LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What’s everyone do for a living?

Convenience store graveyard shift clerk. I would say "gas station attendant", but its all self service here "unless" the customer is unable to pump it themselves (Elderly, disabled, allergic.. etc.), and yes, I wear at work as I'm 24/7, yes, my employer knows (had to disclose it as was a "medical" issue which I was told to wear when released from the hospital back in 2015). Honestly its a bit of a blessing at times anyway as there are times when I "Need" to go, but can't because I have too many customers.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, MegaChar said:

I clean up kitchen stuff all over two states. As long as a kitchen is open, ill be there

Really?! wow! That's pretty cool! For some reason I thought you cleaned people's roofs on their houses.???☺️????? LOL!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Really?! wow! That's pretty cool! For some reason I thought you cleaned people's roofs on their houses.???☺️????? LOL!

I go on roofs as well. Its part of the job

• Like 1

Im a jack of all trades alot of physical work and car repair and building kinda stuff and i do wear the Crinklz brand and love them Wholeheartedly ! Though some days like you said sweat more than actual peeing but its still a fun time and comforting experience. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Young1 said:

Im a jaxk of Ll trades alot of physical work and car repair and building kinda stuff and i do wear the Crinklz brand and love them Wholeheartedly ! Though some days like you said sweat more than actual peeing but its still a fun time and comforting experience. 

That does sound like a VERY fun time buddy! You DEFINITELY have to stay padded when you're working hard, and having fun doing it!???????♥️??♥️??? Big big big Huggies buddy!!!!!!?????♥️?? I LOVE you so much!???????♥️?☺️????♥️?

• Like 2

I'm not working at the moment. I'm studying Info sec at the moment to hopefully get a job where I can work remotely for a lot of reasons. But that also means that when I get my own place again I can gear up towards wearing full time or at least more often.

For years I worked in childcare and I wore while at work then, even wearing leggings. I'd use the excuse that with little ones you can't always use the toilet when you need to and for medical issues. 

• Like 2

Interesting question; it was fun to read a rollcall of what people here do for a living. I'm a mechanical engineer. I mostly work from home, although pre-pandemic I was in plants doing consulting work pretty regularly. A lot of that has moved to online, although I still do site visits a couple of times a month for major projects, and the frequency of those has been increasing. I wear diapers 24/7 so of course I wear them to work. 

I have a couple of spots of unsolicited advice to offer you: I have found diaper shirts to be invaluable with respect to wearing at work. They eliminate concerns about bending over or squatting down, and your pants riding down and your diaper consequently becoming visible. My second piece of advice echoes what some others have already said: you probably want to be in control of how your wife finds out about this, rather than just letting it happen, because it might happen at the most inopportune moment, or, she might see it, and come to her own conclusions without talking to you first, depending on what she's like and the nature of your relationship. 

I was wearing diapers to bed consistently, and during the day occasionally, for about a year, and then I had gone 24/7 for about 5 or 6 weeks, in 2019, when I realized that there was no way I could keep up the James Bond level of secrecy required to wear diapers all the time, everywhere, without my wife finding out about it. So I steeled myself and one fateful night when the vibe was good, I showed her my diaper. I figured that I was better off seizing the day than waiting until I was on my way out the door to the airport or something, and have her ask what the hell I'm wearing, something like that. Or, I might have ended up leaping out of bed because the dog started throwing up or a smoke detector went off, wearing only a diaper, and scared the crap out of her. I won't say it's been perfectly smooth since then, but it's been pretty good, which is all I can ask for, really, since she didn't expect to have a husband in his 40's who wears diapers. Being open about it took a huge weight off of my shoulders, and also made it possible to order things through the mail and not worry about having to explain a line on our credit card bill, for example. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

I am enjoying it very much, like this afternoon just relaxing in my lazy boy wearing only my diaper.

That DEFINITELY sounds like the life buddy!???????♥️? What's a lazy boy?!???

• Thanks 1
On 8/30/2022 at 5:17 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That DEFINITELY sounds like the life buddy!???????♥️? What's a lazy boy?!???

What is it you do for a living @BabyJeggySpideyBoy?

I work full time in sales with finance.

On 8/26/2022 at 6:05 PM, Elfy said:

I write ABDL fiction for a living :)

That's incredible you can do that for a living. Is it enough to provide for housing and food and all your needs?

On 8/26/2022 at 9:45 PM, diaperguy said:

I am a full time streamer on twitch and youtube.

Is this enough to provide for your income needs? I find these alternative career paths very interesting.

• Like 1

I'm a stonemason, but my current job is mainly delivering and picking up gravestones at graveyards. 
I do about every thing related to gravestones. New and old. 

When I'm out driving I often have 12 hour shift without a toilet in sight.
No time to find or use a toilet. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:
On 8/26/2022 at 11:05 PM, Elfy said:

I write ABDL fiction for a living :)

That's incredible you can do that for a living. Is it enough to provide for housing and food and all your needs?

I make what a good part time job makes (Around £1000 a month at the moment but it can fluctuate quite a bit.) Without my wife's income it wouldn't be enough I imagine but with it I can contribute to all the bills and have enough left over for nappies and things.

• Like 1

I used to grow and produce food for the world as a farm-hand. Now, however,  I make parts and accessories for the very machines I used to run, as a CNC Plasma Operator.

• Like 1