LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaving signs in public

On 12/23/2022 at 11:27 PM, Diaperlover1224 said:

Haves anybody deliberately left there diaper on top of the trash in public restrooms hoping that someone sees it!? Maybe another dl or ab?? All the time I change in public bathroom and leave the diaper right on top so someone sees it! I want people to see it as normal. I change and my truck sometimes and stop to get gas in set it in the trash cans so people can see it. I even took a extra diaper in when changing in a public stall and left a clean diaper on the back of the toilet hoping that the next person goes in and sees it and trys it! I know adults wearing diapers are common among old people and not a 36 yr old man and most people wouldn’t give a care if they caught you in a diaper, but I wish it was more normal! If Gays and lesbians, transsexuals can be a normal and acceptable part of society then so can adults in diapers…. RIGHT???

I hope one day I walk in to public restrooms and see trash can half full of abdl diapers!!

I understand the temptation. I can see why one might want to share the excitement and hope that somebody else would enjoy it with them. But when thinking about it the other way around, consider a fetish that you find either repulsive or just not attracted to whatsoever. Now imagine being out in public and somebody subjects you to it on some level that you were looking for or consent to. Most people wouldn't like that.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

A question: What was in the last public trashbin you used? 

Off the top of my head, restroom trash bin had lots of used paper towels people wiped their hands on after washing them.  Trash can outside the grocery store had a couple of paper drinking cups, small bags of trash and other stuff.  At the gas station some bags of trash that looked like someone cleaned out their car, cigarette butts from an ash tray and a couple paper towels with oil on them from someone who must have checked their oil.  No diapers in any trash cans purposely posed right on the very top so people would see it right away.

On 12/27/2022 at 6:45 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

A question: What was in the last public trashbin you used? 

I did that while traveling in Vietnam, and I also did it at the Honolulu airport.  I don't see that as a big deal, because I roll it up and dumb it in the trash. and usually the papers cover it up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have never left a used diaper out in a restroom but I am ashamed to admit when young I use to throw my very wet disposable diapers out my car window leaving them on the side of the road. I got some sort of thrill seeing them on the road side, yes I know, weird.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I really don't have an issue seeing used diapers disposed of properly while out in public.  As long as its in the trash then its all good.  I don't agree with leaving it out somewhere for someone else to deal with.....that just isn't polite.  

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the point people are making is having kinks ot fetishes are fine but if people force that into other people's faces it becomes an issue.

Kink shaming isn't the same as recommending respect for individual boundaries. Perhaps think of it this way, how would you feel if a fetish you were completely uncomfortable with was forcefully thrust in your face, probably not great.

Respecting people's right not to be forcibly exposed to an unwanted fetish is just common courtesy, a far cry from kink shaming.

• Like 5

Just because there is freedom of speech doesn't mean some creep can yell the foulest language in the world to some old lady 3 feet from her face, or to go up to an African American or Jewish person and yell racial slurs and anti semetic garbage at them.  Those people have just as much right not to have that garbage forced upon them.  The question is, Can someone do it or Should someone do it?  The niceties of society says we shouldn't do it.  What looks better and is better for our environment?  Tossing trash in a can or tossing it on the ground where everyone can see it, step in it and have to deal with it, and I'm not necessarily talking used diapers.  I'm talking any trash like we see on the side of the road while driving down the highway just because some idiot slob decided to throw it out the car window instead of disposing of it properly.  I might add in most places there is a minimum $500 fine for littering.

On 2/7/2023 at 5:15 PM, rusty pins said:

Just because there is freedom of speech doesn't mean some creep can yell the foulest language in the world to some old lady 3 feet from her face, or to go up to an African American or Jewish person and yell racial slurs and anti semetic garbage at them.  Those people have just as much right not to have that garbage forced upon them.  The question is, Can someone do it or Should someone do it?  The niceties of society says we shouldn't do it.  What looks better and is better for our environment?  Tossing trash in a can or tossing it on the ground where everyone can see it, step in it and have to deal with it, and I'm not necessarily talking used diapers.  I'm talking any trash like we see on the side of the road while driving down the highway just because some idiot slob decided to throw it out the car window instead of disposing of it properly.  I might add in most places there is a minimum $500 fine for littering.

What are you talking about?? No one said toss anything on the ground. I simply saying I fold/roll it up but and put it in the trash can but I don’t go out of my way to hide it in there. I don’t leave it unfolded? where everyone can see what I did in it I just don’t shove it to the bottom or cover it up. It’s right there where everyone can see it unless the van is empty and falls all the way to the bottom.. and if it is then it does. Your talking like someone’s leaving it unfolded or throwing it on the ground for everyone to see and that’s not the case. 

• Like 1