not potty trained and I don't even use the potty. That's cause I am not potty trained and I know I will never, ever be potty trained. Since being kept in diapers, I don't ever stress about the adult world and I hardly ever stress about being an adult baby because adult babyhood helps me deal with being kept in diapers. For me, being kept in diapers, is so normal for me and normal for me to be kept in diapers.

• Like 4
On 3/18/2023 at 11:46 AM, wearer24/7 said:

I've been 24\7 for years. I'm urinary incontinent but I've also started using my diapers for both. It seems silly not to use diapers for both when that is what they are designed to do. If I can get to a toilet then I do use toilet for number 2's as the clean up is quite a task. But I don't stress about being 24\7 after a while it feels like normal and you just get on with your day. The weirdest thing that happened to me was forgetting wearing a diaper , I know it sounds strange but if yo wear all of the time you do forget about bein in diapers as it is normal to you.

There have been times when I have forgotten how long I've been in a diaper and then panic as I might leak but leaking is rare for me as I manage my diapers very well. 

Hope this helps.

Same here! I'm urinary incontinent and wearing all of the time made me forget I'm in in diapers. I didn't start using for both, but your words made me think I should start using, because "it seems silly not to use diapers for both when that is what they are designed to do" 

Great advice, thank you!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

When wearing full time, the sexual feelings and the thrill of it goes away and it all becomes normal. You're wetting your diaper, that does nothing for you because it's normal and you just live on with your day while wetting your diaper. You also wet your diaper without thinking about it. It becomes a lifestyle now and part of your wardrobe. 

And I started to wear better diapers so i wouldn't have to think about changing them during the day and I change before going somewhere so I am not smelling like urine because I had it on before I went to bed. I also change before I head to work because my diaper is soaked by then and I don't want to risk any leaks at work or smelling like pee. You get a routine of changing them. Going to bed, new diaper. 

Often times I don't even know I am wet until i feel dampness in my crotch and I can't tell if it's vaginal discharge or pee so i feel my diaper and if it's mushy, it's pee. I also don't realize how wet I am either and how much I have actually gone since I also leak urine from having kids. 

Wearing diapers, just part of my daily life. Nothing exiting about it. I even have a Tykables subscription so I don't even have to think about ordering every time I am low and thinking about what brand to get next. I have been going through more now because I am peeing more so hence changing before work and bed now. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...
On 1/16/2023 at 4:29 AM, oznl said:

24/7:

• There is no beginning.  There is no end.  I am literally ALWAYS diapered.  The borderless/endless cycle of diapering comforts me strangely and deeply. 
  • I don’t need to think about non-diapered time because there isn’t any: just diaper changes.
  • I don’t have to control my pee because there is literally no point.  It’s all going into my pants anyway and diapers prefer dribbles to floods so I don't bother.
  • If I start bedwetting (which of course I did), well that’s one less reason to wake up and I’ll be well-diapered anyway so why care?
  • If my continence erodes (and that is slowly happening), it’s irrelevant.  I don’t use my continence anymore and I'll always be diapered anyway.
  • I am being the way I want to be, all the time.  I am what I am.  Who wouldn’t want that?

I believe that wearing 24/7 is not only possible for all of us who share the desire to become incontinent, but also the only way for us to attain true happiness in life

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

What amazed me was just how quickly wearing nappies just became normal for me. In the very beginning When my wife suggested nappies. I was embarrassed and slightly ashamed and very self conscious. Then I soon realised no one noticed I was in nappies or if they did no one cared. Life was certainly easier. Less wet beds and no more worrying about having visibly wet pants during the day. 

Soon I was putting my nappies on without even thinking about it. Now it is just normal and my way of life.

On 3/18/2023 at 2:46 PM, wearer24/7 said:

Hope this helps.

I totally agree I never think about my nappy until it becomes uncomfortable because I have left changing too long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Being in diapers full time feels completely normal to me. I don't feel the diaper in everyday life. Often I can't even tell whether the diaper is wet or still dry. Diaper changes and things like that have become completely normal and are done routinely.

Things around diapers have also become normal. By that I mean the shopping, going to the doctor, the extra trash. The mattress is protected and the clothing is adapted to constant diaper wearing. I have a good backpack that always contains my extra diapers. For travel, I have an extra large suitcase that can hold my diapers.

Sometimes it feels annoying not to be able to be so spontaneous. These are the moments, like just before sleep. I'm tired and want to sleep, but I still have to put on a fresh diaper because otherwise it won't be enough for the night. Or those moments when the diaper has failed and you have to change the bed or change clothes outside of the routine. Although this rarely happens to me with clothing.

As I said at the beginning: I don't feel the diaper itself in everyday life, it has become a normal part of me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
On 10/30/2023 at 1:14 AM, AngelO said:

Being in diapers full time feels completely normal to me. I don't feel the diaper in everyday life. Often I can't even tell whether the diaper is wet or still dry. Diaper changes and things like that have become completely normal and are done routinely.

Things around diapers have also become normal. By that I mean the shopping, going to the doctor, the extra trash. The mattress is protected and the clothing is adapted to constant diaper wearing. I have a good backpack that always contains my extra diapers. For travel, I have an extra large suitcase that can hold my diapers.

Sometimes it feels annoying not to be able to be so spontaneous. These are the moments, like just before sleep. I'm tired and want to sleep, but I still have to put on a fresh diaper because otherwise it won't be enough for the night. Or those moments when the diaper has failed and you have to change the bed or change clothes outside of the routine. Although this rarely happens to me with clothing.

As I said at the beginning: I don't feel the diaper itself in everyday life, it has become a normal part of me.

That's why being an adult baby and being in diapers permanently feels completely normal for me. The only time I feel the diaper is whether the diaper is wet, poopy, or still dry. Diaper changes are so normal and completely routine for me. Oftentimes diaper changes constantly remind me who's the baby. Most times, I see diapers as just another form of underwear that I wear and often times as a pair of shorts as well.

Being an adult baby and being diapered for me, has become so normal and so routine for me. Everywhere I go, I have a diaper bag with me such as going out shopping, or doctor visits. All my clothes are adapted to the diapers and they are made to fit my diapers. I always have a diaper bag with extra diapers and a changing pad with me. I am never left without them.

Things I am so glad about being in diapers and being an adult baby is that I don't miss potty training because I know that's never going to happen for me. I know I am always going to be in thick padded diapers and never gonna get out of them anytime soon. On top of that, I don't miss potties because that's only for Grown-ups, Adults, and big kids who passed Potty training. Being an adult baby, I know potties are off-limits to me and I'm not allowed to use them cause I am not potty trained. So potties don't matter to me anymore and don't concern me at all. On top of all that I am able to be potty-free and diapered like a baby.

It's why being an adult baby and being in diapers permanently, is so normal for me and it's normal in my world.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The only real big annoyance is travel and events. Sharing a hotel room can be cumbersome. Having a bathroom with a decent door that closes is helpful as I can change in the bathroom. Diapers are pretty normal for me now as others have stated.

I recently began wearing pullups because I was leaking too often. They feel so comfortable and natural that I threw away my undies. I love how snug and comfy they feel. Wifey laughed at me at first but now she wears them, too.

• Like 1