LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you like the IQ of a young child?

Say an intellectual disability and you would be cared for for the rest of your life living in a residential group home with paid staff? I have always longed to be looked after and cared for and loved. I have Attachment Disorder which stems from a very abusive childhood I experienced when younger. Apparently I had an intellectual disability from being a child, that is what was written in my school notes as well as me attending a special needs school from age 11 years old. I loved that school, there was only 3 other students in my class and we got to do community based learning, taken out in the teachers car and going into the country side.

My desire to wear nappies started at 5, nappies having been a passion for me throughout my life, they help with me Attachment Disorder and really stabilise me. When I first joined DailyDiapers back in 2007 I was obsessed with wanting to become double incontinent, I was living alone with no support and I longed to be looked after and supported.

I become unwell with psychosis in 2010 and was referred to the community intellectual disability team and a psychologist did a IQ test and I scored IQ69 which means I do have a intellectual disability and a mental age of a 9 year old, I was so happy with this. I sometimes which I had a MUCH lower IQ.

I am now being cared for and well looked after in my group home. I have long binges of wearing IC nappies 24/7 and its known I suffer from IC. I don't hide the fact that I wear although I try and be discreet. This is the happiest I've been in many years.

Would you opt for a lower IQ if you were to be looked after?

• Like 1

No

Wouldn't mind looking a bit more youthful instead of being a balding neck beard but I wouldn't want an intellectual disability.

I've met a few people with serious intellectual disability's and it wasn't cool or cute, it was just really sad.

I'm glad I can live an independent adult life and have the ability to drive and get a job and do adult stuff.

• Like 3

I seen another psychologist last year and she did a capacity assessment to see if I understood things around money, I failed it and now have a similar thing to a Conservatorship. Social services now manage my finances, so now if I run out of nappies I email the social worker with what nappies I need and he purchases them for me with my disability benefits that he receives on my behalf. He also buys me anything incontinence related like my monthly supply of wet wipes. I just sent him the link to the website. I always make sure its a generic medical websites, wouldn't send him a link to a AB website like nappiesRus. If I want AB nappies I always purchase them myself.

I think giving away my independence makes me feel more special needs and disabled. I have been fascinated with disability since early childhood, I was always jealous of the  more disabled kids. I wanted to be like them. I guess this is a sign of BIID but instead of being psychically disabled I wanted to be mentally disabled.

I have a long history of wearing nappies, When I was 11 it was decided by a child psychologist and social worker and foster parents that I could wear IC nappies overnight to bed. I was stealing IC nappies from school and when told off continued to do it. That is when I was diagnosed with the Attachment Disorder, I wore to bed overnight until I was 17. My foster mother told me pretty early on that I would become incontinent if I continued to wear nappies and since that day when I was around 11 years old I knew I wanted to be incontinent. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

No

Wouldn't mind looking a bit more youthful instead of being a balding neck beard but I wouldn't want an intellectual disability.

I've met a few people with serious intellectual disability's and it wasn't cool or cute, it was just really sad.

I'm glad I can live an independent adult life and have the ability to drive and get a job and do adult stuff.

Big hugs buddy!?♥️?? I agree with you, I like my adult intelligence, and would much rather have that than not. I wouldn't mind having an younger, stronger, disabled-free body though. That way I could come down and ACTUALLY visit you. I know it would be a long flight or drive but I wouldn't care because it would be worth it just to see you, my Little Ashy! And we would have so much fun together! And watch My Little pony, and play video games, and watch movies, and talk about our childhood experiences with each other. It would be a blast!?♥️???♥️? And I could meet your mom and the rest of your family. I'm SURE they would LOVE that!?♥️?♥️?♥️????

• Like 2

I pride myself on my intelligence as it allows me to be effective in working to address racism, discrimination and inclusion within society. I would NEVER EVER trade my intellect as it is a key defining part of who I am and a source of the positive changes I can make in this world.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Big hugs buddy!?♥️?? I agree with you, I like my adult intelligence, and would much rather have that than not. I wouldn't mind having an younger, stronger, disabled-free body though. That way I could come down and ACTUALLY visit you. I know it would be a long flight or drive but I wouldn't care because it would be worth it just to see you, my Little Ashy! And we would have so much fun together! And watch My Little pony, and play video games, and watch movies, and talk about our childhood experiences with each other. It would be a blast!?♥️???♥️? And I could meet your mom and the rest of your family. I'm SURE they would LOVE that!?♥️?♥️?♥️????

That would be awesome, we'd have so much fun.

I wish I could come to Texas and see you and meet your folks to, and you could let me try biscuits and gravy: I've never eaten that before, never been to America before either.

hugs-bear-hug.gif

• Like 2

No. I want to keep my intelligence.

What I would like to rekindle is that sense of wonder and utter amazement I had as a child.  When everything was new and experienced for the first time. To be captivated by things like the comings and goings of insects or raindrops on the window. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

That would be awesome, we'd have so much fun.

I wish I could come to Texas and see you and meet your folks to, and you could let me try biscuits and gravy: I've never eaten that before, never been to America before either.

hugs-bear-hug.gif

Oh wow! That's interesting! My Mom makes the BEST biscuits and gravy, southern style!?? You'd LOVE it!?♥️?♥️??? And you'd love it in America too, We have LOTS of stuff to do! Big hugs!?♥️????????♥️??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Children don't have a low IQ. Children lack knowledge and experience. 

It's this really, along with some brain maturity which yields important developmental insights (conservation of quantity, Santa isn't real, etc. etc).  The "Q" in IQ stands for quotient.   Originally IQ was a reflection of your measured intelligence "age" against your chronological age.  A 10 year old with an IQ commensurate with their peer cohort would been considered to have an IQ of "100" (considered average).  You could say they had an IQ 100% of that expected for their age.  I believe that all this has changed now.

I also remember being taught that you can score as many different IQs as there are IQ tests @Goerge.  I wouldn't allow myself to be psychologically ring-fenced by "IQ=69".  I know that I'm stunningly dumb at somethings and yet super-smart at others.  I just need to find the right IQ test to catch my intellectual sunny side ? You might have an "IQ=120" lurking in the wings there.

Putting all that to one side, the paradox with your wish is that if it were granted, you might find that you've lost the mental perspective that caused you to make that wish in the first place.  Imagine waking up in a half-world where more personal agency and decision making has been stripped from you can't understand why you can't do some things you might want to do.  It would be a bit like metaphorically sawing off the tree branch of thought that you happened to be sitting on.

• Like 1

This is what is behind my contention that the "adult baby" is not possible and that they adult is superimposig adult ideas on the infant/toddler

On the other hand, the adut level of consciousness subsumes that of the "little"; aka "impressionistic",  pro-operational and single operation levels. You do have those in you and can experience the "little" stage without "editiong" or superimplsing adult material onto that level

This rlates to authenticity and immersion. If you have to "edit" what is going on, that parto of you doing the editing must be out of the experience, hence, full immersion is not possible. If you are not authentic, then the experience is unnatural to you and again,must be "editied" with the same lack of full immersion as you have to deal with the "why" and "how" of the inauthentic parts being added to the "little" part of you and thinngs like attachment points. For example. How would Barbie fit in with me,being about 8 years out of time? A 36" doll fits in by being the equivalent  of an 18" doll in size. A 36" doll would be about as tall as a 3 year old in 1959, again 8 years out for me. Actually Barby replace the "paper" fashion doll kit which was a thick cardboard figure on a stand and the clothes were printed on paper with tabs. You would cut these out and put them on the doll by folding the tabs to hold them in place. However, these mean nothing to me in their normal context. As an 18" doll, Lisa makes perfect sens and is authentic in that contexty. A "digital  picture fram" makes perfect sense as something from the Fairies and would be someting every Fairy little girl would have in her room so I have one. Such things act as "stand in's" for something else that they are similar enough to  so that they pass

• 2 weeks later...

No, at least not a typical 5yo...as I was already reading at a college level when I was 5-6 (My favorite book was "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) Which was on my grandmas bookshelf. And if you're curious.... My favorite story from that collection was Hound of the Baskervilles and the Red Haired Club, but I liked all of his stories. Nowdays I lean more towards the fantasy genre (Harry Potter, Forgotten Realms, Belgariad/Mallorean, etc.) Or furry based stories.

I prefer being intelligent, thanks.  :)

• Like 1

No I bad enough

i have to use spell check all the time and even here some words are hard to understand and I have to break them down  even then I don’t always get it right 

I been told I write like a 6 year old witch comes in handy for writing to Santa 

I use speak writing if I can’t get the start of the word right 

so I definitely don’t need to have the iq too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 10:43 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

ngl itd be fun to be illiterate in little space. dunno if theres anyway you can isolate that. so i guess my answer is yes lol

Well, I guess you could watch cartoons in a different language to replicate that.   I've always thought how nice that might be to experiment with one time, but I guess I haven't ever tried.

On 12/5/2022 at 11:21 PM, oznl said:

Putting all that to one side, the paradox with your wish is that if it were granted, you might find that you've lost the mental perspective that caused you to make that wish in the first place.  Imagine waking up in a half-world where more personal agency and decision making has been stripped from you can't understand why you can't do some things you might want to do.  It would be a bit like metaphorically sawing off the tree branch of thought that you happened to be sitting on.

I think you really hit the nail on the head with how this fantasy would dissolve under realization into reality.  If you could say make it happen, would you really be as happy once the goal got realized?  You'd probably lose the gratitude of being relieved from adult burdens and responsibilities, if they ceased to be within your comprehension. 

No, or I wouldn't be allowed to make my own decisions. I wouldn't be allowed to wear diapers and have AB items and have the freedom to make adult content. if you mean boredline low IQ or IQ in the 60s, just no because I read that people with lower IQs are at higher risk of being taken advantage of and getting in trouble with the law. The judge will not care you are a kid mentally, he will, just see your low IQ makes you a danger to the public. After all, most inmates seem to have low IQs or mental illnesses so prisons have become like mental institutions or mental hospitals. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm conflicted about this.

On one hand, a big part of why I am an AK, sometimes AB. Is that I really envy the youthful thoughts of childhood, more simple thoughts, without much rationale. But I realise that those thoughts only stem from the fact that they lack the experience, and knowledge of an adult. (Some kids are prodigies yes, but I still think they have the benefit of ignorance). In a fantasy world. I would regress to my childhood self, body and mind, and stay young forever. 

On the other hand, if I found myself suddenly with a more limited brain capacity than I do now, and needed to be looked after in even the simplest things in life. I do not think I would enjoy it though, I already have a disability (anxiety, autism) and at some stages when I am not able to fulfil my responsibilities as an adult. I feel like I am being a burden to those who need to help me.

I have no problems with people that require more intensive care, I just do not wish to fantasise being disabled in places where I am already able 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

It's a difficult question, but my answer would likely be No. The way I see it, there can be really smart babies, kids, etc. Like someone else said, it's all about a lack of knowledge/experience, but once they get that knowledge, they can grasp it and make amazing things with it. Intelligence is a factor of both your genetic makeup (brain) and your experience/what you've learned. And, learning isn't just being in a school or reading books. 

I to this day have no idea what my IQ is as it was likely tested as a kid and I don't recall ever being told. But, I know I'm very smart and have a good memory. Not knowing my IQ has been a benefit for me, I think, because I'm not obsessed with what the number is or could be. It is of my opinion that you can still be a baby or a toddler or 'kid' while still being smart and/or retaining your IQ. I also think any 'untraining' we do to try to regress is done with use of our intelligence, learning, and experience, and we can even learn ways to regress ourselves that are beneficial to our end goal, if we so desire.

I think it's perfectly fine to desire to be cared for again. Many people maybe grew up without that level of care or love and desire it again. But, that can still happen, and we don't inherently need to just give up and try to become a vegetable. I do think it's good to dabble in the childhlike wonder and curiosity. It's far too stressful, uptight and chaotic in adult life at times and it's good to just... push those issues aside and try to enjoy life. 

When it comes to a desire for full incontinence, I would say that's the extreme part of the attachment disorder/BID. But, in my case, I don't -really- have a desire for complete incontinence, just to be able to relax and calm myself by learning to relax and calm myself while wearing the diaper, which includes relaxing to use it. Outside of the diaper, I'd rather not. This could change down the line, I'm not denying that. I would say, however, that the desire to relax does include relaxing to use the diaper.

Thanks for bringing the topic back. It is a very tough subject. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, newpad101 said:

The way I see it, there can be really smart babies, kids, etc. Like someone else said, it's all about a lack of knowledge/experience, but once they get that knowledge, they can grasp it and make amazing things with it. Intelligence is a factor of both your genetic makeup (brain) and your experience/what you've learned. And, learning isn't just being in a school or reading books.

I agree.  The assumption that infants somehow have a low IQ I believe to be incorrect but I suspect the apparency of that assumption is an unintentional outcome of the OP’s word choices rather than their intent.  I THINK what the OP was trying to express was a desire to abdicate responsibility, agency and insight thereby achieving some kind of emulation of an infantile state.

17 hours ago, SoggyFroggy said:

Apologies for necroposting, I just found this topic kinda interesting.

My first response was somewhat less-than-coherent and you’re “necroing” of the thread (it’s not that old so I don’t think you really did do that) gives me the opportunity to express a more nuanced reply.

I believe there is a kind of “Grandfather Paradox” inherent to this sort of objective.

The DESIRE to renounce responsibility/agency/insight has as its foundation, responsibility, agency and insight.  Achieving this outcome would therefore effective remove both the desire for it and the appreciation of it.

The risk of this is that one might find themselves sitting on a floor wailing like a banshee because their bum hurts and they don’t know why (nappy rash sucks) and they loathe the mashed banana that some ineffably-motivated adult is continually attempting to spoon-feed them.

The consideration of the comparative simplicity of their dilemmas as compared to their former state simply wouldn’t scratch at the fresh devastating miseries life would be flinging at them ?