LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You will be missed

DailyDi

16 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

Yeap ! 

Sounds like maybe , you had a job working , concrete !  Right ? But there’s lots of work , that that can cause them both ! 

I delivered concrete, I think that counts too? 

The town I loved in was likely too small for a Blockbuster, but we did have video rental places. My cousins and I would rent games for our gaming systems, up until PlayStation. Can’t really do that now with digital downloads. I’m not sure about physical copies, if you gotta load the game on a hard drive.  

In any case, I am feeling really ? old. 

• Like 1

i'm not american

some of my fondest memories as a child was going to the rental store with dad

i came in, with a goal in mind. pick two dvds with a g (family) rating and a green sticker (green sticker meant older movies, usually allowed to rent for a whole week as opposed to a newer release, which you could only have for 2 days)

i'd browse through the collection, not really interested in reading the synopsis, just picking the ones i like the cover of. sometimes i would rent the same movie over again because i really liked it

dad would geek out with the store owner, talking about movies, and her life as a video store owner

i was devastated when it closed down, even now, i wish they were still a thing.

i recognized that sign, but only because of the Netflix upcoming show "blockbuster" about the last remaining blockbuster.

I remember going to Blockbuster every Friday. My brother and I would each pick out our own movie to watch and we were so excited when we were old enough to be allowed to pick out a horror movie too. My brother went through their entire pro wrestling section and I loved the animated films. 

Such fond memories. 

• Like 1