LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

-51 Pounds

Slowing is not unexpected.  But 51 pounds!?  Congratulations!  You should be proud! 

Wish I had your sense of discipline as I could stand to lose that much as well. 

• Like 1

You lost 51 pounds!??? Wel heck, it's about time you changed that Northshore mega max diaper!!!! I know they hold a lot, but thats a bit.....excessive...!!?????

• Haha 1

That is great news! You're doing great and 51 lbs. Lost is quite a milestone. Don't focus on how fast or slow you're losing it that is like checking the scale daily and it's not helpful. Congrats on your weight loss.

Hugs,

Freta

2 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

That is great news! You're doing great and 51 lbs. Lost is quite a milestone. Don't focus on how fast or slow you're losing it that is like checking the scale daily and it's not helpful. Congrats on your weight loss.

Hugs,

Freta

I'm only checking my weight when I go to the Doctor's office, and as long as it keeps moving down I'm happy!

• Like 2

My doctor actually told me you don't want to lose more than 4 to 6 pounds a month or you will end up putting it back on.  I don't know the reason behind it.  I've also heard you can lose weight and then suddenly either stop losing it or put some back on.  Apparently that is a bit normal for lots of people.  You go along for a while and then stall for a bit before you start losing again.