LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Backed Pull-Up

Stone

@Stone

like my colleagues, I have not seen any pull up that is plastic backed:  the closest I think you're gonna get is a diaper, and that would be a mega Max, or a northshore supreme. If you're also looking for another option, you could go with the abena M4 plastic backed,  but you'd have to make sure you're ordering the ones that are plastic backed. Many companies now have switched to cloth backed products, and sometimes you cannot get plastic back anything anymore, because they want you to go to the cheapest thing possible.

Brian

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

There was one for a very short time. I want to say a Bambino attempt before their current style was made. It was plastic down the middle, with stretchy sides.

Bianco Ultra Stretch. you beat me to it. IT WORKS WONDERS for us daytime truck drivers cant use regular pullups since they leak to easy.

https://bambinodiapers.com/products/x-plus-ultrastretch-all-white-diapers

Product Description

The X Plus UltraStretch is the all-white version of the Magnifico, the gold standard for ABDL diapers! The unique hybrid construction and our patented stretch waist technology provide cloud-like comfort. These all plastic diapers have an extra absorbent double-drum formed core and extra super absorbent polymer (SAP) to offer advanced leak protection. You will never want to take them off or wear another diaper ever again!

BambinoBiancoStretchFront_6e052b8e-dc9a-4601-93f5-bf90fa501397_720x.jpg

BambinoBiancoStretchSide_1f314907-49c6-44ec-b3f3-508d7b9b6476_720x.jpg

BambinoBiancoStretchBack_f330e1df-e36f-42de-83f5-126a8b14f015_720x.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback! I might try the Bambino. Trying to look for something that I can use at the gym and some other random instances. So far a lot of the pull-ups I’ve tried are duds. The “cloth” just ruins them for me. 

• Like 1

No such thing as plastic backed pull ups. I know Bambino one time experimented with plastic back pull up but that never went well. That's why pull ups are all cloth backed and made to mimic adult underwear. 

• Like 1

Well, the ultrastretch isn't really a pullup.  It's a brief, just with cloth-like stretchy sides.  

The problem with trying to make an "all plastic" pullup is that you have way too much variability in body sizes.  That's the reason pullups have cloth-like layers with the spandex threads.   It imagine it would be rather difficult in making a plastic shell with similar properties that will fit a large range of people with only 1 or 2 sizes.  Plus they're marketed as "discrete" since they don't crinkle.  Again, that whole stigma thing over diapers.

I don't believe Goodnites or Pullups were ever made with an outer plastic backing, and adult disposable pull on underpants became because of the Goodnites and Pullups, giving adults with light bladder leakage a much more discreet option than wearing bulky over-kill plastic backed tape on diapers.  The rest is history.

12 hours ago, Stone said:

Thanks for all the feedback! I might try the Bambino. Trying to look for something that I can use at the gym and some other random instances. So far a lot of the pull-ups I’ve tried are duds. The “cloth” just ruins them for me. 

pay the shipping, I might have some left over here you can have... send me a message