LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What’s everyone do for a living?

On 8/28/2022 at 5:36 PM, Nyte Kitsune said:

Convenience store graveyard shift clerk. I would say "gas station attendant", but its all self service here "unless" the customer is unable to pump it themselves (Elderly, disabled, allergic.. etc.), and yes, I wear at work as I'm 24/7, yes, my employer knows (had to disclose it as was a "medical" issue which I was told to wear when released from the hospital back in 2015). Honestly its a bit of a blessing at times anyway as there are times when I "Need" to go, but can't because I have too many customers.

I work night audit at a larger chain hotel. I wear more for recreation, but there have been more than a few times where “protection” would have come in handy. (ie….chatty guests.). I do keep a couple of pull up style diapers due to my recurring stomach issues. (I suspect IBS-D). 
Come to think of it, I wonder how many ABDL folks have come through these doors. I can think of at least one (maybe) that mentioned he was staying at a hotel. (Under meeting place: Wyoming.). ??

• Like 2

Electrician here. Mostly fixing heavy (insanely huge) mining equipment in coal mines.

I either wear a pad in my undies for insurance (only needed a few times) or a cloth Tena tape on that I do the top tapes up fairly loose so I can pee over the top. I get a 5 to 10 minute warning so I usually have plenty of time to get to the bathroom. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The answers to this question are both fascinating and reassuring.

I'm seeing quite a variety of people from all walks of life.

I'm an atmospheric scientist - not important enough in my field to worry about naming the discipline. I'm just an in-the-trenches weather forecaster helping people the best way I know how (that I can monetize...LOL). I work from home (all those weather prediction models, analysis tools, and observations can be viewed from anywhere in the world, after all), so...at least that doesn't interfere with wearing. :)

• Like 1

I think I have seen this thread before.

I'm a wind turbine technician. I would love to wear to work however it would be absolute hell to wear a diaper in the wind turbine. Too much heat, too much confined spaces.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I bet it's a very clean place to work!

For a factory it is very clean. They make us wear white long sleeve shirts. Used to be all white pants too also but they've since allowed jeans. They pay for our work clothes so I wear whatever they want.

Minding my own busienss

@hydro4404 I have to call you out for a possible BS post.  If you really are 27 years old, then you must be quite the prodigy to be a practicing surgeon at such a young age.  Graduate high school at 18.  Four years to get your bachelors degree puts you at 22.  Four years of medical school puts you at 26.  A surgery residency at 5 to 7 years would have you clocking-in in your early to mid-30s.  Where did you attend medical school?  Where did you do your residency?  

9 hours ago, NoIllDL said:

@hydro4404 I have to call you out for a possible BS post.  If you really are 27 years old, then you must be quite the prodigy to be a practicing surgeon at such a young age.  Graduate high school at 18.  Four years to get your bachelors degree puts you at 22.  Four years of medical school puts you at 26.  A surgery residency at 5 to 7 years would have you clocking-in in your early to mid-30s.  Where did you attend medical school?  Where did you do your residency?  

LOL, you beat me too it..

9 hours ago, NoIllDL said:

21 minutes ago, babypants257 said:

LOL, you beat me too it..

I thought the same thing until I noticed he joined in 2014.  This appears to be his first post, therefore if he has never updated his age from when he first joined, that would make him 35 years old now, old enough to perform surgery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...