LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had a thought

I remember seeing a commercial for a maxi pad decades ago.  Apparently this new pad was lighter and form fitting and the narrator said something along the lines of “Maxi pads shouldn’t feel like a diaper” and they showed a baby with a thick diaper on.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 6:41 PM, Enthusi said:

I remember seeing a commercial for a maxi pad decades ago.  Apparently this new pad was lighter and form fitting and the narrator said something along the lines of “Maxi pads shouldn’t feel like a diaper” and they showed a baby with a thick diaper on.  

And women still refer to them as diapers in reviews.

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps already feeling a lack of control created the classic stereotype of “pampering” women.

or 

the opposite where because one already feels not in control of their body, to be reminded more with diapers would be insulting..

or neither make sense! Lol.

• Like 1

This could be an interesting thread and I definitely think you need a female lens on it...

In a cruel twist of irony, at age 50, I had just thrown away the last of my tampons and pads and announced with glee that I was released from the monthly burden of flooding, ruined bedsheets and knickers, when my bladder decided it was its turn to have all the attention ?

I've been 24/7 in nappies now for over a year but to be honest, I think it's way easier than dealing with periods. Periods can be so unpredictable and a bloodied bed or trousers is a lot more horrid than pee (I'm only UI not both). Periods and menopause can also can be very painful.

I do agree with you that women are far more used to having to deal with their bodies in the way IC means you have to. We're used to having to be organised with supplies, find changing places etc. And if you've gone through childbirth and regular smear tests, you've also lost all inhibition about your genitalia been poked and prodded by health care workers!

I do sometimes wonder if for those of you who are otherwise healthy boys but who seek 'deliberate' incontinence, it could represent the first time in your life that you have been medically and socially vulnerable and needed to accept your body doing unexpected things.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
On 11/6/2022 at 9:06 AM, Little Belle said:

I've been 24/7 in nappies now for over a year but to be honest, I think it's way easier than dealing with periods. Periods can be so unpredictable and a bloodied bed or trousers is a lot more horrid than pee (I'm only UI not both). Periods and menopause can also can be very painful.

I do agree with you that women are far more used to having to deal with their bodies in the way IC means you have to. We're used to having to be organised with supplies, find changing places etc. And if you've gone through childbirth and regular smear tests, you've also lost all inhibition about your genitalia been poked and prodded by health care workers!

Yeah, given that fact it's perhaps a bit surprising that more women don't accept wearing nappies!

• Like 2

I expect that it is more that women are used to having to deal with that sort of an issue.  I expect that it is easyer to deal with urine, than it is with a period.  ALso, with having to deal with something like that for most of there lives, I expect they are more used to the idea of having to deal with the concept, and its easyer to make the step to diapers. A lot of men will lie to themselves, tell them selves that its not an issue, that they can ignore it, that diapers are not helpfull. Heck, there are a number of women now days that will use diapers in the day, just to save time and hastle of trying to find a usable public bathroom. Hell, when out shopping its bad enough as a guy to find a usable bathroom, and less and less places have bathrooms, in part cause of the idiots that like to trash them.

No one talks about it, but, it has been happening, hell, I started wearing diapers to the theater ages ago, just cause I would not have to run in the middle of the film to pee.

• Like 2

Another titbit of information that you might find interesting :-

A high proportion of females deal with over active bladder / stress incontinence and presume that it is natural prior / post child birth. These women, before the proliferation of advertisements for Tena lady etc (all various forms of pull-ups / protection pants etc), they used to use the period pad as a way to protect themselves.

A period pad is not designed specifically to absorb urine, and as a result, for the thickness of same as opposed to a diaper pad, the period pad can only handle about 10-15% of a similar sized diaper pad / insert. Some ABDLs are aware of that and have learnt first hand after attempting to use a period pad as a diaper booster pad with limited sucess.

With the increase in awareness of bladder leakage and garments designed for that purpose, I would not be surprised to see a higher number of females entering into the ABDL world. Currently, from last records ADISC and others, the ratio is circa 20% female to 80% male.

Logically, and following Darwin Theory, there should be more diaper dependant people in the world than actually listed - and mathematically by inverse calculation of adult diaper sales, it works out at roughly 1-2% of world population, which if everything is equal, that would be 50% male and 50% female.

As a result, this 50% female would be using a diaper as a period pad.

In agreement with @Alyeskabird since females are used to dealing with a pad every 21-40 days (28 days) since puberty (age 8-14), the actual time out of diapers of some kind as compared to males is very little. Birth to 2.5 years (2.5 years in diapers); 8/9 years old to 40 year old (+30 years in diapers every 28 days for 2-7 days)

• Like 2

Also means that women are more willing to take the step and use diapers for conveniance, not just need. Took me a lot before I could make that step myself, and I am glad that I did. Still, does not mean I do not have issues with it now and again.

• Like 1
On 12/14/2022 at 7:10 AM, babykeiff said:

In agreement with @Alyeskabird since females are used to dealing with a pad every 21-40 days (28 days) since puberty (age 8-14), the actual time out of diapers of some kind as compared to males is very little. Birth to 2.5 years (2.5 years in diapers); 8/9 years old to 40 year old (+30 years in diapers every 28 days for 2-7 days)

I think most women keep having periods up to around age 50, so that's another decade to add on... and after that (if not before), there's a high likelihood of incontinence and a return to diapers. So yeah... why are women even potty-trained? ;) 

7 hours ago, nappylover78 said:

I think most women keep having periods up to around age 50, so that's another decade to add on... and after that (if not before), there's a high likelihood of incontinence and a return to diapers. So yeah... why are women even potty-trained? ;) 

Well, they don't start their period until average age around 11 (some sooner and some later)  That gives you a good 7 or 8 years to be out of diapers between being a toddler and starting their period.  And a period is a once a month thing for a few days, so the rest of the month panties can be worn.  That's why females are potty trained just like everyone else.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, nappylover78 said:

47 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Well, they don't start their period until average age around 11 (some sooner and some later)  That gives you a good 7 or 8 years to be out of diapers between being a toddler and starting their period.  And a period is a once a month thing for a few days, so the rest of the month panties can be worn.  That's why females are potty trained just like everyone else.

There can be a debate on the requirements of females to be potty trained. @rusty pins, periods are, by average, every 28 days for 7 days... which if we calculate the time a women is in some form of diaper (8 year old - 50 = 42 years OR  15330 days. 15330/(28+7) = 438 period times. 438 x 7 days = 3066 days. 3066/365 = 8 years) This is longer than they spent in a diaper as a baby! Add the 2-3 years as a baby, plus the 3/4 year every time they are pregnant etc, with an average 2.4 children... that is 15 years (approx) a female will spend wearing a diaper between birth and 50.... and that is without any complications from child carrying / birth. Add to this that the 28 day cycle is not precise - it can come early and/or late. Early, and to avoid issues, the diaper is put on earlier.

Most people, if they know that they will loose bladder control sometime in the next 28 days, after the first incident, learn and wear protection early to avoid repeating that same incident. A few people here made that choice - after all, a wet diaper is a lot better than wet pants / top / car seat / office chair / bed etc... When one is talking about periods, the embarrasment factor increases. 

• Like 1

Honestly, potty training is a good thing, if only to deal with the hastle of cleaning up after messing your diaper.   Thats at lest once in a day your going to have to take the extra time and effert to clean up, and you can't really do that in a bathroom stall. Its quick and easy enough to change a wet diaper, messy takes a bit more. Worse if its a bad one, you know what I mean.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Alyeskabird said:

Honestly, potty training is a good thing, if only to deal with the hastle of cleaning up after messing your diaper.   Thats at lest once in a day your going to have to take the extra time and effert to clean up, and you can't really do that in a bathroom stall. Its quick and easy enough to change a wet diaper, messy takes a bit more. Worse if its a bad one, you know what I mean.

2 hours ago, babykeiff said:

There can be a debate on the requirements of females to be potty trained.

As I mentioned, that might be a good debate - however, doing that on this thread could bring this thread off topic, and might not be what @Diapersareforlovers wanted to be discussed.

• Like 1

I do keep wanting to wade into this thread as prehaps a lone female commenting. I find the suggestion that women shouldn't bother being potty trained quite bizarre and show a complete lack of understanding about the lived experience of menstruation and women's lives in general.

Let's be clear: periods are a huge hassle and I have yet to meet a women who didn't wish that we didn't have to go through the hassle every month. I can't image that anybody would choose to fetisise their period or how they manage the blood loss - in fact it's usually the time of the month when sex drive is low or non-existant. There is also a paradox that missing your period can also be quite literally the BIGGEST stress you can go through if you don't want an unplanned pregnancy.

99% of women manage the 'uncontrollable' blood flow of a period by using products that, whilst being worn and before they become too soaked in blood, can enable you to feel like you're not wearing a product at all. For example tampons or mentrual cups. This is a far cry from any fetish about wearing padded underwear such as ABDLs may enjoy. In fact most women (myself included) would never choose to wear pads during their time of the month as they're perceived to be too uncomfortable.

And that's my point: it's a time of the month and managing it in a way you can forget about it as much as possible is the main driver here. Also, women do not spend all of their day to day lives bleeding (unlike being incontinent) and once they're into their 20s, 30s and 40s, most women have literally decades of managing their periods easily and discreetly. We don't even mention it to each other very often.

Apologies if this is a bit abrupt. I don't mean to cause offence to anyone so please be kind back to me. I am autistic so tend to say it as it is and also don't like to read things which show a misunderstanding of other peoples' lives. I had to speak up on this thread as to suggest that daughters shouldn't be potty trained when sons are is really offensive to me!

• Like 1

@Little Belle

I agree with you! this thread , in my mind is talking about A woman's time of the month. All of us know that women menstruate from the time they are about 11 until their late 50s, possibly more depending on each instance, because no one is created exactly the same so everyone is different, just like ever one cycles are different.

I suppose you could say that a person's time of the month, could be similar to incontinence in some ways, because you have menstrual bleeding. while there is no control about when and how this happens in my mind, and while it might be similar to incontinence in many respects, it is not incontinence. It is a part of life, and a part of a woman's reproductive cycle. that is how it Happens. every month a woman's body prepares to receive an egg to be To be fertilized. if that doesn't happen during the month, whatever is created  it to cause this to occur is shredded, unless of course an egg is fertilized and a woman becomes pregnant and then the extra stuff that is created to receive the egg is not shredded.  if that happens a woman goes through nine months of pregnancy, and hopefully a bouncing baby comes out After nine months nice and healthy and after a while goes home with its new parents.

When a woman has a period, all of that extra preparation is eliminated every month period the result of this means that a person can have very light or very moderate or possibly heavy bleeding spells. Blood is a different consistency than or fecal matter, so it is not the same, but the idea is that a woman needs the protection to be able to deal with their time of the month. This can also cause changes in hormones and other changes in their bodies that can make them feel different, sometimes they are tired, sometimes they are out of sorts and a whole bunch of other things, that only women probably can understand. being that I'm a guy myself, all I know is what I learned in a science class, or what I know from talking to other ladies, similar to when I talked to my mom, or others that have gone through it.

Now we have two other issues: one of them is the difference between incontinence and menstrual cycles, and the other is an argument that says a woman shouldn't have to be party trained because of her menstrual cycle concerns. To be clear: everybody should have the opportunity to party train. It is a pinnacle in a person's life to be able to control they're bladder and their bowels.  there are many things that mothers and fathers and other significant others do for their children their aunts their cousins their uncles are any other significant other. And raises you, that person helps you get through all of the necessary steps in order to become independent. A baby is not independent, until they learn the appropriate skills to become that way. They say that you become independent at the age of 18, some states that's 21, and that means you're legal in adult either one of these two ages.

using the party is a skill you learn around the age of two to maybe three years old. that is one of the milestones that a kid must complete before they can be considered more independent than they were when they were two years old. That is something that a kid would be proud of because then they don't have to run to their mother every time they have to use the bathroom, because they can just tell their mother or their father or whoever that they are going, their parents ask if they may need help, the kid says no, the kid does their business and may have to be checked on, but they do it themselves. it is one thing that they can do independently after After being taught the right way to do it.

Some children may not be able to be Potty Trained. this may be because they just don't understand the process, they are too young, their body isn't physically ready or emotionally ready, or other types of things that May Crop up. some people may not even be ready yet, so that is one thing that must be considered. Another is that someone may not be able to be party trained because they don't understand what's going on, and there are certain things that you must master before you can be able to successfully complete The training process. you have to be able to show readiness, you have to be able to know that you have to go, you have to be able to undress yourself and pull your pants down, do the deed, clean yourself up, pull your pants back up et cetera, wash your hands, all of that stuff. if a person cannot do any of these things, or have difficulty doing it, then an adult must help them.

Also there may be children who because of because of disability, cannot be potty trained at all. Children may not potty train right off, and that might take them awhile to do it, and I've seen kids' oldest 5 maybe six or seven in diapers because they Are having trouble staying dry at night, or maybe during the day. i've seen kids older than that in diapers because of that particular situation Situation, so that is not lost on me. the point is is that some kids may not be able to be potty trained right away, they might have trouble, they might have to wear diapers because they cannot tell someone when they need to go, or they might not have the cognitive ability to know the difference or the verbal ability or any other ability to show that they need to go. 

they also may have physical limitations that make it so they cannot potty train, and if that is the case they may end up being in diapers for a long periods of time, or they may not be able to be potty trained at all, hence they are in diapers for the rest of their days, which isn't bad if they have a good caregiver and they know exactly the person's limitations especially with Of disability and levels of cognitive functioning. it all depends on the person, but I will say this to be clear:

EVERYONE should be given the opportunity to train: whether they pass or whether they fail is dependent on how they are taught who teaches them, how ready they are, and their ability to understand and complete the steps necessary in a process. It does not matter whether you have a son or a daughter, they should be potty trained if at all possible! if they cannot be potty trained or they are still learning, diapers can be used for longer periods of time, but they should be allowed to potty train! if for some reason they cannot be potty trained or they show no interest, diapers can be used. one of the strongest things that can be used to help a young child may who may be hesitant to train, is to have friends that can help them, because peer pressure can be one thing that can push a kid To accept the training and go forward.

If a person fails potty training and cannot be trained after trying several times, then the idea becomes how to make the child's life comfortable and incorporate the diapering process cleanup processes and things like that into their lives. My brother wore diapers from the time he was born until the time he was ten and passed on. this is because of the fact he had no way to tell us when he needed to go, and he had no control. my mom had to take care of him just like a baby, and that is what happened. in this case, it was just known that he needed to be changed and he needed to be taken care of just like any young child. If a child cannot be potty trained because they lack the skill or they lack the understanding, or there is some sort of cognitive reason our neurological reason why they cannot understand what is going on, then of course the dynamic changes, and everyone Hopefully understands why they are like this. regardless of what happens every one deserves a chance! if a person cannot pass the potty training test or cannot understand what's going on, are there disabled, And they have cognitive or mobility issues and have troubles, then that is an acceptable reason to keep them in diapers, because it is a lot easier on the parents a lot easier on the child and they don't have to stress anymore. Potty training is a feel that is learned some, sometimes people take a long time to learn a particular skill, and some people lack the ability to learn that skill, but that doesn't necessarily mean that their life is messed up comment just means that they wear diapers all the time, and they are taken care of by a significant others who understand this reasoning and the why.

So as I said menstrual cycles do not have anything to do with weather children weather male or female potty train. Boys and girls should be potty trained unless there is evidence to show that this would be a futile effort, or they lack the understanding of the process,.  young girls who end up reaching the ages of nine or 10, may end up having early menstrual cycles, but this is not incontinence comet it might be considered a form of it, but it is not incontinence. Everyone should have the opportunity to train regardless of whether they pass or fail: if they fail, then at least the attempt has been made, and reasonable attempts have always been attempted.

Your mom and your dad for example in the best of situations, would never give up on you would always love you regardless of what happens, and they want the best for you. Several times you may take a particular test for example. you may fail the test miserably the first time, and it might take you two or three or four times to under to understand something enough to be able to then go in, take the same test, and each time we take the test you get better at it. maybe one day you end up walking into that classroom when you take a similar test and you ace the test! if you actually ace the test that's awesome, and that's one skill That you learn because you understand that skill. Potty training is no different: a parent will continue to help you and try to help you achieve the goal, and they don't give up on you: they may end up putting you back in diapers for awhile cause it might be easier for you and less stressful for them, but they don't just out and out give up on you. I don't care if you're 6 or if you're 16 call my your parents don't give Up on you, regardless of how many temper tantrums you throw or whatever. but my is every child deserves the chance, and if they pass that's great, if they fail, then you end up pulling back your stops and you try to figure out why, and you try to help them. if they continue to still have problems then you would have to decide whether it is feasible to continue the process.

Brian

21 hours ago, Little Belle said:

I do keep wanting to wade into this thread as prehaps a lone female commenting. I find the suggestion that women shouldn't bother being potty trained quite bizarre and show a complete lack of understanding about the lived experience of menstruation and women's lives in general.

Let's be clear: periods are a huge hassle and I have yet to meet a women who didn't wish that we didn't have to go through the hassle every month. I can't image that anybody would choose to fetisise their period or how they manage the blood loss - in fact it's usually the time of the month when sex drive is low or non-existant. There is also a paradox that missing your period can also be quite literally the BIGGEST stress you can go through if you don't want an unplanned pregnancy.

99% of women manage the 'uncontrollable' blood flow of a period by using products that, whilst being worn and before they become too soaked in blood, can enable you to feel like you're not wearing a product at all. For example tampons or mentrual cups. This is a far cry from any fetish about wearing padded underwear such as ABDLs may enjoy. In fact most women (myself included) would never choose to wear pads during their time of the month as they're perceived to be too uncomfortable.

And that's my point: it's a time of the month and managing it in a way you can forget about it as much as possible is the main driver here. Also, women do not spend all of their day to day lives bleeding (unlike being incontinent) and once they're into their 20s, 30s and 40s, most women have literally decades of managing their periods easily and discreetly. We don't even mention it to each other very often.

Apologies if this is a bit abrupt. I don't mean to cause offence to anyone so please be kind back to me. I am autistic so tend to say it as it is and also don't like to read things which show a misunderstanding of other peoples' lives. I had to speak up on this thread as to suggest that daughters shouldn't be potty trained when sons are is really offensive to me!

@Little Belle,

Point # 1:

I stated that it might be a good debate, and identified the maths from one side of the perspective. I did not do that due to lack of concern towards the hassle and issues a female endures. I do have a female partner and without 'exposing' myself here, have a little more knowledge in relation to the situation than most. From a male perspective, and other males are free to disagree with me, most men if they had to deal with a leakage issue every month, would chose not to potty train - and that is not dismissing anything - it is that most males would chose the percieved easy way out and are usually lazy. I know that is sexist, but it has been proven in history.

If what I posted, you, or any other person took offence, that was neither my intention or wish.

Some females, to avoid the related embarrasement, wear a pad early. Others don't, and embarrase themselve (or believe that they do) in front of others. Most decent people will 'step back', understand and accept that this is a normal part of life. The only question I ask is, if one is aware of a future event, why not plan for it instead of reacting to the event?

Point #2: I doubt if you need to apolologize for your opinion.

Point #3: I am only one person, and if any choses to OR not to potty train their son/daughter, act for your own reasons, and not based on ideas / concepts on a newsgroup.

Point #4: Specifing one gender be treated differently than another is sexist, and I am not suggesting or supporting anyone acting based only on gender.

• Thanks 1

Thank you @babykeiff . I just think that for centuries men have told women what they feel and decided what they can and cannot do. Menstruation, child birth and motherhood have always been used as a reason why women can't be 'in the room'. Indeed some countries still consider menstruating women to be unclean and hide them away from view during their periods.

It offended me that I was listening to a group of men on here suggesting women shouldn't be potty trained - a hugely life limiting sentence to wish on any small child and in the chat it was purely based on the child's gender. (Yes I know people here do it for 'fun' but that is not what this is about - this is about taking away someone's choice).

If we don't call out misogynistic comments when they are stated women will never become equals.

I certainly do not want to be on a forum which doesn't call it out and which doesn't genuinely support inclusivity and diversity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Little Belle said:

Thank you @babykeiff . I just think that for centuries men have told women what they feel and decided what they can and cannot do. Menstruation, child birth and motherhood have always been used as a reason why women can't be 'in the room'. Indeed some countries still consider menstruating women to be unclean and hide them away from view during their periods.

It offended me that I was listening to a group of men on here suggesting women shouldn't be potty trained - a hugely life limiting sentence to wish on any small child and in the chat it was purely based on the child's gender. (Yes I know people here do it for 'fun' but that is not what this is about - this is about taking away someone's choice).

If we don't call out misogynistic comments when they are stated women will never become equals.

I certainly do not want to be on a forum which doesn't call it out and which doesn't genuinely support inclusivity and diversity.

There are two sides always to any discussion....

Men are treated unequally when it comes to women, and from my experience:-

• in divorce, men usually have to pay alimony / support to the woman, not the other way around!
  • in divorce, assets are usually split 60:40 in favour of the woman
  • if a man opens a door for a woman, it is expected... yet rarely will a women open a door for a man!
  • it is usually difficult to accept, and even harder to prove when a woman uses sex to exploit a man!
  • a woman working with children is acceptable, but a man working with children is always questioned - we see the pseudo link drawn to male ABDLs etc. It is the female ABDLs that are the only people that can 'spearhead' a campaign against that stereotype.
  • during pregancy / childbirth, the working environment allows the woman to leave a job for a time - and the job is there if/when the woman comes back - similar treatment is rare for men - yet it is the man/partner of the woman who has to 'run around' for said woman 24/7.

As you stated, @Little Belle, equality towards women is required, but what is required more is respect reguardless of gender.

In relation to your offence, that is subjective.

Mark Meechan, UK comedian, trained his partners dog to raise its paw on a specific command. The dog does not know what it actually is doing, but following instruction in order to get a treat / food. A UK court, following social medial claims that this was offencive, agreed.

This is a simple example of how a court, following the pressures of, what is referred to as the snowflake generation, removed the rights of free speech from one comedian. Comedians since that date, have removed all, what they percieve, to be not politically correct - in case they offend another.

This shows that a limited few of self-entitled snowflakes are removing the freedoms of us all - cause they were offended! Since these people have everything given to them, they can not understand nor appreciate what it cost to their parents / grand parents / great grandparents etc. to get for them. The actions of these snowflakes in curtailing anothers rights has been fought against for centuries in history.

Why are we letting offended people to act - offence is very subjective based on knowledge / experience and person's history.

You have the right to be offended... that is one of your many rights - but that is all it is. Your right. It actually means nothing. It gives you no entitlement other that to voice that right. If another act due to your offence, then it is infringement of their free speech right. Another of your rights is to voice your opinions. One of my rights is to agree and/or disagree with your opinions, but that is as far as it gets.

Your / my rights exist cause another has their rights. If all do not have their rights, no one has - as no one person is more correct than another - that is the art /error/mistake of humanity. It is all opinion - maybe based on proof, but still opinion based on knowledge/experience and/or the lack of same.

@Little Belle @babykeiff Both of you raise a very good point. There is a serious amount of sexism around. Pointing out women to not be potty trained cause, 'they are every month' or some other BS is kinda bogus, if you think about it. Sexism is sadly far too common, from both sides.  I will not go into points cause I could be here for days just running through the ones I have person experence with. I kinda got slaped in the face with it a rather long time ago, and have been a bit more considerate of it sense then. Of course, that actualy got me acused of being sexist far more often. There are women that want the privlages, but, not the responsabilitys that come with equality.  Course, there are a number of men who do not want things to change, after all, the system was very male oriented mostly. 

Still, thats a diferent subject, and one that will get a large amount of traffic, wich tends to  bury the main subject behind the subject of sexism. I also worry that my comments might have been advocating not potty training women, wich is not something I think would be right. Potty training is something that both genders need. Oh I know t here are a number that would like to abolish potty training period. Still, to me, potty training is usefull and quite conveniant, if only from a cleanup perspective. 

• Like 1
On 12/18/2022 at 9:06 AM, Little Belle said:

Apologies, it was a tongue-in-cheek remark (at least on my part, anyway) in reference to the fact that women have to wear absorbent products for a large part of their lives. Nobody's seriously suggesting it as a real world course of action.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 6:53 PM, nappylover78 said:

Apologies, it was a tongue-in-cheek remark (at least on my part, anyway) in reference to the fact that women have to wear absorbent products for a large part of their lives. Nobody's seriously suggesting it as a real world course of action.

@nappylover78, I don't think that you have to apologize for your opinions and views. Just cause another person took offence does not mean that the rest of us agree or disagree with your views - even if it was supposed to be taken as comedy.

With free speech also comes offensive (to some) speech. Either free speech exists or it doesn't. Anything else is subjective.