LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Banker 2023 Badge available

DailyDi

Show your support for our community with this special user badge available for a one-time donation of $20. Does not auto-renew. Gives you the expanded storage space for messages and uploads that comes with being a Baby Banker.

• Like 1

Why not have a tiered system where you get different images for different amounts culmination in one situation that is a continuing right to publish your own image of that size for the highest tier, maybe $40 or $50?. I could, for  myself, create an anigif which would display different aspects of me. In fact, I have one that is a square anigif (if anyone wants an anigif maker. Get unFREEze, I have it. It is also in FairyWand

26 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

Got Mine ;)

Brian

4 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Got mine

Thanks guys!

24 minutes ago, froggy said:

Mikey, I just sent 50.01, via credit card.  remember my 2023 babybanker.  Thanks froggy

You got it, thanks froggy!

• Thanks 1
On 11/9/2022 at 11:41 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Why not have a tiered system where you get different images for different amounts culmination in one situation that is a continuing right to publish your own image of that size for the highest tier, maybe $40 or $50?. I could, for  myself, create an anigif which would display different aspects of me. In fact, I have one that is a square anigif (if anyone wants an anigif maker. Get unFREEze, I have it. It is also in FairyWand

@Little BabyDoll Christine

a tiered system would be a good idea: however there are a lot of us here me included, who will put some money into the pot whenever possible, and not only that, but I always purchase the corresponding baby banker designation every year. Also: the reason why you would buy the designation would be to help Mikey, and he gives us extra space on the server for the donation of the $20 that it cost for the designation. I have no problem purchasing such a designation,and I do understand that Mikey had to raise his costs at least $25 , and from what he says the cost of services that he pays for has not been raised since 2010 .

I'm not sure what kind of tier we're talking here, but I figure as long as every once in a while, when I can afford it, I put in a little bit to the pot, I do my part to help the community as well: I'm not sure if charging fees on a monthly basis is a good idea, but an occasional donation to the pot is exactly why I do it: since I am a user of the service as well as anyone else, I feel that when I can I want to be able to give back to community who has given me so much in the last three years. We will have to see what Mikey determines will be the next step, and as long as I can do so, I will continue to donate when I have the available funds.

Brian

I throw in somce coin now and then but I do not get the current design as the one I have, though older, fits me to a T(iara). For me the high-end perk of a DIY avatar is that it can be espressive of me: And you know what an adorable little Narcissi...erm...Blonde I am. You notice you do not see me at  the Story and Art forum.  Why should I settle for reading and looking at the story when I can BE the story? An avatar that presents images of different sides of me makes it all about me. Who in her right mind would not want that and be willing to pay for it? Look at what persons go through to have pictures on their diapers that do nothing for the diaper as a diaper: And these are BOYS

My eye is coming along nicely. If it keeps improving at this rate and holds, I will have the best eyesight since I joined those many, long years ago

• Like 2
1 hour ago, vvp39 said:

"My eye is coming along nicely. If it keeps improving at this rate and holds, I will have the best eyesight since I joined those many, long years ago"

Glad to hear that!

Well, it has still been less than two weeks of maybe a month long process so I am not going to start flouncing my skirts  yet,. But things are looking very, VERY good

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Well, it has still been less than two weeks of maybe a month long process so I am not going to start flouncing my skirts  yet,. But things are looking very, VERY good

Glad to hear it!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 7:44 AM, DailyDi said:

Show your support for our community with this special user badge available for a one-time donation of $20. Does not auto-renew. Gives you the expanded storage space for messages and uploads that comes with being a Baby Banker.

@DailyDi:  Your note implies it is available in the "store".  The link in your message works, but the link from the "Subscriptions" page is still an earlier year or something else.