LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infernum Infantem - Epilogue (4/23/23)

Chapter 23: Littles

-Victoria-

Infernum Infantem – LittleFallenPrincess

Beatrice and I just watched in awe at the speed this girl was shoving down burgers.

We had gathered in the kitchen again, our favourite place to spend time together. Nia had managed to dress herself in her usual hoodie, jeans, and a strappy top… All of which was black. I swear that’s the only colour that girl wears. Beatrice was wearing her normal clothes, which consisted of a leather jacket, a red turtleneck sweater, and some skinny jeans. Very much something I’d normally wear. I had to do a double take that she hadn’t taken my clothes… but no, they were hers, we just have a very similar fashion sense. I, on the other hand, wore my purple v-neck sweater and some black leggings. I didn’t see the point in dressing up today… I wasn’t even sure Nia would come out at all today, but hey… she did.

Beatrice had put a pile of burgers in the centre of the table and told us to help ourselves. I’m glad she thought to buy more than 3, because Nia was clearly starving, and she had a massive appetite. 

I was barely half way through my first one, and she had already eaten FIVE in that time! She didn’t even stop to have a drink to wash it all down!

“That’s demons for you… ravenous little things…” Beatrice laughed, kicking back on her chair, watching the little demon devour her meal.

Nia just looked at her and scowled.

“So how was your time with your sister?” I asked Bea, putting down my burger on the plate. The sight of Nia shoving burger after burger into her mouth may have put me off eating a bit.

“It was good, thanks. Helped her with a thing, and we chatted a lot. It was nice to spend some time with her, it’s been too long.” Beatrice replied, smiling and nibbling at her burger.

“What does she do? You never told me much about her.” I asked, desperate to know more about this mysterious sister.

“She… runs a nightclub.”

“Oh really? Is it one I’ve heard of? I must admit though, I haven’t been out drinking for… decades. I wouldn’t know what’s open now.” I laughed.

“You won’t have heard about it.” She snapped back quickly.

“Oh? Is it new?”

“Not really. Been around a long time. Just… it’s a bit… selective in its clientele.” She seemed like she really didn’t want to talk more about it, so I decided to back off a bit.

“Oh okay then. Well I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. If you ever need time off to spend time with your sister, you know I can manage a few days without you now and again.”

“I know, thanks Vic. Anyway… how was the other night? You two have been… awkwardly silent about it this whole time…” Bea asked, raising her eyebrow at us.

Nia looked at me before looking at Beatrice. She then got to her feet, shoved the last mouthful of burger into her mouth and walked over to me, bending down behind me, placing her hands on my shoulders and whispering something in my ear.

“That’s my cue to leave. You can tell her if you want… maybe she can help. But I am not staying around for this conversation.”

“It’s okay sweetie, you go play your game for a bit.” I gently touched her hand. “And remember, this is just to see if she can help. You can trust me. And Bea.”

She nodded and smiled awkwardly, her face even more red than her usual shade. She was clearly blushing again.

“You off?” Beatrice asked.

“Vic needs to talk to you. Be back later!” Nia replied, rushing off out of the kitchen, leaving Beatrice and I alone again.

“Well that wasn’t awkward at all…” Beatrice said, rolling her eyes and sitting up straight, bending forward like she was desperate to know more. “So… what happened that night? You never told me. You just said in your texts that she managed to feed, you nearly got caught… and that’s it. What happened?”

“Well the restaurant was closed when we got there. So we got some food and ate it in the car.” I replied.

“So romantic…” She replied, laughing.

“Yeah yeah, shut up. It would have been, wasn’t my fault they had to shut down for the week. But hey, Nia seemed to really enjoy it. I think she honestly enjoyed it more than if we had gone to the restaurant.”

“Well that’s good. What happened after?”

“We went to the hotel. Things got… intimate…

“And…” She cupped her chin in her palms, her elbows that were resting on the table supporting it.

“And… she focused on me so much she didn’t get time to feed much.”

“For a demon, she’s awfully considerate…” Bea commented, surprised.

“I know, right? Well anyway, she sensed a demon. The device picked up on her power spike.”

“But how did it go off if she didn’t feed?”

“She didn’t feed enough… She still spiked with power though. Hence the demon.”

“Well the device works! Now we can figure out how to stop the spike, or find a way to drain the power quickly so they can’t sense her.”

“I… think I already found a way…” I mumbled awkwardly.

“Huh? You did? Is that how you escaped?”

“Yeah…”

“How?”

“I… umm… cuddled her.”

“You cuddled her? Well duh, girls like that… but wait… so you didn’t cuddle her after the first time you two… you know…?” She asked.

“Of course I did! But this time… it was different.”

“How so?”

“She was having a panic attack. Worried she was going to get caught. You should have seen the poor girl. I wanted to wrap her up and protect her.”

“Of course you did…” She laughed in that way you do when someone does something cute.

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“Nothing… carry on.”

“Anyway, I did exactly that. I cradled her in my arms and held her close to my chest. I reassured her and stroked her hair. I called her baby and she… she…”

“She what, Vic?” I looked up to see Bea was on the edge of her seat suddenly, she was clearly desperate to know what happened.

“She stuck her thumb in her mouth again.”

“She did?” Beatrice’s face lit up, shocked at this revelation for some reason. “And she didn’t freak out?”

“No… if anything… she calmed down.”

“How did the power spike disappear then?”

“She fed from me. Whilst we were cuddling. It was… weird. Like I could feel the life drain from me. But it didn’t feel so direct and… turbulent. It felt… almost gentle.”

“Really…?” 

Bea looked fascinated by all this. She clearly knew something…

“I didn’t think succubi could feed from anything other than sex?” I asked her.

“I mean… it’s unheard of… but she is no normal demon, is she?”

“What do you mean?”

“Most demons who come to Earth want to cause chaos or carnage. She… wants to play video games and snuggle with her girlfriend. She’s not exactly a typical demon.”

“I guess…”

“Now… what did you say to her?”

“I told her I’d protect her. I’d look after her. I used the cute names I usually call her.”

“Like what?”

“Poppet, sweetie, sweetpea… baby…”

“B… Baby? Really?” Bea asked, even more surprised than before.

“Yeah… in fact it was after calling her that which caused her to put her thumb in her mouth.”

“That makes sense…” She looked deep in thought at this point and it was driving me insane. What on Earth did she know?

“What makes sense?” I asked.

“Nia. She’s a little.”

“A little what? Wait… you used that term before. What does it mean?”

Beatrice sighed before sitting up straight and taking a deep breath.

“It’s… someone who likes to act like someone younger.” She explained.

“Wait… people do that?”

“Have you never heard of adult babies before?”

“N… no… wait, didn’t they have a documentary or something on them?”

“Yeah, not the best depiction. Very biassed against littles. Made them look creepy and weird, when in reality… they’re not.”

“Oh. So these littles… they act like children?”

“Sometimes. Usually younger though.”

“So that’s why you wanted me to act more maternal around her. To act on my impulses…”

“You’re already a very maternal person, Vic. At least around certain people. I’ve noticed that in the years I’ve worked for you. When I first met you, I swore you were a Mummy.”

“A Mummy?”

“Yeah… you know… Mummy… Daddy… caregivers… Someone that looks after and has a power dynamic with a little.”

“Power dynamic? Wait… so you think Nia wants me to be her… Mummy?”

“If she doesn’t already, she will do… when she realises what she is.”

“So she doesn’t even know she’s a… what did you call them… little?”

“Probably not. Sheltered little thing didn’t get out of Hell much. So she probably doesn’t know about a lot of things. But trust me… I knew from the moment I met her… she’s a little.”

“You’re sure?”

“I’d say 80/20 I’m sure.”

“How do you know? Are… you a… Mummy?” I asked, awkwardly.

“Hahaha… No. Not exactly. I’m into the kink scene, but littles… aren’t generally my thing.”

“I knew you were kinkier than you led me to believe. So you… do all the whips and chains and stuff?” I grinned at her, surprised to finally find out her secret after all these years.

“Sometimes. Not always.” She grinned back, showing no signs of being ashamed of her… sexual interests.

“What do you do then?” I asked.

“Vic… if you really want to have that conversation… If you really want to open your eyes to the world of kink, I will gladly introduce you. But for now, let’s focus on Nia, shall we?”

I couldn’t help but wonder what she was into and how she knew about all this… but that would have to wait for another time. She was right… I needed to focus on Nia.

“So she’s a… little? And she acts younger than she is? And you said it’s part of the ‘kink scene’? Is it sexual?” I asked.

“She’s a little brat, is what she is. But yes, she’s also a sweet, considerate little angel when you put her in her place. She probably doesn’t know it yet, but she’s just wanting to regress. And the other night when you cuddled her… you made her feel smaller than ever… safer than ever… and that’s when she was able to feed. How she can feed through an emotional bond like that… I don’t know. Maybe all succubi are capable of it? But being demons… they just can’t bond with someone that way. But with Nia… it’s different. She’s so smitten with you… she can open up and gently feed. You said the spike disappeared?”

“Yeah… she fed but there was no power coming off of her.”

“It’s not as turbulent or forceful as the main way succubi feed. So it probably means she feeds from you in a much more… efficient manner. Meaning the power coming off her won’t be traceable. At least… that’s the first thing that I can think of anyway. This is all unknown territory, Vic. This isn’t normal, even for demons.”

“So if I can… regress her… into a state like the one she was in the other night… she could feed without setting off alarm bells in Hell?” I asked, feeling hopeful about it all.

“I’d assume so, yes. We’d have to test this theory, like we tested the other. But yes… Maybe this is the answer we were looking for!”

“But… I tried.” I sighed.

“You did?”

“Well… kinda… I… umm… spanked her. Just before you got back.”

You did? Vic… I’m surprised… didn’t realise we had a full-on domme in the house…” She grinned at me, crossing her arms, looking smug.

“Shut up! Anyway… I took what you said the other day to heart, and I spoke down to her like she was a child. It worked… kind of. It got her to get out of that mess of a room, and got her speaking to me again. And she cuddled up with me and she looked like she did the other night… but she didn’t feed from me.”

“Was she hungry?”

“Apparently so. I asked her and she said she was… but she still couldn’t feed from me.”

Beatrice went silent for a moment, clearly sorting some thoughts out in her head, before coming back to me.

“How old did you treat her?” She asked.

“How old? I didn’t… does that matter?” I replied, confused.

“It sounds like you treated her like a kid. Whereas the other day you treated her like a baby.”

“A… baby…?”

“Yeah. She needs to regress to her little age.”

“Little age?”

“Are you going to keep repeating what I’m saying?” Her eyebrow raised up.

“Oh… sorry… This is all just so new to me. It’s a bit… weird…”

“No, a woman with an amulet who can extend her lifespan who summoned a demon who fell in love with her, who is also best friends with a Witch who is her housemaid… that’s weird. Littles… they’re harmless. They’re not my thing mostly, but I have to admit… they’re adorable.”

“How do you know?”

“I’ve babysat a lot in my time. It’s what you get when your sister is a Mummy.” She giggled.

“Wait… your sister? The woman we met the other day? She’s…”

“Yeah. She has a little. In fact that’s why I’ve been gone the past few days. I had to babysit her little whilst she was busy with something.”

“How did you both find out that you were into… kink?” I asked.

“Cursed game of spin the bottle when we were drunk in our early twenties with some friends of ours.”

“Cursed?”

“The bottle was cursed. She put a spell on it so you had to tell the truth. We both lost, and both of us revealed we were into some kinky stuff. Thankfully, as we’re both into different things and in very different kink circles… it means that the fact we’re sisters doesn’t bother us.”

“But you babysit her little…?” I asked, confused.

“Being little is mostly non-sexual. And that’s the side I get whenever I visit. Plus they both keep their kinkier stuff away from me, and I keep my stuff away from them. I just treat her little like I would any other little.”

“So are you a… dominant or a submissive?” I asked, using what little knowledge I had of the subject.

“Both. I’m a damn good babysitter. But I play a bit more submissive when I’m at clubs.” Bea shrugged her shoulders.

“There are clubs?”

“Oh Vic… I’ve got a lot to teach you… anyway, back to Nia. We’re steering away again.”

“Yes. Nia. So… umm…” I was too nervous to ask.

“Go on… spit it out…”

“You said… younger? So I have to regress her further back in order for me to have a chance at feeding her emotionally?”

“That’s my best guess, yeah. But again, this is just me flinging ideas out. I may be completely wrong. But hey, it’s worth a try. At the very least… your bond with her will grow, and she’ll unlock a side to her she never realised existed.”

“And she’s okay with that…?” I asked.

“She’ll love you more for it.”

“So when you say younger… you mean?”

“Maybe start at toddler age? Then move down…” She suggested.

“Does that mean… umm… you know…”

“Nappies?”

“...Yes.” 

It was as if she had read my mind.

“Probably.” She answered.

“Wait… have you ever had to…”

“Plenty. Changed a good amount these past few days actually.”

Again with the mind reading. I know she’s a Witch but still…

“And you… enjoy it?”

“God no! Not my thing. For some it is, and hey, no shaming that. But not for me. No, I was doing it to make her little feel little and happy. It was just a job for me.”

“Does that little of hers just… wet… or does she… you know…?” I asked, awkwardly.

“Oh both. It is not pleasant. But hey, she’s adorable, and it’s a joy to take care of her. Maybe I could introduce you and those two properly… Beth did say it was okay to tell you about them after all…”

“That… would be nice.”

“Well they’re out of town for a week now. Both of them. But why don’t you start treating Nia like she’s… six? And if that doesn’t work… we work our way down until she’s crinkling everywhere.”

“Where do we even get stuff like that for her?” I asked.

Like… were there websites that cater to… ‘littles’?

“I can get that stuff, don’t you worry. You just focus on making her feel little and loved, okay?”

“I… I’ll try.”

“Right, well I better go get that stuff, just in case. Mind if I take the car?” Bea asked.

“Go for it.”

“Good luck with her. Remember… treat her like she’s only little. Lots of love, but be stern if you need to. See if she feeds. I’ll be back in a few hours.”

“Okay… seeya.”

Beatrice got up and walked out of the kitchen, grabbing the keys to my favourite car from the side on her way out.

And as I sat there, in complete silence, I thought to myself…

‘What the hell have I got myself into?’

=========================================================

Oh! Are we finally getting to the babying? ?

This is definitely my slowest burn of all my stories. I hope you're enjoyed it so far, it'll only speed up from here!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Infernum Infantem every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

This is definitely my slowest burn of all my stories

I’d actually just had that thought right before I scrolled down to your comment. Even so, if your pattern holds, we’re only a little more than halfway through this adorable relationship. Can’t wait to see how Nia reacts. I hope she retains some of her snark. That’s a fun side of her personality. ?

Chapter 24: Resistance

-Nia-

I wondered what they were talking about back in the kitchen.

As tempting as it was to eavesdrop, I was a little too embarrassed to hear them talk about everything… so I did as I was told and went and played some games for a bit, trying to get my mind off it all. I had no idea what they were planning or scheming… but I knew it probably wouldn’t end up well for me.

So I set myself up in Victoria’s study with my game and waited.

Thankfully, I wasn’t waiting long, and my game distracted me enough, when I heard someone walking outside the estate on the gravel.

Taking a quick peek out the curtains of the study, I saw Beatrice walking out to the car… the sporty one.

‘Where is she…’

Before I could finish that sentence, the door to the study opened, and in walked Victoria. I could hear Beatrice driving off outside, but my main attention was on Vic… who was getting closer… and closer… and closer…

Standing just a couple of feet away from where I was kneeling by the window, she looked down at me with her hands on her hips.

“Sweetie… we had a talk…”

“And? How’d it go? Does she have any idea?” I asked, nervous as to what the Hell they had been talking about.

“She… thinks it’s because of how small you felt…”

‘Well duh… that was my theory. Well… it would have been if I hadn’t been so damn anxious. I could have thought of that. It’s obvious!’

“Small? What do you mean?” I asked, despite having a small idea already.

“She… ugh… this is so hard to explain. I… umm…”

“Oh come on, just spit it out!” I blurted out, without meaning to. My anxiety was taking over.

“She thinks you acted… young. And that bond with me… and then there’s… umm…”

“Young? Bond? Huh? Vic… just say it.”

Vic took a deep breath and sighed.

“She thinks you’re a little.”

“Umm… What the hell is that? I know I’m a bit on the shorter side, but I’m not that little…” I replied.

“It’s apparently someone who… acts younger than they actually are.”

“Oh so like pretending to be 30 when you’re over sixty… does that mean you’re a little?” I smirked.

“...I won’t hesitate to put you over my knee again.” She warned, raising her eyebrow at me and looking generally unimpressed.

There it is.

My heart rate increased rapidly. My cheeks felt flushed.

How did such a silly threat of a spanking make me feel like I was a giddy-fucking-schoolgirl?

My tummy felt all… weird.

“I… sorry…” I mumbled in response.

“Good girl.”

And there it is again.

‘WHAT THE HELL?’ I yelled at myself in my head.

“Anyway, Nia… what she thinks is that you… you’re a little.” Vic continued.

“So what does that mean?”

“That… you feel comforted when treated like… a child.”

My face went from flushed… to feeling like it was on fire.

“I… but… no… shut up! You do!” I responded in the only way I could right now.

“See… even your responses are childish.” Vic grinned once again.

“SHUT UP! YOU’RE CHILDISH!”

Victoria looked down at me with the most serious expression… and it instantly made me back down and feel two feet tall.

“This is your last warning…”

“Sorry…” I mumbled again.

“Now… we’re going to try something.”

“Try what?”

“I’m going to treat you like a six year old.”

“What the fuck? Why?”

“Because when you fed the other night, you sucked your thumb and snuggled up to me. So if we get you feeling that small again… maybe we can get you feeding again.”

“That’s a stupid idea. And how are you going to treat me like I’m six?” I asked her.

“Well for starters… no more big girl games…”

“WHAT? Get the fuck out of here!” I growled back.

Before I could react, she snatched my GameGirl from the sofa I was kneeling on, and held it behind her back.

“You’re going to go watch some cartoons, maybe play outside, and then when Beatrice comes back with some stuff, I’ll get you to colour me a picture.”

“Seriously? You actually intend on treating me like a fucking six year old?”

“If that doesn’t work… we’ll just go younger and younger until you’re able to feed.”

“Wait… younger? So…” That’s when it snapped in my head. That’s when the lightbulb lit up and I knew exactly what she meant. “NO! NO FUCKING WAY!”

“Right. No more bad language. Otherwise…” She warned.

“Seriously? You can’t be serious!”

“I am. We can’t risk you feeding and alerting Hell by having sex, at least if you want to stay on Earth. And we can’t have you starve. So if this has a chance of working, I’m going to try it.”

“But…”

She sighed, before sitting down next to me and looking me in the eyes.

“Nia… I saw you the other day. And today. And the morning you woke up after we first had sex. The thumbsucking… the bratty behaviour… you want this, don’t you?”

“I…”

“Look… if it doesn’t work out, it all gets forgotten about and we never do it again. Just… try this… for me? Please?”

I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and deep down… I knew she was right. When I sucked my thumb… especially that night… I felt so small… so loved… so… happy. And most importantly… I was able to feed. Maybe she has a point.

‘Question is… does she really expect me to have to go really young? Like… seriously… Do I have to go back to being treated like a baby? Wait… does that mean… I have to wear…’

I thought about what babies do and particularly… what they wear.

‘…Shit.’

Resigned to my fate, I grabbed her hand as she helped me up to my feet.

“Come on then sweetpea… let’s go get some cartoons on for you…” She said, holding my hand and pulling me out of her study, my GameGirl in her other hand.

I was so tempted to just grab it and go lock myself in my bedroom… but something about just sitting about getting to watch cartoons sounded… good.

I never had a childhood. At least I don’t think I did. Demons are created when human souls become too corrupted. So maybe I did have a childhood? Problem is… I can’t remember it. I don’t remember my life before I became a demon. And even then, this would have been centuries ago… growing up then was much different to growing up now.

So cartoons? Hell yeah I was gonna go watch the shit out of some cartoons. 

I gripped her hand tightly, feeling small already as she pulled me down to the living room.

At least I thought we were going to the living room… she actually took me to the fancy cinema room thing. You know… the one where we watched movies together and I fell asleep.

“In here? Seriously?” I asked, staring at the large, empty cinema we were standing in.

“Best TV in the house. You stay there… I’ll get you a blanket.”

“I don’t need a…”

Before I could finish that sentence, she had already rushed off, leaving me alone in the large room.

“Umm… okay then…” I said, walking over to the centre seats and sitting down, stretching my legs out and taking a deep breath.

With a massive sigh, I slid down the chair until I was hanging half off it.

“Well… this isn’t how I expected today to go… being treated like a six year old…” I said to myself out loud.

I thought about what that may entail, other than the cartoons and colouring. It’s a bit short notice to dress me up in childish clothing. And it’s a bit short notice to… you know… get… those things… that for some reason… I can’t even say in my head…

“Hey baby girl…”

“I… umm…” Was what came out of my mouth as Victoria walked in, holding a blanket.

But in my head it was more like… ‘AHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DOES THAT NAME DO ALL SORTS TO ME?’

“Got you a blankie…”

“T… thanks?” I responded, my cheeks feeling like they were on fire once again.

“Now, you get snuggled up.” She said in that maternal voice she did so damn well.

“You're not going to join me?” I asked, with a hint of sadness in my voice.

“I… sure.” She smiled, before walking over with the blanket and opening it up, sitting down next to me and wrapping the blanket over the two of us.

I snuggled up to her arm and wrapped mine around it, resting my head on her shoulder.

“You comfy, sweetheart?” She whispered down to me.

“Uh huh…” I replied, whilst smiling from ear to ear.

This… this was… nice?

Pulling out the remote control from somewhere, she pointed it back towards the projector and turned on the giant screen, quickly flicking through the channels until she landed on one she thought would work.

“Classics? What’s so classic about them?” I asked, reading out part of the title.

“They’re ones from when I was a kid. Figured they’d probably be more up your alley… as they’re still enjoyable as an adult.”

“Oh okay… cool.”

I was genuinely interested now that I knew she grew up with them. I wanted to know what she experienced growing up all those decades ago. I just really wanted to know more about her.

And so, snuggled up with her… I lost myself in the cartoons, losing all track of time and everything around me.

The only thing that mattered right now were these cartoons…

…And her.

I had no idea what time it was or how long we had been watching cartoons for when I heard Beatrice walking through the halls. At least I assumed it was Beatrice, Victoria had made no mention of anyone visiting today and we hadn’t had sex today so Hell wasn’t expected.

A few days ago, if I had heard someone coming whilst I was snuggled up like this, I would have jumped out of the chair and pretended it never happened. But right now, I was so comfy and relaxed and… happy… that I refused to move, even if it meant I would have to deal with the embarrassment of being caught here like this, snuggled up to Victoria’s arm.

The door to the room opened, and there stood Beatrice, with a few bags… one of which was pink and… baby… baby… babyish…

‘WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK’ I screamed in my head.

I was about to leap up and run for the hills, but Vic must have sensed it, because she squeezed me tightly, making it so I couldn’t run.

“It’s okay, baby girl…” She whispered. “You promised you’d try… didn’t you?”

“I…”

“Hey you two! Look who got all snuggly without telling me! Oh, Vic… I got some stuff. Do you want to come look?” Beatrice asked, waving her over.

“Maybe later. She’s all snuggly right now. I don’t want to disturb her.” Vic replied.

“Has she been to the potty yet?”

“WHAT?” I yelled.

“I… I don’t know…” Victoria shrugged.

“Do you need to go tinkle, sweetie?” Beatrice asked me, with zero hesitation.

“I… I…” I froze like a deer in headlights.

“Why don’t you go tinkle whilst I show your Mummy all the stuff I’ve brought…”

“I…”

“Go on sweetie… Make sure to wash your hands…” Vic joined in now, making my heart beat faster and my cheeks blush.

I nervously let go of her arm, removed the blanket from me and got up, walking over to the door, walking past Beatrice as she stared and smiled at me.

Once out, I waited around the corner for a second.

“Laying it on a bit thick aren’t you? That’s a bit too quick, Beatrice…” Vic scolded Beatrice.

“Look, is it the Mummy thing? Sorry, but it’s how I’m used to dealing with littles. If she really is one… she’ll be calling you that in no time.”

“I know… but… as nice as it feels being called her ‘Mummy’... I don’t want to scare her off or make her feel ashamed for any of this. After all, we don’t even know if she really is a little. Sure, she’s childish… and she sucks her thumb… but maybe she isn’t one? Maybe she’s just that… maybe all she is is childish?”

“If that’s the case, that’s okay. But we still need to get her to feed. So we need to get her feeling comfortable enough to feed from you without having sex. Which means regressing her. Did you manage to get her to feed?”

“Not yet. She was snuggly, and I felt a slight tug on my life force… but it wasn’t enough.”

“She needs to be treated a bit younger I think. She’s a brat for sure, but I think for you… she wants to be your good little girl.”

‘Good little girl… me? A demon? Yeah right…’ I thought, as I rested against the wall in the hallway. ‘But… I think she’s right… I do… like when she called Vic my Mummy… that just felt so… right. I felt so… good. What the hell is wrong with me?’

“Look, I’ll keep trying this, as long as she’s comfortable. But if she shows any sign of not wanting this… I’m backing off. And I trust you can hold back on the baby talk?” Vic warned Bea.

“Oh Vic… that was nothing. That was me talking to a little… who isn’t a baby.” Bea replied, laughing gently.

“Fine, just… don’t freak her out, okay?”

“I promise. You know I only want what’s best for the both of you, right?” Bea replied, in a calm, caring tone.

“I know. I just want to make her happy.”

“And she is. But if she can’t feed from you… maybe we need to think about making her a toddler instead of treating her like she’s six?”

“Does that mean…?” Vic was about to finish her sentence when Beatrice cut her off.

“No, we don’t need to put her in those yet. But it may help eventually. Whatever she’s comfortable with.”

“Let’s talk to her when she gets back. I need to make sure she’s comfortable with it all before we move on.”

“Sounds good. So… whatcha been watching?” Bea said, changing the subject.

‘I… maybe this is something I want… maybe this is something that could make me happy? I mean… so far those moments worked… I’ve never felt so happy and safe and loved before… and for some reason, being called a baby, the thought of wearing those… things… and her being called… M… M… you know… that thing… made me feel squirmy and happy inside. But I had no idea what the reason was.’

It was at that moment that I realised I really did need to tinkle… ugh, I mean piss. I needed the bathroom. So I quickly rushed off to find the closest one.

But I had an idea for when I returned…

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Infernum Infantem.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
On 2/19/2023 at 12:26 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

nd as I sat there, in complete silence, I thought to myself…

‘What the hell have I got myself into?’

Okay you need to talk with Nia about this plan though!

On 2/22/2023 at 12:42 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Look, I’ll keep trying this, as long as she’s comfortable. But if she shows any sign of not wanting this… I’m backing off. And I trust you can hold back on the baby talk?” Vic warned Bea.

Atta girl Vic! Good domme!

Chapter 25: Norks

-Victoria-

“So what did you bring?” I asked Beatrice as she sat down next to me in the cinema room, putting a bag down by her feet.

“Colouring books… crayons… a brand new dummy… a few nappies… just a little selection. Nothing too much. Don’t wanna scare her off!” She replied.

“Oh okay. Cool. Cool. Yeah.”

“Are you nervous?” She turned to look me in the eyes.

“Well duh! I’m about to ask a demon if she’ll consider letting me treat her like a fucking toddler!”

Language… it must be bad if you’ve got her potty mouth…” Bea laughed.

“Sorry… I… I’m just freaking out. What if I scare her off? What if she’s not into this like you think she is? What if I’m not into it? If she gets to the point where she wears the… nappies… will she use them? Do I have to clean that up?” I said, breathily quickly, my heart racing.

“Don’t worry Vic… I promise, it’ll be fine. She’s head over heels for you… You won’t scare her off. Just take it slowly. And if you need help changing her… give me a pay rise and I’ll be her Nanny too…”

“Don’t tempt me…” I quickly replied.

Beatrice just grinned at me. I was about to grin back at her when I heard footsteps getting closer and closer. I turned to see Nia standing there, looking at the floor nervously, her hands together in front of her.

“You okay, sweetpea?” Beatrice asked.

Nia didn’t say a word, she didn’t look up, she didn’t do anything… except walk over, silently, stopping in front of me.

“Baby?” I asked, turning my gaze to her nervous-looking face.

“Yes… Mummy?” She replied in the quietest little voice she could muster.

Oh.

My.

God.

My heart fluttered like a swarm of butterflies had been let loose.

The way she called me that… it was so… perfect?

Like this was it. This was what I was looking for in life. The thing I had been missing all this time.

“You okay, petal?” I followed up.

“I… uh huh…” She mumbled.

“Are you nervous about all this?”

“...Uh huh.”

“Well don’t be. If this isn’t for you… it isn’t for you. We move on, we find another way for you to feed… we manage. Only do this if this is the right thing for you.”

I… was lying. Sort of. Like sure, if she’s not into this, we don’t progress with it. But if that’s the case… I’m going to be crushed. I was too far in, especially after her calling me Mummy like that… I needed this. If she wasn’t into this like I feel like I am now… I’m going to struggle. I think I need this nearly as much as she does…

“Uh huh…”

“Now… Miss Beatrice has some lovely things for you… don’t you Bea?”

“I do!” Beatrice replied. “Here…”

Bea rummaged around the bag, pulling out item after item, handing them to me.

“See, a nice colouring book! Why don’t you take this… and these crayons… and go colour me a nice picture on the floor over there? I’ll put the cartoons back on. Does that sound good, baby?” I asked the adorable demon in front of me. Because that’s what you say to a literal demon from Hell…

“Okay…” She mumbled nervously, taking the book and the crayons and walking over to the middle of the floor before plopping herself down on the ground and opening the book.

“Go put this in her mouth… trust me…” Beatrice said, handing me an oversized baby’s dummy with a black shield.

“Really?”

“Really. She’s making an effort. This will help her.”

I nodded and took the dummy, before standing up and walking over to Nia. Kneeling down beside her as she flicked through the book to find the drawing she wanted to colour, I was about to open my mouth when she turned around and looked at me.

“Yes… Mummy?” She asked, clearly still freaking out about calling me that.

“I got you this… think you could try it?” I asked, holding up the dummy in front of her.

She opened her mouth, so I took that as a sign and gently deposited the teat of the dummy in her mouth, and she closed it back up.

And as she sucked on the dummy… her face lit up.

“That better?” I asked.

She paused for a minute, her face turning even redder. Then she nodded and quickly went back to her activity.

Not wanting to push it, to let her have a bit of time to herself with this, I got back up and went and sat back down next to Beatrice.

“Did you see the way her face…” She whispered to me.

“She looked so… happy…” I whispered back.

“Told you. I knew she’d like that.”

“You know an awful lot about littles for someone who isn’t into all this…”

“Again, my sister’s little needs looking after when my sis isn’t around. I may not be properly into it, but I do like taking care of her. Though she isn’t a little brat like yours is…” Bea laughed.

‘Mine…’ I thought to myself, feeling all warm and gooey inside.

“So what now?” I asked, unsure as to what I should be doing. It was all still new to me.

“Put those cartoons back on, and watch her.”

I nodded and smiled, taking the remote control and turning the cartoons back on the main screen, before settling in and relaxing back into my seat as I watched my… whatever she is… colour for me.

This… felt good.

Twenty minutes later, after lots of shuffling about and hyperfocusing, Nia sat up and turned around with the biggest smile on her face.

“You finished sweetpea?” I asked, sitting up.

“Uh huh!” She said, enthusiastically.

“Can I see?”

“Uh…”

Suddenly her face contorted in a way I wasn’t used to. Was she in pain? Was this… No, I don’t know what the hell this is.

“Uh oh… I know what that face means…” Beatrice laughed.

“Huh?” I responded. Clearly I was out of the loop here.

“We may need those nappies sooner than we thought…”

“Wait… seriously? But why? Why would she?” I whispered, so that Nia couldn’t hear me.

“I don’t know, Vic. But I’d guess she’s doing it… for you…” Bea whispered back.

“She’s… having an accident… for me?”

The look of relief on Nia’s face as I looked down at the puddle forming underneath her…

If this was anyone else, I’d be angry. Wetting themselves on my floor like that…

But this… just made the maternal feelings inside crank up to 11.

“Oh baby… did you have an accident?” I called out, without even thinking about it.

The look of relief on her face quickly turned to embarrassment.

“I… umm… uh huh…” Tears started forming in her eyes, so I quickly stood up and rushed over, dropping to my knees and wrapping my arms around her.

“Oh baby girl… It's okay! Little babies like you are expected to have accidents…”

She snuggled up to my chest as I squeezed her tightly.

And that’s when I felt it…

My life force…

Just a trickle… but it was working… It was finally working!

The trickle quickly turned into a stream, one that felt a lot less volatile than when we had sex… much more like the other night when I held her close just like this.

“Baby… it’s okay… you just feed and then we’ll get you changed into a nice clean nappy… okay baby?” I still couldn’t believe the words coming out of my mouth. Treating this grown demon like she was some kind of baby. But at the same time… it felt so… right.

“Is she…?” Beatrice asked.

“Check the meter…” I said, carefully taking the pocket watch out of my pocket so as to not disturb Nia, and throwing it to Beatrice.

She opened it up and looked.

“Yup… no signs of power. She’s… she’s able to feed without giving off a signal! It works!”

“She can feed… and I’ve… got the cutest little baby in the whole world…” I whispered that last part in Nia’s ear, which caused her to nuzzle into my chest even more. It was like I could feel the happiness exude from her.

“Told you she’s a little…” Beatrice said, smugly.

“We’ll need to get her into her first nappy… won’t we Princess?” I said, turning to Nia.

Nia didn’t say a word, she just nodded into my chest shyly.

“Need a hand?” Bea offered.

“I’ve never had to put one on a baby… let alone a cute little demon like Nia. So yes please. If you don’t mind, Nia?”

Nia just shook her head in between my boobs. I wasn’t sure if she was saying it was okay… or if she was trying to motorboat me. Which is entirely in character for her…

“I’ll take that as a no, she doesn’t mind…” Beatrice laughed, causing me to giggle along with her.

“For now… let’s just let the little one feed from me. She’s hungry.” I said as I felt the life force flow from me and into Nia.

“How are you feeling, Vic?” Beatrice asked, staring at the pocket watch.

“I’ve got plenty to give, don’t worry. She won’t drain me dry. Though if I didn’t have my amulet…”

“Just be careful, okay?”

“I will, don’t worry.”

I knelt there for a good ten minutes as Nia, whose lower half was still soaked and sitting in a puddle of her own urine, snuggled up to me and leeched the life force from me. Beatrice had one of the nappies in her hand, this neat little white rectangle that looked thick and poofy. I imagined what it would look like unfolded… then I imagined what it would look like on Nia… and then the flow of life force stopped suddenly, bringing me out of my wonderful little daydream.

“You okay, baby?” I asked her.

“Uh huh… I… umm… full…” Nia replied, blushing and smiling up at me.

“Good girl! Now… are you ready for that nappy?”

“I… umm… do you still want to do this? I’ve been fed now, so…” She asked, nervously.

“If you want to…”

“I…” She looked up at me, then at Beatrice… then at the nappy in Bea’s hands. “Can… we… maybe… umm…”

“Do you want to try it?”

“...P… Please…”

“Okay baby, good girl for trying. Remember… you can back out at any moment. No shaming you for anything you do or don’t like… got that?” I reminded her.

“Why don’t we use a safeword?” Beatrice added.

“What’s a safeword?” I asked.

“A word either any of us can use to stop all this. If this word gets said… everything just stops right there and then. It’s used a lot in kink.”

“What kind of word?”

“Usually it’s a word that isn’t commonly said during play. So ‘no’ or ‘stop’ don’t work as safe words… A lot of people use ‘Red’ to stop, ‘Yellow’ to slow down or check in…”

“Oh, I think I understand. So what word should we use?” I turned to ask Nia.

Nia just looked up at me… and her face turned from shy and nervous… to the face of a little brat in a millisecond.

“Norks!” She cried out.

“It has to be something you wouldn’t normally say…” Beatrice said, raising her eyebrow at the demon, causing both Nia and I to laugh.

“How about… pentagram?” I suggested.

“Of course… go for the demon link…” Nia replied, rolling her eyes.

“I think you’ll find the pentagram…” Beatrice was about to say something, when she was suddenly cut off by Nia.

“I’m gonna stop you there… nerd… fine, pentagram it is.”

“Sweetie…” I whispered in her ear.

And suddenly… The brat was gone again.

“Uh… huh?” She asked, looking up at me.

“No more brattiness, okay? Are you going to be my good girl?”

“Y… yes…”

“Yes what?”

“Yes… Mummy…”

“Good girl. Now… let’s get you cleaned up and put into your nice new thick nappy!”

She blushed once again and buried her face in my chest again.

As she lay there, her lower half completely naked and on show for both Beatrice and I… she tried looking around the room for something to concentrate on as Bea showed me how to put a nappy on a grown woman… a grown demon… a grown demon woman.

“Slide it under her…” She said as she lifted Nia’s legs up into the air, causing her bum to raise up off the floor.

I used this opportunity to slide the unfolded nappy underneath Nia, before Beatrice gently lowered Nia’s backside down onto the soft nappy. Spreading her legs again, Nia just lay there… patiently… sucking on the black dummy in her mouth.

She just looked so… precious. Like I wanted to squeal with how cute she looked.

“Powder…” Beatrice whispered to me.

“Ah… yes!” I said, grabbing the bottle of baby powder Beatrice was handing me. Opening it, I sprinkled a bit over Nia’s most sensitive parts and rubbed it in.

Taking the front of the nappy and pulling it up between the demon’s legs, Beatrice helped by holding it in place whilst I grabbed the tapes and one by one placed them down, sealing her in this crinkly garment.

“You know… if I put demon warding sigils on these nappies… she probably wouldn’t be able to take them off herself…” Beatrice laughed, causing Nia to stare at her silently. Clearly she wasn’t amused.

“You okay, baby?” I asked her, making sure she was okay with all this.

She looked a bit overwhelmed, but at the same time… happy. She just looked at me… and smiled behind that dummy of hers.

‘Her dummy… oh that’s going to take some getting used to…’

Nia nodded before reaching her hands out, so I quickly grabbed them and pulled her up into a sitting position.

“How does that feel?” I asked her as she poked and prodded the thick, babyish undergarment between her legs.

“It’s… weird… but… umm… comfy…” Nia replied.

“‘Good’ weird?”

“Umm… yeah…”

“Told you!” Beatrice laughed, causing Nia to blush once again.

“Right… now what?” Nia asked.

“I… umm…” I stuttered, unsure as to what to do now that she was thickly padded.

“More cartoons?” Bea suggested.

“Sure. Want to snuggle with Mummy?” I asked my infantilised… whatever the Hell she is.

Nia nodded, and without letting go of my hands stood up on her feet, trying to keep her balance as she got used to the thicker underwear.

Climbing to my feet, I took my new adult baby by the hands as we walked over to the seats again, before sitting down and pulling her onto my lap. I noticed her tail was sticking out of the back of her nappy… I had forgotten to account for that. I’d have to think of a solution. Anyway, for now she instantly got comfy and snuggled up to me, sucking her dummy happily.

She didn’t feed, but then she must be full by now, as I couldn’t feel the drain on my soul from before. She just snuggled up, her head on my shoulder, looking so innocent and adorable… which is really just weird when you think about what she is.

I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair, before turning the cartoons back on. Beatrice gathered everything on the floor that we had used and put it to the side, before joining us, sitting down next to me.

But before she got comfortable, she leant over to my ear and whispered.

“You know… there’s always that room…”

Nia proving that she is just an immature little brat. It's as if the author writes this from experience... *giggles at the word norks*

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:
Nia proving that she is just an immature little brat. It's as if the author writes this from experience... *giggles at the word norks*

I can confirm that you are a brat.

But otherwise a really great chapter as always.

• Haha 2
On 2/22/2023 at 12:42 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

But I had an idea for when I returned…

This line had me second guessing Nia’s every move in the last chapter. I kept waiting for her bratty side to say “just kidding.” But then maybe she simply decided to give it a try to see what would happen.

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“You know… there’s always that room…”

In for a penny, in for a pound?

I did laugh out loud at the “norks” line. ?

20 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I can confirm that you are a brat.

But otherwise a really great chapter as always.

I am no... yeah okay maybe I am.

Glad you enjoyed it!

13 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

This line had me second guessing Nia’s every move in the last chapter. I kept waiting for her bratty side to say “just kidding.” But then maybe she simply decided to give it a try to see what would happen.

In for a penny, in for a pound?

I did laugh out loud at the “norks” line. ?

I'm glad you liked it ^_^ It made me smile whilst writing it.

36 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

This is so damn cute!

Also "norks"?

Norks is slang for boobs, not commonly used these days. I think it originated in Australia was also common in England. It's just an old funny word that sounds funny :3

4 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Ditto.

I'm guessing its an in joke?

Explained above ^_^

Chapter 26: The Room

-Nia-

I still couldn’t believe I had let her do this to me.

When she first put it out there… I knew it was weird. I knew I shouldn’t want it… but I did.

And then when they pulled out the dummy and the n… n… nappy… I froze. I didn’t know what to do. But then a little voice in my head told me… ‘why not? What’s the harm in trying?’ If it doesn’t work out… I trust both of these two to keep it a secret. They both know if they betrayed that trust… I’d drain their lives and torture them in Hell for eternity… Or maybe they don’t know that… which makes it all the more impressive. 

I’ve never… trusted anyone before. At least I don’t think I have. Not on this level anyway.

So I gave in. I let them baby me… undress me… put me in this nappy…

And I’m glad I did.

As I snuggled up to Victoria… I mean… Mummy… my heart was racing.

But at the same time, I was more at peace than I had ever been.

In this thick, crinkly prison strapped around my waist… I felt… small. Helpless. Complete.

It felt so good, yet so wrong at the same time.

“You okay, Princess?” Mummy asked, whispering down at me.

I nodded into her shoulder. I couldn’t see the screen, I was too focused on being on her lap and in her arms to care about some cartoons right now. I enjoyed the background noise from them, but that’s all it was… background. Right now I just listened to Mummy breathing and it felt so perfect.

“Good. If you need or want anything, let me know, okay?” She added.

I nodded again, playing with the ends of her beautiful blonde hair, twirling them around my fingers.

“She’s adorable. You’re a lucky Mummy…” Beatrice whispered to her.

“If you’d told me I’d be in this position… being a Mummy to a demonic adult baby… I never would have believed you.” Vic giggled.

“Bet you weren’t expecting this from the spell… I guess you really did get your Hell baby after all…” Beatrice laughed, making me blush again.

“I was expecting them to be a bit… smaller…” Vic laughed back. “But I think I got a much better deal out of it…”

My blushing increased until I buried my face completely into her shoulder, hiding all evidence of my current embarrassed state.

“Awww… someone’s blushy!” Bea squeezed my foot, tickling it slightly, making me squirm.

“So what was this about a room?” Vic asked Beatrice.

“You know… the room…”

“What room?”

“Vic…”

There was an awkward silence for a moment.

“OH! That room!” Victoria raised her voice in surprise as she quickly realised what Beatrice was talking about, whatever that was.

“Yeah…”

“But isn’t it…”

“I could adapt it, if you want?”

“You could? So everything would be…”

“Appropriately sized… yes. Just pick a colour.”

“Oh yeah… we were going to colour it after the spell…”

What were they talking about? Are they talking about the ritual? The one that summoned me?

“So? What colour?” Bea asked her.

“...Pink.”

“Not red and black?”

“She’s much more of a pink Princess…”

“I agree! Right… I’ll be back in a bit. Nanny Bea has to go cast a few spells for the little baby…”

‘Casting spells? Room? Colour? What were they on about?’ I thought to myself as Beatrice got up off her seat and walked out of the room.

“We can just stay here and snuggle whilst… Nanny Bea fixes up your room.” Victoria whispered down to me, stroking my hair.

“M… my room? You’re not going to…” I said, taking the dummy out of my mouth and looking up at Victoria.

“Not that room, sweetie. That’s your room and I wouldn’t do anything to that without your permission, don’t worry. No… this room… is one I had ready before I met you.”

“For what?” I asked, confused.

“For… the little baby…”

“Wait… NO… you don’t mean…”

“Yes sweetie! Your nursery!” She said, excitedly in a sickeningly cute voice.

“...M… My… nursery?”

“That’s if you want it. I originally had it made for the intended ritual summon. You know… the baby.”

I suddenly felt bad.

She wanted a baby. And instead… she got me. This fucked up Hellspawn who was pretending to be one.

“Sorry…” I mumbled, looking downwards.

“Oh sweetpea! I got something much better!”

She lifted my head up by placing her finger under my chin and raising it, so that I was looking her directly in the eyes.

“A… are you sure?” I asked.

“Pinky promise.”

“What’s a pinky promise?”

“A promise that can’t be broken. Ever.” She said, holding out her little finger in a weird crook shape. She took my hand, extended my little finger and hooked it around hers.

I just giggled and smiled at her.

“Okay…”

“But yes… as we were expecting a baby eventually… We created a nursery in the building. We didn’t know if it would take the same amount of time as a normal human baby, so we made sure to have the room ready just in case the baby came a lot quicker.”

“So you have a fully built nursery… just sitting there…? Wait… is that the same room you told me about when we first met? The one with the crown on the door or something?”

“Yeah! I’m surprised you remember!”

“But isn’t it…”

“That’s what Nanny Bea is fixing now. She needed to add a splash of colour to it, as we didn’t know the gender of the Child of Darkness for certain… and to make the furniture a lot more… Nia-sized.”

I blushed again.

“Wait… you said pink?” I… slightly yelled.

“Pink makes you blush. It’s adorable. Big scary demon just wants to be a pretty little princess…” She teased.

I pouted at her.

I mean… she wasn’t wrong. It does make me blush.

“So… Nia… grown up talk right now, okay?” Her face turned serious all of a sudden.

“Umm… sure? What’s up?” I replied, feeling like maybe I had messed up somehow.

“I need to make sure this is what you want. Are… are you enjoying this? You managed to feed… and that makes me so happy. But if you’re not enjoying it… we don’t have to continue.”

“I…”

I didn’t know what to say. Did I tell her that I was torn? That part of me felt like this was wrong. That this was just stupid and embarrassing and she didn’t have to go to all this effort just to feed me? Or do I tell her what I could feel buried deep inside my heart? That… I enjoy this? That it makes me happy? That… it’s who I am?

My mind was dashing all over the place, unable to find the right words to tell her that I wanted this to continue… at least for the time being. That I wanted to try more of this to see if it really is just a one time thing or if this really is a part of me that I had kept buried for centuries.

I mean… was I always like this? But too walled off and scared and focused on maintaining a facade to allow myself to be vulnerable? Was I like this in my past life… before I became a demon?

All these thoughts… and Vic just looked at me… expecting an answer.

So I gave in. I did what felt natural. What felt right.

I popped my dummy back in my mouth and snuggled up to her once again, sucking gently on the teat in my mouth and hugging Victoria.

“I’ll take that as a yes then.” She replied, stroking my hair and kissing the top of my head.

I had no idea how much time had passed, but I was sure it wasn’t very long. Beatrice had returned, wiping the sweat off her brow.

“Phew… done.” She said, panting between words.

“Everything?” Vic asked as I continued sucking on my dummy, watching the cartoons on the giant screen.

“Pink and all to her size.”

“Thanks Bea.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. And it wouldn’t have taken as long, but I couldn’t remember the spell, so I had to go find one of my spellbooks.”

Victoria looked down at me.

“Do you want to go see your new nursery?” She asked, softly.

I nodded and blushed, climbing off her lap awkwardly, before falling backwards onto my padded arse.

“You okay, baby?” Vic asked.

I smiled up at her and laughed.

“Come on then trouble… let’s go.” She said, holding her hand out for me, lifting me up and guiding me out as we followed Beatrice to the… nursery.

I held Vic’s hand as I nervously hid behind her.

Peeking out, I saw the crown on the door just like the first time I noticed this room.

“So this is…” I trailed off before I could say ‘mine?’

“If you want it. Of course if you don’t want anything, or some, or all… we can make it happen. It’s up to you, sweetpea.” She answered, thankfully knowing what I was trying to say.

“Let’s… go…” I said as I squeezed her hand.

Turning the knob, she opened the door and my eyes were invaded by a sea of pink.

Pink walls. Pink furniture. Pink Curtains. Pink! SO MUCH PINK!

I guess there was a nice balance of white with the pink, it lessened the effects of the pink and made it look… good. The carpet was a light grey, the c… crib… was white with bits of pink and pink bedding. The giant highchair in the back was painted in a very similar manner… as was the… umm…

As I stared at the giant changing table, imagining myself up on it being changed by Victoria or Beatrice… I felt a warm sensation.

But this was different. This wasn’t the warm feeling in my tummy. Or the one in my heart as it fluttered like it did before. No… this was different… and… lower down.

“Are you okay?” Mummy asked.

“I’ve seen that face before. A lot actually… someone’s going potty…” Beatrice giggled.

“Wait…” Vic looked down at my lower half.

‘Wait… why is she…’

I looked down to see a dark patch on my nappy grow bigger and bigger, ballooning the nappy out so it was at least twice as thick as it was just a few minutes ago.

‘Wait… AM I…?’

I was.

“D’aww… someone’s a soggy little baby!” Vic teased, making my face turn more red than my demon skin already was. “Does someone need a change?”

‘How… how did I not stop it? Why couldn’t I stop it? Why the hell did I just wet myself?’ I screamed internally.

I wanted to run. I wanted to run and hide and never do this again. It was too much. Too scary.

But as I tried… I felt a tug on my arm.

Turning around and looking up at the thing keeping me from running… I saw Vic’s concerned face looking directly at mine.

Pulling me closer, she wrapped her arms around me and started shushing. All whilst stroking my hair and squeezing me tightly.

“Oh baby… it’s okay… babies have accidents. And I’m so proud of you for using your nappy like that!”

I pulled away enough so I could look up at her. “You… you are?”

“Of course! You’re my little girl. I love you. And I want you to be happy.”

“You… lo…” I didn’t want to go down that route. That was scarier than any of this weird kink shit. Future me can deal with that. Fuck that.

So I buried my face in her chest and accepted the encouragement. The feeling of guilt and weirdness started subsiding as she stroked my hair.

“Now… Why don’t we go try out your new nursery? I can’t imagine you want to stay in a soggy nappy very long…”

Yet…” Beatrice interrupted.

I had forgotten she followed us up. I was too focused on Vic and the nursery… and doesn’t help when Bea is like a fucking ninja.

“So… Do you want your nappy changed?” Vic asked me.

No… Mummy asked me. I needed… no, wanted… to remember that.

I nodded shyly and Vic guided me into the sea of pink, towards the changing table.

Lifting my bum up, sliding the used nappy out from under me, she, with the assistance of Beatrice, proceeded to wipe my… you know

Ugh. She’s got me feeling so small and helpless and… AHH WHY CAN’T I SAY THAT WORD?

“May want to try some lotion this time, Vic.” Beatrice suggested.

“Does it make a difference?” Replied Victoria.

“Depends how sensitive she is to rashes. Being a demon… I imagine she’s probably immune to them… but still, it probably feels nicer for her.”

“Then that’s what we’ll do.” Vic smiled, taking the bottle of lotion Beatrice was handing her, squirting out a small amount of lotion and rubbing it around down there, making it feel…

Oh…

So…

Goooooooood…

As I moaned into my dummy, I quickly realised I was doing this in front of them, so I stopped as quickly as I could and opened my eyes to see them both staring at me with grins on their faces.

“Looks like someone’s enjoying it…” Bea laughed.

“Maybe we can do that another time. For now… let’s get that little soggy butt changed!” Vic wiped her hands with a baby wipe before pulling the nappy up and sealing my fate once again.

• Like 14

Chapter 27: Invitation

-Victoria-

I sat on the edge of the enormous crib, Nia happily sat on my lap sucking her dummy, looking around at the babyish room.

Beatrice had wandered out again, she had to make a phone call… apparently.

I still couldn’t believe all this was happening. I knew from the moment I met Nia… that there was something special about her. But I wasn’t expecting this.

And no, this isn’t me saying I hate it or that I find it weird. If anything… It's cute. And it satisfies that part of me I had always felt with other partners. With other people. The need to protect and care for… And now I had it with this beautiful girl… who actually wanted this treatment.

I had no idea this would be the way I’d show this part of me… being a Mummy and all that… but it was perfect. I was always very maternal… just… I never wanted an actual baby. The only reason I wanted to be pregnant with the child of Darkness was to end the world.

Which… felt like a lifetime ago.

I had known Nia for like… what? A week? Something like that. And now… here she was, a demon from Hell… sucking on a dummy, wearing a nappy and snuggling up to me on my lap.

I had wanted to end the world. To bring the world to ruin because of how unfair and shit and disgusting and cruel it was… and the one to bring me out of that dark place in my life… was Nia. A demon of all things. I had fallen for her hard. And then all this little stuff… wanting to protect her… I just… I knew I was no longer the same person I was last week when I was planning the end of the world with my cult. I was more my old self. Before… that

And as I looked into the eyes of this adorable little demon girl… I was smitten. And I hated myself for wanting to end the world. No… I would save it now. I would protect it.

For her.

“You okay?” Nia asked, taking out her dummy and holding it in her lap.

“Oh, me?” I replied, coming out of my own little haze.

“I don’t see anyone else in this nursery…” She laughed.

“I’m okay sweetie.” I smiled back at her.

“You don’t look okay.”

“Just… a lot on my mind.”

“It’s not all this baby shit, right? I can stop!” She suddenly looked worried… nervous even.

“Language… and no, sweetheart. If anything… this is making me realise this is what I wanted all along.”

“You… you did?” She blushed, biting the end of her dummy with her teeth.

“Yeah. I wanted this kind of thing in the past. With other people. But… it was never quite right. And I didn’t know it was all this littles stuff in particular that I wanted, just that I wanted someone to take care of and protect.”

“I don’t need protecting…”

“I know you don't, baby. You’re one of the toughest girls I know. But you want protecting, don’t you?”

“I mean…”

“It’s okay to admit it to me.” I kissed her forehead.

“Fiiiiine… maybe I do.” She blushed again.

“See, aren’t you glad you can finally admit that now?”

“I… guess.”

“Come here…” I squeezed her tightly and kissed her forehead a few more times.

“Vic…?” She trailed off… as if she was nervous about asking me something.

“What’s up, baby?”

“What… What is this?”

“What do you mean, sweetpea?” I asked, confused by where she was going with this.

“I… I mean… what are we?”

“We haven’t had this talk yet. I was wondering when it would pop up. Well… I know it’s only been a week or so… but you make me feel something I haven’t felt in a long time. And you… Nia, there’s something special about you.”

“So… umm… that doesn’t answer my question.” She rolled her eyes and did that funny little thing with her mouth.

“Let me continue… impatient little baby…” I said, booping her nose, making her face scrunch up and turn redder again.

“Sowwy…”

“It’s okay, baby. Right… so I really, really like you. I hope that much is obvious.”

“I mean… maybe a little bit…” Nia giggled.

“And you really like me, right?”

“Don’t let my demonic siblings hear me say this… but yes.”

“Would they not be accepting?”

“Of the baby stuff or the fact that I’m in love with a human?” Her eyebrow raised itself.

“You’re in… love?”

“I… I didn’t mean… I…” She started panicking.

So I quickly kissed her lips and looked her in the eyes, holding her head with both my hands.

“I love you too.” I whispered.

The look of fear on her face quickly changed to shock… then to pure happiness. That’s the exact expression… happiness.

“You… do?”

“Yes. I don’t know what it is, but you… you mean more to me than anyone, Nia. You are so funny and cute and kind…”

Especially don’t let my demonkin hear that…”

“Haha, I won’t. But you are. You’re so wonderful and lovely and sweet. You are the cutest little baby ever too… and I never knew I wanted this, but I really do. Like… seriously, I do. I want you. I want my baby. I want…” I paused for a second, “...Nia?”

“Yeah?”

“Will you go out with me? Is that what the kids say these days? And be my baby? And… maybe we go on an actual date this time, maybe sometime in the next week?”

“YES!” She blurted out, excitedly.

“Yes… what?”

Her expression changed again. Suddenly she was blushing like she was before.

“Yes… Mummy.” She corrected herself, making my tummy flutter again.

“Good girl. So, just to make this completely clear so we can both agree to it… you want to go out with me? And you want all this baby treatment? And this nursery? And this dummy…” I poked her dummy, making her giggle, “...And these nappies?” I said, poking her soft, crinkly nappy.

She blushed even harder and covered her face.

“Yes… Mummy.”

“Good. Because I want you. Adult Nia and baby Nia.”

“Umm…”

“What’s up, precious?” I asked.

“And you… you’re okay with the fact… that… I… umm…”

“That you’re a demon from Hell? That you’re a succubus and you drain the life out of people through sex? And apparently through regression now too…”

She buried her head into my chest before I could see her face react to what I just said.

“Uh huh.” She nodded into my boobs.

“Comfy down there?”

“Uh huh.” She nodded again.

“Now… okay… my little baby girlfriend…”

She squealed a bit at that word. It was adorable. Her tail was even wagging about.

“How’s your tail anyway, Nia? Is it okay with your nappies?”

“I… it’s okay…”

“Sorry, I didn’t know what to do with it. It’s not like nappies come with holes for tails.”

I looked at the top of the back of her nappy, with the tail just kinda… sticking out, wiggling all over the place.

“It’s comfy for now. Maybe we could pierce a hole for it or something?”

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway, getting really close now.

“Werewolves!” I heard from the doorway.

“Werewolves?” Nia asked, turning around to face Beatrice, who had returned from her phone call.

“I heard you talking about tails. Sorry I didn’t think about it when I was picking them up… but yeah, werewolves. They have tails… sometimes. Depends on the stage of transformation. But anyway, their nappies have little holes for their tails. Same goes for all the other beastly littles.” Beatrice ran over and tickled Nia’s tummy, making her giggle and squirm in my arms.

“I’ve never seen a werewolf before…” I commented.

“Well you’ll get to meet one, and a few other creatures, very soon.” Bea said, looking up at me as she let Nia catch her breath.

“Huh?” Nia and I asked at the same time.”

“There’s a munch. You’ve been invited!”

“A… munch?” I asked.

“A gathering for kinksters usually. But in this instance… it’s for littles only. I figured you’d probably want some answers and some help discovering these sides of yourselves… the both of you that is. So I asked when the next one is. And I know it’s a bit short notice… but it’s tomorrow and they said you’re welcome to come.” Beatrice explained.

Nia started panicking.

“Baby… it’s okay… we don’t have to go if you don’t want to.” I whispered to her, trying to calm her down.

“But… what if… I…”

“If what, sweetpea?”

“Umm… are there any other demons there?”

“Nope. In fact you’ll be the first demon little we’ve ever seen. It’s why I never thought about the tail when picking up some nappies for you.” Beatrice replied.

“So… who will be there?” Nia asked.

“I think Grim will be there. And Lucy. And Abby. Oh and Jake will probably be hovering about.”

“And they are?”

“All like you. Not demons… but not human. I’ll let them introduce themselves.” Beatrice smiled, standing there with her arms folded, just looking at my infantilised girlfriend.

“So they’re all… monsters?” I asked. “They don’t exactly sound… monster-y. Except Grim of course.”

“We don’t like to use that word, but yeah.” Bea replied.

“Where is it?”

“At the club. Beth and her little one won't be attending this time, they’re both away on vacation right now, but she left the keys to me.”

“So… we get to see this mysterious nightclub finally?”

“During the day, yeah. So not quite as fun, but allows a more casual setting to talk to littles who have been into this for a lot longer.”

“Will there be any… Mummies or Daddies?” I asked, curious as to whether or not there will be people in my position to talk to.

“Caregivers? Maybe? I’m not sure. Depends if they decide to bring them or not. Caregivers are welcome of course.”

“And what do you do at these munches?”

“Just chat. Have a casual drink. Get to know each other more in a non-kink setting. It’s fun. I would recommend it, especially if you want to get to know people who have experience of this lifestyle.”

“Lifestyle? I thought it was a kink?”

“For some it’s both. Some are little all the time. Some are only little at the events. It varies.”

“So some… choose to be a baby full time?” I asked, wondering if this was maybe something Nia would want.

“Yup. Usually those with caregivers.”

“And their caregivers are okay with that? Looking after someone full time…?”

“Yup. Personally, I don’t see the appeal. But then this isn’t my kink. I can enjoy it… but it doesn’t ‘rev my engine’ if you know what I mean.”

Nia giggled.

“I know what she means…” Nia mumbled as she bit onto her dummy.

“I think we all do, sweetpea…” I smirked.

Nia blushed and buried her head in my chest again.

“So we just go in normal clothes right?” I asked Beatrice.

“They’ll most likely be padded underneath their normal clothes, but yeah. But even then, with it being Beth’s place… it’ll be empty aside from the munch attendees, so even baby gear would be okay. The only reason they don’t wear it to this is because they like the more adult setting where they can connect and bond as adults.”

I looked down at Nia, who finally unlodged her face from my boobs and looked up at me.

“So Nia… do you want to go?” I asked her.

“Umm… I mean… it sounds fun… but… what if they don’t like me?”

“Then we leave and come home. Don’t think about what if they don’t like you, but what if they do? You’ll have a bunch of friends. Not only little friends, but friends in general, which is a nice thing to have anyway, now that you’re living on Earth. And friends like you too! Plus… who wouldn’t like you? You’re adorable and lovely. Even if you’re a brat sometimes…”

Nia nodded, her already scarlet face getting redder by the second.

“I think that’s a yes. Okay Bea, we’ll go. You’ll be there, right?”

“Yeah, with Beth away I’ll be running this munch.” She replied.

“You do a lot for your sister and all these littles, especially considering it’s not your thing…”

“Littles are adorable. But I’m not a caregiver. Or a little. I can still find them cute and want to help. And hey, sometimes I’ll happily play Nanny for this little one…”

Nia squeaked and hid her face in my boobs again.

“So what time is it tomorrow?” I asked.

“Midday. And you know where the building is now. Oh and I think I’ve perfected the glamour now for Nia, so that she can switch it on or off at will!”

“Okay. We’ll be ready tomorrow morning then, won’t we Princess?” I said down to Nia.

She nodded into my boobs as I laughed and stroked her hair.

The following day…

I was sitting at the end of my bed, putting my shoes on, ready to go to this munch thing.

Nia was in my bathroom, finishing getting ready in her big girl clothes. After spending the past… half a day or so in just a nappy and nothing else, I was a little disappointed to see her covering herself up. Especially with the fact that she had asked Beatrice to glamour her once again to make her look human for this munch thing. I don’t know why, when it’s a place where all people like her can be themselves… Maybe she’s nervous about being the only demon? But at least she’ll have the opportunity to turn it off or on when she wants. So if she decided to un-glamour after the car journey there, she could.

Talking of the past half a day… After agreeing to attend the munch, Nia kinda slipped out of the little…ness… whatever it’s called… and we ended up watching movies and having dinner together. But even after asking if she wanted to change multiple times… she still insisted on walking around wearing just the nappy. It was amazing how the blushy, shy little demon was happily flaunting her mostly-naked body in front of me and Bea.

“You ready sweetpea?” I called out to my bathroom.

“Do I look okay?” Nia asked, walking out in her usual jeans and black hoodie, with a black cami underneath. “You can’t notice the nappy, right?”

I called her over and inspected her outfit, spinning her around so I could get a full view. She was really enjoying wearing this thick, crinkly underwear. It was actually kinda adorable.

“I wouldn’t know it was there if I didn’t already, sweetpea. You’re fine. No one will notice. The other littles may, but that’s because they’re probably used to seeing it. It does make your butt look a bit bigger, but that’s about it.”

“Hey, you like my bigger arse?” Nia flirted, before completely crumbling and laughing.

“Language… and yeah, it’s fun for…” I swatted her padded butt with the flat of my hand, making her squeal a bit, “...That.”

Nia pouted in return and grabbed her GameGirl from the bedside table.

“No. No games for this. I want you socialising.”

“Fiiiiiine.” She groaned.

“Come on, I think Bea is ready and waiting for us. We don’t want to be late. We especially don’t want to make bad first impressions.”

“Fine, let’s go…”

I waited and stared at her, raising my eyebrow at her, waiting for the correction.

“...”

“...let’s go… Mummy…” She corrected herself, earning herself a kiss on the forehead, which she quickly wiped off with her sleeve.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Curse you for posting on Sundays and making me look forward to the end of the weekend!

Also the story is adorable so far. Really enjoying it.

5 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I was more my old self. Before… that

Gyaaah! You keep teasing us with this mysterious “defining event.” It has to be tied to her disdain for humanity and I still think it’s part of how she met Bea. I know you don’t typically do flashbacks, but I’m dying to get some backstory on this and I hope Vic will either drift into one or share the story with Nia.

15 hours ago, TerranV said:

Cute!

Victoria wanting to destroy the world because it sucks kind of makes her sound like a JRPG villain.:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

It does, doesn't it? XD

But I'm sure there's a reason why she hates it that will be revealed eventually.

14 hours ago, DAQ said:

Curse you for posting on Sundays and making me look forward to the end of the weekend!

Also the story is adorable so far. Really enjoying it.

Awww I'm sorry! I hope it makes a nice end to the weekend at least!

Glad you're enjoying it ^_^

10 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Gyaaah! You keep teasing us with this mysterious “defining event.” It has to be tied to her disdain for humanity and I still think it’s part of how she met Bea. I know you don’t typically do flashbacks, but I’m dying to get some backstory on this and I hope Vic will either drift into one or share the story with Nia.

I do, don't I!

I've done plenty of flashbacks in previous stories! ? But don't worry, there will be some backstory told eventually regarding the 'defining event'.

But we've got a munch to get through first! New characters! Yaaaay!

• Like 1

I mean TBH I sometimes get "let it burn" moods myself... ??‍♀️

• Haha 1

Chapter 28: Sanctuary

-Nia-

The drive to this nightclub was doing a number on my stomach.

Not because of the motion… I don’t get car sick. It was the anxiety leading up to it. I remembered the streets that we took the last time we went there, so I had a rough idea of how far away we were at any given moment, but even that didn’t help. I still sat in the back seat, nervous as hell, as Victoria drove us to this ‘munch’.

‘Munch’. What a stupid word.

Kinda cute though at the same time I guess.

The nappy between my legs squished as I anxiously wriggled about in my seat the whole journey there, reminding me that I was still thickly padded.

I still couldn’t believe that not only had I allowed her to put this on me… but that I was actually enjoying it and I wasn’t just playing along to make her happy. The thickness of this garment… the security I felt wearing it… the slight crinkle… it was all just so… I mean… how did I never know how good these things were?

Not that I’d know from experience anyway, I have no memories of my previous life. Maybe I liked them then too? But then again… nappies centuries ago are nothing like the nappies I’m currently wearing.

That wasn’t the only thing though. That… dummy? Was that what they called it? I mostly recall it being called a pacifier by some American souls who ended up in my care in Hell. But honestly… ‘dummy’ sounds cuter, as does ‘nappy’ rather than ‘diaper’. But yeah… that thing… I missed it. I kinda wish I had brought it with me. The comfort I felt whilst sucking on it was like nothing I had ever felt. It was weird.

I wonder… if I asked Beatrice to conjure me one… could she? I’m not sure what her limitations are when it comes to magic. Maybe she needs reagents to cast her spells like traditional Witches… or maybe she can just flick her wrists and poof! Magic! Like the Wizards I had seen in the cartoons.

No… I’m supposed to be an adult right now. Maybe later, once this is all done. This is supposed to be an adult gathering where I get to meet these other ‘littles’ and get to know them as people, before going to the next big event and seeing them all as big babies… like me.

So I sat in the back seat of Vic’s sporty little car as she raced down the city streets, getting closer and closer to the nightclub.

We pulled up outside the large building we had visited the other day.

Looking up, now that I knew what this building was for, I took notice of the building and how it looked. Before it just looked dark and dingy and unimportant, but now that I knew it housed some secret kinky club… I actually cared and took notice.

“This is the place, right?” Vic asked Beatrice.

“Yup. Come on, I’ve got the keys. Everyone else should be here soon.” Bea replied.

“Wait… so we’re the first to arrive?” I asked, nervously.

“What part of ‘giving me the keys’ did you not understand?” Bea laughed. “We’ve got to open up!”

“You’ll be fine, baby. I’m here the whole time, remember that. And if you ever need to leave… just whisper to me, okay?” Vic said, looking me in the eyes through the rear-view mirror.

“Uh huh…” I mumbled, nervously.

“Come on then ladies… let’s get going. I need to prep.” Bea said, undoing her seatbelt and grasping the door handle.

“Prep what?” Vic asked.

“I need to open the bar!”

Getting out of the car, I followed closely behind Vic as she followed closely behind Bea, who, keys in hand, walked over to the front door.

Beatrice was wearing a very tight black top and skinny jeans, along with some hi-tops. Gotta say… she looked gorgeous. Vic though… She was wearing a black blazer, blue skinny jeans and a floppy red blouse. Look, I don’t know how to describe it better. It was a blouse. It was red. It flopped. 

I’m a demon from Hell, I’m not fucking Shakespeare.

Looking up… the building looked so old and worn down. Like an abandoned hotel, a really tall one. Vastly different from the hotel Vic took us to, this one had no signs of life. But then apparently this isn’t a hotel at all. It’s a nightclub. Or kink club? I’m still not sure what this place is to be perfectly honest, and walking into the dark building, the front door closing behind me… I actually felt… scared.

And I’m a fucking demon! Even if I don’t look like one right now with this glamour.

It was pitch black and silent for a moment. A little shuffling of feet, and the slight crinkle of my nappy were the only noises any of us could hear, and at least with that last one… the place was pitch black so they couldn’t see my blushy face right now as I thought about how they could easily hear my nappy.

“Ah! Here we go!” Bea called out, before I heard a click and suddenly the lights turned on, illuminating the hallway we were in. “Come on through, they usually hold the munch in the main club area. So just take a seat at the far booth and I’ll go sort out the bar. We’ve got about five minutes before they start arriving.”

I looked up at the giant neon sign above the door to the main part of the club.

“Sanctuary…?” I read the sign out loud.

“Yeah, it’s a sanctuary here for all. Whether you’re not human or not vanilla. What do you think the rest of the hotel is for? Did you think it was all just abandoned up there?” Beatrice replied.

“So it is a hotel… AND a nightclub?” I asked.

“Kinda. It’s more… a nightclub with addons. One is a safe space for littles. Beth also provides safe accommodation for anyone who needs it, no questions asked. Whether they needed somewhere more accepting of their kink, or they needed away from an abusive partner, or they needed to hide somewhere after being hunted by a human, Sanctuary offers a place to stay for a while. It’s not permanent housing, but Beth is such a little do-gooder that she’ll make sure you’re back on your feet and in a much better place before she even lets you leave here. Honestly… growing up with her wanting to help people so much… It was exhausting.”

“But you’re nice too!” I replied.

“Thanks kiddo.” Bea smiled at me.

‘Kiddo… why was even that cute name making me all squirmy and small?’ I thought to myself.

“But I’m nothing compared to my sister. She’s the more powerful of the two of us when it comes to magic and empathy. I’ll help someone in need as best I can, but she… she’ll go out of her way to make sure you’re okay and much better off.” She continued.

“So how many people are staying here right now?” Vic asked.

And here Vic was, asking the important questions.

“None right now. There was one girl, but she’s the reason Beth and her little one are taking a vacation right now, they’re halfway across the country helping this poor girl, who got turned into a vampire against her will, settle with a new family.”

“Aww that’s sweet of them.”

“Yeah, so right now… the place is empty. But hey, if you ever need a place to stay, even you Vic… this is where you can come. Even humans are helped here, those that know about this place anyway. Anywho… you two go sit down, I need to open the bar. Lucy will be cranky if I don’t get her drink when she comes in.” Bea laughed as she walked through the door and off to the other side of the dance floor.

Upon entering the huge main room of the club, it looked… just like all the nightclubs I had seen in video games. Big open dance floor in the middle, booths for people to sit in by the sides, a really long bar spanning the entire length of one of the walls, lots of neon blue, purple and red lights illuminating everything.

And for midday… It was a bit much. But hey, it was silent at least, so it wasn’t too overwhelming.

“I guess she means that booth in the corner… the bigger one.” Vic said, pointing at a booth in the far corner, the one much bigger than the others.

Vic held out her hand for me to take, so I grabbed it and gripped it tightly, smiling up at her.

“Remember, we can leave whenever you want. And you don’t have to hide who you are. Demon or little. Both are accepted here.” She reminded me.

“I know. Just… nervous.” I replied, shaking a bit.

“Me too, babygirl. But it’ll be good, for both of us. I’ve needed to make new friends for a while now… that cult of mine is unhealthy and I definitely need to learn more about being a Mummy.”

“And I need to learn more about being a baby…”

“Oh I don’t know… you’re pretty good at that already…” She said, winking and smiling at me, making my inside feel all fluttery once again.

‘Damn her…’ I thought as I pouted back at her.

Sitting down in the booth, we heard a buzzer noise from the bar area.

“Aha! First one’s here.” Bea said loudly, turning around and reaching under the counter.

I heard the front door open and a few voices talking to each other as they walked through the entrance hallway.

“So I stood there… in these wet pants… in the middle of…” 

As soon as they opened the door and looked directly at me and Vic, the guy who was talking went silent.

“Oh… umm…”

The group of three who had just walked in stood completely still, looking directly at us.

A guy, who looked to be in his mid-twenties, stood in the middle. Shaggy brown hair, unshaven, brown eyes, quite muscly… he wore a red jacket with a tight-fitting tee and blue jeans, and I must admit, he was pretty hot… for a guy. 

Then there was the girl who looked like she was probably in her early twenties on his left, with black hair going all the way down her back. She looked like the polar opposite of me. Instead of my scarlet red skin… she was as pale as death. Like she had never seen or even heard of the sun in her whole life. And her eyes… her eyes were as red as my skin were. She wore a large scarf around her neck which covered the bottom half of her face, a big bulky hoodie, and a long black skirt that reached the hi-tops she was wearing. You couldn’t see a patch of skin other than the top half of her face. Even her hands had full length gloves on, one of them holding an umbrella…

‘…I swear it hadn’t rained today…’ I thought to myself.

Anyway, looking at the last one, another girl on the other side of the hairy guy, she was a natural redhead by the looks of it. Slender figure, perfect jawline, cute face with luscious lips and the most striking eyelashes surrounding those beautiful blue eyes of hers… She looked very different from the other two. She was wearing a strappy blue summer dress and strappy shoes, holding a dainty little purse. Her red hair was put up into a ponytail with bangs framing her face and she just looked so… perfectly perfect. Whereas the other two looked like they had climbed out of a cave or a goblin hole.

“Hey guys!” Bea called from across the dance floor.

“Bea! What are you doing here? Where’s Beth?” The guy said.

“Couldn’t make it. Helping that little vamp girl. So I offered to open up so you could still have your munch. I did tell Abby, she should have told you two…” Beatrice explained.

“Oops. But anyway, thanks for doing this. Oh Jake says sorry, but he can’t make it today, maybe next time. So umm…” The redhead glanced over at us, as if pointing at Vic and I with her eyes.

“Oh this is my employer, Victoria, and her… girlfriend, Nia. They’re both new to… well… everything. And I figured they’d like to talk to people more into this than me. I hope that’s okay?”

“Oh, one of them is a little?” The pale girl asked, as softly as possible.

“Nia is. Go over and say hi. And Grim?” Beatrice’s face suddenly turned stern for a second. I knew the face from when I was bratty… which meant this ‘Grim’ was in for it…

“Yeah?” The hairy guy turned back around to look at Bea.

“I wouldn’t push your usual act on her if I were you…”

“I don’t know what you mean…” He grinned, turning back to look at me with his menacing eyes…

…Like I was prey.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1