LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Replying to questions that People ask

bbtwin

What I notice most is people responding to a question with, "So,..."  Bugs the shit out of me!  Case in point, a topic in this very forum.  So... Does anyone else get jealous of little kids, or is it just me?  With the lack of an I.Q. above 70 for many people, an essay is about the only way you can get them to even come close to comprehending anything.

• Thanks 4
18 hours ago, zzyzx said:

I've been waiting to see @~Brian~'s response.  <GRIN>

@zzyzx

my response to this post is simple. Sometimes, an issue or an answer is something that is straightforward and can be done in a paragraph or less. Other times, an answer is more informative, or requires a lot of explanation, and sense that happens sometimes, you may have to write a longer piece or response. For example, when we play the word association games or any of the other games, it probably would be something that would take less than three or four words on one line. Other times, you may have to explain the association so some people that may not be in your area of the world, can understand it.

Other times, explanation is in order, or an opinion is needed or something is needed to be expanded upon. Sometimes, people cringe when they see long responses, but if somebody really wants information about a product or ask you a very important question, and you need to make a longer post, this is the perfect time to put that in.  I'm sure that there are times that the admins on DD may have to explain a rule, or they may feel the need to expand on something that they posted . When explanation is needed, longer posts are warranted .

a third type of long post may be the type when somebody writes a journey thread, or tells you a story about how they grew up, or gives you are response that is similar to an autobiographer writing it to you. Like for example, when I wrote my journey thread, I had people tell me: " I have never seen a journey thread with so much detail in my life".  These type of autobiographical posts tell the story of a person, in sometimes away that can be more detailed, but when you write response, it is hard for the reader to be able to pick up your voice inflections your tone or to be able to see the look on your face, or how your voice sounds or whatever, so you have to write in such a way that you get your point across in words. For example, my journey thread was probably about 30 paragraphs, and encompassed the time between the ages of birth to about 10 years old. I told you the story of my entire young childhood, and explained why I am the way I am, or the way I feel, or why diapers feel good to me or whatever.

The response you write is predicated on what a question may be, or what someone is asking you to do. They may want your opinion on a particular issue, or a particular product, or ask for your advice on how you deal with certain things. Most of the ones that are the longer of mine are ones where people are asking me stuff like " how does it feel to be disabled, how does it feel to be incontinent", or they will say to me " how do you become incontinent?".

Or they may ask for information about how you handle a situation: like what if someone were to find out that they like diapers, or they are a DL or an AB? And then they ask " is this OK ?  / Is doing what I'm doing strange or weird? "  and then we have questions of one adult finding out about another adult and the fetish itself, and they ask us questions about it, or where to find information about it . Basically, you have to tailor your response to the question being asked and try to stay on topic as much as possible . Sometimes this takes a few sentences to a few paragraphs, while sometimes it might take what looks like about 10 paragraphs.

I like to think that if somebody really thinks that my advice is good advice, that they would take it and run with it. If they have questions about anything I post or anybody else that posts, they would ask the poster for clarification, or for further information. I have helped several people on DD myself because of the fact that I am experienced doing what I do as incontinent: because I am incontinent and I use the tools I use every day, it's like falling off a log, or like changing a diaper every eight hours: it's part of life and that's where it comes from.  Other users can add their opinions or their stories or their information to any posting as well, so it is unique that each person has their own way of doing things, or their own story, or their own philosophy. One of the things that I've learned through my journey is that there's nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of or to worry about, because things happen

Brian

• Thanks 2
27 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@zzyzx

my response to this post is simple. Sometimes, an issue or an answer is something that is straightforward and can be done in a paragraph or less. Other times, an answer is more informative, or requires a lot of explanation, and sense that happens sometimes, you may have to write a longer piece or response. For example, when we play the word association games or any of the other games, it probably would be something that would take less than three or four words on one line. Other times, you may have to explain the association so some people that may not be in your area of the world, can understand it.

Other times, explanation is in order, or an opinion is needed or something is needed to be expanded upon. Sometimes, people cringe when they see long responses, but if somebody really wants information about a product or ask you a very important question, and you need to make a longer post, this is the perfect time to put that in.  I'm sure that there are times that the admins on DD may have to explain a rule, or they may feel the need to expand on something that they posted . When explanation is needed, longer posts are warranted .

a third type of long post may be the type when somebody writes a journey thread, or tells you a story about how they grew up, or gives you are response that is similar to an autobiographer writing it to you. Like for example, when I wrote my journey thread, I had people tell me: " I have never seen a journey thread with so much detail in my life".  These type of autobiographical posts tell the story of a person, in sometimes away that can be more detailed, but when you write response, it is hard for the reader to be able to pick up your voice inflections your tone or to be able to see the look on your face, or how your voice sounds or whatever, so you have to write in such a way that you get your point across in words. For example, my journey thread was probably about 30 paragraphs, and encompassed the time between the ages of birth to about 10 years old. I told you the story of my entire young childhood, and explained why I am the way I am, or the way I feel, or why diapers feel good to me or whatever.

The response you write is predicated on what a question may be, or what someone is asking you to do. They may want your opinion on a particular issue, or a particular product, or ask for your advice on how you deal with certain things. Most of the ones that are the longer of mine are ones where people are asking me stuff like " how does it feel to be disabled, how does it feel to be incontinent", or they will say to me " how do you become incontinent?".

Or they may ask for information about how you handle a situation: like what if someone were to find out that they like diapers, or they are a DL or an AB? And then they ask " is this OK ?  / Is doing what I'm doing strange or weird? "  and then we have questions of one adult finding out about another adult and the fetish itself, and they ask us questions about it, or where to find information about it . Basically, you have to tailor your response to the question being asked and try to stay on topic as much as possible . Sometimes this takes a few sentences to a few paragraphs, while sometimes it might take what looks like about 10 paragraphs.

I like to think that if somebody really thinks that my advice is good advice, that they would take it and run with it. If they have questions about anything I post or anybody else that posts, they would ask the poster for clarification, or for further information. I have helped several people on DD myself because of the fact that I am experienced doing what I do as incontinent: because I am incontinent and I use the tools I use every day, it's like falling off a log, or like changing a diaper every eight hours: it's part of life and that's where it comes from.  Other users can add their opinions or their stories or their information to any posting as well, so it is unique that each person has their own way of doing things, or their own story, or their own philosophy. One of the things that I've learned through my journey is that there's nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of or to worry about, because things happen

Brian

@~Brian~

I see you decide not to take the "war game" strategy on this one.  <GRIN>

And you did it in under 10 paragraphs.  <smile>

And a good explanation of why this is needed at times.

Take care.

2 hours ago, zzyzx said:

@~Brian~

I see you decide not to take the "war game" strategy on this one.  <GRIN>

And you did it in under 10 paragraphs.  <smile>

And a good explanation of why this is needed at times.

Take care.

@zzyzx

yes, there's no need in this case for a long winded explanation, and I don't consider my responses as " essays".  @DailyDi told me once, that there will always be people that will read my thoughtful and well thought out responses, and they may respond to it the way they normally do, and then there will be these idiots who may say "Long Winded Brian" is at it again, and then make some snark comment about something I wrote. Mikey said in that case, the best thing for me to do is to

" save my wind for those who appreciate it, because there are some people who may not"

that was one of the things that he told me when I responded to a posting that dealt with the chat system. Because I have had experience of over 27 years as a IRC operator, chat operator, questions volunteer, and a whole host of other things on Tallahassee Freenet, there are a lot of things that I can use from my experiences there to help people here. One of them is that you don't look for trouble, and you're trying not to start it: because if you do that, then you end up having to get out the fire extinguisher and put out blazes, or flames. It's the old adage sticks and stones may break my bones... But names will never hurt me...

I can't tell you how many times people have threatened me, threatened to tell on me, made-up stuff because they thought it would be cool if I got in trouble, but most times if you just let it slide off your back, know that you did the right things in your mind, and if you're able to back up what you're doing,you should be OK . I was called long winded by one user , because apparently she didn't like my response : sometimes I can't help it, but most times it's pretty easy and straightforward . When you're on the chat system, you keep yourself in check, treat people with respect, follow the rules, respect your moderators, and everything goes smoothly. If you run into a problem, you end up trying to work it out, if not, you throw up a block and let your admins know if there's an issue. Regardless of what you have to do, you try to keep a level head - because if you don't, and you let somebody's fratele and ridiculousness get under your skin, that's exactly what they want you to worry about, that way they get you, and they win the battle. If you let that go , then you will win the battle and the war , because if you're able to back up what you say , then you're all set . I've been a member here for three years, but I've learned this mentality from all the time that I have been an online volunteer, and I can tell you I'm not going anywhere folks, because this is home!

take care of my friend!

Brian

• Like 2
On 9/5/2022 at 9:37 PM, feralfreak said:

ok someone needs to tell me how to do that with someones username, i tried and cant figure it out.

I noticed no long, drawn out diatribe or essay to answer this question.....??