LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas disasters

Firefly 35

Holiday disasters you expect this year  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What holiday disasters to you expect to happen this year?

• Go to cut down a Christmas tree and forget to bring a saw
    • Invite your irritating relatives over for the holidays that make everyone unhappy
    • Attach 25,000 holiday lights to your residence with a staple gun
    • Plug 25,000 holiday lights into one outlet and forget that the light switch next to it has to be on for it to work
    • Get stuck in the attic
    • Have your family go christmas shopping and leave you behind
    • Recieve a cat and a jello mold as christmas gifts
    • Accidentally burn down your family's chrstmas tree by lighting a match too close to it
    • Obtain a replacement tree that contains a live squirrel
    • Allow your embarrasing cousin's dog to chase the squirrel through the house and break all your fragile items
    • While hanging holiday lights, accidentally fall off the roof and accidentally destroy your neighbor's stereo with a flying icicle
    • Apply proprietary lubricant to the bottom of a sled that proplels you down a mountain, across a busy road and crash into a Wal-Mart dumpster

If anyone here hasn't seen the movie Christmas Vacation, you should watch it, it's hilarious.  If you expect to have any of the same disasters from the movie to happen to you this year, specify in the poll above

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/1/2022 at 5:09 PM, Firefly 35 said:

If anyone here hasn't seen the movie Christmas Vacation, you should watch it, it's hilarious.  If you expect to have any of the same disasters from the movie to happen to you this year, specify in the poll above

A couple of years back I went to a neighborhood ugly sweater party in a short white terry bathrobe, a hat with ear flaps, black socks and shoes carrying a.beer and a cigar and a piece of shopvac hose...   the hostess for the party immediately recognized me as cousin Eddie... THE SHITTER'S FULL!

• Haha 1

I almost checked this one until I finished reading it:  Apply proprietary lubricant to the bottom ....  of a sled that propels you down a mountain, across a busy road and crash into a Wal-Mart dumpster

• Haha 1