LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The End of an Era!

It is with a heavy heart that I bring to you the VERY sad news of cartoon Network going away forever! Apparently it's merging with Warner Bros. And will no longer be a standalone channel!?????

20221014_111412.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Hopefully it will just be a name change and some more WB content, but still our CN favorites.

Hopefully, but I'm NOT so sure about that!? And I'm kind of sad about the name change too.??

something has to change, they have been a shadow of their former self for some time, i use to love to watch cn, and boomerang, couldnt get enough of it, then they stopped airing good shows and pumped out what i wouldnt wipe my ass with, like that chowder, and this new ben 10, teen titans go(an insult to the original, some of the episodes are ok, but in general, i just avoid it), they should have stuck to what worked, like yuyu hakusho, roroni kenshin, dr stone(yeah it came about here more recently but it works), the classics like gi joe, thundercats(old and new, they did good with the new, surprised me), wolf rain, centurians, smurfs, snorks, justice league unlimited(and the original, and all those that were a part of that universe), and more dragon ball super.

5 minutes ago, Thad said:

In my opinion cartoon network died in the early 2000s.

i liked early 2000s, its more recently that i think they lost their way.

• Like 3

I have some FANTASTIC, GREAT news everybody!!!!????♥️? It turns out that cartoon Network is NOT going anywhere! They're just tuning 30! LOL!???????☺️??

Screenshot_20221015-113521.png

Screenshot_20221015-113553.png

4 hours ago, Thad said:

In my opinion cartoon network died in the early 2000s.

What are you talking about buddy?! The early 2000s was the Pinnacle of cartoon Network! With shows like Ed Edd n Eddy, courage the cowardly dog, Johnny bravo, Powerpuff girls, samurai Jack, Dexter's laboratory,  codename kids next door, The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, and others. And let's not forget cartoon cartoon Fridays!!!! Where they would air New episodes of our favorite CN CARTOONS!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!???????????♥️? And I DEFINITELY miss those days, that's for sure!???????? That was my childhood! I remember me and my family would ALWAYS go and get spinach alfredo pizza every Friday night, and I would just be sitting there watching cartoons in the living room!????????♥️???☺️??♥️??????

• Thanks 1

The sadder part is people today can't leave the innocence of children's cartoons alone.  Just like some people dig deep into the background of Halloween and deem it a terrible influence on kids.  If they would leave it alone and keep their mouths shut, kids would know it only as a holiday where they can dress up in costumes and go house to house getting candy!  Nothing more than that!  Just like with Bugs Bunny.  Years ago someone started analyzing the cartoons and figured out they were "violent" and had to be edited or banned so the average 7 year old wouldn't go blow up their neighbor kid with a big barrel of TNT!  The latest just sickens me!  According to recent news, Scooby Doo's Velma is a lesbian!  https://variety.com/2022/film/news/scooby-doo-velma-lesbian-gay-1235392668/  My God!  These are innocent 7 and 8 year old kids watching and enjoying these cartoons, not adults who have to decide to put gay characters in their cartoons to appease someone somewhere!  I have nothing against people of different orientations and I have several gay friends, but why are producers having these well loved characters getting into sexual relationships in children's cartoons?  Leave them alone for kids to enjoy! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

The sadder part is people today can't leave the innocence of children's cartoons alone.  Just like some people dig deep into the background of Halloween and deem it a terrible influence on kids.  If they would leave it alone and keep their mouths shut, kids would know it only as a holiday where they can dress up in costumes and go house to house getting candy!  Nothing more than that!  Just like with Bugs Bunny.  Years ago someone started analyzing the cartoons and figured out they were "violent" and had to be edited or banned so the average 7 year old wouldn't go blow up their neighbor kid with a big barrel of TNT!  The latest just sickens me!  According to recent news, Scooby Doo's Velma is a lesbian!  https://variety.com/2022/film/news/scooby-doo-velma-lesbian-gay-1235392668/  My God!  These are innocent 7 and 8 year old kids watching and enjoying these cartoons, not adults who have to decide to put gay characters in their cartoons to appease someone somewhere!  I have nothing against people of different orientations and I have several gay friends, but why are producers having these well loved characters getting into sexual relationships in children's cartoons?  Leave them alone for kids to enjoy! 

i agree, leave politics the hell outa kids shows! leave orientations out of kids shows! let kids be kids and enjoy simple entertainment.

14 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I have some FANTASTIC, GREAT news everybody!!!!????♥️? It turns out that cartoon Network is NOT going anywhere! They're just tuning 30! LOL!???????☺️??

Screenshot_20221015-113521.png

Screenshot_20221015-113553.png

What are you talking about buddy?! The early 2000s was the Pinnacle of cartoon Network! With shows like Ed Edd n Eddy, courage the cowardly dog, Johnny bravo, Powerpuff girls, samurai Jack, Dexter's laboratory,  codename kids next door, The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, and others. And let's not forget cartoon cartoon Fridays!!!! Where they would air New episodes of our favorite CN CARTOONS!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!???????????♥️? And I DEFINITELY miss those days, that's for sure!???????? That was my childhood! I remember me and my family would ALWAYS go and get spinach alfredo pizza every Friday night, and I would just be sitting there watching cartoons in the living room!????????♥️???☺️??♥️??????

i remember them having better than that, dragonball z, dragon ball, the 80s cartoons, sd gundam, various other ones but  never liked ed edd and eddy, power puff girls, codename kids next door, billy and mandy. johnny bravo and dexters lab was good, along with cow and chicken, i m weasel

• Like 1
7 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i agree, leave politics the hell outa kids shows! leave orientations out of kids shows! let kids be kids and enjoy simple entertainment.

i remember them having better than that, dragonball z, dragon ball, the 80s cartoons, sd gundam, various other ones but  never liked ed edd and eddy, power puff girls, codename kids next door, billy and mandy. johnny bravo and dexters lab was good, along with cow and chicken, i m weasel

I grew up with those cartoons! Those cartoons were awesome!???????♥️????

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy@rusty pins

after reading several responses here, I must agree: it is high time that people take all the politics out of cartoons, especially children's cartoons, and let them return to the glory of yesteryear. It is not up to us to decide what is dangerous and what is not especially when we're talking about things like Warner Brothers, Bugs Bunny, daffy duck, Roadrunner, wile E coyote and others.

I also grew up with many of these Warner Brothers cartoons, and I've watched a lot of the different shows that Jesse is referring to: while I might not like all of them, there are a lot of them that are really good. What I don't understand is why someone would turn an innocent cartoon into something that it is not. A cartoon is supposed to be something that someone is supposed to be able to watch to be able to laugh at, to be enjoyed, and to be a reminder of what childhood was when we were growing up.

In my mind, Warner Brothers cartoons or any other children's cartoons should not be politicized and made into something that they're not. We have way too many people out there that are doing a lot more dangerous things then when you have TNT blowing up our rock hitting someone in the head. Most of us that were born in the last 50 years probably understand that you don't go around and light up dynamite and hold it in our hands as it explodes, and we don't end up normally having a problem where for example the coyote ends up having major problems with his Roadrunner traps, and he always ends up getting the worst of it. What makes these things funny is the fact that the Roadrunner seems to always be able to outwit the coyote, or Bugs Bunny is able to outwit the nemesis whomever it is, or a situation happens when Bugs Bunny decides that this is war! Those types of things are staples in a child's life, and they are supposed to be fun to watch.

Now because of shows like beavis and butthead, and his ridiculous recitation of FIRE FIRE FIRE!  And because some idiot children or young adults decided to take what beavis or butthead said in that particular segment and make it happen, we now have these groups that decided that we should now disembowel all the fun out of the WB cartoons and every other cartoon. We can't watch a rock hit someone in the head because then they think that we're going to go drop rocks on people's heads, or blow up something!

Most kids that I know of in my generation, knew that a cartoon was a cartoon, and not something that we should go mimic out in the streets! You don't go blasting people's heads off with shotguns, or any of that stuff. Kids understand that these are cartoons and not things that should be done in real life, and if they don't, then we have a major problem here, and mothers and fathers and other guardians should be teaching these kids so they don't repeat something they they see. If we don't put that into the equation, no one that I know of is going to be that crazy enough that they're gonna go find some TNT and try to blow up something, and they're not gonna be jumping off a cliffs and landing in a heap on the ground - these are cartoons, and they should be left in there unadulterated condition, not made so that people don't see the exact thing that I saw when I was seven years old. I mean I used to watch something like super friends, or maybe Spiderman or the Hulk, but you don't see me jumping off of ladders, or trying to fly across the room. Kids do understand I believe, what the difference between reality and make believe is. I don't think we need parental groups in all of these agencies to make those decisions for us. Those groups have their function, but leave kids entertainment alone!

Because of all of this ridiculousness, Saturday morning cartoons are history, relegated to the annuals of 50 years prior, and even before. They think that we need to see all of these EI programs, or something that is educational on a Saturday or Sunday morning: while it is important that we teach children to be compassionate, understanding, and all of the good things, we should leave politics out of cartoons, we should get rid of all of these ridiculous things that make cartoons different because someone's afraid that we're going to get hurt, because anybody that is old enough to understand what a cartoon is, probably isn't going to mimic what they see, because they'll know that it is make believe and not something they should be doing in real life.

I'm not even gonna worry about orientation or any of that, I'm not even gonna touch that: what I wanna see is I wanna see the cartoons that I grew up with not changed and altered so that you can't actually enjoy them in their actual unedited unaltered state. If Mel Blanc or his son Noel were to see what happens to all these cartoons nowadays, they'd probably be up in arms, and Mel would be spinning in his grave. Cartoons are supposed to be fun and enjoyable, not something that you turn into a political statement by changing the intent of what it is.

I mean, is anybody gonna be afraid of Fred flintstone, Wilma flintstone, Barney rubble Betty rubble or any of that? Of course not! That is because we grew up with them! How many times did Fred decide that he was really mad at Wilma, or how many times did Barney start yelling at Betty, and how many times did they end up working through their issues by the end of the show? How many times did Wilma show Fred how childish he was acting by repeating what he does, that is classic cartoon! There's no need to change what Fred and Barney did, rocks kept on falling on their heads, but no agency is going to change what the flintstones intentions were Colin I mean these were cartoons: when do we end up putting a stop to all this ridiculousness and letting the original cartoons stand on their own merits?

I agree with my colleagues: leave cartoons alone: if they're not good enough to be shown to children, then they should be made to be adult cartoons, but they should not be made to introduce subjects that children may not understand, because that is not the point of a cartoon. We watch The Simpsons or Bob's burgers or any of these other cartoons, and most of us know what's going on, and we don't need a watchdog to make sure that we're not gonna do something ridiculous. As adults, we have the responsibility to make sure that we're not going to do anything stupid, and if we have children, adults are supposed to be able to set the best example! It is not up to some regulator to decide what is appropriate when it comes to classic cartoons that have been around since probably 1919!

I can't wait for the day that someone will understand this, and maybe we'll allow these cartoons to be shown in their entirety without being edited. Times change, but the cartoons that were made never get old, even if there's a lot of time between the time I was born for example, and present day, or for any cartoon that was good enough, you will always be able to get access to it somehow, but you shouldn't change the cartoon simply because you're afraid something is going to happen. Mike judge for example, who made the cartoon beavis and butthead, can decide and control what beavis and butthead say, and that is an appropriate response: but I don't think that kids are so stupid that they need to be protected from having rocks fall on characters heads or be protected from seeing somebody fall off a Cliff! How many kids are actually going to do that? Not many by my estimation, but I might be wrong. My point here is let the cartoons that are still around exist in their unadulterated state and let them be a marker of the way it used to be, as a way to have kids be able to go back in time to times when things weren't so hectic, when things weren't so ridiculous, or where people were worrying about worldly demands. Sometimes watching a cartoon is exactly what people need, a time to be able to let their brains relax!

I just wish that they would open up a channel: I don't care what cartoon is on it, but every single cartoon that was ever made should be able to be played on this channel. You should be able to get almost any cartoon, even if the rights aren't available, then at least there would be one place that would be available to show these cartoons. Some of the older WB cartoons for example are not available on Cartoon Network because they keep on coming out with newer and newer content, and they keep throwing the older stuff from boomerang out the window, I mean look at the stuff from the 70s and 80s: they don't even show that anymore, and I used to watch looney tunes every night! What happened to that! We will never know

cartoons are there for a reason: they have a purpose: it might not be something that teaches children all the time, but no one needs to constantly be learning even in a cartoon environment! It would be like expecting somebody to stay awake for a week, and not fall asleep. We need to sleep and we need to be able to have diversions, which is why cartoons exist in the first place period i can't wait to see if we might be able to get some of these cartoons back the way they used

Brian

• Like 1
10 hours ago, meeko313 said:

you're a hypocritical bigot.

straight, sexual relationships have been, and still are, depicted far more often in children's media than gay ones. but i don't see you crying about that. spiderman has made out with black cat on-screen in like five series dude. batman is overtly flirted with every other episode. even in this very series, scooby doo, fred is overly sexual and flirting with girls is like a third of his character. have you not actually watched any of these series? this media has not gotten any more sexual. that's not what you're mad about. you're mad gay characters exist. sickening.

Uh, name calling is not allowed.  I watched Scooby Doo when it first came out in 1969 probably before your parents were even born!  You clearly, at age 18, have no idea at all who I am as a person.  I'll simply tell you that you are way off base.  Or should I have my many gay friends tell you instead?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Uh, name calling is not allowed.  I watched Scooby Doo when it first came out in 1969 probably before your parents were even born!  You clearly, at age 18, have no idea at all who I am as a person.  I'll simply tell you that you are way off base.  Or should I have my many gay friends tell you instead?

@rusty pins

I also agree with you:  name calling is not a good idea, and as you notice in my response I didn't even bring up anything to have to do with orientation or anyone being gay at all. Scooby-doo has always been around since 1969, and even though I was born in 72, I probably have watched scooby-doo episodes for a good long time, and I don't think that hanna-barbera was worrying about orientation or being gay or straight when it was being conceived, or during the shows runs. Scooby-doo has so many iterations, that you could watch scooby-doo probably for 20 years and still have newer ones that you can go watch. Scooby-doo has nothing to do with anyone's orientation are there anyone's preferences, and not only that, these are children's cartoons, and in my opinion they should not have anything to do with this type of stuff. A kid needs to learn, but I also a kid needs to be able to relax and let his hair down, and not be inundated by all of the things that happened in the world around them. Velma was a character in the scooby-doo franchise, and I've watched her for years, and she is a very smart cookie, but I'm not going to try to determine things that have no bearing on the series itself. Cartoons are there so that you can watch them and have fun, and relive part of your childhood, because each one of us had a childhood, for better or for worse, and sometimes the better part of childhood maybe when someone was sitting in front of a TV watching these cartoon friends on a Saturday morning, or watching them on a Sunday morning, or watching them after school during the week or during the summer.

we should not try to add politics into these awesome cartoons. The mere fact that people like daws Butler Mel Blanc and others saw fit to make characters like Bugs Bunny Astro the dog elroy jetson, Judy jetson, George jetson and others, tells me that these individuals use their talents to make people laugh and have fun. We weren't worried about what other people thought of them, because these were funny cartoons, they were made so that kids could have something to enjoy. Far too many shows on TV may not even be appropriate for kids, but turn on a set of cartoons from the 50s 60s seventies or 80s, and you have something that will entertain them for hours. I grew up watching scooby-doo as well as very many others. I used to watch Johnny quest even, and even though there were guns and killing and other things like that, we knew the limits and what was to be expected.

Like I said: I chose to end up not talking about orientation and all of that stuff because it has nothing to do with cartoons as a whole period cartoons are there so that people can get some sort of entertainment, and even an adult like me likes to watch an occasional old style cartoon. I'm not dealing with politically correctness when I'm dealing with these old cartoons, because that is not the point of these early cartoons, nor should it be the point of the new cartoons. Sure, there are differing time periods involved here, but the reason why these cartoons, meaning the WB for example cartoons, have stood the test of time, is because they are made by good people who use their talents and many good qualities to entertain children. Even Walt Disney, with his Walt Disney World, and all of the wonderful world of Disney cartoons, or movies had a place in history.

Let's put it another way: during the pandemic, there were many things that were being said to us, and news sources were telling us all about things that we're all politicized, and I believe half of this stuff was scare tactics. Sure we had a bad situation, probably nothing like we've ever seen in most of our lives. However,when the chips are down, and you don't want to hear any more conspiracy theories, and you don't want to hear about what the Republicans are gonna say and what the Democrats are going to say or what the independents are gonna say, you find ways to not let that influence your responses . That is why for example,  @Elfy made a post about COVID conspiracy theories:there were so many of these things and they were all rampant : many of us wanted an escape from all of this ridiculousness, because all it was was a bunch of scare tactics, and there were so many people giving their opinions about how something started, that it was impossible to determine the truth from all of the hype . That is why COVID conspiracy theories were not allowed. We wanted a place where we could be free of all of the stuff that we were being shoved through television and other sources . We wanted to make sure that we were getting the most current accurate information, rather than somebody's politicized responses.

I bring this up because in my opinion, COVID-19 was really serious:  a lot of people died, and a lot of people ended up in the hospital and a lot of bad things happen, but we made it through most of it. When you go and watch cartoons, or you watch anything that makes you feel happy, you're not considering the things around you, because you are being overloaded with news and other opinions. I didn't watch TV for over two years, because all that there ever was on TV was all about Donald Trump, and everything that was all political. I won't even go into that, but just to say this: I don't want to have to deal with a whole bunch of political BS: that is the reason why the rule about conspiracy theories was made: so that people could come here and relax and let their hair down, and not worry about how people were going to die in all of this!

Cartoons allow you to end up in a situation where you can actually let your hair down for a while. You don't have to worry about worldly problems, you don't have to worry about all of the bad things that happen, and although the world it can be pretty crappy sometimes, cartoons and other distractions can help you to maintain your sanity. When I watch a cartoon, I'm not worried about whether a person has a rainbow on, or any of that stuff. Simply put, a cartoon is a cartoon, and that is all it is. It's a way to amuse yourself and to let all the problems of the world evaporate if only for a few hours when you're watching a particular cartoon. With all of the bad things that have happened in the world, I would rather watch cartoons that I grew up with: at least that way I don't have to worry about somebody politicizing are making something into something that it is not, simply because of the world around us cannot understand that Bugs Bunny daffy duck porky pig, foghorn leghorn and others were there when we were kids, and we didn't worry about what was happening around us for at least a few hours every weekend. Sure, we have to deal with the reality of what we're dealing with, but as much as possible a cartoon should be allowed to be a cartoon: Mel Blanc did not start making cartoons without a good reason: he used his talent: and it will always be a part of our lives, and each time I watch a cartoon I will remember the good old days, when I was a kid and I didn't have to worry about much at all. Even at 50, I still like my cartoons, but I also know that there are certain things that I want to try to shield myself from, even if I have to deal with it during the daily grind, because everybody has their own opinions, but we all have to realize the cartoons are there for a reason

Brian

• Like 1

Ah, the good old days of CN. (or maybe it's just nostalgia that has me thinking that was the hey-day of CN and "there's no school like the old school") ?  The original PowerPuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Billy and Mandy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Code Name Kids Next Door, Johnny Bravo, I Am Weasel, etc. Those were cartoons of my youth. Along with a plethora of anime.  The last American cartoon I've watched was Stephen Universe. Wasn't bad, but nothing as awesome as the cartoons of my youth.?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Ah, the good old days of CN. (or maybe it's just nostalgia that has me thinking that was the hey-day of CN and "there's no school like the old school") ?  The original PowerPuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Billy and Mandy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Code Name Kids Next Door, Johnny Bravo, I Am Weasel, etc. Those were cartoons of my youth. Along with a plethora of anime.  The last American cartoon I've watched was Stephen Universe. Wasn't bad, but nothing as awesome as the cartoons of my youth.?

Now that's what I'm talking about right there! Those cartoons were awesome! Timeless cartoons! Old school cartoons rule!?♥️??☺️

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, rusty pins said:

i agree with rusty, this may be an abdl board, but we are all adults here, we  know how to be civil, im tempted to ask if we can get meego313 kicked out of the thread, behave or begone, if this meego is so infavor of putting alternate orientation content in media, there are better ways to go about voicing support than verbal agression, im in favor of more conservative programming, you dont see me calling anyone anything, its called agreeing to disagree, how is it so hard to understand?

• Thanks 2

So we went down a rabbit hole with people sexualizing.  Here is the thing, I watched those when they first came out (born 1969) and I was right at the age when people had Scooby Doo lunch boxes (I didn't, but I think I had an Emergency lunch box).     I never, in all the years that I watch the show, considered the sexual orientation of the characters.   I didn't think that Fred and Daphne were doing it, because they were boring characters.  To be honest, there were only two characters that were well-developed (and that's being generous in calling Scooby and Shaggy well-developed.  I will say this, at some point, most likely in college, I assumed that Shaggy was indulging in herbal self-medication.

If are trying to find social commentary in Scooby-Doo, it's not society's problem, it's a you problem.   To be honest, I'm surprised our parents let us watch it because there were so many pot-related references in that show.   I'm almost certain that's why I liked the show more after I was 18 than when I was 8.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

I miss Ed, Edd and Eddy most of all. always cracked me up!

I LOVED Ed Edd n Eddy! That was my FAVORITE cartoon growing up!?????? Yeah, I miss Ed Edd n Eddy too! That show was HILARIOUS! I remember watching it when I was 5 years old!?♥️ One of the BEST cartoon Network shows ever!!!!!???????☺️♥️?????

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

That reminds me of Ed, Edd &Eddie's Halloween special. Now I wanna watch it lol! 

Oh yeah, I remember that special. It was pretty good! They ALWAYS had GREAT specials. Especially their Christmas one, that's one I remember the most!??☺️?♥️?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i agree with rusty, this may be an abdl board, but we are all adults here, we  know how to be civil, im tempted to ask if we can get meego313 kicked out of the thread, behave or begone, if this meego is so infavor of putting alternate orientation content in media, there are better ways to go about voicing support than verbal agression, im in favor of more conservative programming, you dont see me calling anyone anything, its called agreeing to disagree, how is it so hard to understand?

Thank you for your support.  I agree and while meego313 is 20 years old now and a 2 year member with 14 forum posts, I think at this time perhaps a reminder of the rules (as listed below) and maybe an admin warning to review and follow them with future infractions perhaps having stiffer action.  The rules are as follows for the forums and chat right from Mikey:

• Do not use hate speech. This includes but is not limited to homophobia, racism and sexism.
  • Do not post pictures or videos which contain human genetalia or feaces.
  • Do not spam or repeatedly post the same information (tip: use the search function).
  • Do not harass other users.
  • Do not post any information which would identify another person outside of the forum. (NB: Linking to news articles which identify people is acceptable - as long as the source site maintains a resonable standard of journalistic integrity.
  • Report content you feel is inappropriate to the site staff using the "Report" links provided. Do not resort to vigilantism.
  • When using the Chat function, do not 'private message' or 'direct message' users without first confiming their permission in the main chat room.

@rstypins -- I completely agree with you and the others -- that person has a real problem. Not enough education but apparently plenty of indoctrination. He should've been moderated. I'm wondering why. Maybe he gets a pass for his "wokeness" (I strongly hate that term).

• Thanks 2
47 minutes ago, ppdude said:

@rstypins -- I completely agree with you and the others -- that person has a real problem. Not enough education but apparently plenty of indoctrination. He should've been moderated. I'm wondering why. Maybe he gets a pass for his "wokeness" (I strongly hate that term).

I didn't see the report until just now. Post deleted.

I'm mostly offline today, my back is bothering me, can't sit here for long bouts of time.

As for the sub-plot that has hijacked this thread: Yes, CHILDREN'S cartoons don't need to have adult themes inserted into them, but most cartoons today aren't actually made for kids. And always, it's up to the parents to decide what their kid watches (I'm referring to the 7/8 year old example given, not teens who will do their own thing regardless.)

For example, Fox's Sunday night line-up. Aside from maybe the Simpsons, the cartoons there are made for adults like me who watch them religiously and can handle some innuendo and adult themes.

But more importantly: Bring back Ed, Edd and Eddy!

• Thanks 1