LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infernum Infantem - Epilogue (4/23/23)

28 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Guessing Grim is a werewolf and the pale girl is a vampire?

Those two seem obvious. What about the "perfectly perfect" girly girl? Angel? Fairy?

16 hours ago, kerry said:

omehow I think that Grim and not Nia will be the prey here...

Seconding XD

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Seconding XD

Do you think the glamor drops before or after she kicks his ass?

My bet is during. 

So finally after too long i could catch up and you need to tell how to summon Nia or at least another cute demon like her, you must have connections :P

There is one question I have what is with the rest of the cult?

The thing is it is to peaceful for our little devil of a writer and if I had to guess something bad will happen sooner than later. First clue we have not heard anything from the angry guy so far. He probably easily could tell hell about Nia and make his own deal or something along this lines. Secondly they were told that even humans are being helped in sanctuary. Next clue hell is too quiet for my taste. And of course it is still a our Princess writing and that would be too easy :D

On 3/8/2023 at 10:53 PM, kerry said:

Somehow I think that Grim and not Nia will be the prey here...

Battle of the brats... who will win? ?

On 3/9/2023 at 1:36 AM, TerranV said:

Guessing Grim is a werewolf and the pale girl is a vampire?

Was it that obvious? ?

On 3/9/2023 at 2:07 AM, DAQ said:

Those two seem obvious. What about the "perfectly perfect" girly girl? Angel? Fairy?

On 3/9/2023 at 2:27 AM, TerranV said:

Shapeshifting eldritch horror.

At least I hope so.

All good guesses! You'll find out soon!

On 3/9/2023 at 3:01 PM, YourFNF said:

Seconding XD

Nia would be proud to know people think she's the scarier one.

On 3/9/2023 at 7:42 PM, DAQ said:

Do you think the glamor drops before or after she kicks his ass?

My bet is during. 

Guess we'll find out soon! ?

1 hour ago, Kahlez said:

So finally after too long i could catch up and you need to tell how to summon Nia or at least another cute demon like her, you must have connections :P

There is one question I have what is with the rest of the cult?

The thing is it is to peaceful for our little devil of a writer and if I had to guess something bad will happen sooner than later. First clue we have not heard anything from the angry guy so far. He probably easily could tell hell about Nia and make his own deal or something along this lines. Secondly they were told that even humans are being helped in sanctuary. Next clue hell is too quiet for my taste. And of course it is still a our Princess writing and that would be too easy :D

Glad you could catch up! I hope you've enjoyed it so far!

As for how to summon a cute little demon... sorry. Nia was summoned by accident, and even then you'd probably have to sell your soul or something... If you do, make sure you check the fine print!

Me? Devil? I have no idea what you're talking about... ?

There are quite a few players, aren't there? The cult... Hell... this new group... all of which could cause problems for our lovely couple.

• Like 1

Chapter 29: New Friends

-Victoria-

Infernum Infantem – LittleFallenPrincess

I watched the way this younger guy looked at Nia, with menace in his eyes.

And so I gripped Nia’s hand tightly underneath the booth table, ready to protect her at a moment's notice. Not that she needed protecting, I just know that she likes when I do protect her. She returned the squeeze and nudged closer to me.

“So… newbies eh?” The guy said, walking over with the two girls in tow. The redhead girl sat in the booth first, scooting around so she was closest to me. Then the pale girl sat opposite me. Then the hairy guy sat opposite Nia.

Thankfully I was a buffer between them and Nia, because I could see how visibly uncomfortable she was as the guy stared at her.

“So… new to everything? Wait… are you both… human?” The guy asked. “Aww, look at Big Bad Bea letting in a couple of normie humans… maybe you’re a little breakfast snack for us…” He snarled, grinning at the both of us.

Sitting up and slamming his hands down on the table, he snarled at us audibly before licking his lips, his face contorting and shifting as it became more… wolflike… 

‘Wait… shit… is he an actual werewolf?’

His sharp teeth grew larger, as did the front of his face as it elongated into a canine-like snout. The hair on his head grew longer, and hair sprouted from the rest of his face as he quickly shifted from a scruffy-looking young man into a large wolf-like beastman.

He grinned, making me quiver in fear and clutch Nia’s hand.

‘What… what did we get ourselves into…’

There was an awkward pause. He was clearly waiting for us to react.

“Or… or maybe you’re my breakfast…” Nia giggled, sounding really creepy. Like those fucked up little girls in horror movies who stand at the ends of corridors and giggle. She even creeped me out, and I love horror movies!

The guy’s face twisted from the cocky wolf grin into something resembling confusion.

Nia shot forward, doing the exact thing he did, sitting up and slamming her hands on the table as her glamour faded and her scarlet skin returned, her horns appeared and her tail stood on end, like a cat ready to attack.

She snarled with her own sharp teeth, her eyes glowed, and she stared at the wolf man, who had gone from cocky… to confused… and now to pure fear.

“SHIT!” He cried out, jumping back in his seat, his werewolf visage disappearing as he quickly returned to the scruffy boy we initially met.

“Nia… be nice, we’re the new ones…” I laughed.

“I told you Grim… be careful with that one… She’s even more of a brat than you are…” Bea said, walking over to the booth with a tray full of drinks. “Anyway, here. Tea for Abby.”

She handed a cup of steaming tea to the redhead girl who dressed and acted much more like me than her two friends. At least now I could put a name to a face.

“Beer for Grim.”

She handed the pint to the scruffy boy.

“Grim?” I asked.

“Short for Grimfang.” Bea replied. “A juice for Nia… and a coffee for Victoria.”

Nia looked up at Bea, clearly frustrated as she sat back and snuggled up against me.

“Why do I get juice and they get adult drinks?” She whined.

“Because you’re the baby of the group.” Beatrice replied.

“But aren’t they all babies?” She pointed at the other three across the table from us.

“I’m more… toddler age…” Abby replied, taking a sip of her drink. “But I think she means because you’re the newest little. I assume you’re the little and Victoria here is the dominant?”

“You’re a clever girl…” I replied, making her blush. She seemed really embarrassed at being called that… It was adorable.

“And a bloody mary mixed with an energy drink for Lucy.” Bea said, handing the pale girl with the large scarf wrapped around her face a tall, red drink with a straw in it, before walking off to the bar again.

Lucy quickly went to town on her drink, draining it all in a matter of seconds. I swear if she hadn’t used the straw, it would have gone down quicker than Nia’s brattiness after a spanking.

“Ahhhh….” She exhaled, sighing happily after finishing her drink, placing it on the table. “Thanks Bea. And sorry, I needed that. Hi, I’m Lucy!”

Lucy had gone from this shy, reclusive little goblin in multiple layers of clothing to this peppy little angel in no time flat.

“It’s nice to meet you, Lucy. And you two too…” I replied. “I’m Victoria, and this is Nia.”

“So… you’re an actual demon? Lucy asked Nia excitedly.

“Umm… yeah…” Nia replied, taking a sip of her juice.

This pale girl couldn’t keep her eyes off Nia, she was fascinated by my girlfriend. She kept looking at every part of her body, from her tail to her horns to her red skin, examining every part of her.

“I’ve heard about your kind… but never seen one of you. Heard you lot were great at parties.”

“I… I suppose. I’m a bit of a loner in Hell though…” Nia replied, sounding a bit sad with her words.

“So Hell actually exists?”

“Yeah…?”

“Umm… can I ask a question?” Lucy asked, sitting forward.

“Sure!” Nia sounded a lot friendlier now, she was loving the attention she was getting from this new girl.

“What happens to us monsters?”

“Luce… stop using that term…” Abby scolded her.

“You don’t end up in Hell. I… don’t know where we go if we die though…” Nia answered.

“No necro talk!” Grim interrupted, staring daggers at Lucy. “You get like this with anyone undead or with anyone who has anything to do with Death.”

“It’s not my fault… you two are so… beastly. I like to talk about relatable things with people in my line of existence.” Lucy gave him this cute little smirk before looking back at Nia and I.

“So wait… what are you all?” I asked, awkwardly. “Or is that rude? Sorry, I’m a relatively ignorant human. I’ve known about Witchcraft for most of my life, but I’m no Witch. And I’ve read books about many of your kind… but this is the first time, aside from with Nia, meeting other… supernatural beings.”

“It’s okay! I’m a werewolf, but that was probably obvious. Abby here is a kitsune. And Lucy here is a member of the undead…”

“I’m not! I’m a vampire! Stupid puppy…” Lucy stuck her tongue out at the wolf-boy.

Grim then grinned back at the small pale girl. It was like they were siblings… it was actually kind of cute.

“Oh… wait… so that drink…?” Nia pointed at the empty glass on the table.

“I don’t sleep much, so I need energy drinks to keep going. Oh… you mean the rest of it? Yeah… it’s not a usual Bloody Mary… it’s a bit more… literal.” Lucy rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

“Ah…”

“So you’re a demon? What’s that like?” Grim asked Nia, sounding much friendlier now he wasn’t acting like such a brat.

“It’s okay. I have my own department in Hell. Well… I did. Then Vic summoned me and I decided to stay here on Earth.”

“And you’re a little too? I’ve heard about demons in kink circles, but they’re usually into the more hardcore stuff. And usually dominant too… so to see a demon who is a little… that’s a bit… unusual…

Nia blushed and clutched my arm, hiding her face.

“Yep… she’s a little…” Abby laughed and turned to me. “So you’re her Mummy, right?”

“Me? Yeah. Though that, and her little…ness… is a relatively new revelation. We were trying to find a way for her to feed…” I replied.

“Why would that be hard?” Grim asked, confused.

“Because I’m a succubus…” Nia spoke up.

“Wait, really? That’s so cool! So you like… have sex and feed on sexual energies?”

“Yeah…”

“I heard sex with succubi like you is incredible…”

“Problem is… it alerts Hell whenever I do it. Something about power spikes being noticeable when we do it that way.”

“So how do you feed if you can’t do it normally?” Lucy asked.

“We found out she can feed from me when she regresses.” I answered.

“Wait, really?” Abby nearly spat out her tea.

“Really. That’s when Beatrice told us about all this… lifestyle. We tried it and… it just felt right. For both of us. What about you three? Do you have Mummies? Or Daddies? Or… whatever?” I asked.

“I have a Mummy and a Daddy. But I’m not in a relationship with them. It’s purely for my little side. I assume… you two are?” Abby answered first.

Nia nodded happily, and I followed suit.

“I have a Daddy. He’s also my boyfriend.” Grim replied.

We both smiled at him and then turned our attention to the only one who hadn’t answered yet. The girl who looked really nervous all of a sudden.

“I… umm…”

“You don’t have to tell us, sorry for prying.” I apologised, expecting to move on. But I was surprised when she interrupted me.

“No… it’s okay. I’ve been single for a long time. It’s hard to meet people when you’re scared of leaving the house.”

“Oh, due to sunlight?”

“Oh that? No. It doesn’t kill vampires, it just hurts like Hell. No… I… umm…”

“What Lucy is trying to say is that she’s a bit of a recluse.” Grim butted in.

“GRIM!” Lucy yelled.

“What? You are. You rarely leave your room, you’re always on your computer, you never spend time with us outside of this munch and the little events here. I’ve been trying to get you out and doing more with us… but you just hide away. We only ever see you when food is being served, then you’re back in your room.”

“I… it’s scary… I…” She looked… anxious.

“It’s okay Lucy, I understand. I kinda hid away from the world for a long time.” I spoke up, trying to put the poor girl at ease.

“Not as long as she has… she’s over a hundred years old… even though she looks barely out of nappies…” Grim teased her.

“Hey! I look at least twenty. More like twenty five!” Lucy growled at Grim in response.

“Well I’m sixty-ish now… though I didn’t hide myself away my whole life.” I smiled towards Lucy, who smiled weakly back at me.

“Wait… you are?” Grim asked, surprised. “But you’re human!”

I pulled my amulet out from under my top and showed them.

“This granted me long life. It also means this little madam doesn’t drain me dry when she feeds…”

“Ah, that would explain it… magical amulet.” Abby said. 

She was clearly the smartest of the group. Grim… was the opposite.

“So yes, Lucy, I understand. But I also know it won’t always be this way. And well done for getting out today! Even baby steps, pardon the pun, are to be celebrated.”

She blushed and smiled, before nodding at me.

“I… I am talking to someone though…” She mumbled.

“Wait… you are?” Grim asked. He clearly had no idea about her personal life, even though they’re housemates… I assume? By the way they’re talking they must share a house, at least those two anyway, I wasn’t sure about Abby and her situation yet.

“Yeah. I met her online.”

“Oh damn… look at you! Good job. Bagged yourself a Mummy?” Grim nudged Lucy.

“Not yet. It's still early stages yet. And… umm…”

“And what?”

“She’s… human…”

“Don’t tell me you’re on those human dating sites?” Grim whined.

Lucy looked like she was about to tear up. “I can’t help it! Who would want to date me?” She snapped back at him.

“No!” I yelled, a bit louder than I was aiming for. “Sorry, but no, no thinking like that. I know we’ve only just met, but you’re a lovely young girl. Any Mummy would be lucky to have you. And I’m sure this woman you’ve found is lovely.”

“T… thanks. You know you’re pretty nice for a human yourself.” Lucy smiled up at me, her confidence showing a bit more.

“So you have a… computer?” Nia interrupted, changing the subject entirely.

“Of course she goes straight for the games…” I laughed.

“Wait, you like video games too?” Lucy asked, excitedly.

“Do I like them? I love them! They’re my main method of torture!” Nia looked just as excited as Lucy did right now.

“Wait… what?”

“Yeah, I torture all the gamer guys who are mean in online games. I beat them constantly until they’re begging me to stop. That’s my role in Hell.”

“Like… with a paddle or something?”

“No… in the games. I win, all the time. They can’t beat me.”

“OH! Well thank you for your service. I’m glad they get what they deserve in the afterlife. So what games are you into…?” Lucy asked Nia.

And as the two little supernatural nerds started talking to each other about games, about their favourite games and consoles and all that rubbish, I looked at Grim and Abby, who had both given up trying to keep up with the gaming conversation.

“So you’re not a gamer either?” Abby asked me.

“Nope. But I love that she loves it.” I responded.

“What are you into then?”

“The occult… umm… fast cars? Fashion? Shopping? I… don’t really have hobbies.”

It wasn’t like I could say ‘trying to end the world for most of my life’. Instant conversation killer.

“Shopping? I love shopping! What are your favourite shops to go to?” Abby perked up, just like Nia and Lucy had when they mentioned games.

And so me and Abby had a lovely little chat between the two of us.

I peeked over at Grim, who rolled his eyes and looked over at the bar.

“Another drink please, Bea? I’m gonna need it if I’m to put up with these ladies…”

=========================================================

One of my fave chapters :3

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Infernum Infantem every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Love that you’ve expanded Vic and Nia’s circle of friends! Can’t wait to see where it leads! Seems about time for Hell (or something equally dark) to poke its head up…

Chapter 30: Questions

-Nia-

An hour later…

“So… I know this ‘munch’ thing is supposed to be for catching up with normal stuff… but…” I said, picking a point in the conversation where everyone was quiet so that I could bring it up.

“You want to ask questions regarding this lifestyle.” Abby said, as if she could read my mind.

“Was it that obvious?”

“A bit. But yeah, go ahead. You’re new to all this and we’re happy to act as your guides.”

“So I guess my first question is… do you…”

“Do we wear nappies?” Again with the mind reading…

“Sounds like…”

“Like we’ve been asked this question a million times? Yeah. But don’t worry.” Grim said, laughing.

“So… Do you?” I asked.

“I wear on occasion. Lucy here wears as much as she can, usually the thickest and most babyish ones possible. Abby prefers pull ups… though we have dared her to wear some of Lucy’s on occasion.”

“I play an older toddler. I still enjoy pullups, but that’s about it.” Abby clarified.

“I… like to be as little as possible.” Lucy chimed in next.

“And I like to be a brat. If that means getting forced into them… even better.” Grim grinned.

“You like being forced into them?” I asked.

“Yeah. It’s a lot of fun.”

Lucy then took over. “Agreed. Being brought down from an adult to a baby in no time at all, against our will… perfect. Provided safe words and everything have been agreed upon and followed, of course.” 

Being… forced… into them? That certainly intrigued me. Maybe I’d have to increase the level of brattiness around Vic so I could force that interaction…

“And do you all have nurseries too?” I asked.

“You have a NURSERY?” Lucy asked, surprised and clearly jealous.

“You don’t?”

“I wish! Why do you think I come to Sanctuary? All the furniture and stuff in the other rooms is amazing, and despite my housemates knowing all about this… there’s no way I could fit or even afford a whole adult nursery!”

“Yeah, she’d love one. Me… sure they’re fun, but I see no reason to own one when I’m not often little. Plus like Lucy said… expensive.” Grim added.

“My bedroom at home isn’t a nursery, but it is very pastel and cutesy, with lots of stuffies and cute decorations. That’s about it. Nurseries don’t really appeal to me.” Abby replied.

“So why do you come to Sanctuary? Sorry, I still don’t even know what these ‘events’ are.” I asked.

“To make friends and hang out with people who I don’t get to see often. A chance to be little with others and have fun as the real me.” Grim answered first.

“Yeah, the nursery furniture is cool, but it’s the friends I made here that make this special.” Lucy chimed in.

“How long have you been coming here?”

“I’ve been coming here for about 5 years.” Abby answered first this time.

“10 for me. Ever since I was 20.” Grim replied.

“About 40 for me.” Lucy replied.

“FORTY?” I blurted out, not realising how loud I was.

“Yeah, I've been coming here ever since it first opened. Before this place existed I was a complete shut in. I never ever left my apartment, and I lived alone. This place was the only place I found I could open up and actually leave the apartment for. I made some wonderful friends, who helped bring me out of my shell slowly. I met Grim here, and a few other kinksters and they offered me a room in their house, so I took it. I’ve made a lot of progress, but I’m still quite a bit of a shut-in, so I’ve got a lot more progress to go.”

“Hey, you are so much better than you used to be, Luce. Be proud of that.” Grim said, in a weirdly supportive tone, which is so different to the joke-y, bratty tone he had had for most of the munch so far.

“Thanks. But yeah, I’ve been here since it started.”

“What about the owners? What are they like? I know one is Beatrice’s sister, but until recently I didn’t even know she had a sister. Or that littles existed.” I asked, following the line of questions in my mind whilst Vic just sat there, listening.

“They’re lovely. You’ll probably get to meet them at the next event. Shame they had to go out of town, they would love to meet you. Beth actually reminds me a lot of you, Victoria.” Lucy answered.

“Really?” Vic finally spoke up.

“Yeah. Very… Mummyish.”

“Thanks? I guess?” Victoria laughed.

Lucy just blushed and hid her face in her scarf.

“So what rooms are there here? I heard it’s a safe place to stay if you’re in need of it. But what else? What’s all this about nursery furniture and stuff?” I asked.

“Yeah they offer a place to crash, and they’ll help you if you’re in need of help. This part, the part we’re in now, is just a typical nightclub for all non-humans, and humans who are part of our world, like Bea.” Grim explained.

‘Yeah, I wondered if she’d be welcome… seeing as she’s mostly human. She has magic, but she’s still human… I think?’

“But yeah, the front is the vanilla area.” Abby clarified.

“Vanilla?” Vic asked.

“Not kinky. Just a typical nightclub for our kind.”

“Ah. Thanks for explaining. So what I was before this whole ‘little’ thing…”

“Vic… I wouldn’t call you vanilla. You’re a kinky bitch, you just didn’t know it at the time.” Beatrice said, walking over and sitting next to me on the other side from where Vic was.

I suddenly had two beautiful women either side of me and I could feel my whole body heat up and squirm.

“Really?” Vic responded in shock.

“Really. Anyway, this place is for the normal customers. Then there are a few big play rooms in the back. There’s a very small medical room, but that doesn’t get used often. The main two rooms are the dungeon and the nursery.”

“Medical room?”

“Don’t ask Vic. You can look it up later.” Bea laughed.

“Can we seeeee?” I used my whiniest voice possible.

“Not right now sweetie.” Vic shook her head.

“Why not?”

“She sounds just like Lucy! Such a whiny little baby!” Grim laughed, Abby joining in a second later.

Lucy and I both pouted at Grim at the exact same time, and when we realised what we just did, we started blushing and trying to hide our faces.

“I don’t want you to see it yet because I want your first time to be when you come here for the first event…” Vic explained.

“Hmph. Okay. Fine.” I pouted again.

“Is that it then? A nursery, a dungeon and a small medical room?”

“Yeah, the dungeon is adequate for most kinks, and then the nursery is for all the littles of varying ages.” Beatrice answered.

“Of varying ages? Abby, you said you’re more of an older toddler, right? Is that common?” Vic turned to Abby once again.

“There are generally more babies than toddlers. And a lot more toddlers in nappies than older toddlers in pull ups. There aren’t many littles like me, most are like Grim or Lucy.” She replied.

“So… what do you do for work and stuff?” I asked everyone, wanting to move it back to a normal conversation now that we had had more answers about this lifestyle. I could tell they get this a lot, so I didn’t want to overload them with the same questions they must have answered a billion times.

And so we chatted amongst ourselves for the next hour.

“Right. Time’s up. Time to go home!” Bea said after looking at her watch.

“Seriously? It’s over already? How does the time fly by whenever we do this?” Lucy said, taking her latest drink in hand and finishing it off.

“Well it was lovely meeting you all. And thank you so much for teaching us so much about all this.” Vic said on behalf of the both of us.

“So does that mean we have some new members to our little club at the next event?” Grim asked.

As he asked that, I saw Lucy perk up, her eyes practically shining at this point as she stared at us, waiting for our answer. She was clearly hoping we’d say yes.

“Assuming little Nia here wants to come, then we’d be happy to…”

“YES! PLEASE?” I blurted out, cutting her off.

“There’s your answer…” Beatrice laughed. “Right, well why don’t you quickly exchange phone numbers, then you can all bugger off home so we can get back and I can start cooking.”

Lucy quickly pulled her phone out and we all exchanged phone numbers. Well… they all did, I don’t have a number, so we gave them Vic’s. Abby left first, then Lucy and Grim left together, leaving Bea, Vic and I alone again.

“Right, give me two minutes to quickly shut everything off and we can get going.” Bea said, walking off towards the bar.

“I’ll get you a phone so you can text your friend.” Vic whispered to me.

“Really?” My face lit up as I stared up at this figure of beauty and compassion.

“Really. Can’t have you two having conversations all the time, hogging my phone. I’ll get one tomorrow for you, then you can text her from that. I saw how well you got on with Lucy, so I’m hoping you become good friends. Maybe you could even have a playdate…”

I lunged forward and pressed my face in her boobs.

My safe space.

“Umm… Bea…?” I asked, nervously.

“Yes sweetie?” She said, turning around in her seat as Vic started the car.

We had gotten in the car after everyone had left, me in the back like last time with the two ‘adults’ up front. Which still made me laugh, as I’m hundreds of years older than both of them combined, but I was apparently the ‘baby’. But still… It felt good.

After all the little talk… I was craving something. I had passed the opportunity on the way here… and thankfully after talking openly about it all afternoon, I felt a bit more confident about asking about it.

“I… umm… can you… umm… conjure stuff?” I asked, twiddling my thumbs nervously.

“Depends on what it is.”

“I… umm…”

My face must have been even more red as she smiled down at me.

“D’aww, I think I know what you want, sweetpea. Good job I thought to bring one with me…”

She reached into her bag and pulled something out.

Before I could look at what she had in her hands, she thrust forward and placed something in my open mouth. My eyes widened in shock. How had she known?

“I saw how much you loved it back at home. Figured you’d want it eventually. And hey, if you didn’t then it just sat in my bag for when you did. Was I right?”

I nodded and sucked the dummy in my mouth, a feeling of calm washing over me as Vic pulled out onto the road and headed home.

“Right, someone probably needs a change. Vic, why don’t you go change your baby whilst I start dinner?” Beatrice said as Vic turned the engine off. We had pulled up in front of the estate and I couldn’t wait to get back in.

“Hey! I’m dry!” I snapped back, trying to defend myself.

I heard a little murmur coming from the front seat, followed by a warm feeling.

But it wasn’t like they had turned the heating on in the car or anything. No… this wasn’t an all-over feeling of warmth. This was centralised. A specific spot.

…Between my legs.

“BEATRICE!” I yelled, spitting the dummy out of my mouth.

Now she needs a change…”

“You didn’t!” Vic laughed.

“Someone’s a soggy little monster…” Bea teased before quickly hopping out the car so I couldn’t retaliate.

“Come on then babygirl, let’s go get you changed. Don’t worry… I’ll make sure Beatrice makes you something super yummy for dessert for doing that to you.” Vic smiled at me, making my heart melt.

Honestly, she had me at babygirl. I didn’t care about dessert (Although fucking shoot me if I ever turn down dessert). I was already melting inside and feeling all squirmy and warm and soft as she talked down to me like I was 5.

“Yay!” I said, climbing out the back seat of the sports car, walking around and grabbing Vic’s hand, which was waiting for me to guide me into the estate.

“Umm… VIC?” I heard Bea call out from inside.

“Yes, Bea?” She replied.

“You may want to come in… quick…”

She let go of my hand, and suddenly I felt… lost. Like… I didn’t want to be apart from her…

I watched as she rushed into the house, clutching her purse, so I ran after her, trying my best to run as fast as I could with this swollen nappy between my legs.

Rushing into the house, I saw Vic first, standing there in the Grand Hall, looking up at something on the balcony. Beatrice stood off to the side looking at me.

And before I could go any further, Beatrice shook her head at me, as if saying ‘no’ about something. Then she nodded her head to the side and I figured she didn’t want me being seen, so I quickly hid behind a pillar, resting my back against the cold, hard stone.

“So… Victoria…” A sinister voice called out from the balcony above us.

“Thorne...” She replied, with all the disgust she could muster in her voice. “What are you all doing here?”

‘Thorne? Wait… where do I know that name?’

‘GREG! No wait… Steve? Fred? It was some generic name… began with a G I think. George? No… oh wait, Geoff!’

That’s where I remembered that name before. The cultist who renamed himself ‘Thorne EdgyMcDarkside’ or whatever it was. I still couldn’t help but laugh at their ridiculous names. Like… they legally changed it to these stupid edgy names… like who the Hell does that?

I'm so glad you all love the new additions! And as this is the first in my monster-verse series, maybe we'll see some of these faces again!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Infernum Infantem.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Oh my! 

I loved the munch conversations, but this ending...

It's not so much a cliffhanger as a sudden stop! Am I supposed to have a clue what is going on?

• Like 1

Chapter 31: Bargain

-Victoria-

“We came for the Hellspawn.”

I looked up at the rest of my fellow cultists, all stood around the edge of the balcony above me, wearing their ceremonial robes with their hoods up. Everyone was present and accounted for, even Raven.

“And what do you want with Nia?” I replied, trying to sound as confident as possible in front of these arseholes.

Nia? Are you actually on a first name basis with that disgusting creature?” Lucius scoffed.

I felt my blood boil at that comment. If they were closer they’d have had their arses knocked to the ground following a broken nose.

“Nevermind that. Give us the demon so that we may finish the job.” Geoff said.

“Finish the… wait, do you still intend to go through with the plan?” I asked.

“We do. And by your tone of voice, am I right in understanding that you don’t intend to proceed? Did… that beast… change your mind?” He asked.

“She did. And she’s worth a thousand of all of you. So if you intend to leave here with your heads attached to your bodies… watch your words carefully.”

I don’t know where these threats came from, I had no plan of attack, no idea how I would fight them all. I’m not the most physically strong. I’ve had basic defence training, but against all those? I’d be on the floor in seconds. Nia however…

“Just give us the demon and we will conduct the ceremony. No harm will befall you or your maid.”

Beatrice started giggling.

“What’s so funny, girl?” Carmine asked.

“Nothing… just funny that you think you have any power whatsoever.” She laughed.

“Quiet.” He replied, which just made Bea laughed more. “You think your magic can stop us?”

“Wait… how do they know that I’m a…” Bea looked really confused at this revelation. I never told them she was a Witch, so even I was surprised.

“Oh we’ve known for a while now. And we’ve come prepared with our own spell if you try to cast anything. One that binds the powers of a Witch…” Geoff threatened her.

Beatrice rolled her eyes, clearly pissed that suddenly she was powerless against them. She unclenched her fists and backed down.

“So… Victoria… like we said, hand over the stupid little demon, or I’ll be forced to take more… drastic methods.” Geoff warned me.

I looked to my other side, where Nia was hiding behind the pillar.

Looking at her, staring into her beautiful blue eyes, I knew… I knew that I would do anything to protect her. I would never let them take her. I would move Heaven and Earth, and even Hell, to protect this precious angel.

Demon. Angel demon. Whatever. You know what I mean.

“Leave my house. Now.” I ordered, looking back up at the cultists.

“Not without the demon.”

“You come into my home… you threaten my friend… and then want to take my girlfriend away?”

“Wait… did she just say girlfriend?” Raven asked the other cultists.

“Victoria… don’t tell me you actually fell in love with a… demon?” Thorne looked disgusted, and I wanted to tear that look of disgust off his face.

“Last warning. Leave my house. Now.”

“Not without the demon. So just hand her over and…”

I gave them enough warnings. But I knew they wouldn’t back down. And nothing I do will get them to leave. Except…

…This.

With my purse clutched against my chest, I slipped my hand in the top of it, trying to feel for what I needed right now. It’s not a very big purse, and what I needed filled most of it… but at this moment, as I shook with a mix of nerves and fear, I struggled to find what I was looking for.

Taking a deep breath, I felt around and found exactly what I was looking for…

In one swift motion, I clutched the handle of the pistol and withdrew it from my purse, flicking my wrist so that I was pointing the firearm at Geoff’s head.

“Vic… don’t…” Raven warned.

But I knew what I was doing.

With one pull of the trigger, the sound of the shot echoed through the Grand Hall.

Everyone froze in place, not sure as to what to do.

Even Nia looked surprised that I had this in my bag.

I didn’t always keep it on me. I bought it so long ago… after… after everything… Then I got my amulet and I didn’t need to carry it around anymore. But then with the rest of my group talking about wanting to take Nia back when we first summoned her… I knew I may have to make a choice. Them or her. And from that moment, I knew I would pick her.

So I started carrying it again, unbeknownst to Beatrice or Nia. I knew I’d have to use it.

I watched, my arm extended out, shaking slightly, as Geoff stood still, frozen in place, blood dripping down his face from the bullet hole in his forehead.

“VICTORIA!” Raven screamed, rushing over to Geoff, grabbing him as he collapsed to the floor like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

“Take him. And get out.” I growled, pointing the gun at the rest of the group.

They all looked at me, a mix of fear and disgust on their faces, as they lifted the lifeless body of Geoff up and carried him back, out of view.

Keeping the gun pointing up at the now-vacant balcony, I waited for the noise of them heading outside. About twenty seconds later, I heard the gravel crunch followed by the noise of a car starting up and speeding off down the driveway.

“Vic… you just…”

I threw the gun at Bea, who just looked at me, shocked as she held the gun between her fingers.

“Oh don’t worry. He’s not dead. He’ll just have a massive headache in the morning when he wakes up.” I smiled at her.

“Oh… wait, his amulet?”

“Yeah. It’s a protection amulet. Doesn’t just protect you from old age or a succubus trying to hump your soul out of your body…” I grinned at Nia, who stood still by the pillar, her eyes wide open as she stared at me, her mouth agape.

“So you knew…”

“That he wouldn’t die? Of course. I didn’t want to kill him. Just scare them. They, however, probably think he’s dead. They’re in for a massive shock later…” I laughed.

“How do you…?”

“Oh I’ve been shot before. Amulet saved me.”

“How? WHEN?” Beatrice was really overprotective when it came to me. If they hadn’t threatened to bind her magic, she would have flayed them alive. So really… I’m glad they did, I’d rather avoid any bloodshed.

“It’s all in the past. Just… put that gun in my desk will you? I’m going to go cuddle the ever-loving-fuck out of my girlfriend, she looks like she needs it.”

“Language…” Nia said, laughing nervously.

“Don’t you start…” I said, walking over and kissing her on the cheek.

“You okay, Princess?” I asked Nia, holding her hands in mine, trying to reassure her as we walked down the hallways of my estate.

“I… umm… I’ve never had anyone stand up for me before like that. And then… and then you shot a guy!” She sounded so excited, but a tiny bit nervous at the same time.

“Again, he’s not dead.”

“I know but… you shot him!”

“Does that scare you?”

“SCARE ME? THAT WAS FUCKING COOL!” She shouted.

“Language…”

“Sowwy… but yeah, thanks for sticking up for me.”

“Hey, you’re my girlfriend. I’ll always protect you. Now… Why don’t we go get that nappy changed whilst Beatrice starts food?” I said, taking her hand and leading her off to the nursery.

“I still like when you call me that.” Nia blushed, swinging my hand as we walked.

“Well it’s what you want, right?”

“I mean… yeah… if you want?”

“Then yeah. I’ll call you that as much as you want, my little love.”

She squealed with happiness as we reached the door to the nursery.

“Oh… wait… let me check. I know Bea said you were, but I never actually checked your nappy…”

Her face turned even more red as I stuck a finger into her nappy.

“Yup. Soggy. Sorry I’m not being a better Mummy, this is all still really new to me.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. It’s not like I’m an expert at being a baby…”

“Oh I wouldn’t say that… you’re pretty much a pro…” I teased.

She looked at the floor, blushing her cute little face off as she avoided eye contact.

“I… umm… just… don’t worry, okay? We’re both learning this stuff.” She mumbled.

“I know, baby. I just want to be the best Mummy for you. You deserve it.”

She opened her mouth to say something, but then shut it and continued staring at the floor.

“What’s up, babykins?” I asked, concerned at her sudden silence.

Silence from this little brat was a bad sign. Either she’s up to no good, or something isn’t right.

“Are… are you just doing this because I seem to like it? Or because it lets me feed easier? Do you… do you even enjoy it?” She asked.

I put my curled up finger under her chin and raised her head with it, until she was looking me in the eyes. She tried looking away, tried averting her gaze, but I kept my finger in place and waited for her to look at me.

“Baby…” Slowly but surely, she turned her gaze to me, looking at me in the eyes, looking… ashamed. “I love you.”

Her eyes shot open in surprise.

“I love you, and I love being your Mummy. I enjoy this dynamic we have too, it’s like a part of me opened up. I bet it's a similar feeling that you’re feeling right now with your baby thing. So I promise, it’s not just to make you happy. It’s who I am. It’s who I’ve always been. I just didn’t know it until recently. So don’t you worry your pretty little head about it, okay pumpkin?”

Her eyes softened and her face relaxed before she suddenly pounced forwards and wrapped her arms around me.

“Thank you. Thank you for being so lovely and wonderful and amazing and helping me through this and dealing with me and my issues and helping me feed and find my little side and letting me stay here and… and… and…”

She was talking into my chest so quickly, so I stroked her hair to try to calm her down.

“Baby, it’s okay. I love you, and you don’t have to thank me.” I whispered to her.

“...and thank you for summoning me. I’m glad you summoned me and not the brat of darkness…”

“Oh I think I did summon her…” I grinned as she looked up.

“Hey!” She pouted.

“My little baby of darkness. Turns out I did get the baby I wanted after all…” I said, kissing her forehead and holding her close, squeezing her.

She squealed a bit and squeezed me tighter.

“Now… why don’t we get that nappy changed, then we can do something fun…”

“Like?”

“Like look up some cute adult baby clothes for you…”

She started blushing again as I turned her around and pushed her into the nursery.

“There… all done!” I said as I taped up the last tape on her new nappy.

“You’re getting better at it!” Nia replied.

“And you’re getting better at wetting them…” I whispered, making her blush. “I think we’ll have to order some for you. I wonder if you can buy them in bulk… I’ll have to ask Beatrice.”

“For someone not into the kink, she sure knows a lot about it.” Nia said, making a very good point.

“She does. Maybe she’ll tell us why sometime. But let’s not push her, okay? She’s been really lovely helping us with everything, I don’t want to abuse her generosity.”

“Oh it’s okay, I understand. So… you gonna order… more… nappies?”

“Nappies, baby clothes… I’ll see what else we can get you. Maybe some more dummies… oooh!”

“Ooh?”

“I can get you a cute bottle and try feeding you!”

Her eyes widened again as she quickly covered her face in embarrassment.

“So bottles, nappies, clothes, dummies… oooh I’ll have to get it delivered expressly too so we can get your nappies here as soon as possible.”

“Eeek!” She squealed in response.

“And remember, if it ever gets too much, just tell me, okay baby girl?”

“Yes… Mummy…”

When she called me that… I had what I assume is the same butterflies-in-the-tummy and heart-melting feeling that she gets when I call her my baby.

How can something so silly and weird feel so good? Like… it was meant to be.

Which just made me feel… awkward.

Thoughts swirled around my head as I helped Nia up to a sitting position on the edge of the changing table, her crinkling the whole time as she prodded and poked her fresh nappy.

‘I thought… I thought Ava was the one… but I never felt this strongly about her…’

?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Too bad the ass is not dead.

He would have deserved it.

And isn't she the leader of the coven?

What a bunch of traitors.

Especially Raven, as the other woman in this bunch of sexist pigs, she should be on their side.

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I watched, my arm extended out, shaking slightly, as Geoff stood still, frozen in place, blood dripping down his face from the bullet hole in his forehead.

“VICTORIA!” Raven screamed, rushing over to Geoff, grabbing him as he collapsed to the floor like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

At a girl vic! One shot one kill.... Too bad she didn't finish the job.. I'm afraid that's going to bite her in the ass later.

Ava…there ya go…time for backstory! Woohoo I love this story!

10 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“SCARE ME? THAT WAS FUCKING COOL!” She shouted.

Sassy Nia…I love sassy Nia..?

Chapter 32: Nanny

-Nia-

“I want you to crawl there.”

“Wait… what?” I replied, spitting out my dummy.

Victoria didn’t say another thing, she just bent down, picked the dummy up off my lap and popped it back in my mouth.

“You heard me.” She said in a sultry voice I had never heard her use before.

“I…”

Crawl.”

How on Earth did a human woman have so much power over me? Like I understand I have feelings for her. I know she admitted it and I didn’t, but I did love her. Like… love. Actual love. An emotion I had never felt in my life. And here I was, in love with a human of all things.

I wanted to tell her.

I wanted to admit I loved her too. But… It was scary. And this wasn’t me trying to keep my ‘big bad demon’ persona up. That ship had sailed off long ago, even before I got put in a comically thick nappy and got treated like a baby. No, this was… look, it’s hard to open up when you’ve locked away all your human emotions for centuries, okay? I wanted to open up. It… it was just going to take a while.

Baby steps.

FUCK.

That’s the exact joke she would have replied with.

I slowly climbed off the changing table and descended to the floor, until I was sitting with my padded arse on the soft, luxurious carpet.

“Come on baby girl…” She insisted.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I think it’ll be cute, it’ll make you blush, and I get to see that cute butt of yours.”

“But you don’t, it’s padded!”

“Even better…” She growled.

“You really do like this, don’t you?”

“Look, if you asked me a month ago… I would have laughed at the thought of being excited by a cute demon’s arse in a nappy. But you, my dear… unf.” She replied, biting her lip.

I blushed and felt my tummy do flips. I loved how she talked about me. She genuinely wanted me. Like don’t get me wrong, I’ve had people talk all flirty like that with me before, but that’s only when I’ve got my charm turned on, when I needed to torture souls or feed. Benefits of being a succubus. But… this was different. I’ve not turned my charm on the entire time I’ve been on Earth. Oh and believe me, I was going to use it when I first arrived, but I saw the way Vic looked at me. She genuinely wanted me. And after all these centuries… it was nice to be wanted naturally for once.

So I did exactly what she said. Hands on the floor in front of me, on my knees… I slowly but surely started to crawl across the carpeted nursery floor towards the doorway.

“Good girl…” She said from behind me, following me out of the nursery. “Towards the kitchen. Let’s go see Nanny Beatrice.”

“Nanny?” I asked, surprised by this sudden change.

“Oh yes. She’s Nanny from now on, baby. So treat her as such, okay?”

“Yes… Mummy.”

“Good girl.”

“What about…” I pointed at… well… everywhere. Every part of my body.

“Oh, your current state of dress?”

“More like undress…” I mumbled.

I wasn’t wrong. Victoria had done an excellent job of putting me in a dry, clean nappy. But she had failed miserably at dressing me in ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL.

“She won’t mind. You’re going to have to get used to this more often, pumpkin.”

So I blushed and continued to crawl, mumbling to myself in frustration.

Thankfully, Victoria had rugs down every hallway, even the ones with stone floors, so that made the crawling less painful. But then I don’t think she would make me crawl across the stone floor. Not unless I was really bratty…

“Nearly there baby…” She talked down to me as I crawled.

“Vic? Is that you?” I heard from the Kitchen.

“And a little one…” Vic called out to the voice.

We turned into the kitchen to see Beatrice standing there, cooking… in her maid uniform.

“HOW DID YOU HAVE TIME TO PUT THAT ON?” I blurted out.

Beatrice just winked at me before going back to chopping up vegetables.

“Come on baby girl, up you go…” Vic bent down and lifted me up, albeit awkwardly, and carried me over the hard kitchen floor, placing me down gently on…

I looked at the highchair next to the dining table.

“HOW DID YOU GET THAT DOWN HERE SO QUICKLY?”

Beatrice didn’t say a thing, she just wiggled her nose a bit and smiled.

‘Damn Witches…’

Lifting the tray that was leaning against the side of the highchair, Vic then placed it in front of me, securing me into it.

“There. That’s better. Thanks for that Beatrice. Though how did you get it down here so fast?” She asked.

“Magic, duh. Anyway, is the baby looking forward to her mashed veggies?” Bea replied, grinning at me.

“Mashed veggies? Eww!” I blurted out, spitting the dummy in my mouth onto the highchair tray in front of me.

“If you eat them, I may have some cake for dessert for a certain good little demon…”

My eyes widened at the promise of cake, so I sat up straight and waited patiently like a good girl.

“Wow… that worked quicker than I expected.” Bea laughed.

“She loves cake apparently.” Vic smiled.

“Well she is a sweet little thing…”

I rolled my eyes at Beatrice’s joke. I wanted to groan and whine but I didn’t want to ruin my chances of getting cake. Especially if she made it. Her cooking is fantastic.

“So… Beatrice…?” Vic spoke up as she sat down in the normal dining chair next to me.

“Yes Ma’am?”

“Would you like the role of Nanny?”

My face turned even more red than it already was as I shifted about in the highchair, crinkling as I squirmed.

“For this little one? Of course. Not full time though. I have a life.” Bea smirked.

“Oh I know, don’t worry. Just… help take care of her, teach me how to do it, that sort of thing?”

“And the pay?”

“Double what you currently get.”

“You know that’s an extortionate amount, right? You were already paying me plenty.”

“I know, but I’m not like Geoff and the others. I pay my workers a fair share. Even if they’re also my best friend and my girlfriend’s Nanny.”

“It’s way more than fair. You don’t have to…”

“Nonsense. Please, take it. You’ll be doing more work, so you deserve it.”

“Fine. Only because you won’t take no for an answer… Ma’am.”

The way these two talked… if it was any other employee they wouldn’t have even talked about turning down a raise like that. They would have taken it in a millisecond and never looked back. But it was clear Beatrice and Vic were close. They really were best friends. Maybe they’d tell me how they met sometime?

There was one question I needed to know the answer to.

“Vic… I mean… Mummy?” I said, taking my dummy out and holding it in my hand for safekeeping.

“Yes baby?” Mummy turned to look at me.

“Can I ask something?”

“Of course you can. You can always ask me anything.”

“Why does Beatrice…”

Nanny…” She corrected me.

“Sorry, why does Nanny call you Ma’am sometimes, but then your actual name other times?”

“I’ll answer that, Ma’am.” Beatrice said, putting down the spoon she was stirring the pot with. “When I’m in this uniform, I like to be respectful. Decent. Proper.”

“I kept telling her that she could call me Vic when I offered to take her on as my housekeeper.” Mummy rolled her eyes.

“When I’m not in this uniform, I’m less formal.”

“Why?” I asked, confused as hell.

“Look, you have your kinks…”

“OH. MY. LUCIFER.” It suddenly made sense.

“Don’t push it, brat. I’m your Nanny now. And remember… only good girls get dessert…” Beatrice grinned.

“So… you’re okay with this?” I asked Vic.

“Early in our friendship we got drunk on some potion she had created. Beatrice got… a little honest.” Vic replied.

“I blurted out one of my biggest kinks.” Bea answered.

“And that’s to be a maid?” I asked her.

“Yeah. Thankfully, Vic was understanding and respectful and kept it secret. Then she offered the role of housekeeper to me, allowing me a safe space to play out my fantasy.”

“So how often…?”

“Occasionally. I’m housekeeper all the time, but I only play maid when I’m in the mood. It’s mostly non-sexual for me, kinda like how your littlespace feels.”

“Littlespace?”

“You know that headspace you get in when you feel really small?”

“That’s called… littlespace?”

“That’s what Lucy and the other littles call it. But yeah, when I’m in the mood, I just like to serve and clean in my uniform.”

“And because it doesn’t bother me, I’m happy for her to get to play the role.” Vic added.

“I get paid to be a maid. Like… who wouldn’t want to get paid to play out their fantasy?” Beatrice laughed, getting back to cooking.

“But yes, no mention of this outside of the three of us, okay baby? Not even to the other littles.” Vic said, looking up at me.

I nodded my head and smiled.

“So… Mummy? Do you have any kinks?” I asked her.

“Well I didn’t think I did. Maybe a bit of… BDSM, maybe. Though I’ve never really got to try it out. Turns out now I do, and I’m Mummy to the cutest little baby.”

I blushed at not only what she said, but also the way she said it and the accompanying smile that followed it.

My heart felt so full… so happy.

“Anyway, on that note… Beatrice, after food, could you direct me to those sites where the non-humans with tails get their nappies? And maybe some other adult baby sites for clothes and such?” Vic asked her.

“Happy to.”

“Oh and we’ll have to get you that phone too, baby.” She said to me, “That way you and Lucy can talk more.”

I clapped my hands excitedly at the prospect of getting to talk to more supernatural entities like me, who were into this kind of thing. Plus Lucy was really nice.

So thankfully Beatrice gave me an adult meal. Though it was cut up into bite size pieces, which caused me to blush immensely. The whole time Vic focused entirely on eating. She barely looked up from her food… which was worrying.

It was like a lightswitch had flicked in her brain and she was suddenly lifeless. Like she was stuck in her own head. I wanted to speak up, but at the same time I was worried about saying the wrong thing and upsetting her. Maybe she needed some time to think? I mean… all this has been a bit quick.

Shit.

Maybe she’s having second thoughts?

Maybe this isn’t actually her kind of thing and she’s forcing herself to make me happy?

Fuck.

Bollocks.

Maybe I should…

Maybe…

I was starting to spiral when Beatrice walked over and wiped my face with a cloth, stopping my descent into the bad thoughts in an instant. Bending down, she whispered in my ear.

“Why don’t you go see if she’s okay?”

Standing up again, Beatrice cleared the highchair tray and removed it, allowing me to get off it. She then walked off with my plate, as well as Vic’s, and proceeded to start washing the dishes.

I nervously slid my padded butt off the highchair, landing on the kitchen floor with both my feet, before walking over to Vic, who just sat at the kitchen table, lifeless, like a doll.

“Vic…?”

She just stared off into space.

“Mummy?”

That seemed to break her concentration, as she quickly turned around and put a smile on her face.

Problem was… I couldn’t tell if it was genuine or not.

“Yes baby?”

“Are… are you okay?” I asked, concerned.

“Me? Aww, I’m okay Princess.”

My tummy would have been doing flips at being called that if I wasn’t so concerned for her… and our relationship.

“You sure? You’ve been out of it all dinner…”

“I’m… ok. Now, why don’t you go play your game for a bit. Nanny and I are going to go shopping for stuff for you.”

“Are you sure?”

“I promise. Now you be a good girl, you hear?”

“Yes Mummy…” I replied nervously, before waddling out of the kitchen, looking back to see her zoned out again, staring off into space.

‘What the hell could have caused her to change so suddenly? Was it this kink stuff? Was it her culty weirdo friends earlier? Problem is… I don’t think she’d tell me if I asked. She seems to hide her problems and fears.’

Like… I’m not used to human emotions or emotions at all really. I’m a demon. But this… doesn’t feel right.

I waddled back to my room to go play games… and to try and figure this out.

• Like 7