LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

And you thought diapers were expensive

Silly normies with more money than sense. (okay some of those fancy-schmancy toilets are impressive...but still...) the normies have no idea what they're missing!  If I had piles of money like that, I wouldn't waste it on a fancy toilet. I'd wisely spend it on a fancy nursery and stock piles of premium diapers. and my own private chuck e. cheese for throwing abdl parties! ?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Silly normies with more money than sense. (okay some of those fancy-schmancy toilets are impressive...but still...) the normies have no idea what they're missing!  If I had piles of money like that, I wouldn't waste it on a fancy toilet. I'd wisely spend it on a fancy nursery and stock piles of premium diapers. and my own private chuck e. cheese for throwing abdl parties! ?

@Cute_Kitten

I would agree! The problem is is that I would never probably ever see enough money to be able to do what you are describing, but it would be nice to be able to have one place that you could call your own, that you owned, that nobody could take away from you, and nobody could Jack up the price of this or Jack up the price of that simply because of inflation or any other economic thing that makes it harder for people to live.

I don't think I would spend a whole bunch of money on my toilet: in my case I think I'd spend the money on my bathroom, because I would need handicap accessible bathroom wherever I am, and there's no reason if I had the money why I shouldn't be able to go out and hire somebody to make my bathroom the best that it can be, and the most comfortable it can be. This does not necessarily mean that I wouldn't throw extra money into my shower, so that I could have a steam shower or a way to be able to enjoy taking a shower, because that's one of the things that I enjoy doing every day. I also wouldn't mind having a jacuzzi, but I would have to have a jacuzzi that I could get in and out of quite easily, because of my disability, and the easiest way to do that is to make sure I'm not having to climb into a tub that's bigger than I am, and be able to get out of it quite easily.

I remember many times when I was in school, that there was always something going on on a Friday night! Whether it be somebody that decides they're gonna have a couple of beers, and they're going to enjoy playing super Nintendo or Nintendo, or if it's something where somebody wants to watch a movie in surround sound, those were the days. You were young, we were silly, we were stupid in some cases, but we're able to be kids and enjoy some of the joys that we had, even if we're older and had responsibilities to take care of. I miss those nights some nights, because there are people that are respected, people that would take care of me, people that understood what it was like to have to be one of the few who didn't leave his dorm room, or didn't sometimes take the time that he needed to relax and unwind.I remember a couple of times when we would be watching Christmas movies, there would be nothing else I'd have to do at all, because I'd have all of my finals taken care of, and I was waiting for Friday : then I could go home and enjoy Christmas with my family : that night somebody laced a two liter of coke with vodka, and they were trying to get me wasted , but I don't think they were trying to get me totally bombed: they just wanted me to feel the buzz . When I found out what they were doing, I basically told them that I needed to be sober in the morning, because my mom was going to come pick me up, and I didn't want to have to explain why I was dealing with whiskey or dealing with vodka or whatever it is that people were drinking , because mom wouldn't understand : I also didn't want to be totally bombed because if I was that drunk I wouldn't be able to function at all.

sometimes I wish that I had the money to be able to do anything I wanted: I'd be able to go to Florida, I'd be able to go to the Bahamas, I'd be able to go to Colorado or to a ski vacation in the mountains, or to be able to go to some place where we could enjoy each other's company without too much difficulty. The most fun that I ever had was when we used to go to Vermont university, which was then named Lyndon State College in lyndonville Vt. They used to have something called the Paralympic wheelchair games: and somebody set this up so that each person could actually play games and enjoy our athletic events, and win prizes as well as metals. It was interesting because we would be able to play games and the best player would win, and I played checkers a couple times, and I played some cards sometimes, and I really enjoyed that weekend: we were able to enjoy each other's company, and be able to talk about almost anything, and then enjoy a halfway decent supper, and a really really nice breakfast, done by the Linden State College cafeteria staff.

So yes: if it were me, I'd be spending money on making sure that I had everything I needed, and make sure that I was comfortable: someone once told me spending money on something very expensive can sometimes backfire, because it would be more expensive to replace it then to repair it, and sometimes it's more expensive to repair it than it is to replace it. Sometimes people who have the greatest gadgets in the world, are not the happiest people in the world, because they have all of the worries and all of the problems that go along with having large houses, large bills, and not be able to pay them or worry about foreclosure anything else. In my mind, the best way to make sure I have what I need is to make sure that I have what I need, in sufficient quantity and quality, so that I can live my life to the fullest, and if I need something then hopefully I'd be able to get it, and I'd be able to enjoy my life!

Yes, sometimes I feel jealous sometimes, but the one thing that I learned from my grandfather, bless his soul was that in order for you to get something in life, you have to work for it, and you have to earn it. My grandparents were very generous on both sides, and when they had it to give, and they wanted to give it, they would give it to us. My grandfather always taught me that it might take me a lot longer to do something simple that somebody else takes for granted, and it might take me longer to understand something that somebody else in my class may be able to pick up very easily, but that does not necessarily mean that I won't succeed. It just means that I will have to try extra hard to be able to get to the same level as some of my friends that find it easy to do.

And you know: my grandparents were right, my parents were right, and people that I respect were also right! One of the things I always try to do is to instill in people that I know of the idea that in order for you to be able to get somewhere in life, you have to work for it. Sometimes you're lucky enough to be able to be given the golden apple, or be given a piece of the prize, but you have to work for anything that you want to have, because you have to be able to understand that no one just gets given everything, and if someone did that, your life would be boring, and non eventful: I like the idea that if I work hard enough, eventually someone will recognize your efforts, and then you will get the spoils. In my case, my grandparents instilled in me that I have to work hard, and in my case I have to work extra hard, to get somewhere in life, but once I get there, they told me that I can enjoy every single privilege an accolade that is attached to that goal. They gave me a reason, they gave me a purpose, and they set me on the goal to say that I can do anything I damn well please, it just means that I have to work extra hard to get there, but they always told me I would get there. They didn't tell me that life was going to be easy, and they told me that there are going to be times when things are going to be very very hard: when I look at certain people that work really hard, I understand that the reason why they have what they have is because of the hard work they put in, or because of the way they were raised, and sometimes the richest people in the world are the biggest snobs in the world, and they live in their own little worlds, just like Donald Trump does. Donald doesn't think that he has to deal with the same things we do, and he doesn't think that the laws apply to him, but he is an individual just like everybody else, and he will have to pay the piper eventually!

I will always try to instill in my nieces my nephews and my younger family members the fact that they need to work hard to be able to get to that golden apple. The only way that makes me feel good about myself is to know that I have given my best! This does not necessarily mean that every single time that I work really hard that I'm going to get to that golden apple, because somebody may put a banana peel in my way and I might end up veering out of control and crashing, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you should never try twice: I had people telling me from the beginning that they didn't think I would succeed, or telling me that I shouldn't push myself so hard, because I have a disability! That is a bunch of BS and I don't mean my two initials: the one thing that I was always taught is that everybody has the same shot, and if given the proper assistance and support systems, you can succeed. I have my associates and my bachelors, and I worked my **** off for those, and no one in their right mind is going to take those accolades away from me, and they're not going to make me feel bad because I had a few bumps in the road. I've even have a friend who went to regular school, high school, college, got his associates got his bachelors got his masters and now he has a PhD and he has a disability, and he worked his **** off to get that PhD! When I hear of people being able to obtain that type of degree, that is one of the hardest degrees that you can ever attain, and it's not something that you get to do very often, it takes a lot of work and a lot of sleepless nights and a lot of worry and everything else, but once you get to the top of the mountain, it feels really good to be able to say I've did it it's mine, and no one will take it from me! I've even had people tell me that I shouldn't have gone to college! Well they can take that and stuff it you nowhere! If I hadn't gone to college, I would not have the skills nor the business sense that I have today, and I wouldn't have the ability to deal with many situations that hit me in the head everyday! I am very proud of the person that I am, and I won't ever let anyone take those accolades from me or make me feel any less of an individual because I worked for what I have, and I deserve what I have: I also had to deal with a lot of problems in my life, and sometimes I had to deal with the problems themselves, which knock me back a few degrees or knock me back a few feet, but I'm still here! If there's one thing that I've learned it is not to give up, give up is not in my vocabulary banks, and the only time I ever gave up was when it was obvious that I couldn't do it alone, and I needed the help of a very very very skilled professionals, ones that saved my life 20 years ago when I needed them

being rich is something that you can be striving for, but sometimes being rich gives you more worries and more problems that you have to deal with. I'd rather be in a position where I am well taken care of, I have good friends around me, they love me like a brother or a sister would, and they take care of me. They also let me know when I do something wrong, or they tell me things that I might not like, but I need to hear! I never had sisters for example, I have brothers, and they love me very much, and they help me with a lot of things. We're not perfect, but I would rather have the life I have now, then to have a life that I didn't have control over, because there are a lot of things in life that you just have to learn on the fly, and you have to take a big bite of the poop sandwich, sometimes, but when you make the right decisions or something just falls in correctly, it feels real good! You feel like you're on cloud 9 and you made the best decision that you can!This is one of the feelings that I had a few weeks ago for example: we have made a total of almost $1000 in two weekends:  it is very hard to be able to make money like this in times when we have an inflation going up so much, but it makes me feel good that I am able to help my church and make them the money that they need to be able to function . All of us work very hard as a team to be able to do that, because not one person alone can do this job. I can't pay my own bills, so I have to ask for money, I can't do certain things so I have to ask for assistance, but that doesn't mean that it is a bad thing: I love my job because I'm able to help so many people, and because the church people at Trinity feel like family to me , and I will never ever forget the last weekend, when I was so worried that we'd never be able to open my office safe, and we had four people working on this thing, and they got into it, but they had to destroy it to get there. I learned a valuable lesson that weekend, and that is nothing is impossible anything is possible

so I'd rather have the life that makes me feel like I mean something and that I worked hard for. That doesn't necessarily mean that I don't like help or that I would reject it: my grandparents taught me along with my parents that you don't get something for nothing, and if you do you are darn lucky: I am lucky to be the person I am today, and I am lucky to be as healthy as I am, and I will try to continue to do that. If I can continue to do that, it means more to me than all of the money in the world. You can have all the money in the world, and you can spend it on all of these devices and all of these things that make it easier for you to function, but the most important thing in your life should be your own happiness, and the way you deal with situations. If you're not happy with your life, then it doesn't matter how much you have in stock, money, how many cars you have, or any material objects! When we finally leave this earth and meet our maker, we will leave that all behind and we won't ever need it again! As I said I want to live the life that makes it easiest for me, but in order for me to get to certain milestones I have to work hard, even if I'm in a chair, even if I wear diapers for example: anybody can do something, it just means that you have to find out what you're good at, and then take advantage of those skills to make sure you are in a better position. People used to tell me that there's no way I'm going to be able to have a job, because nobody would hire me: I bet you money that I would be able to laugh in their face, because I have been hired for a couple of jobs or more, and I've had more fun doing those jobs, then sitting in vocational rehabilitation offices for 5:10 or 15 years, trying to get work from the time I was 21. In my case, I'm glad I got what I have, and I'm glad that I'm doing what makes me happy. Because that is the most important thing money is secondary. Your family and your friends that you trust and love are the most important things in your life, because sometimes you may have to hear something that you don't want to hear, and sometimes those friends have to bring you around and make you face reality: the reality is that we're not gonna be here forever, and the best thing that you can do for your life is do the best that you can for yourself enjoy what you have, and live life to the fullest enjoying it from the time you get up in the morning to the time you go to bed at night. This is because eventually you won't be able to get up again, and The thing is if you can say that your life means something, because of what you've been able to do or what you've been able to impart or be able to say to someone, then at least your life has meaning. I know that mine has meaning, and even sometimes people may think there's does not: to me I have done the things that I want to do in my life, and I've helped a lot of people understand what it is like to be in my position. My main concern is that I'm able to live the longest life possible, with the most support I can get, because eventually my parents won't be here, and I want to be able to live the best life possible. I know that I have done that, because even with all the mistakes I've made in life, I've learned a lot of things about those mistakes, and how people are in the world. I'd rather have the life that I have now, the one I'm living, and have all the friends that I have now, rather than to have a ton of money and not know what to do with it all period of course money would help you, and it would help me too, but the most money you can get would only mean that you would end up having to pay taxes out knows, and you would be in the highest possible tax bracket: of course I'd love to be able to have that flashy car, or that really nice house, but I can't drive, and I don't think anybody would be able to afford the house payment once I pay the bill there to build the house.

So I'm thankful for what I have now and the people that are around me: because I probably won't have all those people around me indefinitely. We all age and we all get old, but The thing is if we don't feel old then we're not old, and if we feel like we're 30, we're 30 years old, sometimes we feel like we're 70, even though we're half that age. Even some of us may feel like we're five years old in our little space, but we're a lot older. The beauty of being an adult baby or an adult kid is that you can slide into little space by using your triggers, and for a while at least you won't have to worry about the things that everybody else does: eventually I don't know what will happen, but I still hope that I can live a long active happy life, even if I have to spend it in a wheelchair, I want to live a long life, and I try my best: my parents taught me very well and they taught me that nothing is impossible if you try, and sometimes even when you try it may not be something you can do, but they told me not to worry about the things that I can't control or things that I can't do, and ever since I have been a member here, I have taken that to heart, and I'm not worried at all about what people do say think or believe especially if they are different from my beliefs, and they are my parents for example, who may disagree with my choices. I love my parents to the moon and back, and I'd always do the very best I can for them, but I have to live the life that I think is appropriate. And the best life I can live for them and for myself is one where I can provide service, provide solace, or provide support for people who need it when they need it most. We all need to love one another, and we all need to go back to the basics, because the world is not going to be the same as it always has been, and I wish sometimes we could go back 30 to 40 years, but remember where we are now and where we would go in the future. We would be able to see what it is like to be able to live those days nights and weekends, and we'd be able to see the types of things that were a problem in the 70s the 80s the 90s and beyond. When I was a kid, there were problems with the gas crisis, Watergate, and all of the things that happened like Vietnam, Korea and all of the wars. There were things that I didn't have to worry about because I was a kid, but the political structure in this world has changed drastically, and instead of having people that we can trust, we have people who lie to us and try to make their stories a lot better by embellishing them. If they were able to be held accountable for what they do what to say and what they believe, and be able to know that they are serving us, there would be a lot better for the world. I want to be able to leave a world for those that follow me in the best possible condition I can, and being the best type of guy I can people can take my beliefs and my systems and be able to remember the type of person I was.

Again sorry about the length, when I get passionate about something, as usual, a sometimes end up posting long ones: but this one is special because money isn't everything, love family and all of these other things are more important. Helping people is important, because when you die you weren't going to be able to take your money or your possessions with you. You'll have other things to worry about!

Brian

• Like 1
On 11/5/2022 at 7:37 AM, Dubious said:

I'd rather spend the money on a furnace.

I hate our weather so much I've put almost $17,000 into the heating/cooling systems at my house.